Breaking News - Ch. 02

Story Info
The Future meets the past, and the burning of an old flame.
18.7k words
4.32
2.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

"TANGLED UP IN RED"

Co-Written by Snowy_Secret & Uhl B. Wett

Spending a late October morning on my deck with a hot cup of coffee in my hand, gazing out over the lake was nothing new to me, I do that a lot, usually all the way up until the first snowfall of the season, sometime in Mid-November. Halloween was still a couple of days away, so the end of my relaxing mornings was near. This morning, my coffee cup sat still on the deck, next to my lounger. The coffee in my cup had long grown cold, instead my hands were gripping a pair of the fullest, firmest, finest C-Cup Breasts anyone ever laid eyes on.

It was almost 9 A.M., Snowy and I had been making soft, sweet love since just after sunrise. Her pretty hazel eyes were sparkling as she dug her fingernails into my shoulders, riding out her third Saturday morning orgasm. I pulled her to my chest and kissed her deeply, spreading her ass cheeks with my fingers, gripping her firm round buttocks like I was "palming" a basketball. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as my gentle release poured into her pussy like hot, molten metal into a silversmith's mold. She rode me slowly and gently as my warm slippery cum marinated her hot steamy cylinder.

"Oh My God," she purred squeezing my thick throbbing cock with her tight, silky walls as it slowly emptied inside her. "Why did you treat me like shit last night?" she asked with a soft pouty voice and her eyes welling up, panting softly.

"So, I could treat you like an Angel this morning," I whispered, softly kissing her forehead, then gently pushing her head to my chest.

We laid there silently, spent in each other's arms for a few minutes, until I patted her bottom, and she climbed off. I took her gently by the hand, led her into the house and down the hall into the master bath. I wiggled my cape like robe off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, then untied Snowy's robe and pushed it gently off her shoulders, watching as it joined mine in a pile of soft white terry cloth on the bathroom floor. I took her by the hand, and she leaned softly into me, kissing my chest, rubbing her cheek softly against it.

Steam was billowing from the huge glass shower as we stepped slowly into it. After a thorough cleansing and some much-needed TLC, I fixed her a classic southern breakfast of sausage gravy & biscuits, home fries and orange juice. My plan was to learn more about her, her sexual habits and history. I wanted to hear about her fantasies and her fetishes. Mostly I just wanted to get to know her better. The sexual tension between us had fled the scene and all that was left was a chalk silhouette on the floor.

We spent nearly an hour in the shower, gentle soaping, softly scrubbing and thoroughly rinsing every nook and cranny of our battered and bruised, naked bodies. We dried each other off, then I lifted her gently up onto the corner of the vanity, she let her right leg hang over the edge as she put her left foot atop the toilet tank, her legs were spread wide, her stubbly pink mound was ready to be shaven. I grabbed my shaving gel along with a brand-new razor from the medicine cabinet and went about my work, a handful of lather and few gentle strokes was all it took, her pussy was smooth pink.

Afterwards, I sat down on the side of the bed, gently patting the top of my right thigh as Snowy walked slowly over, still softly rubbing her smooth pink mound, trying to adjust to its new feel.

"Lay down across my lap sexy girl," I told her with a smile.

"Are you going to take a belt to my ass again," She asked hesitantly, raising her eyebrows.

"No sexy, I need to take care of those areas that hurt the most," I said softly, taking her by the hand, pulling her closer, softly kissing her belly button.

As she laid gently across my lap and wiggled her welted naked ass, I opened a small glass jar of cream, the contents were a soothing combination of aloe, lanolin, shea, and coconut, I had purchased it from a show vendor. It was cold and she jumped as I smeared it softly over her sexy red ass cheeks. She purred softly as my fingers gently applied the cool soothing cream to her well-marked flesh. I tended to every mark on her body, including some that she brought with her. The bruises on top of her shoulders, the belt marks on her ass, even the unprovoked teeth marks between her smooth sexy buttocks all received my undivided attention.

By the time I was finished softly caressing and gently kissing all the places that most needed to be, it was late morning. I kissed her on the lips and eased out of bed. I pointed to the dresser and told her she could find something there to wear if she wanted, before leaving for the kitchen to start breakfast. She arrived there a few minutes later as the sausage was sizzling in the skillet, wearing just an old concert T-shirt, her now smooth pink pussy and the rounds of her gorgeous ass were on full display as she climbed onto a stool at the island. The Marshall Tucker Band had never looked so good.

