Breakfast at Sweetheart's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a lot of fun playing in the water. She got a little emotional at one point as I kept complimenting her, admitting she just wasn't used to being told she was beautiful so often. Whenever that happened, I'd try and make her laugh, usually by easily picking her up and launching her into the surf. After a couple of hours, we'd built up an appetite, forgoing fish and chips and just snacking on the food we'd brought along.

Sitting in the shade, Danielle leaning back against me, my arms around her body, she sighed and turned her head to kiss me. "Mark, can I be honest about something?"

"Sure."

"I'm twenty-five and I think you're about to be my first serious boyfriend."

"Hopefully you're only one too."

Her face lit up in a gorgeous smile. "You mean that?"

"I know it's only been a few days, Dani, but this already feels..."

"Perfect?"

"Pretty damned close to it. But there is still that part of my brain saying take it slower."

"Slow is good too."

We eventually had enough by late afternoon after another dip in the ocean. Packing up our things, she put on a t-shirt but didn't cover her bottom. Although it wasn't a bikini bottom, it still showed off her pert little bottom. Asking what she wanted for dinner, she asked for take-away fish and chips that we could eat back at my place.

"You have plans for me?" I asked as we were driving along.

"We're going to eat dinner, then we're making love."

"I like a good plan."

Arriving home later after stopping to collect food, we sat on the couch, watching some television as we ate. For such a small woman, Danielle sure had an appetite, though I guess not having a substantial lunch led to her being rather hungry too. Then again, I always hated taking a girlfriend out to dinner, she'd order a salad, and it was obvious she was still hungry as I ate my thick, juicy steak with all the trimmings.

She suggested we watch a movie before heading to bed. That was just an excuse for her to snuggle against me and start her very slow teasing and seduction. My t-shirt was the first thing to come off, a soft hand continuing to caress my chest before any attention on the movie ended as she straddled my chest, her t-shirt joining mine on the floor as the make-out session quickly turned rather intense.

Turning off the television, I easily stood up and carried Danielle to the bedroom, her limbs wrapped around me, plonking her down on the bed as we eagerly removed each other's clothing until we were naked. Moving back up the bed, Danielle lying underneath me, we eventually parted enough that she gazed into my eyes, a shy smile on my face.

"It's been a while, Mark," she whispered.

"For me too, Dani. It's fine."

"I need to go shower for a few minutes."

"I can wait. Don't take too long though."

"I won't."

She returned rather quickly, a shy smile on her face as she joined me on the bed. Straddling my lap, her hard little cock pressing against mine, we resumed making out as she reached down between us, stroking us off at the same time. Hearing her compliments regarding my cock was nice to hear. I just called her beautiful again, earning another of those smiles I was falling in love with.

Spinning around, we enjoyed another sixty-nine, though this time, I focused on her pink little rosebud. I knew why she'd been in the shower so had no problem giving attention to that perfect little bottom of hers. She moaned a few times while sucking my cock, eventually sliding a finger inside her after applying a little lube, earning a louder moan.

"I want you to cum so you last longer making love to me," she whispered.

I got her ready for my cock as she continued to blow me. I didn't last all that long as I'd been turned on most of the day. She gulped down all of my cum again, spinning around and cuddling me as she laid on my chest. Rolling her over onto her back, I kissed down her body again, making her giggle as I left soft little kisses down her cock and balls, glancing up to see her chewing her bottom lip, nodding to the question in her eyes.

She must have been as turned on as me as she filled my mouth within five minutes, whimpering and moaning the entire time before her little cock throbbed from all the excitement. I surprised her by holding it in my mouth and kissing her. She giggled as I shared her cum.

"That's naughty," she whispered upon breaking apart, "You really don't mind doing it?"

"It's different to what I'm used to doing, but as I said, it's part of who you are right now. And I want to make you as happy as you make me."

Making out for a few minutes until I was hard again, I applied some lube to my cock as Danielle spread her legs, both of us lubing her up, a couple of my fingers inside her again, watching her face light up as I slowly thrust them in and out of her. When we were both ready, I placed the head of my cock against her and gently pushed in, kissing her at the same time, knowing it might hurt her a little bit to start.

