Break-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get fucked, babe." the first man said. "I'm going to show your cuck husband how a real man fucks his wife. I don't know how you think you're fucking your wife good with that little cock, but I'm going to show her how a real cock feels!"

With that, he mounted the wife as the second man held her arms above her head. Easing his muscular body between her legs, the first man reached down and grasped his large cock. He slid the swollen head along her labes, back and forth, going deeper and deeper. Then he fit the head into her honey hole and flexed his muscular ass, driving his hips forward.

"UNNH!" Marla cried out as she was impaled on the masked stud's long, thick weapon of lust. He drove in until their pelvises met, then grinded his loins against hers before sliding his shaft back out, only to shove it into her again, making her groan.

"Oh yeah, that's one tight pussy." the first man groaned as he began pumping Marla in a steady rhythm. "Damn, girl, your cuck husband has never stretched you out like this, has he?"

He plunged in and out of her, over and over, his bare butt bouncing in the warm lamp light. Marla was moaning with each deep thrust, her legs high in the air as she received his eight inch cock into her sopping wet depths. As she got louder, the second man again fed her his cock, and she sucked on it as he fucked her pretty face.

Stanley was pulling against his bonds, trying to loosen and free them as he watched the masked invader's big cock pistoning in and out of his wife's helpless honey hole. The man was obviously enjoying it, grunting and groaning from time to time as he buried his meat into her and grinded his loins against hers in tight circles, which made Marla moan around the second man's hard dick.

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

The staccato slaps of flesh on flesh filled the air as the handsome, fit man fucked the sexy wife. He was enjoying the feel of her fleshy body against his, the sight of her breasts bouncing heavily back and forth on her chest, the warmth and wetness of her tight womanhood enveloping his invading manhood. He felt his nut rising, but rather than try to hold back, he began fucking her even harder.

"God, this pussy is too fucking tight." the first man grunted. "I'm not gonna last much longer... oh yeah... oh yeah... OH YEAH! UHHH!" As he buried his cock into Marla and pushed against her with short, stabbing thrusts, a small trickle of semen oozed out between their coupled loins. He was coming in the violated wife's cunt!

The second man moved to the side as the first man collapsed on top of Marla, his cock still buried in her cunt. After catching his breath, he slid his half-hard tool out of her, and Stanley saw the gobs of semen coating his shaft and prickhead, and dribbling out of her well-fucked pussy. But he stopped fighting his bonds, seeing that the invaders might notice.

"Damn, that was good!" the first man said, almost in his normal voice. Then he remembered, and said in a lower, more scratchy voice, "You want some of this?"

"Sure." said the second man. He came around and mounted Marla as the first man climbed on the bed where the first man was, his back to the far side of the bed. As Marla used her lips and tongue to clean off the first man's large manhood, the second man mounted her and fit his cockhead into her opening.

"Uhh!" Marla gasped as the second man drove his cock balls-deep into her. He began sawing rapidly in and out of her, his ass bobbing rapidly as he pumped her. "God! your cock is so fucking hard!"

"Less talking. More sucking." the first man ordered the wife, sinking his cockhead into her mouth again. She dutifully began sucking his monster member as it became hard again.

They didn't notice that Stanley was working his right hand free of the rope securing it to the bed. It began unraveling as he pulled against it, then he worked his hand and wrist from side to side, wriggling it out of its bond. The other men and Marla were too engrossed with the sex they were having to notice Stanley reach over with his right hand and work his left hand free of the rope tying it down.

Once free, Stanley jumped up and rushed over to the far-side bedside table. Just as the men noticed him, he was opening the drawer and grabbing the revolver inside. The first man turned to stop him, but his body was twisted in an awkward position, and he was just in time to see the hole of the business end of the revolver a foot from his face. It was the last thing he saw.

*BLAM* *BLAM!* *BLAM!*

The first bullet ripped into his face from a foot away. The second and third bullets found his upper chest, and one went right through his heart muscle. He fell away from Stanley, above the top of Marla's head, and was dead before he landed on the bed.

The second man was still fucking Marla, and had frozen in place as everything surrealistically exploded in front of him. He was just pulling his cock out of Marla when the revolver was turned on him, and fired into his left temple from a foot away...

*BLAM* *BLAM!* *CLICK!* *CLICK!* CLICK!*

The second man fell to the side and landed next to Marla, dead of the gunshot wounds to his head and upper chest, where his clavicles met just below his throat.

As Stanley recovered and stopped pulling the trigger, Marla also recovered her senses, though still deafened by the gun blasts. As she sat up and looked at the two bodies on her marital bed, she screamed out "Oh my God! What have you done?!"

"What do you mean?" Stanley asked, his mind already a jumble, but even more confused by his wife's words. "I got free and got the gun and shot the bastards!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Marla was saying. "What have you done?"

"What are you talking about?" Stanley asked, a tinge of anger creeping into his voice.

"It was a game!" Marla blurted out. "We were faking them raping me! We were acting out your fantasy! Oh my God... Stanley, these guys are your business partners, Tom and Chuck!...

To be continued.