"So, News, tell me all about yourself, give me the inside scoop?" I teased, as I stirred the sausage.

"What would you like to know?" she replied seductively, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Everything, I want to know everything about you," I told her flashing her a smile as I floured the meat.

"Don't you want to find out anything for yourself?" she teased, raising an eyebrow.

"I already have," I told her, retrieving a hot tray of buttermilk biscuits from the oven with a glove.

"Oh?" she giggled. "What have you learned?" she asked cupping her cheeks, resting her elbows on the island.

"I know that until just a few hours ago you were an anal virgin. Thank you for the cherry by the way," I told her as she blushed uncontrollably. "I know that you are used to getting your way and transitioning may be tough for you. I know that there is a kinder, softer side of you that you never let others see, and I know that you are hungry!" I told her sitting an empty plate in front of her.

She smiled, but remained quiet, she was deep in thought, but my guess was she did not know where to start. She had spent her entire professional career talking about other people, their misfortunes and tragedies, and other things similar. I think that experience had almost jaded her self-image, even discounted her perceived self-worth. I am not one to psycho-analyze others, but that is how it felt. I kept my thoughts to myself, hoping that she might relax enough to share with me. I knew that her doing so might make her feel vulnerable, but I hoped for the best.

The biscuits were done and cooling, the gravy was beginning to thicken, and the home fries were browning up nicely. As everything finished, I set it on the counter and took a seat across from her. She was still incredibly quiet, but seemed to be in a good place, she smiled as I smothered her two big biscuits with gravy and topped off her orange juice. Her beauty was captivating, and her personality was very alluring. She was clearly not the stuck-up little bitch that I had mistaken for the first time we met.

"This is delicious, where did you learn to cook?" she asked with a smile.

"I have been a bachelor for a long time," I told her, returning the smile.

It took a little while and another biscuit before she finally opened up. She sighed heavily and took a deep breath, then the floodgates opened. I learned about where she grew up in Idaho, who her favorite band was and her favorite song. I learned that her favorite color is orange, and that trusting others does not come easy for her. I think inside that she felt embarrassed by last night's events, even humiliated by them, although she clearly enjoyed them and slept like a baby in my arms afterwards. She looked at me and drew a heavy breath.

"So, what do I call you Mr. Wett?" she asked softly.

"That's situational I suppose," I replied after a slight pause.

"Situational?" she asked, looking a little confused.

"Yes, let me explain," I said hesitantly. When we are among others or out in public, you can call me Uhl, or baby."

"If we are in a lifestyle setting, you will address me as Sir. You must never walk in front of me. When we are alone together you may call me whatever you want," I added. "You can even call me Daddy if you want," I told her with a stoic look.

"Daddy?" she smirked, tilting her head slightly.

"Now, let's talk about what I will call you," I told her leaning over onto my elbows with one hand covering the other.

"You can call me Snowy; I might be able to get used to Baby," she giggled.

"In public, you will always walk beside me, never behind me. That might work for some Doms, but that dog doesn't hunt for me. I will call you Snowy, Beautiful, or Baby," I told her with a smile. "Now... In a lifestyle setting, I might call you baby, baby girl, whore, bitch, or even fuck toy. You will answer to all of them, do you understand? I will never call you a slut! As a slut, is a woman who fucks men other than the one she is committed to. You will never do that; do you hear me? If you have such desires, tell me now and I will find another, more fitted to take your place."

"OK Mr. Wett," she replied, raising her eyebrows softly, letting out a heavy sigh.

We sat there at the island and talked for another hour after breakfast was over before returning to the bedroom to get dressed and face the day. I was in the master bath brushing my teeth, and walked over to the doorway, Snowy was standing on the far side of the room with an apothecary bottle in her hand, not her own, but another woman's. She was twisting and turning the bottle gazing at the soft curly pubes inside. She was different in many ways than any other submissive I had ever met or discovered.

"Who are these women?" she asked, flashing me a faux jealous smile. "Tell me about each one of them if you can remember them, or were they just conquests to you? Notches on your headboard maybe? I want to know who they are, how you met them, and their kinks," she said with a soft giggle as I walked back into the master bath to rinse my mouth, before returning to the doorway naked with a towel draped over my shoulder, patting my lips dry. She was holding a bottle containing soft, thick, chocolate brown curls.