Taking my time, I gazed into her eyes as I felt my cock sink into her incredibly tight little arse. So tight and warm. I hadn't enjoyed much anal sex in my life, though I was no anal sex virgin. Watching her face, whenever I saw her wince, I immediately stopped and let her get comfortable, but she did far more smiling and moaning than anything else.

Took a few minutes to bury my cock completely, looking down together to see my cock having disappear, with her little cock already hard again. "Feels so good," she whispered.

It felt even better when I started to gently thrust into her. Watching her lower lip tremble after a couple of minutes, I worried I was hurting her. She kissed me hard, whispering it felt like the first time she was making love in her life. "I've only had sex five times, Mark," she admitted.

That made me stop, leaning down to kiss her again. "We're going to increase that number a hundred-fold, Dani, if you'd like me to," I replied.

"God yes! I want to wear each other out."

Resuming my movements, she started to roll her hips with me, reaching down between us to stroke herself off at the same time. We soon had a good rhythm going. It was honestly some of the best sex I could remember. I only stopped to apply a little more lube a couple of times. I watched how her body reacted, and the moans she made when I started to thrust faster made my cock feel even harder.

"Cum in me," she whispered, "Never had a man inside me without a condom." That startled me as she smiled. "You were never wearing one. We've both gone months without sex."

"I do have some but..."

"You're never wearing one with me, Mark. I want you to cum in me every single time."

"I am loving how hot and tight your arse is."

"Good, because I'm hoping we do this a lot more going forward."

I would have loved to keep going for a lot longer, but I'm not porn star, and even her blowjob simply took the edge off my day long horniness. Her legs ended up back and resting over my upper arms, really starting to bury my cock deeper and deeper. Her hand was now pumping her little cock faster and faster, eager to cum while I was inside her.

Warning her I was close, she had me lean down and kiss her, before grabbing the back of my head. "Fill. My. Arse," she practically growled, "Make me your woman, Mark."

I made her my woman as I enjoyed one hell of an orgasm. She was smart enough not to wrap her limbs around me, as I pulled out as soon as my orgasm passed, collapsing onto my back as she immediately turned onto her side and cuddled into me. "Did you cum?" I asked.

"Not yet, but it's okay. I won't always cum."

"What if I want to make you cum?"

She giggled in my ear. "I'll cum when I'm riding your big cock later."

"Oh, you want to ride me?"

"I've only done it once." She paused and cuddled me tighter. "The only two men I was with... They only fucked me from behind. It was only physical, and I was left feeling empty."

"I'm sorry, Dani. You deserve so much more than that."

"I've got you now, Mark. We just made love and it was everything I wanted it to be."

Her hand eventually ended up stroking my cock back to life, and after some more lube, she straddled my lap, watching as my cock slowly disappeared inside her. Hands on my chest, she rode me slowly at first, my eyes on her face as it lit up with delight. She eventually leaned down, wanting my lips on her breasts. Hearing her moan even louder, I felt her hand moving on her cock, almost desperate to cum.

Kissing back up her body, I caressed her cheek, running my fingers through her hair, just gazing into her eyes as I felt her stroking herself faster and faster.

"Going to cum for me too?" I asked softly.

"I love your cock already. We're having lots of sex going forward."

"Sounds good to me. Now, you're going to cum for me, Dani."

"Yes, baby. All over you!"

She didn't last too much longer before I felt her spurt all over me. She had to stop moving as her entire body shuddered from her orgasm, running my hands down to her arse as she leaned down again, thrusting up into her arse. Begging me to fuck her, I started to drive faster and harder, going so far as to give her cheeks a few gentle slaps. She loved that, kissing me hard, begging me to cum inside her again.

That third orgasm of the night just about ended me. I could have kept going, but without verbal agreement, she slid off my body and cuddled into my side again, a signal she'd had enough for the time being, at least. To my amusement, she fell asleep rather quickly, enjoying a short nap before I gently woke her, suggesting we shower before going to sleep.

