Breakfast at Sweetheart's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dani, I like you for you, okay? You're not only beautiful, but you've been a delight to spend the day with, and it's not only what's on the outside that counts." Moving my chair around the table so I sat next to her, she turned so I could kiss her. I think she almost broke down again as I wrapped an arm around her. "I have a few questions, but they can wait."

"How much do you know about it?"

"Well, I know that you were born as a boy, right?" She giggled and nodded in reply. "But you've been living as a woman for a while now?"

"I had just started puberty before I finally talked to my parents about it. I was amazed how understanding they were. Even ten or so years ago, issues like mine were still not widely known. I've gone through hormone therapy, at least."

"That's, um, oestrogen, right? Makes you more feminine, putting it bluntly?"

She giggled again, which was a relief, understanding I was simply curious and didn't know much. "I was already rather feminine before I started. If I'd stayed as a boy, I would have been much shorter and slimmer than average. If you ever were to see photos of me before I started to change, you'd see I'd been a boy but, even at a young age, I wasn't what you'd call masculine. Even now, I'd probably rarely shave, and I definitely would have been viewed as a very effeminate male."

"I think the only thing that really matters is that you're happy, Dani. I don't know much about gender issues, as it's simply never been something I've thought about. As I said, see it on the news from time to time, but I'm guessing what trans people go through now is similar to what gay people went through a couple of decades back regarding their rights?"

"Maybe. I wasn't around for that but there might be similarities. What I'm left believing is that people are simply afraid of what they don't understand, and others are just ignorant or intolerant of anyone that is different." She paused and rested her head against me. "Thank you for being so understanding, Mark," she said softly.

"I can certainly understand telling anyone would be a frightening experience, particularly any date. I'm guessing you tell anyone you like rather early?"

"I can't wait too long. I don't usually get physical early in a relationship, but as I said, most people freak out once they learn I was born the same as them. I do understand it's a big thing, but I'm a woman, Mark. Always have been." She paused before adding, "I still have the same... um... bits as you."

"I was going to ask that later, but thanks for confirming. I'll be honest, I'm still surprised as I had no idea, so I'm not sure what to ask."

"Dinner at mine is still on offer if you'd still like to come over. We can discuss everything. I really like you, Mark, and I'll tell you what I can. A lot of it is... It's difficult sometimes. A lot of people didn't understand. I lost a lot of friends. Other family members can be mean. The only people who have truly had my back the entire time are my mother and father. I love them so much for that."

Finishing our drinks, we walked hand in hand back to where I'd parked my ute. Before opening the door, I pulled Danielle towards me and kissed her again. Though I was still giving the fact she was trans some thought in the back of my mind, I still liked her. Was still attracted to her. And I figured we'd deal with any other potential issues later.

"Thank you," she whispered, resting her head against my chest as I cuddled her, "I was scared you'd just drop me at home, and I'd never see you again."

"Well, I am going to drop you at home, but you'll definitely see me again. And not just at the diner."

Driving her home, I made sure to hold her hand the entire time. Walking her to the front door of her apartment complex after pulling up, I kissed her again. Turned into one hell of a passionate kiss as she ended up pressed against the wall. When we finally broke apart, we were breathing heavily and the colour in her cheeks was rather amusing.

"I'd invite you up... But..."

"It's okay, Dani. Been a night of revelations."

"Will you come around on Wednesday night?"

"Of course. And I'll see you bright and early Monday morning."

My sister must have a sixth sense, because I'd barely arrived home when she was calling me, inundating me with questions about my evening. I figured what Danielle had told me was in confidence, so I knew I couldn't go telling everyone, so just told Sarah it had been a lovely night and we would be going out on another date soon.

Sunday was relaxing though I spent most of the day exchanging messages with Danielle. I learned very quickly she loved to send selfies of things she was doing around her apartment, in particular whatever she was doing in the kitchen, showing off whatever she'd cooked, suggesting I was going to enjoy our meal together on Wednesday evening.

Trying to behave as normally as always wasn't too difficult on Monday morning. There were no lingering glances, no gentle touches, she was professional, and I was a model customer. Of course, when I was paying up on Tuesday, Gloria called me over to the counter, a broad grin on her face.