"That was Samantha, I always called her Sammi," I told her softly. "A thirty-five-year-old divorced mother of three. She is a secretary and I met her at my Insurance Agent's office and asked her out to dinner. After twelve years of marriage, she was looking for what she thought she had lost. I helped her find it. It was there all along. Her husband was too busy looking at other women to realize what he was overlooking and neglecting at home. She was a loyal sub and extremely kinky," I said with a smile as memories of her filtered through my mind.

"What was she into?" asked Snowy curiously, sitting the bottle down making sure that she placed it on the bottom shelf beneath hers.

"Not much at first, she was kind of a lost soul. We experimented a lot until she found her stride. She had long brown hair down past her shoulders, perky B-Cup breasts with chestnut brown nipples that were always hard. She was straight, had a clitoral piercing and a colorful tramp stamp. She liked to dress sexy here at home in elegant lingerie, but always dressed slutty whenever we went out in the evening. She liked it rough. By the time we parted ways, she was very into spanking, choking, ass licking and watersports."

"And this one?" asked Snowy picking up a bottle filled with thinner grey pubes.

"Those belong to the widow next door. Sally is her name," I said with a smile. "Sally lost her husband a couple of years back, so I offered to help her with her Christmas decorations, and she accepted. She made me dinner to thank me. When I showed up that evening, much to my surprise she was dressed in classic lingerie, looking for more than just my compliments on dinner. Sally was more durable at seventy than most girls are at thirty. Twenty minutes after dinner and before the first glass of bourbon was gone, I had her bent over the table deep fucking her ass."

"Wow, you must put up a mean set of lights!" giggled Snowy. "What was her kink?"

"Sally loved to have her hairy pussy licked. She got off on giving hand jobs and getting facials in public." I said rubbing my goatee with my thumb and index finger. "A good ass fucking puts her in orbit. I fucked her in the ass three times, before I ever found out what her pussy felt like. She is an anal freak, she likes it hard, long, and deep. Her impressive round tits sag a little bit now, but her pretty pink, quarter sized nipples are still more than suckable, she likes having her hair pulled and her pussy slapped. She liked being my sub a lot and was often kneeling naked at the front door when I came in from work."

"Hmmm, and this one?" she asked, picking up a bottle stuffed with red curly clippings.

"Ahhh yes, the heavenly scented ginger curls, belong to Christina," I chuckled. "She was studying Pre-Med at the local college. I met her at a Wet T-shirt contest at a local bar one summer. I was one of the judges and her 38 D's left quite an impression on me. I wasn't really sure she was the winner until she peeled off her thin, soggy, white tank top and pressed her cold, wet amazing tits to my face. One quick suck on each of her thimble sized nipples made me a believer. I brought her home that night and she stayed for seven months."

"Don't tell me, let me guess. She likes being tit fucked?" asked my new playmate, her nipples visibly harder than moments before.

"Actually no," I told her quickly, raising my eyebrows. "Chrissy has a rock-hard body, and the hairiest red-haired pussy I have ever seen. She has laser-like emerald eyes and an intoxicating smile. She is a bit of an exhibitionist, who loves anal, oral, and humiliation. She gets off on leash play and forced sex. I once led her with a leash out into the backyard just before dusk, she was naked except for her high heels. I made her squat and piss in the tall grass over by the shed, watching patiently until she dripped dry. She likes being force fed big hard cocks and licking bald pussy."

"This one sounds like a lot of fun, what happened?" asked Snowy curiously.

"She took her Residency at a hospital in Chicago and left without saying goodbye, the day after her graduation." I muttered softly "I still talk to her a couple times a year, but I haven't seen her in a long time."

"I have never seen pussy hair this blonde, said Snowy," holding up another jar, one filled to the brim with pure platinum silk.

"This one you won't believe," I bragged with a smile. "That hair belongs to a young, large breasted Amish girl named Ingrid. I picked her up hitchhiking along the main highway. She was embarking on her Rumspringa, so I offered her a place to stay the night. She came to my bed in the middle of the night, with nothing on but a smile. I took her virtue that night and she stole my heart. Her touch was gentle, and her lips were sweet. She was a little plump, but in all the right places. Her tits were large and heavy, and her garden was unkept when we first met."