Waking up the next morning spooning together, she woke up a little later than I did, turning around to kiss me before snuggling against my chest. We only got out of bed because we were both hungry, agreeing to do nothing all day except laze around my house and have sex whenever it took our fancy. By the time we headed to bed that night, we were exhausted, and Danielle was joking she was feeling a little tender. But we had christened most rooms in the house during the day and early evening.

Driving her to work the next morning, we walked into the diner hand in hand, arriving before it was open for the day. Gloria noticed out arrival, smiling at us as Danielle headed off to the staff room while I took my usual booth. Danielle walked out a few minutes later, dressed and prepared for the day. Walking straight towards me, she leaned down and kissed me good morning before taking my order. No-one else was around so it wouldn't lead to any conversations from other regulars.

The next couple of weeks passed by quickly. I spent two or three nights a week with Danielle at her place or mine, spending Friday night to Monday morning together as well. I knew I was falling for her big time, and whenever I gazed into her eyes, I knew she was feeling the same way as I was. But you read stuff on the internet and social media about how early you should admit that you love someone.

After a month, we were making love when I whispered that I loved her. No tears were shed as she simply returned such a warm smile, I fell in love with her that little bit more, before she told me that she had loved me from our first date together.

All the regulars at the diner were aware we were dating by then. All her fellow waitresses were incredibly supportive, Gloria insisted we have dinner with her one evening, Mario adding he treated all his waitresses like they were his own daughters, so he had me chuckling when he gave me that Dad speech all men get when dating a young woman.

Within another month, we'd introduced each other to our friends. I'd maintained a couple of close relationships with friends from school, same for Danielle, eventually hosting a barbecue so everyone could get to know each other. My sister was very quickly best friends with Danielle at the same time. She wasn't ready for dating and would usually join us on a Friday night. More than once, she worried about intruding but Danielle insisted she visit us whenever she wanted.

Meeting her parents and brother was a delightful experience as, after having read plenty of negative experience for your transgender people in telling their families, it was lovely to see how much her parents loved and supported her, while her brother was rather interested in me and my opinion on everything. I think he wanted to assure himself and his parents I wasn't with his sister just for some sort of fetish.

Thankfully, her parents loved me, her brother quickly accepted me, and Danielle and I were soon discussing the future.

"Mark?" she asked softly on a Wednesday night she was staying at my place. We pretty much spent the entire week together after a few months.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I know it's still early days, at least according to some, but I don't want to live alone anymore."

"You're renting, right?" She nodded, giving her a gentle squeeze. "When can you end the agreement?"

"I'm month to month right now. I could move out immediately if I wanted to."

"Would you like to move in with me, Dani?"

"I'd love to."

"This weekend, we'll move all your clothes and personal things. We can sort out anything bigger, perhaps put in storage or something."

"The apartment was part-furnished. To be honest, I'd just like to keep a lot of things from the bedroom."

"As you know, I can do some decorating if you want to add your own touches to this place."

Lifting her head, her face lit up with a glorious smile. "Really?"

"Well, if you move in with me, it will be our home, not my home. And if it's our home, then it should reflect the fact that you're living here with me too."

She moved in that weekend, and I think our sex life took off even more! Good thing our libidos did match, but I think what helped is that we'd both gone without for months on end, and while we were not making up for lost time, we were incredibly attracted to and in love with each other. I won't say we experimented with too much in those early months. We usually mixed up some gentle love making with some harder fucking when the mood took us.

One thing Danielle had absolutely no interest in was fucking me, and to be honest, I wasn't interested in receiving. Giving her little cock attention with my hand and mouth was fine, but that was as far as we went. Danielle insisted she was a woman and would act like it. She did joke a couple of times that, if I wanted to bottom, she'd buy a big old strap-on and fuck me with that instead.

I wasn't interested in that either.

Living together brought a sense of routine to my life but it was also fulfilling that I had someone to share my life with. Danielle loved her job and had no intention of giving it up. I loved what I did at the same time. She did join my gym so we could work out together a few times a week. She loved cooking for the both of us in the evening. I could cook myself, having lived alone for so long, but most of the time, all she wanted was a little assistance and my company.