"Well, when did you two start dating?"

"What?"

"Mark, you're subtle, I'll give you that. And I won't say a word to Dani, she's free to date whoever she wants, as long as it doesn't interfere with her job. But it's obvious to see considering how you look at each other. Your eyes give it away. You usually look around the restaurant, exchange glances with other regulars, or just watch the day go by. The past two mornings, your eyes haven't left hers, and whenever she's not too busy, her eyes are constantly on you in return."

"Are you sure it won't be an issue? I don't want to cause Dani any problems."

"I'll have a quick chat with her at the end of her shift today, but no, I don't have a problem with you two dating. It's unusual to date a customer, but I think you'd be wise enough not to have asked her out here."

"I didn't. I ran into her on Saturday in Westfields and..."

"Good. She's a lovely young woman. We all love her already. We're hoping she'll stay for a few years."

Wednesday morning, when I made my order, Danielle leaned in closer and told me not to stuff myself too much with breakfast and dinner, as she had already prepared everything for later that night, just needed to cook it. Asking if I needed to bring anything, she did suggest a bottle of wine... and flowers. I let her know that wouldn't be a problem.

Walking into the office, Sarah raised her eyes from her laptop and started to giggle. "Is that smile every going to fade?" she wondered.

"Huh?"

"Mark, you've been smiling like an idiot the past three mornings when you walked in. Guess seeing her every morning leaves you feeling pretty good, right?"

"Been a long time since I've felt like this about anyone."

"I'm happy for you, Mark. When can I meet her?"

"I think we'll date for a little while before we go introducing family members."

Thankfully, I wasn't too distracted during the day, working alongside a couple of my employees at a construction site in Parramatta. Even the guys I was working with had taken note of my cheerful demeanour, not that I'd been miserable in front of them, but I guess meeting someone you felt a connection with made you feel better about everything else in your life.

Finishing at a reasonable time, I messaged Sarah, letting her know I was going straight home so she could lock up the office, before getting in contact with Danielle, letting her know that I was going home to shower and change but I'd make it in time for dinner. What I didn't expect back was her message and what it contained.

Bring a change of clothes for tomorrow morning, just in case. x

I let her know that I would before stepping into the shower. Although it was dinner at her place, I still dressed like I was taking her out on a date, packing a small bag with clothes for that night, if I did end up staying, and also a change of clothes for the next day. The drive to Danielle's apartment didn't take too long as peak hour traffic had mostly disappeared, with enough time to even stop for flowers, pulling up outside, locking up my ute and heading towards the door.

The door to her apartment was open, knocking and calling out as I walked inside. She appeared from the kitchen as I met her in the living room. Dumping my bag, the fact she immediately hugged and kissed me was a good sign. Running my hands down to her arse earned a grin, and I was left thinking neither of us particularly wanted to break the kiss.

Offering her the bottle of wine I'd had chilling in my fridge at home, she thanked me before placing it in her fridge, pulling out a bottle of red that she told me would go with dinner. She then quickly sorted out the flowers I'd got for her, placing those in a vase. I took a moment to look her up and down as she stirred something on the stove, the dress tight to her body, a low neckline which showered off the smooth, pale skin of her back, and the hem was mid-thigh at most.

Standing behind her, I wrapped an arm around her waist as she leaned her head back against me. "I'm glad you're here," she said softly.

"So am I."

"Has what I told you been on your mind since Saturday?"

"It has."

"Good or bad thoughts?"

"I think I still have a lot to learn, but the most important thing is that I'm attracted to you, Dani. I really like you."

She turned around to kiss me again, hugging me tightly for a few seconds, before she turned to focus on finishing dinner. I offered help, but she said all I needed to do was keep her company and maybe pour her a glass of wine. Plating up a few minutes later, she'd already set the table. The vase with the flowers I'd bought for her, and candles were in the middle of the table. I poured us both another glass of wine as we sat down to eat.

Danielle was a superb cook, letting her know within three mouthfuls that I was already thoroughly enjoying the meal, while the wine she'd selected simply complemented the food. Earned a warm smile, taking my hand in hers for a moment, giving hers a gentle squeeze. Helping clean up the kitchen, thankful she had a dishwasher, I grabbed the bottle of wine as we settled on the couch, Danielle flicking on the television but switching immediately to a radio station.

