Breakfast with Sister Betty Pt. 02

Story Info
Jacob finally has sex with his sister.
1.7k words
4.4
16k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob was sitting on the couch watching TV when Betty walked by from the kitchen. She stopped in front of the couch and asked playfully "What are you watching?"

Jacob replied "Well, now I'm watching your phat ass!"

Betty was wearing a small camisole top and a pair of Soffe shorts, with her ass cheeks spilling out the bottom. Jacob leaned forward and smacked Betty on the ass causing her to lurch forward, her cheeks clapping back and forth gathering up more of the fabric of her shorts in between her ass.

"Hey!" she said, "Stop it, I'm gonna lose my shorts if you're not careful."

Jacob grinned, but he turned his attention back to the TV, giving her the chance to walk away.

The two were alone in the house, and as such, were taking the opportunity to dress a little skimpier than usual. Jacob was wearing a pair of boxer briefs and nothing else. Betty's top and shorts were really all she had on as well.

Betty made her way back into the kitchen, and a few minutes later she returned with a plate of brownies. She sat down on the couch next to Jacob, setting the plate on the coffee table.

"What you got there sis"? Jacob asked,

"Oh, I made some special brownies, want one"? Betty asked

"Sure" Jacob replied...

Jacob gobbled down the first brownie,

"Wow, these are amazing Betty, can I have another one?" Jacob asked

Betty giggled a bit and replied

"Of course baby bro, you can have whatever you want"!

Jacob started to grab another brownie but paused for a second

Jacob: "What makes these brownies so special"?

Betty replied, "You'll see in a bit."

Jacob shrugged, grabbed another brownie, and resumed watching TV. A half hour or so later, Jacob started to feel strange everything was moving really slowly, Jacob turned to his sister slurring his words a bit

Jacob asked, "Sis did you put something in the brownies, they are really good."

Betty smiled at her brother

"You're so adorable Jacob, and yes I put something special in the brownies."

"Oh" was the only response Jacob could muster.

"But don't worry brother you've had my special brownies before, remember last year on 4/20"?

Betty looked at Jacob waiting for him to realize what was so special about the brownies. Jacob's eyes got big as he figured it out...

"Weed brownies!" Jacob yelled out and laughed.

Jacob playfully wrapped his arms around his sister's waist and, with one motion pulled Betty onto his lap and started tickling Betty under her arms. Betty's shirt and shorts were riding up exposing more of her smooth skin and tight stomach, Jacob was able to slide his hands all the way up her side and tickle her. Betty squirmed around trying to get away from Jacob's hands. Jacob stopped tickling Betty, and instead pulled his sister's body closer to him and just hugged her.

"Thanks, Betty," he said quietly, "I'm really glad we get to hang out today."

"Me too," Betty said softly.

After a few minutes of hugging and just enjoying the contact, Betty remained on Jacob's lap and they continued watching TV together. Both Betty and Jacob were feeling the effects of the special brownies. As Betty sat on Jacob's lap he could feel her thighs pressed against his, the skin-on-skin contact was arousing to Jacob. As they watched TV, Betty leaned back resting on Jacob's chest, Jacob rested his hands on top of Betty's and gained enough courage to slowly rub Betty's inner thighs. Betty spread her legs allowing Jacob more access for his hands to roam freely. Jacob was turned on and could feel blood rushing to his dick, eventually, Betty noticed something poking her in the butt.

"Ooooh, I guess you're enjoying having me on your lap!" she said.

She was giggling as she wiggled her butt back and forth against his growing erection. Jacob couldn't take any more, his hands moved up from Betty's thighs and began to caress her breasts through her cami, his thumbs rubbing against her nipples causing them to harden. Betty's pussy was getting wet as her brother's dick grew longer and harder, she could feel his breath on her neck, his hands were kneading her breasts and his lips were kissing her neck and ears.

Jacob reached under Betty's shirt pulled it off over her head and tossed it aside. Jacob could see Betty's perky, firm tits. Her nipples were hard, and her areolas were large, and her skin was soft. His hands resumed caressing her breast.

"You know," Jacob said, "these tits are just soooo fucking beautiful."

Jacob kissed his sister's neck and then whispered into her ear

"And I bet they taste good too."

Jacob began kissing and licking his way down his sister's neck and back, as he went further and further down her back, he slipped his right hand under the waistband of her shorts and began stroking her clit. Betty pushed Jacob's hand away

"I don't want your fingers in me again, I want what's poking me in my ass." She said.

