Breaking News - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snowy slid gently over in front of me and placed her elbows atop the half-wall, after checking the surface visually for sticky spots, pushing her soft round ass back against me as we watched. The movie was undeniably hot and soon I was fully erect, bulging noticeably against my zipper. I reached under her arms and softly cupped her braless breasts, her nipples were hard and throbbing, her barbells were visible beneath her dress. She squealed softly as I twisted them in harmony like a lug wrench loosening the wheel nuts on a flat tire.

"Fuck baby," she moaned softly pushing her ass back, squeezing her shapely thighs together, trying to squelch the wetness rapidly building between them.

I pushed her hair softly to one side, leaning in, kissing, and sucking at her neck, just below the ear, my thumbs and fingers were still wrenching her rock-hard nipples through her dress as she watched the young couple to our left. It seems my baby is a bit of a voyeur; I learned a few minutes later that she is also quite an exhibitionist. Besides the young horny couple, there were several single guys there, some stroking, some not, two gay guys were giving each other head down in the front row, and a couple older guys were swapping hand-jobs a few rows in front of us. My baby watched them all.

Feeling her arousal growing, I slid my right-hand from her breast down over her tummy, up underneath her dress, and beneath the waistband of her barely there G-string panties. My fingers squeezed her fleshy hood and rubbed her hidden clit in a circular motion. Her body jerked every time I pushed her nubbin against her pelvic bone. Her pussy was dripping, and her G-string was soaked. She was panting like a marathon runner at the finish line, and she was ready for the taking. Instead of hiking her dress and fucking her from behind right then, I whispered softly in her ear.

"Suck my cock baby girl," I told her plunging my two middle fingers into her juicy cunt. "Suck it until it cums, and don't spill a drop!" I told her sternly.

"Suck your cock? Right here and now?" she asked, more than a little nervous, shuddering and shaking as my fingers pushed deeper.

"Yes, right here, right now," I said. "Let everyone in this theater see and hear you suck my hard cock and swallow my hot creamy load."

"But Daddy!" she whimpered.

"No but's baby girl," I told her, turning her to face me, then pushing her down onto her knees in the darkness.

With her knees apart, she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and unsnapped the metal waist button, pulling down my jeans and maroon silk boxers simultaneously, causing my thick hard cock to sway back and forth as she set it free. Snowy is an amazing cocksucker, and I wanted every loser in the theater spanking their monkey as they watched her in action. She nuzzled and cupped my balls, kissing and licking them, sucking at them softly, pumping sweet clear precum from the swollen pink head, smearing it all over my shaft, working it in.

My baby opened her mouth and swallowed me whole, taking me quickly balls deep, giving her best performance yet. I moaned loudly and grabbed her by the hair, pushing deep into the back of her throat as everyone watched. My hips were rocking and rolling, and my balls were banging against her chin as she sucked me hard and deep. The sight of everyone watching us was making me hot. Snowy was squeezing and pulling at my balls as she sucked me harder and faster than she ever has.

"Suck my cock baby, make Daddy Proud!" I growled as people started gathering closer to watch. "Take my cum baby girl, all over your face," I moaned crazy with desire.

Snowy was sucking wildly, her eyes looking around the room to see who was watching and stroking their cocks. For some it was just too much, their tiny little cocks were already spilling their loads onto the floor. Just as I was about ready to enter the homestretch, Snowy slapped my abdomen with her open hand, pulling her head and lips from my throbbing cock.

"NO DADDY! I WON'T," she whimpered, almost in tears, spinning around and bending over the half wall with her feet apart.

"What the fuck do you mean no?" I asked, grabbing her by the hair, yanking her head back, feeling my control starting to slip away.

"SODOMIZE ME DADDY!" she screamed. "Fuck my tight ass. Make me cum, make me cry, or make me bleed; do all three if you want, I don't care. Daddy I am not wearing your cum out of here today! DAMMIT DADDY, I NEED YOU INSIDE ME!"

My baby had gone rogue on me, maybe out of fear or maybe sheer excitement; we would talk about it later. Right now, I had to regain control of the situation, and everyone was watching. I squatted behind her and yanked up her dress, pushing it over her body all the way to her armpits, exposing her tits, hard nipples, and incredible teardrop shaped ass. I curled my fingers roughly around the delicate side strings of her dainty G-string and yanked them outward from her sides, tearing her slutty little panties from her wet dripping pussy, tossing them to the pathetic old pervert still jacking off in the darkness to our right.

