Brandi Meets New Friends

Story Info
Brandi at a swinger resort.
1.7k words
4.15
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul watched as Brandi bobbed her red rimmed lips up and down on his cock, as Natasha slid her fingers in Brandi's bald snatch. Paul was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, Brandi and Natasha in the water in front of him. Brandi's big tits engulfed his dick on both sides as she used her tongue in the head.

"Goddamn! You still suck dick like a demon!" Paul breathed.

"Thanks." Brandi said between licks.

Natasha ran her fingers up and down from Brandi's ass to her cunt. Brandi offered Nat a taste of Paul's dick, and they both went down on him. They slid their tongues along the shaft before sharing a short sensual kiss. Natasha took over as Brandi ran her fingers across her ass. Brandi grabbed her tits suddenly, wrapping Paul in their warmth. Natasha wrapped her lips around the head of Paul's dick as Brandi slowly slid her tits up and down his shaft.

"Mmm, I know that dick tastes good girl." Brandi whispered as she worked her giant tits up and down. Natasha swallowed Paul down to the base and came up for air.

"Oh, my turn again." Brandi said as she wrapped her tits around his cock. "Fuck my tits."

Paul thrust his cock into Brandi's cleavage as the ladies shared a long slow kiss. Brandi held her big fits in place as Paul thrust his hips up, penetrating her cleavage again. Natasha moved next to her man. She pulled him to her mouth, sliding her tongue in his mouth as Brandi's tits gripped his cock in their embrace.

"I love watching you." Natasha said as she kissed her way to Paul's ear. "I want to see you on top of her."

Brandi stepped out of the hot tub, sitting on Paul's other side. She kissed her way across his ears and neck. Paul reached over, squeezing her big tits. Brandi went to her knees, offering Paul her tits. Nat reached over, gently massaging them.

"C'mere, let's not be shy." Natasha said.

Nat pulled Brandi to her lips and they kissed slowly. Brandi's fingers found Natashas's land strip above her pussy and gently rubbed her lips. Natasha pushed her tongue in Brandi's mouth as Brandi's fingers slipped in her pussy. Brandi took a massive tit in her hand, offering it to Natasha. Natasha took Brandi's hard nipple between her lips as Brandi and Paul kissed. Natasha sucked on Brandi's nipple roughly as Paul and Brandi continued to kiss. Paul kissed his way to Brandi's tits and together they attacked Brandi's titflesh. Brandi's fingers found Paul's hard cock as Natasha's fingers entered her shaved cunt. Brandi moaned softly as Paul and Nat pleasured her.

"Lay down. I'm gonna fuck these tits." Paul told her as he groped them.

Brandi laid down on the side of the hot tub, as Paul mounted her. Paul slid his hard cock between Brandi's glorious twin mounds. Brandi held her tits together as Paul slowly thrust his cock between them. He quickly picked up speed and his cock was sliding in and out of her cleavage. Nat was watching intently beside them. She slid her fingers to Brandi's unprotected pussy gently rubbing the nub. As Paul pushed his cock between Brandi's twin mounds Brandi slid her tongue out teasing his cock head. Paul pushed his cock deeper into Brandi's cleavage, as the tip of her tongue became Brandi wrapping her lips around it as it exited her twin mounds.

"Do it!" Paul said.

Brandi bent her mouth over Paul's cock every time it came out.

Brandi sucked Paul's cock like she was possessed, taking him all the way down her throat. Paul moved so he was straight fucking Brandi's mouth.

Natasha went to her knees, whispering in Paul's ear.

"I wanna watch you fuck her."

Paul pulled his cock from Brandi's lips. Moving off of her.

"I heard you." Brandi said as she sat up "Let's go check out my room."

Brandi unlocked the door to her room and looked around. The room had a king sized bed and a mirror over it. Brandi went to the small fridge, pulling out several bottles of liquor. She took out three plastic cups and poured three shots of Jäegermeister. She handed a glass to Paul and one for herself. Nat watched as Brandi set the other cup down and pulled out a caramel hard candy.

"This is for you." She said popping it in her mouth.

Brandi stuffed the other glass in her cleavage, looking at Natasha.

"Come get it."

Natasha went to the glass, using her mouth to take the shot from Brandi's cleavage. She swallowed it as Brandi pulled her to her mouth. Paul watched them share another kiss as Nat's tongue sucked in the candy.

Brandy went to the bed, with Natasha following her. They laid down on the bed, Brandi attacking Nat's tits while slipping a finger in her pussy. Nat's hands found Brandi's curves as Brandi sucked her nipples. Brandi kissed her way down Nat's tight frame, she opened her legs, kissing her way across Nat's clit. Brandi opened Nat's pussy with her fingers, slowly sliding them in and out. Nat groaned as Paul watched, eager to join them. Paul went to Nat, presenting his cock to her lips. Natasha took her man in her mouth quickly, working him up and down.