Jacob slid his hands down her shorts and slipped them off her body, throwing them across the room. Jacob then grabbed the waistband of his boxers and quickly shoved them off his hips and onto the floor.

Betty looked at her brother's cock. It was about 8 inches long and thick, the head was pulsating back and forth the tip was engorged, and it was sticking straight up, with precum pulsating from the top. Betty licked her lips and smiled.

"Looks tasty," she said,

as she slid down to her knees and took her brother's fat dick into her watering mouth, sucking on his tip.

"Mmmmmm" Jacob moaned,

as his sister sucked his cock. Betty bobbed her head up and down, sucking the entire length of his shaft. As she worked his cock, her tongue swirled around his cock head, and her hands massaged his balls.

After a few minutes of getting her face fucked, Betty looked up at her brother with wide eyes.

"I'm going to need your help." She said,

as she laid on the floor on her back and spread her legs wide.

Jacob crawled down between his sister's legs. He could smell her wet pussy. Her inner thighs were soaked. He leaned forward, sticking his tongue deep into her pussy, licking up all her wetness.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so good," he said.

as he licked her pussy lips and sucked her clit. Betty moaned and squirmed around, as her brother pleasured her pussy. As he continued licking his sister's cunt, Jacob felt her body tense up, and then begin to convulse. He could hear his sister moaning and breathing heavily.

Her pussy was on fire, and her whole body shook.

Betty stared at Jacob directly into his eyes and said, "I need you to fuck me."

Jacob crawled over his sister and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Are you ready sis?" He asked.

"Yes, please fuck me!" Betty said.

As she spread her legs wider and bucked her hips upward, inviting her brother's cock into her pussy.

Jacob slowly pushed his hard dick into her pussy inch by inch, until he was buried balls deep.

"Fuck me," she begged.

Jacob kept his dick buried deep inside his sister's pussy grinding against her

"FUCK ME HARDER!" Betty screamed.

Jacob pulled his cock all the way out of his sister's pussy, and slammed it back in, over and over, making her moan louder. Jacob couldn't believe what was happening he was finally fucking his sister and her pussy felt as good as he knew it would. Jacob slammed his hard cock in and out of Betty and with each stroke it seemed her pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Oh God yes, yes, YESSSSSS!!!" Betty screamed.

She had never been fucked so hard or so deep. Jacob picked up his pace and rammed his cock in and out of her pussy faster and faster. Jacob pulled his cock out of his sister's pussy and spun her around onto her stomach Jacob straddled Betty with his dick pressed between her ass cheeks, sliding up and down her crack. Betty's pussy was dripping wet, and the juice ran down her legs. Jacob's dick was now soaked in her juices. Jacob positioned his cock at the entrance to his sister's pussy and pushed his cock deep inside her again. He held his cock deep in her pussy, grinding his hips against her ass.

"Oh, yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuck, fuuuuuuuck." Betty was moaning, screaming, and panting all at once. She couldn't get enough of his cock. She needed more.

"Harder! Faster! Fuck me harder and faster!" she screamed, fuck me like you always dreamed of baby brother."

Jacob started ramming his cock in and out of his sister's pussy faster, and deeper, as his hips slammed into her ass. Betty's screams were loud, and the sound of his cock pounding her pussy could be heard all over the house.

"That's right baby, fuck me, fuck your big-titted sister." Betty cried out, "Fuck me hard and fast and make me cum on your big fat cock."

Jacob's balls were slapping against her ass as he slammed his cock into her pussy, making her whole body shake. Betty screamed, and her pussy clenched tight around her brother's cock. She was cumming, her whole body was convulsing. Jacob couldn't take it anymore. His balls tightened and his cock exploded. A huge stream of cum shot from his cock deep into his sister's pussy.

"Yessss, yessss, oh my God, I can feel you cumming in me, that's so hot." Betty panted, "I can feel your hot cum filling my pussy, that's right baby brother, fill your sister with your hot nut."

Jacob collapsed on top of his sister, his cock still deep inside her pussy. They both lay there panting.

Betty could feel her brother's hot cum seeping out of her pussy, oozing onto her inner thighs. She didn't want it to end, but she knew it had to.

Jacob pulled his cock out of his sister's pussy and rolled off her.

He could feel her cum running down his shaft and his balls.

He lay there, panting, exhausted.

"Wow," he said, "That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was," Betty replied.

She looked at her brother.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too, sis." Jacob said.

"Do you think this will ever happen again?"