"Oh My God Uhl! You fucked an Amish girl?" Snowy asked with her voice cracking softly.

"I did!" I replied. "I fucked her wildly and often. Her natural blonde hair and pretty, blue, heartbreak eyes were an enormous turn-on for me. I loved her cute little Dutch accent. She never disliked anything I ever did to her, she is a natural sub. She has thick meaty pussy lips and likes to be titty fucked. Ingrid is an incredible cocksucker who loves the taste of my cum. I kept her naked most of that summer except for the cropped tank top that kept her huge creamy white tits from becoming sunburned. I sent her back to her community with my cum seeping from both her holes and settling in her tummy.

"And the last one?" said Snowy, softly shaking her head.

"MMMMMMM, my little Black Gymnast," I whispered walking over. "Tamika was a gymnast I met her during a job fair at the college, she was wearing a short cotton skirt and a team jacket. The first time we ever fucked was on top of my desk at work, she stopped by one day when I was without a secretary. She was very friendly, very pretty and very horny. She likes big white cock and knows how to take one. She is five foot three at the most, has firm round B-Cup tits and a super tight pussy. I could last longer fucking her ass than I could pounding her tight little cunt."

"Tell me more, was she kinky?" asked Snowy running her fingers softly through my chest hair.

"Tami loved to suck my cock and always swallowed," I shared with a smile. "She is the only woman I have ever known, who could do side splits while she took my cock balls deep inside her. She has one of the sweetest pussies I have ever tasted and loves to take it in the ass while others watch. A few times while we were together, I ass fucked her on camera while others watched and masturbated, showing only our bodies from the neck down and my cock disappearing inside her ass from balls up."

Snowy bumped her eyebrows, sighed softly, and pressed her head to my chest. She was quiet for a few moments, deep in thought again.

"Uhl, I am not like these other women, and I am not sure I ever can be," she whispered, clearly full of self-doubt and for the first time since we met, visibly lacking self-confidence.

"Pretty girl, these women are my past, my future, just like the bourbon I drink, can only be found on the top shelf," I told her pulling her to my chest, kissing her softly, holding her close.

We got dressed and spent the rest of the weekend getting to know one another. We quickly found out that we had more in common than either of us would ever admit. I told her that I had a lifestyle convention I was asked to attend in Chicago over Thanksgiving weekend, I asked her if she would like to go? She said with a heavy sigh that she was supposed to fix dinner for her father, her sister, and her niece this year. She later told me she had never cooked a turkey before. I told her if she had Thanksgiving Dinner on another day, I would help her.

After a little grocery shopping and a few errands in town, we headed back to the lake and had a serious talk about my offer. Snowy said that she would contact everyone in the morning and if they all agreed, so would she, that way she could go to Chicago with me. The next day everyone agreed, and it was settled. We would have Thanksgiving Dinner at her house the Saturday before Thanksgiving Day. The date was set, and plans were made, we would leave for Chicago on the Monday morning before the holiday.

On Friday afternoon, while carrying groceries into to Snowy's house, I met the President of her Homeowner's Association Ms. Waite, Helen Waite, who as I recall, Snowy said is a very talkative and inquisitive woman with an above average curiosity about her neighbors. Snowy reluctantly introduced me to her. As we talked, she kept glancing at my crotch, until I grabbed it very nonchalantly and shifted my cock to the other side. After she left, Snowy called her a nosey bitch and that was the end of things. The end of things anyway until early the next evening.

The next day, when the family arrived for dinner, I met Snowy's father and sister for the first time, the house smelled amazing. We had worked together the night before and all that morning to make sure that everything was perfect. Penny's Throne was sitting at the end of the table along with a small golden crown that I picked up at the local costume store. She was wired for sound when she seen it, giving Snowy and I both huge hugs. The dinner was amazing and spending time with her family was truly fun.

After everyone had left, I helped her with the dishes until she ran me off. I slipped into the living room and turned on the football game. The patio drapes were open and there was a kind of familiar looking older woman standing at her patio door across the courtyard, staring over at me as I sat down with a cold beer. She wasn't bad looking, but something about her just screamed "Bitch." She was wearing an expensive, matching athletic warm-up suit. She had large breasts and a plump, but shapely ass. Suddenly I recognized her, it was Ms. Waite.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers