Boys and Their Dads Pt. 01: Boy1

Story Info
A series on my sexploits with boys and their dads.
971 words
4.31
6.4k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

Part 1 : Meeting Boy1

This is a series of stories with young men in their A levels and later on even with their dads. Make sure you have an appetite for these types of stories or you can stop here and miss all the sexcitement. These are all true stories and are slight deviations from the sexploits with Scott who was one of my regular dates during my grad school days in Brighton in the 90s. Please note that all young men referred to in the story are 18 years to 20 years old. My experiences with men were always with adults and the daddy types and this story and its series would be the exception.

The party was raging. A good number of people attended. There was lots of food and loud music was playing all throughout the house.

Scott arrived early and he was already impatiently waiting when I got there. We were late in arriving as the girls were confusing in who picks whom where.

He didn't' let me eat. As soon as I got there, he pulled me to him in a secluded corner and started to kiss me. His hands were all over me as well. He said that as soon as the group I came in with settled in, he wanted me all to himself in the bathroom. He said his hard on is killing him. He also said he cannot stay long.

What he wanted did not actually happen immediately as the girls were kind of boxing me in. I could see the frustration in Scott's face every time I tried to get away but couldn't. And I could feel the burning look in his eyes as he would sweep his eyes over me.

I was eventually able to escape the girls and go to the bathroom. Scott was immediately behind me as soon as I got inside. He was rough and very urgent in his kisses. And he stripped me naked. I told him not to and just take off my undies but he insisted on taking everything off from me. He said he needed to see and fuck me naked for making him wait.

He let me sit on the sink cupboard and started sucking on my breasts while fingering my clit. I begged him to eat me so he spread my legs more and started eating me good. I orgasmed. He then slid my cunt onto his cock and let me wrap my legs around his waist. He fucked me this way until I orgasmed.

I was wild with pleasure and he said, "I he almost came just hearing your muffled moans." He then bent me over the bathtub to fuck me really hard from behind. I orgasmed with him.

He let his cum out in the tub but some of it got caught in my butt. He said he needed to leave me to clean up as he needed to go. I said alright and he left.

I wiped my butt with my wet hand to remove the cum and was about to lock the door when it opened and Boy1 immediately stepped inside and locked the door. I was very surprised and very naked standing before him.

He said a bit timidly. "You forgot to lock the door and that I saw you doing it."

"I saw you straddled on your boyfriend with your eyes shut and moaning and climaxing," he said excitedly.

"And I will never forget how you looked."

He then asked, "Did it really felt that good as what your face showed?" I was still very much naked but I responded, "Uhuhh."

He seemed comfortable in our situation and blurted, "I am just wondering if I could make you feel the same way." And he asked politely, "Can you let me try?"

He then showed me his very bad case of a hard-on and asked if I could please do something about it.

I was still horny and smiled and answered, "Can I see it?" and he took out his cock. It was big and looked really hard and I touched it. He shut his eyes and moaned.

I told him, You can fuck me from behind."

I bent over the tub and guided his cock to enter my cunt. He slid his cock in and out my cunt a few times and I told him, "Ram it harder and faster, Boy!" and he did. He orgasmed and pulled it out as I told him to do so while he was vigorously fucking me.

I asked him after, "Are we good?"

And he said, "I want to fuck you some more and see my your while doing it."

I sat on the sink and pulled his head to my breasts and told him, "Suck them!" and then told him. "Play with my cunt."

When I started feeling very horny about the idea of being fucked by a boy in sixth form, I told him, "Fuck me with your cock now." I slid my butt a little lower on the edge of the sink and supported myself with my hands behind me. This way he could fuck me and still see my face.

He rammed his cock in my cunt hard and slid it in and out fast while I was gasping with pleasure. He said sheepishly, "This is way better than what I saw earlier."

He also said repeatedly, "You are so beautiful."

I told him, "I'm almost cumming! Your cock is so big and hard!"

"Ahhhh, I love the way you are fucking me. Do it harder! Push it harder!" and then I exploded. He orgasmed right after I did.

I shooed him out of the bathroom as soon as he wiped himself. I had to take a quick shower before leaving the bathroom.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers