Breaking News - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's quite a little number you have there Uhl," whispered Chrissy, leaning over pressing her D-Cups softly to my upper arm, as Snowy glanced over from the Jukebox. "Does she fuck as good as she looks?"

"Absolutely," I whispered back. "If you play your cards right, and you are slutty enough, you just might find out. I want to see how she will react with another woman."

"Chrissy, you left all the good songs!" maybe I should have gone over with you and read you the titles," smirked Snowy, easing back onto her stool. "I'm sorry they didn't have any Sesame Street Classics."

We sat drinking and chatting until the last song played. I threw a fifty on the bar as we prepared to leave. Much to Snowy's chagrin, I asked Chrissy to join us at the Hotel for a little nightcap. She accepted saying that she knew the valet there and she would meet us in the lobby. She slid out of the bar and climbed into her black BMW, saying that she had to drop a file off at the hospital before she pulled away. Snowy put on her coat and we stepped outside, I hailed a cab and soon we were all on our way, none of us knowing for sure what the coming night might bring.

Snowy didn't say much in the cab, instead she leaned over, unzipped my pants, and took my semi-hard cock into her warm wet mouth as if to remind me that it belonged to her. It was a short ride to the hotel, but Snowy had me rock hard by the time we got there. She pulled her lips from the head of my cock and tucked it gently away as we pulled up to the main entrance. She stepped from the cab and scampered quickly, her heels clicking, into the lobby as I paid the driver, zipped up and exited the cab too.

My baby had that look in her eyes when I joined her in the lobby. I sat down in a big soft chair, Snowy sat down on my lap and we started making out like two young people in the back row of a drive-in theater. Soon after, Chrissy blew through the door, with her coat floating on the wind like a superhero's cape. We greeted each other with smiles and kisses on the cheeks, then headed towards the elevator. The doors to the empty car opened slowly and I stepped inside, with the girls right behind me.

Once Inside, I pushed the "15" button, followed by the "UP" button and the doors slowly closed. I heard a gentle thud and turned slowly to see Chrissy pressing my baby against the teakwood wall of the car, kissing her deeply, cupping her bald pussy beneath her skirt. I heard Snowy gasp softly as Chrissy's fingers found her warm wet folds. A young couple joined us on the eighth floor and smiled knowingly at the embracing pair as I said hello. Chrissy and Snowy were having so much fun, they didn't even know that anyone else was even in the elevator.

With the whisk of my pass card and the click of the lock, the door to our suite opened and we slipped inside. As the girls sat down on the white leather love seat still kissing softly, I called room service and asked for them to send up a bottle of champagne and three flutes. The girls had pulled off their dresses and were lying naked, diagonally on the love seat when there was a knock at the door. It was room service with my order. I opened the door, and he stepped in slowly. I told him to set the small, stainless-steel ice filled bucket over by the love seat.

He hesitated initially, then smiled. Our little Mexican bellhop got his eyes full as he clumsily sat down the fancy, towel wrapped bucket, devouring the sight of the two very sexy, very naked women locked in an intimate embrace. He smiled as he walked by me, grabbing the twenty I was holding out on his way to the door. I closed the door behind him and walked back towards the love seat, unbuttoning my charcoal colored, long sleeve dress shirt, slipping off my Lucassie boots, and unzipping my Wrangler's. I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and let them fall around my ankles, stepping completely out of them, then taking off my socks.

I walked over by the sofa, picking up the small roll bag I had packed at the last minute, unzipping it, pulling out the inch and a half wide slave collar and the six-foot-long chrome leash with a black leather loop handle. I walked back over and stood there by the loveseat as the two girls kissed. Chrissy looked up at me as Snowy watched. The obedient redhead then turned away from me and lifted her hair with both hands exposing her neck to me. I gently buckled the collar around her neck, then attached the leash to the large chrome D-ring at the front of the collar. She knew how the game was played.

"Snowy, baby get up on the bed on all fours," I instructed her, holding the leash loosely as Chrissy anxiously anticipated what might be next.

Once Snowy was where I wanted her to be, I led Chrissy over to the foot of the bed like a young puppy, patting the mattress, telling her to climb up behind Snowy, watching quietly as she did. I laid the leather loop of the leash between Snowy's knees and told her to pick it up, winking at Chrissy as my baby clutched it. I instructed Snowy to use the leash to pull Chrissy's face between her ass cheeks and force the horny redhead eat her pussy. Snowy smiled, pulling the chain tight as Chrissy guided it discretely between my baby's pink wet folds, making sure that every figure eight shaped link rubbed against her swollen throbbing clit as she pulled.

