All Comments on 'Boy Now Sissy Pt. 02'

by Deep82

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

This story is progressively getting even hotter! In one way, I feel bad for Brad. He never wanted this! I can understand his feelings about that. Years ago, I dated a woman that liked and encouraged me to wear panties and such. Things went further and she wanted me to give her friend a blowjob; something I DID NOT want to do!!! It happened anyway.

Still, for Brad to agree to wear his girlfriend's panties, he must be at least a little sissyish! Eric saw that in Brad, and took some liberties! There really isn't any U-turns, going down that road to becoming a sissy. Wearing panties, sucking cock and getting fucked like a girl is very emasculating. I know !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow what a lovely story the domination the humiliation the doubts, it brings back happy memories of my submission to Daddy and my desire to be the prettiest sissy I could for him, please please write another chapter soon xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love wearing a thong, I feel so sexy ! I bought some bras and thongs for my wife, now I get hard touching them. I think I'm turning SISSY & I want it. Cum for me I love the taste, I can't jerk off enough to taste cum.

Jerome_PlamondonJerome_Plamondon4 months ago

This story is very popular in prisons.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Before Brad even knew what happened, Eric lunged forward, grabbed him by the throat, and put him against the wall with one arm."

Eric, not realizing that Brad had spent several years in a BJJ Dojo, thought he had the upper hand, but was soon in a precarious position. Brad used his free hand to strike the solar plexus and, in the moment of pain and confusion, used a simple joint lock controlling Eric's descent to the floor painfully. A quick movement with his legs had Brad in an arm bar that would result in a broken arm if he did not comply. Brad struggled, but it only increased the tension and, with a sudden, sickening snap, he was released by Eric who changed positions and, placing Brad in a choke hold, quickly caused the loss of consciousness necessary for Eric to make his escape. "Last time he'll bother anybody smaller than him without seriously considering the unintended consequences", Brad thought as he headed for Karen's house to set the record straight.

There, FIFY.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To anonymous below who loves thongs and bras…of course you want it girlfriend…cum, taste and enjoy..

JT

FnfireFnfire3 months ago

Very hot, and very fun read. I hope that Eric gets Brad to do some embarrassing public stuff...

RobineaRobinea3 months ago

An easy and exciting read. The cock will always be true and we can't get away from the fact. No matter how much we may protest the cock makes it obvious what we really want and hence some of us find ourselves dropping to our knees for the first time and doing what comes naturally. Not realising how it will change us forever. More importantly we find real happiness and contentment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous