Breaking News - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent of her hot gaping cunt made my cock throb and precum drip onto the carpet. Chrissy yelped playfully as I mouthed her meaty pink hood and licked wildly at her sticky cum soaked folds, getting my first taste of her sweet wet pussy in years. I pushed back her fleshy hood with my thumb and sucked hard on her bulging and throbbing clit as I slid the index and middle fingers of my other hand roughly into her well lubed twat. With the knuckle of my curled third finger banging against her asshole, I finger fucked her hard and deep, continuing to suck on her hot pink nubbin. Less than a minute later she was cumming again.

Screaming and writhing, she bucked her hips and the floodgates opened, her third release splattered against my goatee, thoroughly soaking her ass cheeks and crack, her fingers yanked hungrily at my hair as she cried out in pleasure. Wanting to strike again while the fire was still hot, I took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet, helping steady her, I walked her quickly and quietly over to the huge dining table and laid her face down atop it. Her thighs were trembling and glistening with the remnants of multiple releases. I broke the silence quickly, delivering a couple front-side, back-side open handed slaps to her gorgeous ass.

"WHACK!!! WHACK!!!" rang out loudly as she jerked in pain. "Spread those ass cheeks you dirty little cunt!" I barked loudly, catering to her need for humiliation and degradation. "Let's see if those nasty holes are worthy of fucking!"

I looked over at Snowy who was sitting with her back against the sofa, her legs spread wide, she was rubbing her large protruding clit and fingering her wanton wet hole. She wanted, no needed more, I could see it in her eyes, but she seemed very turned on by what she was witnessing. Her glistening fingers were gliding quickly in and out of her smooth pink slit as she rocked her hips and fondled her uncovered left breast, her long black hair was flowing down over her shoulder concealing most of her other breast and erect pink nipple.

Ready to wreck her tender fuck holes, I looked back, Chrissy's fingers had her ass cheeks splayed, with both her inviting pleasure holes pried open and on full display. I slapped my open hand back and forth between her thighs until she spread her feet, her red high heels were between two and three feet apart when I grabbed a fist full of her cotton soft red hair and leaned into her forcing my thick throbbing cock into her wet sloppy hole. She gasped and grunted as my vein bulging cock slammed balls deep into her hot dripping cunt, instantly inflicting blunt force trauma upon her tender womb.

Chrissy screamed aloud and her body shook with pleasure as I began a steady fucking rhythm, wetting the entire length of my shaft as it slid easily in and out. My pelvis slapped loudly in steady cadence against her rippling buttocks. Chrissy let go of her ass cheeks, letting them wrap around my probing cock as she reached across the table and gripped the other side tightly readying herself for a good pounding. I pulled my hips back gently, gyrating them slowly, taking quick shorts jabs at her needy cunt before slamming deep inside her, fucking her hard and fast until another powerful wet release went streaming down over her inner thighs.

"Do you want my cum, you horny bitch?" I asked teasingly, yanking at her hair as I looked over at Snowy.

"YES SIR, PLEASE! I need it so fucking bad!" she screamed, bracing her palms against the top of the table, slamming her ass back, purring like a cat in heat, grinding hard onto my cock.

"Then beg for it you little whore!" I chuckled, slapping her right ass cheek hard twice with my open hand, WHACK!!! WHACK!!! pulling her by the hair back hard onto my rigid cock.

"Please Sir!" she screamed. "Fill me with your hot creamy cum!" she begged, teetering on the edge yet again.

I mercilessly pummeled her tight pussy, pulled on her pretty hair, spanking her well rounded ass until she was about to go over the edge once more, pulling my cock completely out, then slamming it back in, hard and deep. I loved to hear her yelp. Her ass cheeks were red, warm, and glowing. I pushed her to the edge, then pulled out completely leaving her on the threshold of yet another orgasm. Her clit was visibly throbbing, her lips were quivering, and her hole was gaping. My cock was twitching and dripping, hungry for more as she laid there atop her heaving chest, her spent naked body rising and falling as she sucked for breath.

"PLEASE SIR! I NEED TO CUM AND I NEED YOUR CUM. Breed my whore pussy until it overflows," she whimpered softly, running out of breath, slapping her hands needily against the top of the table.