An erotic tug of war soon began, with Snowy pulling on the leather loop of the leash as Chrissy pulled back slowly, resisting just enough, resting her naked ass cheeks softly against her heels as the links of the chain slid back and forth between Snowy's wet glistening folds, dragging one link at a time firmly over her throbbing clit. Snowy was a newcomer at this game, but Chrissy had been there before, and she knew just how to play. I watched as Snowy buried her face into the pillow and the sawing movement of the chain rubbing against her needy cunt began to take its toll.

One night long ago I stuffed Chrissy's hairy pussy with a metal chain, then slowly pulled it out, allowing every wet shiny link to rub directly against her hard pulsing clit. It took the friction of seventeen links that night before she cum screaming, squirting onto the sheets, squeezing the chain with her trembling thighs. She cum two more times that night before the chained completely exited her wet dripping fuck hole. I threatened to do the same to her tight little ass, but never did. She was such an adventurous whore.

Soon my baby was moaning, writhing, and whimpering, riding the chain as her orgasm built. She had lost all focus and was now only concerned with her own release, Chrissy clearly had her on the ropes, her juices were beaded up on the links of the chain and dripping onto the sheets. Her body shook and her ass cheeks quivered, and she bit the corner of the pillow, screaming wildly into it, trying to muffle her screams of ecstasy as she laid claim to the first orgasm of the night. She dropped the leash instinctively as orgasm ravaged her body.

I pointed at Snowy's wet dripping pussy and Chrissy moved in like an obedient slave, kissing Snowy's ass cheeks, tonguing her dripping wet folds, mouthing her throbbing hood, and sucking her cum beaded clit. Chrissy licked, sucked, and swallowed Snowy's thick, creamy cum like a good little whore, while I fingered the redhead's juicy fuck hole from behind. Snowy was still clenching the sheets when I walked over and stood in the center of the room. I motioned for them both to join me, curling my finger with a come here motion, pumping my cock with my other hand.

The two horny girls slid from the bed onto the floor and crawled naked, except for their high heels, with their tits swaying and their asses wiggling, side by side over to my feet. Snowy and Chrissy sat upright, kneeling with their asses resting against their heels and their hands flat against their lower thighs. Both were licking their lips. Moving to my right slightly, I gave my baby the first lick, watching as she slowly ran her tongue upward from my balls along the underside of my shaft, sucking softly at the wet shiny tip.

Snowy had already sucked it for ten minutes in the cab, and I rewarded her with the first taste of precum. It felt almost ceremonious, like a prelude to the main event, an honor, much like throwing out the first pitch at a World Series Game. Chrissy took the second lick, and the sucking began. Chrissy nuzzled and licked my balls tentatively. Snowy softly mouthed the head knowing that soon she would be licking my balls and that Chrissy would be sucking my cock, I could tell she wasn't sure how she felt about that. Despite her reservations, the erotic swap took place without an objection.

The sexy pair took turns sucking, pumping, and licking my thick hard cock, kissing each other intimately between long, balls deep sucks. The sexiest duo on the planet sucked my cock for more than twenty minutes, wrestling playfully at times over it, each whimpering as the other took her licks. Both had strands of saliva and precum falling from their lips onto their tits, each of them smearing it teasingly over the other's nipples with their fingers. I was writhing and swaying with pleasure but wanted more.

I told Chrissy to sit with her back against the wall with her legs together. I led Snowy gently by the hand over near her and told her to kneel and watch quietly. I pushed my fingers tenderly through Chrissy's soft hair and tangled them with purpose, pushing my swollen pink head between her pretty lips until it disappeared completely, I could feel my sweet clear precum dripping onto her tongue and I could hear her pleasure filled moans as I let go of her hair, moving my hands upward along the wall.

With my hands now pressed flat against the wall well above her head, I thrusted my hips and funneled the rest of my hard, dripping cock softly between Chrissy's glossy pink lips. She sucked and slurped loudly as I pushed deeper. Soon, I was force feeding her. My hips were rocking and rolling, and my thick meaty cock filled her throat. My balls were slapping against her chin as every powerful thrust of my hips bounced the back of her head off the wall. Her hands were slapping helplessly against the floor, and her eyes were watering heavily as she struggled to breathe.

Fucking Chrissy's bottomless throat was a trip down memory lane for me. Strands of drool dripped from her chin and my balls as she hungrily sucked, swallowed, and slurped, A foamy saliva froth began to collect around the smooth thick base of my cock, as her eyes filled with the same ravenous hunger I remembered. She is a cum hungry bitch, I probably fed her more than a gallon of my thick creamy cum during the brief time we were together. That was long ago, and tonight she isn't getting a drop unless she licks if from Snowy's freshly fucked pussy or sucks it from her gaping asshole.

"Sir! She is going to pass out!" Warned Snowy just as I pulled my throbbing cock from between the redhead's lips. Thick strands of saliva and precum stretched and sagged between the head of my wet slippery cock and her bluing lips, as drool fell helplessly onto her huge, lightly freckled tits...

"C'mon, suck my cock you dirty little cunt!" I growled, fucking her pretty face wildly like some street whore's pussy as the GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! sounds of her sucking grew louder.

"Please Sir, stop!" begged Snowy. "Let us suck you together," she whimpered wanting my sweet creamy load all to herself.

I pulled out of Chrissy's throat quickly, somewhat frustrated by the turn of events, but Snowy was my baby and what she wanted mattered to me. She sucked me solo until Chrissy caught her breath and crawled over to us, joining in. The two swapped head bobs, shaft pumps, and tip licks like they were best friends. They kissed intimately as one cupped my balls and the other pumped my shaft. Soon, my orgasm began to build, I wondered how it would all end. Did my baby have what it takes or would she cower to the aggressive redhead.

Snowy and Chrissy were in the process of giving me the hottest two girl blowjob I have ever had. I was about to blow Chrissy's head off when Snowy pulled my pulsing cock from the horny ginger's mouth and shoved it into her own, but not before the first thick, tasty rope of my load splattered against her cheek. She quickly capped the powerful geyser, pumping my wet veiny shaft with her right hand, letting my warm slippery cum coat her eager tongue and trickle slowly down the back of her throat as Chrissy watched a little more than shocked.

"My Daddy!" Snowy whispered between swallows, as Chrissy cupped her nape and licked my cum from her cheek, before kissing her deeply, sucking the slippery remnants of my hot creamy load from Snowy's tongue.

"Yes, you lucky little bitch, he is clearly YOUR Daddy," moaned Chrissy, pushing her fingers slowly though her thick, soft pubes in search of her own throbbing little clit, as the two of them kissed softly and snowballed my load,

Without speaking a word, I led Chrissy silently, on her hands and knees over towards the foot of the bed as Snowy watched. Once she was where I wanted her, I gave her naked ass a few playful swats and slid my two middle fingers into her pussy from above, curling them, hooking them, lifting her softly until there was daylight between her knees and the carpet. Chrissy moaned with excitement thinking she was going to be the first to have her needy pussy filled with hot throbbing cock. She almost burst into tears when I lifted the leg of the heavy bed just high enough to slide the loop of the leash up around it, then set it back down.

With Chrissy naked, collared and now anchored to the foot of the bed, crawling nervously back and forth like a caged animal, I took Snowy into my arms, cupping her buttocks, lifting her from the floor as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I wiggled and rocked my hips lining up the wet slippery head of my well drained, but still erect cock between the glistening pink folds of her needy pussy. I took two steps to the east and pushed her naked body firmly to the cold, hard, all glass, outer wall of our suite.

In one smooth, quick, motion I rocked my hips, thrusting my thick meaty cock deep inside her as the weight of my body pinned her hard against the chilly glass. She yelped, then whimpered as the bone chilling cold made her nipples harden instantly and her body tremble. She arched her back trying to escape the cold as I pressed hard and deep into her. Diffused, foggy, growing splotches of condensation formed quickly around her shoulders and ass cheeks. Snowy was scared, almost crying as she looked over her shoulder at the ground far, far below.

Her heart was pounding like a kettle drum and the veins in her neck were visibly bulging as she pushed her fingers through my hair and sucked shakily at my neck. Snowy was glancing over my shoulder at Chrissy, who managed to reach the bottle of well chilled champagne on the table next to the loveseat, which was delivered by room service. She had it sitting on the floor, squatting over top of it, guiding the gold, foil wrapped cork and bottle neck into her hot hairy pussy. I could hear her moans as she began to ride it, longing for the real thing as she watched Snowy, and I fuck just a few feet away.

