Breakfast at Sweetheart's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're very sensitive," she whispered, "Particularly my nipples. When I, um, play with myself, I always give them attention."

Glancing down, I noticed a little tent in her panties. Meeting her eyes, she blushed again as I gestured. She nodded, biting her bottom lip, as I ran a finger over the tent. She kissed me hard as I helped lower her panties, pressing her body into mine. When we broke apart, we both looked down. My cock was longer and thicker.

"So do you hide it or something?" I wondered, "I would have thought in that dress last night..."

"I tuck it. But I can still get hard and I also cum. But maintain an erection can be difficult sometimes, and my cum is different too."

"But when you play with yourself?"

She smiled, understanding I was simply curious. "Still feels really good, Mark. I don't hate it as such but, one day, I'm thinking I might have to go through the whole thing. Find a good surgeon so I can look in a mirror as see, well, a pussy." She took my hand, gesturing towards the shower stall. "Come on, you need to give me a good wash."

She didn't add anything as she turned on the hot water, both of us soon dripping wet. I soaped her up first, spending half the time making out while I did so. I thoroughly enjoyed soaping up her arse, and when I very carefully played with her cock, she moaned softly and kissed me even harder. I knew I had more to learn, but the fact I could give her pleasure made me smile to myself.

After washing her off, she returned the favour. As soon as she moved down to my cock, she lowered herself to her knees and simply swallowed most of my length. "Holy fuck," I groaned, hand immediately resting on the back of her head, bobbing up and down. Glancing into her eyes, they were so full of desire and almost pleading with me to let her please me...

I'd been turned on the previous night. If she'd offered the chance to be intimate, I'd have leapt on her. I knew I wasn't going to last long, her soft lips around my shaft, her tongue working in unison with her lips, one of her hands fondling my balls at the same time. I didn't care about previous partners, I never asked that sort of question, but she either had natural talent, watched a lot of porn, or had enjoyed a few partners.

Warning her I was close after only a few minutes, her eyes lit up as I think she took it as a compliment. I had no idea what she would do when I was ready to cum, my question answered when I warned her that I was about to cum. She sealed her lips and practically milked my cock as I came as hard as I could remember, needing to lean against the shower wall after I was empty, Danielle not releasing my cock as she continued to suck then clean me off.

"Holy shit," I murmured.

Standing up, I kissed her again as I gently grasped her cock in return. "Need the favour returned?"

"Not right now. I just... I just needed to do that for you, Mark. A promise of so much more this weekend."

"This weekend?" She smiled shyly before I kissed her, bodies moulding together as our hands explored each other's body again. "Come around Friday night, stay until Monday morning. Would you like to meet my sister on Friday night?"

"I'd love to. It's not too early?"

"I don't think it is considering this is going to last a while, Dani."

Her bottom lip trembled a moment before she whispered, "Promise?"

"I'm not going anywhere if you're not."

I'm sure arriving together at the diner would have set tongues wagging, particularly as I was far earlier than normal, taking a seat at my usual booth as Danielle headed off to make final preparations. Gloria walked over and sat opposite me, a knowing smile on her face. When she reached over and took my hand, the smile simply increased.

"Glad to see you smiling again, Mark. She's a beautiful young woman."

"She is. I'm glad she started working here."

"I'm sure she'll be here promptly to take your order."

By the time Danielle walked out to start her shift, a few of the regulars were in their usual places. I looked busy perusing the menu, so she'd taken around three orders before coming to take my order. "Can I be really, disgustingly cheesy right now?" I wondered.

"I almost dread to ask but sure."

"Are you on the menu, Dani?"

She glanced around before leaning in closer to me. "I will be this weekend, honey. My body will be your smorgasbord," she whispered, "I'm sure I have maple syrup somewhere in the kitchen that you can lick off me."

"Maybe I can just lay you on this table right now, pour some on you and lick it all off?"

"Not sure what Gloria will think about that."

"I'll definitely have the hotcakes with bacon now."

"With syrup?"

"I'm going to think of maple syrup, my imagination is going to run riot now and I'm going to get hard. You know that, right?"

"Of course, that's why I suggested it."

"Tease."

"I know. That's why you love me." She paused and blushed immediately at using that word. "Um..."

"Dani, I really like a lot already. Don't worry about it."

"Definitely need another date."

We messaged each other for hours later that night, my phone once again being inundated with selfies. Most were just suggestive rather than outright rude, until I was in bed that night and she called me for a vid-chat. That's when it got dirty as she stroked herself while talking dirty to me. Her cock was smaller than mine, but it still suited her shorter, slimmer frame. I'd go so far as to call it feminine. Can a cock be feminine?

I was left thinking I might have to check the internet for more information about transwomen and see what life was like for them.

What surprised me was her request for me to then do the same for her. "You seriously want to watch me jerk off?" I asked.

"It'll be so hot while I talk dirty to you. But don't be silent. I want to her you moan and groan, and definitely tell me what you're thinking about. Hopefully it'll be all about me."

"Dani, the thoughts I have about you already..."

But I couldn't turn down her request. I'd never actually jerked off for anyone before. No previous girlfriends had asked for it. Sure, I found women masturbating to be incredibly erotic, but I'd always found me masturbating to be a rather private endeavour. Most of the time, it was simply to clear the pipes. Nothing erotic about it at all.

Danielle loved it, getting ever so excited as I made sure I didn't remain silent, closing my eyes at the same time and letting my imagination run wild about what I could do with her. When I did finally cum, she was left a little overwhelmed as I'd been very explicit in how much I wanted to be intimate with her. Surprised even myself, and it wasn't only due to the fact I'd been practically celibate since my ex-girlfriend left. I was genuinely and completely attracted to her.

We managed to behave when I was at the diner for my usual Friday breakfast, until it was time for me to leave when she hugged me just before I was about to walk out the door. "Have a lovely day, Mark," she stated.

"You too, sweetheart. I'll pick you up when I'm finished."

"Look forward to it."

Gloria glanced our way and winked as I'm sure, as soon as I closed the door, plenty of regulars would have been full of questions as to what was going on. Walking into the office with a broad grin earned more comments from my sister, all good natured, though I now worried that I'd found someone, it was time for her to find someone too. But I knew I couldn't push it either. Too much heartbreak had happened too soon.

Inviting her around for dinner as always, I mentioned that Danielle would also be joining us. Sarah loved the idea, though worried she'd be a third wheel, assuring her that Danielle wanted to meet my sister and it wouldn't be a problem.

Finishing work at a reasonable time, sending all the lads home earlier as it was Friday and I was in a good mood, I drove straight to Danielle's place to pick her up. She was ready for me, standing by the door leading into her apartment block. She looked great in figure hugging jeans and a tight blouse, with two of my favourite things - hair in a ponytail, glasses on her nose. She knew I loved women in glasses. Not sure what it was but those two things on a woman was my kryptonite.

We'd only just walked in the front door when my sister called me to let me know she was outside. She walked in the front door and made a beeline straight for Danielle. She looked at me in surprise as my sister hugged her tightly. "It's so lovely to meet you!" Sarah exclaimed.

Danielle hugged her back, laughing to herself. "Lovely to meet you too. Sarah, correct?"

The two women were soon chatting away as I took Danielle's case into the bedroom before opening a bottle of wine and taking three glasses into the living room. Sitting next to Danielle, it was a serious question and answer session, chuckling away again as it was quite the interrogation from both sides. After half an hour, though, they were best friends.

Ordering in some pizza, we settled down once it arrived, continuing to chat away. Within another couple of hours, Danielle was feeling comfortable enough, taking my hand as support, as she told my sister that she was transgender. Sarah was obviously surprised by the admission, glancing at me wide-eyed for a couple of seconds, before she smiled and hugged Danielle tightly.

"Thank you for telling me so quickly," she said softly.

"You're his sister and, well, you're going to learn soon enough."

"How long have you lived as a woman now?"

"Over a decade."

"Good. Tell me how you get your hair looking so good!"

I groaned as they were soon exchanging all sorts of information, but Danielle never let go of my hand, leaning back against me, and I could see Sarah continually smiling in my direction. Despite the fact their conversation didn't particularly interest me, I was still listening, and I could listen to Danielle talk about anything. She had a silky-smooth voice but her excitement in such simple things was infectious.

Sarah had too much to drink, and as I had a spare bedroom which she used quite often, enough that she even kept some spare clothes for the next day, she happily staggered into the room before collapsing onto the bed. I helped off her shoes before covering her up. She mumbled something before she was fast asleep.

Danielle was waiting for me in my bedroom, leaping on me as soon as I shut the door. Clothing was quickly taken off before we tumbled together on the bed. Hands explored before ending up between each other's legs, her fingers gently grasping my cock. Asking if she wanted me to return the favour, her nod was ever so eager.

Jerking off without lube was a no-no, and I always kept some nearby as, well, being single for so long meant I took matters into my own hands all the time. Stroking another cock for the first time in my life was a little weird at first, but seeing how her body reacted, how she moaned into my mouth as her hips rocked against my hand, I couldn't help getting excited.

"Mark... Would you be concerned about using your mouth?"

"You don't mind?"

"I really want to cum with you. How about I get on top and spin around?"

I love a good sixty-nine as much as the next man but having her cock and balls in my face was, well, that same word again. Noticing my hesitation, she spun around and kissed me deeply. "Your cock is really pretty," I stated softly, which made her smile, "It's even girly. But it's still... Can you lie back for a couple of minutes so I can just look at you?"

Her face lit up at the idea, lying down as I sat between her legs, gazing up and down her body. Leaning down, I kissed her briefly before moving down her body. I didn't tease her for too long, but remembering what she said about her breasts, I gave them some attention. She moaned loudly as I licked and sucked at both of her nipples.

Kissing down her body, I came to her cock again, already leaking pre-cum that had left a little pool on her body. Running my tongue along her shaft, she moaned softly as I made sure I looked up to meet her eyes, noticing her gazing down at me in return. "Okay now?"

I answered by smiling before taking her cock in my mouth. Although not that thick or long, I was still surprised I could swallow her to the base. I tasted her pre-cum, which wasn't all that bad, to be honest. She moaned even louder, feeling her fingers gripping my hair.

"Mark," she moaned, "Would you also lick my arse before making love?"

"Hell yes," I replied, kissing back up her body, "Because you have a perfectly pert little rump, Dani."

"Get on your back as you're getting your cock sucked now."

Resuming our originally position, she eagerly swallowed my cock, and I did the same for her. Within a couple of minutes, she was almost humping my face. Not too hard, but her excitement was obvious. While I focused on her, there was no missing her considerable talent as she worked my cock in reply, both of us moaning together as we were both clearly turned on.

"Fuck," she moaned, lifting her head from my cock, "Baby, I'm going to cum soon. In your mouth okay?" I moaned around her cock as I heard her giggle. "I'm going to swallow your massive load, baby."

Moving my hips, I felt her lips eventually move all the way to the base, surprised that I felt the tightness of her throat. I smiled to myself knowing that little fact. Then she moaned again, feeling her cock start to throb. She didn't cum much compared to me, though the first spurt still caught me by surprise. Without even thinking, I swallowed and was against surprised by the fact it wasn't as awful as I thought it would be.

She only spurted three times, not in any great volume, before she pulled her cock out of my mouth. I licked up her shaft and over her balls towards her very pink little rosebud. It looked delectable, running my tongue over it a few times.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Make me cum, sweetie, then I'm going to eat your perfect little bum."

She spun around, sitting between my legs, her eyes never deviating from mine as I watched my entire length disappear. She was far too good, needing to close my eyes more than once and swallow, my breathing getting faster as I felt my orgasm slowly approaching. When I did finally cum, I was worried I groaned loudly enough to wake our guest next door. Danielle didn't spill a drop, smiling up at me as I heard her gulp more than once.

Kissing up my body, she straddled my body as we kissed. It was full of passion and our quickly developing feelings for each other. My fingers caressed her smooth skin, particularly up and down her back. Lifting her head away as we needed to catch our breath, I stroked her cheek as that sweet smile I'd seen so often already immediately appeared.

"I'm feeling it too, Dani."

"It's not too fast?"

"No such thing. If we're feeling it, then we're feeling it."

"Not even had sex yet!"

"Well, if that goes well, then we're even more compatible."

"And you didn't mind sucking my cock?"

"Nope. It's part of who you are right now. Does it bother you?"

