Breakfast in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set the phone back on the bedside table and brushed Jeremy's cheek. "She says..."

"I heard," he said. He rolled out of bed and started picking his clothes up. "I guess I ought to go spend some time somewhere else, so I can honestly say I was somewhere other than here."

"You do know this is never going to stop, don't you, Jer?" I sat up in bed so my breasts came into view, and made no move to hide them.

He was pulling his shirt on as I asked it, and when his face came back into view he nodded. "I know," he said, bending down to get his pants. "But hell if I know what to do."

"Yeah," I agreed. As usual, I knew what I already had was the best I was going to get, though I couldn't stop my mind from running wild.

It went right on running as I watched him sit down on the bed and put his shoes on and tie them. It didn't stop when he stood up and brushed himself off and tucked his shirt in, or when he asked me if he looked presentable, or when I nodded and smiled. It certainly didn't stop when he helped himself to a more than welcome caress of my breasts as he kissed me goodbye.

We'd been saying the same farewell from the very first time, and it never failed to amuse me. "Say hi to your wife for me."

"I won't!"

"Thank you!"

We both laughed as he made his way out through the kitchen. Usually I saw him to the door, but this time I was in no mood to get out of bed. Once I heard him shut the door behind him, I flopped back down on my pillow and gazed up at the ceiling. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take a nap or get my vibrator out, but after all, I had all day to decide!

I know what you're thinking. Was my place really the only place in town he could go? Wouldn't she notice the smell on his clothes? How could he share a bathroom with her and never notice she was on the rag for three days? If she's so horrible, why doesn't he just divorce her? And aren't I the worst sort of fool for thinking he'll leave her and then be true to me?

My friend, if that's all you care about, you have obviously never had to gaze longingly from the sidelines while your beloved waltzed past in another's arms, or sit there and bite your tongue when the preacher said to speak now or forever hold your peace. Thank your lucky stars for that, but don't judge me.

12