"That's hot." Brandi said "Feed her that dick."

Brandi's tongue was sliding up and down Nat's clit while she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"You like this?" Brandi asked Nat.

Natasha mumbled something and Brandi realized she was still sucking her Paul's cock. Looking at Paul, Brandi said

"Damn dude, ain't you ready to fuck yet?

"Oh I thought you were too busy." Paul replied as he pulled his cock from Nat's delicious mouth.

Paul grabbed Brandi's arms, pinning them behind her.

"Keep eating her pussy whore." Paul said as he teased Brandi's pussy with his cock.

Brandi was licking and sucking Nat's pussy as Paul pushed his cock inside her wet pussy.

"Not so mouthy are you?" Paul asked as he fucked Brandi. He was slamming his cock into her, making her pussy quiver. Paul thrust his hard cock into Brandi's pussy over and over as she sucked on Nat's pussy. Paul could feel his cock deep in Brandi's fuck hole, eager to break the big titted brunette

"Harder!" Brandi grunted. "Fuck me!"

Paul grabbed Brandi's hair, pulling her head back. His other hand went to her tits, groping them roughly as he slammed her pussy.

Suddenly he pulled out, pushing Brandi on top of Nat. The girls started kissing as Paul pushed his dick back in Brandi's fuck hole. Brandi rammed her tongue in Nat's mouth. They collided over and over as Paul held on to Brandi's hips fucking her hard.

Nat had her hands on Brandi's voluptuous ass, digging her nails in her ass. Paul pulled out and said "You want some dick too?" as he pushed Brandi a little higher on Nat. Nat spread her long legs, inviting Paul inside. One stroke later Nat's delicious pussy was holding Paul like a glove. Brandi quickly flipped herself around, dropping her voluptuous ass in Nat's face. Paul grabbed Nat's long legs, pulling her into his cock. As Paul fucked Nat he pulled Brandi to him. They kissed as Brandi felt Nat's tongue sliding along her freshly fucked pussy. Brandi drove her tongue in Paul's mouth. They kissed passionately, and Paul pulled back, intent on fucking Nat's honey hole.

"Is that pussy good babe?" Brandi asked.

"Go get a taste." Paul said as he fucked Nat.

Brandi bent over, flicking Nat's clit as Paul slid in and out of her. Nat was doing her part too. Slipping and sliding her tongue across Brandi's pussy. Nat spread Brandi's ass open pushing a finger inside. As she did Brandi slid her tongue across Paul's cock as it slid into Nat's pussy. Nat surprised Brandi by pushing another finger in her asshole. Brandi gasped and looked back.

"You can fit a third I bet." She said.

Nat pushed three fingers in Brandi's juicy asshole. Paul pulled his cock out, feeding it to the big titted brunette. Brandi took Paul in her mouth hard and fast, sucking his cock with a vengeance, her red lips showing no signs of stopping. Paul pulled his cock from her lips.

He got down next to her, kissing her again.

"Let's make this fiery redhead cum!" Paul said.

Paul started on Nat's delicious wet cunt as Brandi worked her clit with her tongue. All the while Nat was pushing three fingers in Brandi's thick ass. As they licked and sucked Nat's fuck hole Brandi said to Paul

"Fuck her again, and I'll eat your cum from her."

"Hell yeah beautiful!" Paul replied.

Paul and Brandi moved themselves to both sides of Nat. Paul took Nat's tits in his mouth as the girls kissed again. Paul sucked on Nat's nipples one at time before kissing her again. Brandi joined them for a three way kiss of tongues sliding back and forth. Brandi kissed her way to Nat's tits. Together Paul and Brandi worked Nat into a frenzy.

"Fuck ME!" Nat whispered as she Paul's ears. Paul put Nat on her side, facing Brandi. He pushed his cock in her from behind, holding her waist. Brandi offered Nat her big tits, and Nat attacked them quickly.

"Oh fuck!" Brandi breathed as Nat sucked her nipples hard "Suck my titties baby!"

Paul was thrusting into Nat's warm pussy as as he felt himself ready to cum. He started fucking Nat as hard as he could. Nat screamed as Paul smashed her insides with his cock. Brandi pulled her into her twin mounds again as she teased Nat's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Paul groaned as his cock exploded in Nat's cunt. He kept fucking her til his cock went soft. He kissed her deeply, as Brandi went south. Brandi took Paul's semi hard cock inher lips. Licking the juices from it. She watched Paul's hot cum ooze from Nat's pussy and she dove him. She used her fingers and tongue to get it all. Paul watched as Natasha sucked Brandi's fingers clean before the ladies shared one last cum swapping kiss.