Changing the hand that gripped her hair, I gave two hard slaps to her left ass cheek, leaving her with matching handprints on both of her bright red buttocks, before letting go of her hair completely, placing my left hand flat between her shoulder blades pushing down, smashing her big soft tits against the table. I grabbed my salivating cock at the base and pressed the swollen, slippery head to the tightly gathered pink ring of her asshole. With a single rock of my hips, I sent half my rock-hard length into her quivering asshole, feeling it spasm tightly around my thickness.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, trying to endure the initial stretch and weather the deep burn that always accompanies it. "JESUS CHRIST!" she yelped slobbering helplessly onto to the crumpled white cotton tablecloth.

The doctor writhed and moaned loudly, slamming her ass back hard against me, taking my swollen, fleshy shaft all the way up her hungry ass until the thick tapered base slammed hard against the triangle of shiny flesh that framed her forbidden funnel. I pulled her by the hair up onto her elbows, her tits were flailing up and back, her nipples dragging across the delicately embroidered center of the tablecloth. Her ass cheeks were rippling hard beneath my deep, powerful, rapid thrusts as I wrecked her widely stretched ass.

"OH MY GOD SIR! FUCK THIS DIRTY WHORE'S ASS!" she begged, hungry for my cum, eager for it to sooth the deep burning sensation in her ass. I twisted my fingers tightly in her hair, turning her head to face Snowy as I slammed hard and painfully deep into her hot greasy ass.

"Do you see that sexy bitch sitting over there with the hard nipples, softly fingering her pussy?" I asked Chrissy with a low guttural moan, still pounding her ass, as she nodded silently. "She is mine. She is my friend, my lover, my baby, and my bitch. She is my everything. She sleeps in my bed where you once laid. She brings more class to that bed in one night than you did the entire seven months that you were my whore. Her lips are softer, her pussy is sweeter, her ass is tighter, and her love is stronger than any woman I have ever been with, including you. You should feel privileged just to have tasted her pussy."

My words and relentless pounding of her now swollen pink ass pushed her over the top, she cum screaming like an eighteen-year-old catholic girl, in the backseat of a Chevy on prom night. Just before I pulled out, I gave her sweaty wet ass another frontside-backside slap; WHACK!!! WHACK!!! She yelped again and began to sob as I dragged her roughly by the hair from the table, onto her knees in front of me, slapping her cheeks with my greasy cock, smearing it over her lips, then pushing it deep between them. She knew the drill, and quietly sucked it clean without objecting, leaving it wet and shiny.

I pulled my granite like cock slowly from deep between her lips, listening to them pop, and told her to lie on the floor on her back over in front of my baby. She was still gasping for air as she pulled her hair from beneath her shoulder blades, spread her legs wide, and laid back flat on the floor. I pulled Snowy gently to her feet and led her over to Chrissy, lightly caressing her sexy ass, whispering "I love you," softly in her ear. The room smelled like a sex scented candle had been burning all day long.

"Sit on her face baby, feed her your sweet pussy," I whispered in Snowy's ear leaning in. "I want to see her suck your bugling clit and lick your ass. I want to watch you lick her hairy pussy while I stretch your tight ass," I told her patting her softly on the buttocks. "I want you to know how this little Fuck Toy tastes!" I told her.

Snowy slowly and tentatively straddled Chrissy's face and dropped to her knees lowering her sexy ass until Chrissy wore her pussy like an oxygen mask. The doctor's nose was pressed firmly to my baby's ass pucker as Snowy lowered her face between the redhead's weak, trembling thighs and took her first lick. I moaned softly pumping my hard cock, watching quietly as each of them inhaled the other's scent. It was "go time" and I needed to see how Snowy would react when someone shoved a hot wet pussy in her face. This was not an alcohol fueled tryst in a college dorm room. Was she bisexual, or wasn't she?

Her kisses with Chrissy earlier that night meant little now. The next time we kissed, I wanted to smell Chrissy's hot wet pussy on her breath and taste the horny redhead's greedy cunt on her lips. I stood there, softly stroking my rigid cock as their moans and gasps filled the room. Each of their tongues painting the other's pussy and ass a shiny wet, with soft, tender, hungry strokes. Precum flowed from the tip of my cock. I smeared it all over my throbbing purple head, lubing it thoroughly as it dripped.

With her elbows pressed behind Chrissy's knees, pushing her legs back, lifting her ass slightly up off the rug, Snowy munched on her battered little cunt, mouthing her fleshy wet hood, sucking her white hot clit, licking her bruised little pussy, and fingering her swollen red ass, purring like a kitten with a bowl of warm milk as she ground her own swollen throbbing clit against the doctor's chin, rocking her hips violently as her own orgasm began its long gut wrenching journey. The pressure built in her toes, pulsed though her thighs, then exploded in her core, launching her into a euphoric orbit.

As I knelt slowly behind her I got my answer, Chrissy's eyes were rolling back in her head and her body was writhing beneath Snowy, saturated with pleasure as my baby licked her sex hole. Chrissy was moaning like a bitch as Snowy devoured her hairy little cunt. I eased my thick veiny cock slowly into Snowy's quivering ass as she gasped, taking long slow thrusts, letting her get used to its girth and accustomed to its length, taking a dozen or more thrusts before sinking balls deep inside her as she moaned into Chrissy's thick red jungle like a lioness in heat, her ass in the air, claws dug into an old blowdown as the King of the jungle takes her from behind

My left hand tightly gripped the flare of Snowy's hip, as my right hand slapped her naked ass cheeks, the open side to her right cheek, the backside to her left, all the while deep fucking her tight greasy asshole. With her face buried up to her ears in Chrissy's thick red bush, my baby rocked her hips, grinding her hard swollen clit against the horny redhead's chin. Doc had her head tilted back and her mouth open, her wet pink tongue was wiggling hungrily between her painted pink lips, as she begged like a baby bird wanting a worm, for my cock fresh out of Snowy's ass.

I put my thumb atop my shaft as I pulled my throbbing swollen cock out of Snowy's gaping asshole and pushed it quickly into Chrissy's open mouth, shoving it deep until she choked, rocking my hips three or four times before pulling it from her lips as she gasped for breath, shoving it back into Snowy's needy ass. Three or four thrusts into Snowy's viselike pucker, followed by three or four thrusts deep into the dirty redhead's silky throat was a heavenly combination. I moaned softly as my orgasm began to slowly build.

"Suck my dirty cock you raunchy little whore!" I taunted with my full, now sweaty balls resting firmly against her forehead.

As a medical professional Chrissy knew the risks of such deviant sexual behavior, as a needy little cum addicted whore, she never gave it a second thought. Snowy was wiggling her fingers wildly from side to side, rolling Chrissy's rock-hard pearl against her pelvic bone, she was smashing it, squeezing it, and sucking it. Chrissy was screaming for Snowy to stop until I shoved my juicy cock back into her mouth to silence her. She choked, gurgled, and screamed onto my cock, her uvula vibrating against the underside of my shaft.

Snowy giggled with pleasure and pride as the horny redhead instantly arched her back and squirted all over the rug, her moans filtered brokenly from around my cock as I stuffed her throat. I pulled from Chrissy's mouth, then slammed deep and hard back into Snowy's ass. Just as quickly as Chrissy succumbed to the pleasure, and without any warning, Snowy exploded all over my balls. Her hot tasty juices poured quickly over them, dripping onto Chrissy's face. Twice she went off in quick succession, I had her on the ragged edge, a place she loved to be. She cum a third and final time screaming loudly between Chrissy's cum soaked thighs, biting them, out of control.

As fate would have it, I wasn't far from my own special moment. My hips were shuddering wildly against Snowy's ass, my back was arching, my balls were tightening, and my shaft was swelling. I was there too. Letting out a long guttural I erupted deep inside my baby's spasming ass, throbbing and pulsing, the grip of her tight ass prolonging my powerful release as rope after hot steamy rope poured non-stop into her burning hole, coating her walls. My reckless thrusts pushed my cum from around my shaft causing it to quickly lather around my balls.

I pulled my cock from Snowy's ass, dragging big wads of my cum from her hole as I did, hovering upright on my knees the best I could, rubbing my still pulsing cock over Chrissy's face, leaving cum tracks across the bridge of her nose, before depositing the final few drops of my second load onto her forehead. Chrissy's arms were wrapped around my baby's thighs and her fingers were tugging at her ass cheeks as my cum poured from her freshly fucked ass and trickled down over and into her pussy. I watched with joy as Chrissy eagerly licked and sucked my sweet creamy release from both of Snowy's well fucked holes.

Rolling to my left, as Snowy rolled to her right, the three of us laid spent and cum soaked, unable to speak in the middle of the floor before drifting off to sleep. I woke first more than an hour later. I was tired and sore but managed to pull myself from the floor, waking them both, Snowy first, with a soft gentle kiss. I helped them both to their feet and asked Chrissy to bring three flutes of champagne to the shower with her as Snowy and I retreated to the spacious well-appointed bath for a private moment. We were standing arm in arm beneath the hot steamy shower spray when Chrissy entered the room holding three flutes, full of champagne.