"Baby, if this glass breaks, we are going to die," Snowy whimpered nervously, almost begging me to stop.

"Honey we are all going to die sometime, if we die tonight then we'll do it in each other's arms," I told her, landing a hard open-handed SLAP!!! to her left ass cheek and upper thigh.

"OH FUCK!" she yelped in pain. "Jesus Uhl! She's fucking the champagne bottle," moaned Snowy, starting to lose control, looking over at Chrissy who was already cumming hard, squirting all over the champagne bottle and floor.

"I told you before she is one insatiable bitch," I whispered in Snowy's ear as my fingers tugged her ass cheeks apart exposing her quivering pink pucker to the cold.

Maybe it was the cold, or the fear, maybe it was the adrenaline, or maybe it was the satisfaction of knowing that just minutes earlier, she had stolen what rightly belongs to her from the jaws of another woman. Either way, Snowy was cumming and cumming hard. Her body shuddered and went stiff in my arms as her hot tight pussy exploded atop my cock. Her juices trickled down the inside of the glass, coating my balls along the way. I fucked her hard as her orgasm shook her to the core, leaving her spent in my arms, as we backed away slowly from the glass.

The once spotless view wall was now dotted with shoulder smudges, butt prints, and ball marks. My baby's orgasm was running slowly down the glass like hot red paraffin over the neck of a freshly dipped whiskey bottle. It was a cold, clear, late November night, and the moonlight danced softly and vibrantly in the distance, on the cold deep water of Lake Michigan. My balls were soaked and dripping as I carried Snowy slowly over and laid her gently on the carpet just out of Chrissy's reach, to let her catch her breath. I wasn't done with her yet.

I kissed her softly as I laid her on the floor, sucking and biting at her hard nipples as I pulled my rigid cock from her smooth gaping pussy and stood up gently stroking my wet slippery shaft. Snowy's impressive chest was heaving, and her legs were spread wide, her juices were trickling from her little fuck hole, running down between her ass cheeks, coating her tender ass pucker with a very shiny, very tasty, wet glaze, as she tried to clear the euphoric cobwebs of her second orgasm from her head. She tilted her head to the side and watched curiously as I approached the raunchy little redhead who was still bound to the bed.

Chrissy looked up at me with a wanton stare, and a hundred and fifty dollar bottle of champagne still shoved up her wet dripping cunt. I pushed the fingers on my left hand through her pretty locks, tangling them tightly until she gasped and whimpered. Grabbing my wet meaty cock at the base, I slapped it hard against her cheeks and forehead before shoving it roughly and deeply between her lips. Her fingernails quickly gripped my naked ass cheeks, digging in deep as I pushed my Snowy scented cock well into the back of her throat.

"Suck my heavenly scented cock you dirty little whore! Taste a real woman's pussy," I growled as she continued slamming her ass up and down onto the bottle, her tight wet cunt widening as it swallowed more and more of the tapered green bottle.

I quickly established a hard fucking rhythm, the dripping wet head of my cock filled the back of her throat, the underside of my veiny shaft rubbed against her tongue, and my balls slapped against her chin with every powerful thrust of my hips. I moaned softly over the Gluck!!! Gluck!!! Gluck!!! sounds escaping from around my cock and once again felt the drool running down over my balls and dripping onto her swaying breasts, coating her pale pink, rock-hard nipples as the hungry little bitch devoured my cock.

With her swollen throbbing clit scissored between her middle fingers, Doc screamed as best she could with her mouth full. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her delicious body shook, her foamy wet juices ran down the sides of the bottle, like the very sweet champagne it held, as if someone had popped the cork inside her, as she rode out her second geyser like release of the evening. I unhooked the leash, curled my fingers beneath her collar and yanked her roughly to her feet. Her hot tight cunt made a sloppy wet popping sound as her pussy lips cleared the top of the messy bottle.

Throwing her roughly onto the bed on her back, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her quickly to the edge, spreading her legs wide, pushing them towards the headboard, my hands gripping them tightly just behind her knees, as I dropped to mine in front of her. Her pussy was soaked, the hairs immediately surrounding her silky fuck cylinder were dark and wet, even the few stray hairs around her ass pucker were dark, and soggy, clinging to inside of her ass cheeks. I leaned in and inhaled deeply, pulling at her jungle-like curls with my teeth, biting playfully at her swollen fuzzy mound.