"No. I still get horny, I still need to cum, I still get hard, and my cock is even more sensitive nowadays. I just don't cum very much compared to men."

Sliding off my body, she snuggled into me, arm again over my chest. She asked if I wanted to anything else. I admitted I didn't particularly want to make love with my sister in the bedroom next door. Fooling around was one thing, but I knew we'd make a lot more noise making love. We eventually drifted off to sleep, waking mid-morning to feel soft lips around my cock again, lifting the sheets to see her eagerly sucking my cock.

Once I'd cum down her throat again, I returned the favour. When I made her cum again, she needed a little cry as she snuggled into me as I lay on my side, her head resting against my chest underneath my chin. "It's been so long since anyone... Since any man has shown me such love, Mark," she whispered.

"Well, more fool any man who turned you away because all I know is that a beautiful woman is in my bed right now, and I hope she's in my bed a lot more often in the future."

After another sixty-nine when waking up in the morning, we quickly showered and dressed, heading out to the living room to find the kitchen empty. As Sarah had enjoyed herself the previous night, I was left thinking she'd need a substantial breakfast. Danielle and I got it started before I figured getting Sarah up would be best.

She'd stripped off during the night, thankfully at least still in her underwear, cocooned in the sheets. Getting down on a knee next to the bed, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Hey," she whispered.

"Are you okay? Had a few drinks last night."

"I'm okay," she said softly, "Are you cooking breakfast?"

"Got it started. Dani's just getting it finished while I wake you up." She smiled but her lower lip started to tremble. "What's wrong?"

"I'm happy for you but I don't want to lose you too."

She was up and hugging me straight away as I held her tightly. It was the one thing I was worried about when I resumed dating. "You're not losing me, Sarah. If this works out, you're gaining a sister," I assured her.

"I do love her already. She's so sweet, Mark. Don't mess this up."

Leaving her to shower and dress, I joined Danielle back in the kitchen, cuddling her from behind, making her giggle as a hand may have ended up underneath the t-shirt she was wearing. I only removed my hand when Sarah cleared her throat from the other side of the counter, giggling at the guilty look on my face, Danielle blushing brightly before she turned around to kiss me.

Breakfast was eaten while sharing another good conversation. Sarah didn't stay too much longer after that; Danielle and I walked her outside. She hugged Danielle first, the pair swapping contact information, before she hugged me tightly, whispering an apology for being silly earlier. I assured her she wasn't silly and that I loved her.

As soon as we were back inside, Danielle snuggled up to me and said, "She's worried about losing you."

"I assured her she won't. She gains you as a friend. But I think she also needs to dip her toe into the water regarding dating. I know it won't be easy for her though."

"What are your plans for me today?"

"We're packing a few things as I'm taking you to the beach. Given how pale you are, we must not forget sunscreen. We'll grab some fish and chips for lunch then I'm thinking we'll find a little pub somewhere for dinner. Get back here at a decent time so I can then ravish your body."

"Can we skip all that and just get to the ravishing?"

Meeting her eyes, I knew she wasn't half-joking. Taking her in my arms and kissing her, I whispered, "A day together will build anticipation."

Thankfully, she had come prepared with something she could wear for the beach, so getting ready was simple. Just a couple of beach towels, a few snacks and bottles of water, sunscreen, umbrella and one or two other things needed for the beach. Heading downstairs and getting into my ute, she refused to let go of my hand nearly the entire way from my house to the beach. I chose one away from the likes of the world-famous Bondi Beach. Parking is always shit around there.

Choosing a beach further south, we arrived at a decent time though the sun was already high in a cloudless blue sky. Finding a spot away from the usual crowds, I placed the umbrella down into the sand, laid down our towels, before she stripped down to the two-piece swimsuit she'd put on before leaving the house. I wasn't surprised it wasn't a bikini. I knew she felt confident in her body, but with her small breasts and what was between her legs, I understood she played it safe with certain articles of clothing.

I think we thoroughly enjoyed it when I rubbed cream into her body. The desire to touch her intimately was nearly overwhelming but I behaved myself. Her soft and delicate fingers caressing me as she rubbed cream into me turned me on even further, left blushing as I needed a few minutes to calm down before we headed into the water.