"Did you have any problems getting it open?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"I did," said Chrissy. "The bottle was a little slippery, and a lot like you," she added.

"Like me?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah," she said. "It spooged all over the place when it finally popped," as we all laughed.

"Game Over?" she asked.

"Game Over," I replied with a soft smile giving her a long soft kiss on the lips.

"OK you two, what the fuck is this Game On, Game Over bullshit?" asked Snowy with a pissed off look.

"I'll tell you after we dry off baby, I promise," I told her with a long deep kiss, pushing her softly against the shower wall as Chrissy looked on.

We lathered, rinsed, and repeated twice before we emerged from the shower squeaky clean, the girls had white fluffy towels wrapped around their still wet, long pretty hair. We all settled naked once more on the huge leather sofa and talked. I confided in Snowy that Chrissy finding us in the neighborhood bar was not an accident, and that I had called her from Missouri before we left and asked for her help. I told her that "Game On, Game Over" was the way Chrissy used to tell me that she wanted or needed it rough.

Chrissy told us that she was a Pediatric Oncologist at a local hospital and that her career is emotionally draining, she teared up as she spoke about it. She apologized to Snowy for being such a cunt, as I explained to Snowy; I had asked her to be one, so that I could test your metal. Snowy told her that she works for the media, giving little more information about herself in an effort to hide the fact that she was an on-air personality. The conversation was soft and friendly, a stark contrast to their first meeting earlier at the bar. We all quickly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke at the crack of dawn with Snowy on her knees sucking gently on my cock. I quickly got hard and pulled her softly onto my lap trying not to wake Chrissy as she slept beside us. Soon Snowy's moans grew louder, and her thrusts grew harder. Chrissy smiled softly at us when she woke, pulling the towel gently from Snowy's head, running her fingers softly through my baby's thick black locks, then pulling the towel from her own head, shaking softly as her hair fell over her shoulders. She checked the clock on the wall and gave a heavy sigh.

"God, I love being with you two, but I have to go," said Chrissy. "I have Thanksgiving Dinner to attend with family in the suburbs. What are you going to do today?" she asked, fearing she had made us feel left out.

"Oh, we'll find something Doc," I told her with a smile, caressing her cheek softly as Snowy rode my morning cock.

As the doctor gathered her things, Snowy continued to ride, digging her fingernails into my chest as she bounced up and down on my rigid cock. Both of us were getting close. The pace slowed briefly as Chrissy opened her purse and took out a business card, looking over at us as she did, I could tell she was filled with regret. Maybe her regret was about last night or maybe about the way she left me and Missouri behind long ago. I wasn't sure, but I knew her well enough to know that something was on her mind.

"Snowy....Baby, I you ever get to Chicago again without that big cock you are riding now in tow, give me a call. We'll drink some wine and compare notes. Afterwards, I will make sweet gentle love to you, just the way I wanted to last night. Sexy your pussy is sweeter than molasses. Take good care of your Daddy," said the good doctor with her eyes welling up, laying her business card on the dresser next to Snowy's clutch...

My baby headed quickly for the summit as Chrissy headed to the door, the sexy make-up free redhead, stopped and looked back at us. Her ass cheeks were still glowing red, she had bite marks on her neck, shoulders and thighs, and her asshole was swollen and sore. She blew us a kiss just as Snowy exploded in my arms, writhing and convulsing, flailing helplessly. The lighting wasn't great in the suite that morning, but I was sure despite my growing orgasm, that I saw a tear running down her cheek as she silently closed the door behind her. I met Snowy's orgasm with my own and erupted like a fondue fountain inside her.

With her body already absorbing my release, Snowy laid her head on my chest and softly whispered, "My Daddy."

As we sat there in the filtered light of a Thanksgiving sunrise, I looked softly at Snowy and whispered, "I'm proud of you baby girl for letting your Alpha side come out when the time was right. If you had not, Chrissy would have gotten off making you watch as she stole my load from you and swallowed it down. You let me know last night that I made the right choice, your actions brought us closer. I love you even more today than I did yesterday if that is possible," I told her softly.

We stayed in each other's arms for a long time that morning, talking about the events from the night before. Around 10:30 we left the hotel in search of something special to do for Thanksgiving. We stayed off the main drag, trying to avoid the parade crowd. We turned the corner a couple blocks down and saw a long line of people winding down the block. As we got closer, we realized it was a rescue mission and everyone there was waiting for their only shot at a hot Thanksgiving Dinner. A sign out front said, "Volunteers needed."