I retrieved as small tube of Intensive Care lip therapy cream from my pants pocket, squirted it onto the tips of my fingers, then smeared it liberally up and down between Snowy's wet glistening ass cheeks, over her tiny pucker. She had embarrassed me in front of others, even though they were all strangers, that didn't sit well with me. She would soon regret her decision to change course. I stepped up to her well-presented ass, caressing her creamy white buttocks briefly, spreading her cheeks, exposing her tender little ass pucker for all to see.

"SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!" echoed through the theater as I delivered four stinging blows to her defiant ass.

"Are you ready for that ass fucking you defiant little bitch?" I asked, grabbing my cock near the base, pushing the swollen wet head firmly to her well-greased crater.

"Yes Daddy," she whimpered, with her ass cheeks still stinging from the slaps.

Without saying a word, I pulled back on her hair and pushed the head of my cock roughly past her quivering sphincter. She yelped loudly and groaned as I poured the rest of my thick meaty cock into her self-chosen hole. Her chest heaved and her thighs trembled as I began power fucking her ass for everyone to see. My pelvis slapped loudly against her rippling red ass cheeks as she gripped the half wall and pushed back onto my cock. She knew she had fucked up, and now wanted to make amends. I hammered her ass hard, deep, and relentlessly for almost ten minutes straight.

Snowy arched her back impaling herself harder onto my pounding cock as she let out a pain filled, pleasure laced scream, that almost blew the roof off. She squirted all over my balls and the front of my thighs, the waves of her orgasm racked her body as I wrecked her tight hole. Suddenly I was there too, her violent but well-deserved orgasm had put me over the top. With my hips bucking and my cum soaked balls slamming against her battered clit, my cock began to spew deep inside her asshole. My release partially soothed the burn that was consuming her soul. Rope after hot steamy rope poured into ass as she went limp in my arms crying softly.

I made her cum, I made her cry, and I made her bleed. Now it was time to go. I gathered her up and kissed her softly, brushing her hair back from her face, talking to her as she tried to collect herself. I slid her sexy crumpled dress down over her hips as my cum oozed from her gaping ass and trickled down the insides of her thighs. I put my arm around her and led her out of the theater. Once outside, I zipped up her jacket, put on her earmuffs, and walked her slowly and gently, with her head against my chest, back to our hotel. The desk clerk asked if she was OK, as we entered the lobby. I told him she was fine; she just had a very busy day.

It took a nice hot shower, lots of soft tender kisses and several hours of gentle aftercare, before my baby climbed from the wreckage of the little anal whore I dragged out of the theater. We slept on the sofa that night after she fell asleep on my chest and in my arms. The Chicago sunrise greeted us the next morning as it illuminated the suite. I had an afternoon appointment at the huge new Convention Center, to find out where I needed to be and when for the seminars I was supposed to give on Friday and Saturday afternoons regarding the lifestyle. I was scheduled as one of five guest speakers, but I did not feel like I deserved the honor.

After the orientation, a look at all the erotic displays, and chats with a few of the vendors who were still setting up, Snowy and I ate at a lovely restaurant next to the convention center. We went back to the hotel and changed before heading out for drinks. She was wearing a thin, clingy red body-hugging mini dress and black heels, no panties, and she wore her long black hair down. I hailed a cab, and we climbed in. I told the cab driver; we were looking for a bar with a small-town feel and atmosphere. He winked at us and said that he knew just the place. The traffic wasn't bad, and we made it there in a little over ten minutes.

Our driver pulled up in front a corner bar in one of the nicer neighborhoods on the north side, a place called "The Double Shot." As soon as we entered Snowy slid quickly off to the ladies' room, so I texted Chrissy in a hurry to let her know where she could find us. When Snowy emerged from the ladies' room, she slid up onto the stool beside me and we ordered drinks. The place was clean, cozy, and had that neighborhood bar feel to it, our driver was spot on with his choice for us. It's a good thing I tipped him well.

Snowy looked amazing and was getting a lot of attention from the local patrons. She and I talked for a while sipping our drinks, ordering a second. It was the night before Thanksgiving, and I assumed the crowd was smaller than normal. The small bar had three pool tables, and no one was playing, so I asked Snowy if she ever played and she just smiled, telling me that her uncle used to own a bar and she shot pool there all the time when she was growing up, so I slid a couple dollars into the side of the table and the balls dropped echoing loudly through the room.

I racked them tightly and Snowy put them in motion with a thunderous, powerful break, as every man in the house checked out her amazing ass. We were a few balls in when Snowy bent over the table to take her next shot. The door opened behind me and the cold November air made her pause, blowing up under her dress and across her bare pussy. Her amazing nipples flash hardened, and she smiled softly, wiggling her ass as she tried to refocus on her shot. She hit it perfectly, I knew at that point that I was in trouble, and she would likely run the table on me.

As I turned to take a sip of my drink from the bar, two slender arms wrapped tightly around my neck and a pair of sweet pink lips pressed to mine. It was Chrissy, and she was right on time. She pressed her big soft tits against me and lifted her left leg, rubbing her sexy thigh softly against my hip, flashing her hairy pussy at Snowy and at everyone else on that side of the room. Snowy leaned on her pool stick, tilted her sexy hips and smirked, tapping the toe of her black high heel against the hardwood floor, smiling slightly as she watched the affectionate exchange.

"Game on?" the sexy redhead asked softly with a smile...

"Game on," I replied smiling softly back.

Snowy dropped a couple stripes before pulling up short on a combo. Chrissy grabbed my stick, gave my crotch a gentle squeeze, widened her stance and drew back her right arm, drawing a bead on her intended target. As she leaned over the table to take the shot, I slipped my right-hand up beneath her shoulder-less, long sleeve, black mini-dress and softly caressed the inside of her upper left thigh letting the tips of my fingers rub against her thick curly pubes. The soft hair on her pussy billowed and swirled over her red-hot slit like smoke over a smoldering campfire.

With a gentle push of her right arm, and the soft clack of the balls, Doc gently kissed the five-ball into the side pocket.

"Who is the little Trollop Uhl?" asked Chrissy before I could introduce the two of them.

"This is my baby Snowy," I told her with a smile. "Snowy, meet Christina Hartman, Doctor Christina Hartman," I added.

"Baby I thought you took out the trash before we left home?" said Snowy with a piercing glance at Chrissy and a long deep kiss on my lips.

"Ohhhh! She's got spunk, I like her already," giggled Chrissy.

"I do have spunk, and of course I get all of his," Said Snowy, grabbing my crotch, giving it a possessive squeeze.

Once the introductions were over, we all sat down at the bar and I ordered another round, Rum for Snowy, Tequila for Chrissy, and a Bourbon for me, excusing myself briefly to visit the men's room just as the drinks arrived. I figured the girls could get to know each other while I was away. I was shocked to learn later just what was said during the few minutes I was away. It seemed on the surface that both women had something to prove, but then again, the game had just begun, and we were off to and exciting start.

I entered the restroom and saw the bartender standing at one of the two urinals, I stepped up to the empty one, nodded, pulled out my cock and did my business. As I was washing my hands, the bartender stood waiting, and began to speak.

"Mack, I've seen that pretty redhead in my bar more than a dozen times," he said. "I've seen probably two dozen or more good men go down in flames trying to get into her pants. She walks in here tonight and she's squeezing your junk before I can get her usual poured; what gives?"

"Just lucky I guess," I replied with a shrug and a smile, drying my hands beneath the noisy wall mounted blower.

While Uhl was in the men's room

As soon as Uhl left, Chrissy turned to me and, with a smart-ass smirk on her face said, "So, you're Uhl's Flavor-of-the-Month, huh?"

"Actually, I've been his BABY GIRL for a while now," I retorted, my face flushing.

"How did you meet anyway? Did he stop into Hooters for lunch or something?" Chrissy asked, sporting that same shit-eating grin that cut right through me the first time three times I seen it.

"No; actually, we met at a festival that I was doing a feature on. I don't need to resort to pouring ice-cold water over my tits to attract men." I bit back, sipping softly at my drink.

"Oh, don't be so touchy," Chrissy said, lightly stroking a raven curl that had looped just under my left nipple. Chrissy leaned in close, her tequila scented breath felt warm against my ear. "We could have a lot of fun sexy, maybe I could even teach you a few things about Uhl," she whispered softly, flicking the tip of her silky wet tongue against my earlobe, making my earring chime softly.

Who the hell does this uppity little bitch think she is? Strolling in here like she owns the fucking place, AND like she owns MY man! If she thinks I'm just going to step aside or feel obligated to let her re-live her glory days she has another thing coming. The feelings Chrissy was stirring in my gut were foreign. I had never really been the jealous type before and certainly never possessive, but her taunting, borderline disrespectful attitude was making my hackles stand up. I needed to put this arrogant little cunt in her place.