Sipping at our wine, we talked about nothing of importance to start, both of us ignoring the elephant in the room to start with. I'd given it plenty of thought and even surprised myself by not giving a shit if she had the same genitalia as me. When I looked at her, I saw a woman. I just figured sex, if we did end up being physical, would be a little different to what I was used to.

Finishing our glasses, we placed them down on the coffee table before I leaned over and kissed her. We almost sighed with relief in unison as she slowly moved across before straddling my lap. I realised very quickly, in addition to being quite a bit shorter than myself, she also weighed next to nothing.

"You still like me?" she asked softly.

"I'd like to see where this goes with you, Dani. But I definitely still like you."

"Gloria pulled me aside today and asked if we were dating. I obviously couldn't lie to her. Thing is, she simply wished me well. She says you've always been a model customer with Susie, and she thinks I've chosen a good guy to be with."

"Does she know about you?"

"I told her when she interviewed me. If anyone were to figure it out or knows me if they were come in for a meal while I'm there, I just don't want any drama."

"Hopefully they'd only see an attractive young woman. I'd have never known if you hadn't told me, Dani."

"Until I got you into bed and you realised I still had a little cock."

I chuckled at the image of pulling down her panties to reveal that. I couldn't honestly say how I'd react. As I'd told her, I didn't really keep up to date with all the sort of gender and sexuality issues that seemed to be in the spotlight, but I'd been honest about my 'live and let live' policy. I did my best to understand if I were to be confronted by such an issue, such as Danielle herself.

"Can I admit to some disappointment if you had a bigger one than me?" I half-joked.

She giggled before cuddling into me, her head resting on my shoulder as I stroked her back. "This is nice," she whispered, "I'm twenty-five, Mark. In the past five years, I've had a dozen dates and only one guy didn't freak out when I told them. I stupidly had a couple of men back here and told them. The second guy got... He got violent. Another couple of guys called me later, wanting to just fuck me because I'm a transgirl."

"Do you have many friends who are trans?"

"None. When I was transitioning at school, I made a few close friends who were female. They took me under their wing, showed me how to dress even better, make-up tips, styling my hair, that sort of thing. How to be a girl. Mum and Dad always wanted a daughter, but after they had me, Mum was told she couldn't have more kids. I guess that's another reason why they accepted me so quickly."

"And your older brother?"

"Weirded out at first because I was always his little brother. But once he saw I was so much happier being a girl, he quickly accepted, and I think loves me even more now."

"Was it tough as a kid?"

"I always felt wrong being a boy. It wasn't so much what's between my legs, it was the feeling I should look in the mirror as see a girl. The problem is I never had a sister to borrow things, but I told one of my older female cousins, who understood, so although I didn't see her very often, she'd always give me a few things to help me. Mostly clothes and make-up, and once I started to transition, Mum did her best to help me. Dad just accepted me though had no real idea how to handle a teenager daughter who was also transitioning."

"Boys at school?" I had to ask.

"Most were horrible. Thing is, they'd call me gay, which showed a complete lack of understanding, though I guess we weren't taught gender issues even ten years ago in school. It's like 'I'm straight, you morons. I'm a girl and I like men'."

"So, although you still have... um..."

"A cock. A penis. A dick. It's okay, Mark. You're not going to upset me." Feeling her squeeze me made me smile. "It's been a long time since I could talk to a man so easily about all this. As I said, nearly all previous dates freaked out about it."

"Okay, because you have boy bits, has being with a woman ever interested you? I mean, I know there are other sexualities, and with trans issues... I honestly don't know how it all works."

She sat up and smiled at me. "At least you're asking me questions and trying to understand, Mark. Just doing that means the world to a girl like me. But no, I've never been with a girl before as I'm not attracted to them."

"You're only attracted to men?"

"I'm only attracted to one man right now. I mean really attracted." Her soft fingers caressed my cheek before leaning down to kiss me again. "Are you going to stay the night?" she asked softly.

