Breaking Blue Pt. 03 : The Maestro

Story Info
Blue talks to the black hat man and makes a deal.
1.2k words
4.17
2.8k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man dragged me into a room in the corner of the hive. The inside was a drastic change of scenery, with its freshly painted white walls and lack of loud music. It functioned like a sadistic calm to the hives storm. There was a single desk in the middle of the room, and that was it. The desk had a giant monitor on it that curved in the center.

When the man closed the door, I could hear the sound of pressure locks clinging shut. I instantly knew there would be no easy way to leave this room. The man let go of my head, walked to the desk, and sat on its edge. He sat there scanning my body up and down. The glare was something I had seen before, and it resembled that of a lion when it finally caught its prey. I covered what little of me I could with my hands.

"We have not had a proper introduction, have we," His voice had become eerily more profound than it was earlier, "I am the maestro. My job is to be sure the hive moves in a perfect symphony, a mix of chaos and peace." He got up from the desk and began circling me, "See, the hives cravings are something I'm tasked with making sure are satisfied. Tonight, unfortunately for you, the hive has decided you be its meal."

"I'm calling the fucking police the moment I get out of this-"

"If you get out of here, Blue, I assure you the police would be the last thing on your mind," he continued, "The hive has no governs, no police, no rules. The hive runs itself and chooses its helpers, and on that same token, it also chooses its entertainment."

He continued to circle me, and I followed his strut to ensure he couldn't get behind me, "You are a beautiful woman, blue."

"Fuck off. Where is William prick?"

"You're husband... somewhere in the hive probably fucking some whore... sounds fun, doesn't it?"

At this point, my anger had built up for too long. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my skin. I lunged at the maestro with every bit of power I had. To my disappointment, he was much stronger than I had initially anticipated. He quickly dodged my swing and got behind me, shoving my hand into my back and holding it there.

"Look at you, angry at the thought of William fucking some random whore, but yet you stand here in front of me with strangers sperm buried deep inside of you. How many men have deflowered you tonight may I ask? Two? Two thousand? You wouldn't even know, would you?"

He was so close to my ear I could feel his body heating up from his sick arousal. As much as I hated to admit it, I had no clue how many people had fucked me tonight, and In an unhealthy way, I felt good not knowing the answer. Surely it was because If I didn't know the answer, it technically didn't happen. Right?

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

"It's simple blue. To leave, I want you to go through all nine hive levels unchanged. If you can do so, you and William will be set free from our grasp, and you could go to your police and attempt to burn this place to the ground... or you could fail and be stuck with us forever."

"What the fuck makes you think id agree to this bullshit."

"Oh, that answer is simple, your lack of choice. Before the hive chooses its next... target, we like to dig. Ms. Blue, you indeed have a very dark past. A past dark enough to ruin your and your husband's careers entirely. Everything you built, POOF."

I was dealing with some rapist maniac, and if I didn't comply, I could die here, and no one would know. Was I about to risk becoming some underground sex slave to this cult just to live? Is this guy some freaky jigsaw?

"You said... nine levels?"

"Yes, nine levels. Are you familiar with Dante's inferno," He asked.

"Yeah, what about it."

"Consider the hive levels the same as that of Dante's inferno. Each level could consume you, and you'd be lost in that level forever, but you could make it out albeit with an altered mindset."

"If there are nine levels, then what level am I in now?" I asked.

"If we use Dante's inferno as a reference, then you are in limbo, a lackluster version of what the hive truly can be."

"Then the next circle should be lust... correct?"

"Perfect! You're getting the hang of this. Yes, the next level will be lust."

I had read Dante's inferno as a college project and needed help understanding the lesson or message the book was trying to convey. I assumed it was a story about how far someone would go for love and redemption. Somehow it was that thought that decided my fate.

"I'll do it... what do I do next."

The maestro walked behind his desk and pulled out a box with jumbled-up clothing. "You leave, my dear."

I had never felt this level of excitement in my entire life. He was offering me a way out. I thought for sure he'd kill me right here. I couldn't speak as I rushed over to my clothing and began pulling them out of the box.

"Oh, my dear, there's one more thing."

"Wh... what?"

The maestro grabbed me by the back of my hair and walked me over to his desk, where he pushed me forward to lie on top of it. "I must begin your descent."

He unzipped his pants and pressed his already hard cock against my ass. It was fucking huge. Bigger than anything I had felt tonight. I tensed up just from the thickness of it alone. I lay on the cold desktop as he fucked me to oblivion. It felt as though with each thrust, his cock grew in size and girth. When he would pull it out, I could feel my body squeezing it, begging for more. As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't help but moan from the orgasm building up inside me. The sick bastard caught on and sped up his thrust, almost knocking the wind from my lungs. Finally, his seed spurts out inside me, and he slowly pulls out.

"Thank you, dear... William is waiting for you at the exit... and remember you call the cops. We call corporate."

With that, I gathered my things and walked out of the room. I found William standing at the exit of the hive, drunk and passed out. I picked him up, and a valet had already brought our vehicle. I got William inside and took one last glance back at the building. Was the maestro serious about the levels? I had made it out of the hive, so was he expecting me to return? Either way, I swore I'd never go back to that place. Once William and I made it home, he collapsed on the floor and continued his drunken slumber. I went upstairs and showered, trying to get all of the dried cum off of me. Weirdly I could still feel the maestro's cock inside of me. Like it had somehow created a phantom feeling inside my pussy that made me so wet I had to touch myself. After a fantastic orgasm, I walked out of the shower to find a letter on my bed. When I opened it, there was a picture of a honeycomb and the words "LUST."