Breakfast at Sweetheart's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love me for who I am, and I've never hated myself because of it. I've gone as far as I want to go. I'm a woman. You see me as a woman. Everyone we know sees and loves me as a woman. I don't need to go through expensive, invasive surgery. I can live the rest of my life happy with how I am, but it's the fact I found you, and you fell in love with me as who I am first before worrying about my body, it has helped me."

"Are you sure, sweetie? I'll support you either way."

"It's the way I'm feeling now, honey. I might change my mind in another five or ten years, but at this point in time, I can't remember being happier. I'm with the man I love. I have the support and love of my family. Your sister is about to give birth to a child who we will give all our love and affection to. I don't want anything to change."

"If you're happy, sweetie, then I'm happy."

"Happy wife, happy life?"

"Not quite like that, but I keep sending Susie a card every year, thanking her for quitting because, if not for that, I might never have met you."

Snuggling into me, she whispered, "Will you be at the diner for breakfast in the morning?"

"Of course I will, sweetheart, Wouldn't miss it for the world."

*****

A/N - I'm not sure if every story needs an epilogue, but some comments always asked 'What happens next' or ask for a Chapter Two, so to head those off, I feel adding an epilogue is necessary.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed another romantic yarn.