"Definitely, if I'm invited."

"Did you bring clothes? I'm not in the right place yet to be naked with you."

"I brought clothes for sleeping in. Though I do usually sleep, you know, naked."

"Give me a little time, Mark. I don't want to go too fast."

"We'll take as long as you need, Dani. I don't want to rush this because... I'd like this to work between us."

Her face lit up as she asked, "You would?"

"Of course. I've already said I don't do hook ups and one-night stands. I'm only intimate with someone I have feelings for. Maybe a little old-fashioned for today's culture, but if I'm dating someone, I expect exclusivity, at a minimum."

We resumed making out, after she assured me that her eyes were on no-one else but me at the same time. She didn't have to tell me that, I knew already. No idea how long we made out until she finally pulled back and checked her phone. With a sigh, she told me that we'd both have to go to bed soon as we were early risers. Picking up my bag, I followed her to her bedroom. I hadn't seen it before, so wasn't surprised it was rather feminine and tastefully put together.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I had to ask.

"I want you here, Mark," she replied softly, taking my hand and leaning up to kiss me. "I'll get changed in the bathroom. You just get into bed and be ready to cuddle me."

"Good thing I do love a cuddle every now and then."

"I'm not used to having anyone in bed with me." She gestured to the bears resting on a chest of drawers. "I usually have one of the bigger bears in bed with me."

"You know, that's rather cute and adorable for a girl in her mid-twenties."

Stepping towards me, hands resting on my chest, she tried to look innocent. And it worked. "Maybe you could be my big teddy bear going forward?"

"You're killing me here, Dani."

Her giggle nearly floored me. "I'll try to behave when we're in bed in a minute."

Stripping down to my underwear, I pulled back the cover and got into bed. I wasn't surprised Danielle took more than a few minutes, returning with her hair down and make-up off, and I knew that alone would have made her nervous. In my eyes, she was still stunning. Wearing a long t-shirt, I assumed she was only wearing panties underneath, the t-shirt long enough to cover her pert little bum. Her legs were slim and pale, like the rest of her.

Turning off the main light, the lamp on her side of the bed was still on, watching her slowly walk around the bed before lifting back the covers. She switched off the lamp before immediately cuddling into my side.

"I feel safe with you, Mark. That's a big thing to a girl like me," she whispered.

Wrapping my arm tightly around her, her arm was across my chest, feeling her squeeze me in return. "Never thought I'd end up with a girl like you," I whispered back.

"How do you mean?"

"You're gorgeous, Dani."

"Even without make-up and stuff?"

"Especially without make-up. Best day of the year so far was bumping into you and asking you out."

She didn't say anything, but I felt my t-shirt get a little wet. Kissing her forehead, she wished me a goodnight, very quietly, perhaps not capable of saying anything else lest she really start to cry. But I was just being honest. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time, and after having my heart broken by my ex-girlfriend, it felt nice being so close to another woman again.

Waking together in the morning, I knew we'd have to shower. After making out for a few minutes upon opening our eyes, it was a little awkward as she was spooning back against me, and I woke up with the usual erection. She couldn't not feel it, and when she pushed back against it slightly, I did tickle her.

"Want to join me in the shower?" she asked.

"I'd love to. You sure?"

"Might as well get it out of the way now, Mark, because we're going to be intimate sooner rather than later." She turned around to meet my eyes. "And if you see me and it freaks you out..."

"It won't," I said, taking her hand and holding it close, "It'll just be... It'll be a little weird for me, at first. You're a woman but you'll have something different between your legs compared to what I'm used to. But that's on me to deal with."

To help things along, we walked into the bathroom, and I stripped off first. I had a dusting of dark hair on my chest, as I'd never been one to wax of shave my chest. It wasn't a thick covering of fur, but it was enough. Lowering my underwear, I still had the remnants of an erection, but seeing her eyes light up made me smile and blush. And I got a little excited at seeing how she started to smile.

Helping off her t-shirt, I got a first look at her breasts. She'd told me all about her hormone therapy and that it had helped develop some small breasts. They suited her perfectly, enough for me to think about taking a handful. What surprised me was when she grabbed my wrist and placed my hand over her breast.