She'd been living with me for six months when I felt ready to take the next step in our relationship. We'd long discussed getting married by that stage. Nothing more than general discussion and conversation but we readily agreed that marriage was something we both wanted. Discussing it with my sister more than once, as the only thing I worried about was getting married too quickly. I was late on Friday afternoon, stopping at the office before I drove home, when I mentioned it.

"Look, with many couples, I'd think getting married this quickly could prove a problem," she said, "But you've lived together for over six months by now and been together for around a year. People have married knowing each other for nowhere near as long, and to be honest, if you both want to get married then do it."

Smiling, I opened my bag and slid the box across the table. "Well, looks like I'm getting engaged then."

"I won't look but... You're serious?" I smiled and nodded, my sister squealing as she leapt out of her chair to hug me. "She's not going to say anything but yes. And probably cry."

"She'll definitely cry."

Danielle greeted me with a hug and one hell of a kiss upon arriving home a few minutes later. She was ready to go out for the evening, leaving me to have a quick shower and get dressed myself. Heading out, I had selected the restaurant of our first date. Not exactly romantic but I knew Danielle would appreciate the sentiment behind the gesture.

We'd visited one every couple of months, not enough to be regulars and recognised by the servers, but the food was excellent, and we always left good feedback online. Taking our seats, Danielle looked fantastic in her blouse and skirt combination. She knew I loved women in thigh-highs and heels, something she wore every time we were out on a date, leaving them one when we made love later.

After finishing our meal, we were sitting forward, leaning close to each other. Her eyes sparkled behind the lenses of her glasses, a near constant smile on her face. We both admitted more than once that we'd never been happier in our lives. She'd long helped heal my heartbreak. I'd long helped her feel worthy of being loved for the woman she was.

Feigning getting up to go to the bathroom, I turned and lowered myself to a knee, taking the small box from my pocket. Holding one of her hands, feeling it start to shake, her lower lips trembling, I didn't have any sort of speech prepared. She knew how I felt about her already. "I want to spend my life with you, Danielle, but I want to spend that with you calling you not only the love of my life, but my beautiful, adoring wife. Will you marry me?"

She managed to squeak out a 'Yes' so I could slide the ring on her finger before she hugged me tightly, sobbing in my arms. I knew what my proposal met to her. Needed to close my eyes for a moment as her emotions got to me at the same time.

"I love you, Dani," I whispered, "We're going to spend many decades making each other happy."

"I love you too."

*****

Epilogue

As soon as my sister and her family heard about our engagement, wedding preparations were immediately started. Neither Danielle nor I wanted a massive affair, eventually agreeing with everyone to keep it intimate. Our closest friends were invited, as were our work colleagues, including Gloria and Mario.

As neither of us was religious, we chose a non-religious but otherwise traditional ceremony. Danielle proved how much she loved my very small family by having my sister as her Maid of Honour. Like me, she only had a couple of trusted friends, the others being bridesmaids. My best mate was my Best Man, but her brother was one of her groomsmen.

We organised our ceremony and then reception to take place in the function room of a hotel in the city. Cost us a bit of money but, as the guest list wasn't too large, it didn't end up being obscenely expensive. Danielle was utterly resplendent in her white wedding gown. I couldn't stop smiling as I watched her walk towards me, then throughout the entire ceremony, and the photo's we looked at afterwards, I mentioned more than once I was grinning like an idiot.

After a honeymoon that consistent of a week lazing about on the beach in north Queensland, we returned home and simply got on with life. We'd long agreed that we were not interested in children, so our lives would simply be the two of us, our families and friends. If my sister had children, she'd already told us that Danielle and I would be the godparents.

Five years after we were married, we were lazing back one Sunday morning after making love immediately after waking up. Snuggling into my body, her fingers trailing up and down my chest, she whispered, "Honey, I'm never going to change myself completely."

I'll admit it caught me slightly surprise. "You mean going through the surgery?"