Making a snap decision, I plastered the sweetest smile I could muster on my full, glossed lips and leaned in close to Chrissy, my hazel eyes locked with her moss green ones.

"Oh honey, I seriously doubt there is anything you can teach me but if you'd like to get a front row seat to some first class fucking, then be my guest," I taunted, tracing my tongue over her lips, tasting the sweetly sour lime juice before pressing my mouth to hers and pinching her left nipple. "I hate to... Well, almost hate to disappoint you, but if you are all that you say you are, your pubic hairs wouldn't be on the second shelf, you know...below mine."

As if it had a mind of its own, my hand ventured underneath the hem of her dress and my fingers whisked lightly over her wiry haired bush before pulling away. Chrissy's eyes widened with surprise, that I even knew about the jars, but she quickly recovered and settled back into her smooth self. I smirked again in traditional "Smart Ass Snowy" fashion as she sighed heavily and tossed back another shot of Patron.

"Aww...Chrissy, don't be upset baby, come here, let me make you feel better." I teased with an almost concerned face, pulling the edge of her stool closer to me, sucking her pouty bottom lip into my mouth, tangling my fingers in her fiery locks.

Chrissy took the kiss in stride, tossing her hair over her shoulder as the barkeeper almost dropped the bottle of Appleton Estates 8 Year he was pouring.

"Oh honey, you call that a kiss?" Chrissy stood up slowly and pinched my hard nipple before cupping my heavy breast and licking the shell of my ear, blazing a hot trail of seduction down over my neck and across my collar bone.

I noticed a group of guys at the corner table nudging each other with their chins jutting towards Chrissy and I. Turning my mouth slowly towards her ear, kissing her cheek, I whispered, "We have an audience...Shall we give them a show?"

I was quickly and silently answered when Chrissy pulled my dress downward and to the side, exposing my entire breast, nipple sucking the hard point until I gasped softly, then bringing her hungry lips back to mine. Seeing almost every man in the bar focus their attention on Chrissy and me, fueled my excitement. I snuck my soft hand under the hem of her dress while our tongues wrestled like WWF title contenders. I wanted to make this bitch whimper and wet, I wanted to hear her moan with desire for me, then leave her high and dry. After all, I earned that spot on the top shelf, and no fucking redheaded slut was going to take it from me.

My hand crept instinctively up Chrissy's inner thigh seeking out her pussy, which I was sure, by now was weeping. Hearing some of the men egging us on in the background, I teased her proud clit while we kissed, smearing our lipstick, and mussing each other's hair. Noticing a couple of the men back away silently, and quickly making their way back to their seats, I could only guess that Wett was on his way back. I pushed my stool away and tried to appear normal. At the very last second, I sucked Chrissy's sweet arousal from my shiny wet fingers as she watched, a mischievous smile playing across my lips.

After Uhl returned from the men's room

On my way back from the men's room I stopped at the jukebox and slid in a five, picking out a couple of songs before rejoining Snowy and Chrissy at the bar. I told them both to go pick out their favorite songs. Chrissy swayed her way over first, drawing the gaze of ever man in the house. Her nipples were rock-hard and poking firmly against the thin black fabric of her clingy mini dress. She canted her hips and bent her left leg slightly, resting the toe of her shoe against the floor as she reached the machine and made her selections.

"If this little bitch calls me a Trollop one more time, I am going to snatch her pretty red hair right out of her fucking head," growled Snowy, grabbing my forearm while the good doctor was at the jukebox.

"Relax baby," I told her. "Do you always play this well with others?" I asked, chuckling softly as she sipped her drink and Chrissy returned to the bar.

"Your turn Snowy," said Chrissy. "I hope you don't mind that I went first," she said, "I like going first," she added, smirking slightly as she seductively sucked on her lime wedge.

Snowy flashed her a "You Fucking Bitch" smile as she slid off her stool and turned towards the jukebox. It was clear to anyone who watched her move, that on the day her mama and daddy built her, they took the time to put a wonderful swing on her back porch. Her short red, low cut dress, crept slowly up her smooth silky thighs as she walked, exposing the balls of her ass cheeks by the time she reached the jukebox, she leaned over softly on her elbows like a schoolgirl contemplating her homework. The light from the machine lit up her pretty face and impressive breast cleavage like marquis lights on Broadway.