Breaking Blue Pt. 04 : Lust came home

Story Info
Blue has an unexpected surprise waiting In her shower.
1.6k words
4
4.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sun shining brightly into my room and its rays piercing my newly opened eyes. I squinted at its intensity and rolled over, attempting to grunt away my now-flooded mind. Every second I was awake, another memory of the hive and what happened there appeared. The maestro, the lights, the sex, All of it was so much to take in, and the idea that somehow they had got into my room was terrifying. If they knew where we stayed, then what else do they know already? How long have they been watching us? I noticed my alarm hadn't gone off on my phone to wake me up for work, so I knew it must have been too early.

Suffering from the jumbled-up strings of questions and fears in my head, I decided to find a way to be productive. I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to freshen up. My body was sore, and my tits hurt from abuse that I couldn't remember. I knew I needed a shower after running my hands down my legs and feeling the dried sperm from the hive. As I walked past the bathroom mirror to the shower, I quickly glanced at myself and almost shrieked from what I thought I saw. Frozen, I stared forward at the shower, fighting the need to step backward and confirm my fear. Having beaten my reluctance, I stepped back and almost fainted. Right under my chin, on the top right side of my neck, was a tattoo in the shape of a honeycomb. Panicked, I wet a wash cloth and began scrubbing at my neck. I scrubbed until the entire spot had turned a bright red. They had branded me--the bastards.

A loud ringing noise from my bedroom startled me in the shower. I looked over at the clock on the bathroom wall to see it was only 5:30 in the morning. My alarm has always been set for 7. I walked out of the bathroom quickly to silence it, hoping not to wake up William.

"What the fuck," I whispered to myself, noticing that my phone was somehow unlocked. I looked around the room and even checked the closet and under the bed to be sure. Nothing. I began checking to see if somehow the hive was tracking me and looked for any location-enabled apps. Again nothing. I disabled any location services on all apps and went back into the bathroom to shower.

I pulled back the curtain and saw a black figure standing before me. Before I could react, I was grabbed, and a hand covered my face. I opened my mouth and bit down as hard as possible, only to taste blood from my lip and leather from his thick gloves. The man turned the shower water on and pressed me against the wall. I tried to scream for William through his hands, but his grip was so tight I couldn't. The man wrapped his other hand around my neck and squeezed hard.

As I began to fade away, the man let go of my mouth, and I attempted desperately to scream, only to fail. He held his now free hand up to my face, and through my cloudy vision, I saw the word Virgil tattooed on his arm. Everything began going black when I felt his cock press against my entrance and him violently enter me. He let go of my neck long enough for me to get some air into my lungs. The feeling of his cock banging against my cervix rushed through me as my feeling came back. It was overwhelming. The man gripped my hair and pressed deeper into me. The feeling in my arms came back, and I attempted to push off the wall, but he grabbed one of my hands and fucked me harder. I tried to hold my tongue and press my lips as hard as I could together, not to let a moan escape. An orgasm blazed through me, and my assailant must have caught it because he sped up his thrust. Before long, I was sent spiraling into another mind-blowing orgasm and another. He finally came in and let me go allowing my body to collapse to the floor.

"I gave your husband a sedative. He will be awake soon," the man's voice was so deep it felt like I heard him in my skin, "If you haven't guessed already, I am Virgil of the hive."

The man slowly pulled off his mask, and a shock wave rolled over me. An Ian Somerhalder lookalike: A man that seemed to have been created from some impeccable mold as he had a look uncommon to most men. His dark brown hair lay perfectly coiled atop his head. He had Titan-like shoulders and a jaw that could break concrete. As much as I hated to admit it, I was eager to see more of my assailant. He lifted me out of the bath, still wet, and lay me against the shower door, dropping down on his knees to eye level with me. He didn't speak. He stared at me, scanning my face up and down as if he was searching for something to check off his dark agenda. I noticed he had these alluring hazel eyes. They burned golden like the sun setting.

"What do you want," he asked me, throwing me for a loop.

What the hell did he mean? He asked me this after sneaking into my home and fucking me senseless. The question should be reversed, I believe. Though I had reasons to suspect insanity, Virgil stared at me with a mild curiosity in his eyes as if he intended good.

"I don't want anything, really," I replied, "just to get to work on time, is all."

Virgil looked back at the clock and then back to me, "You have twenty minutes before you have to be awake."

"Yes, well, I like to be earl-

Virgil stood up suddenly and grabbed the back of my head, presenting his gigantic cock to my lips. I quickly opened to accept him, knowing if I didn't, he'd do it anyway. His cock stretched my jaw so wide I almost couldn't fit it. He was determined, so he just kept ramming himself inside my throat. He pulled himself out of my throat, his dick followed by long webs of saliva. When William would face fuck me, it was always my favorite thing to see. He then dropped back to his knees.

"What do you want, blue?"

I was afraid to answer yet so excited to know the outcome, "I want to be-"

Again he shot up into the air and gripped the back of my head. His cock rushed towards my lips, and I opened wide to allow him in. He stopped. Right before his dick could go inside my mouth, he just stopped. I looked at him and saw his golden-like eyes barring down at me. "You want... this... don't you," he asked.

I wanted to say no. I needed to say no. But my need to feel his dick inside my throat was too great. "Yes, I need it."

"You will refer to me as sir," Virgil demanded.

"Yes, I need it... sir."

"Then take it slut," his guttural voice presses into me almost as hard as his dick did. I could feel myself getting entirely too wet. I looked down at his cock and pushed myself onto it slowly. I wanted to taste every inch of this massive veiny monster. I sped up my pace, which must have turned him on as he met my speed by thrusting his hips. It was exhilarating in the worst way. With each pump, I thought of William sleeping on the couch, not having a clue his once faithful wife was now some fuck doll.

To make matters worse, right up the stairs, his wife was face fucked by some stranger who had a way bigger dick than he did. Through my thoughts, I could feel his dick throbbing inside my mouth. I tried to pull away, but he thrust forward, holding my head tightly. He exploded down my throat, so much so I had made an audible gulp trying to swallow it all down. When he pulled out, his dick flopped down spent... finally. He gripped my neck and stared at me again.

"I will be your guide through the levels, and being your guide, we will see each other often, so I wanted you to be thoroughly aquatinted with me. You will get dressed and go to work. Speak nothing of this to William, and you won't be harmed in any way, got it."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Now get dressed. Oh, and know I will be watching your every move. Also, know that the hive is everywhere."

Virgil walked away with the step of a brooding dictator and left me there. I wanted more and needed more. My alarm finally went off, and I got dressed for work. I walked downstairs to see William just waking up.

"Jeez, what time is it," he asked.

"7:30, baby, I'm headed to work. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone, okay."

"Of course, baby... have a good day," he called out as I closed the door.

I walked to my car to see someone already inside, also wearing a mask, much like Virgil's. They had somehow gotten my keys as well. I just accepted that this was my life now and got inside. The man didn't say a word as he pulled out of the driveway and sped off.