Breaking News - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hollered jokingly at Snowy and told her the woman that lived in the house behind her was staring at me from across the courtyard. Snowy confirmed it was that nosey bitch Helen and told me to close the patio drapes. She said the remote for them was on the end table, I held up the remote, pushed the button on the right side, and the drapes closed silently. I cracked them just a little trying bait the woman I suppose. My plan worked and Ms. Waite kept appearing at her back door, trying to see what she could see through the opening in Snowy's drapes.

Feeling a little mischievous, I figured that I could have some fun if Snowy didn't find out. I made it a point to rub my crotch every time Ms. Waite appeared at her back door and looked over. I watched her as well, as she instinctively cupped her sex and rubbed her ample breasts through her athletic suit. I laid the remote for the drapes down on the armrest of the sofa and waited for Snowy to come into the room when she finished. I was getting hard just thinking about what I had planned.

As Snowy was putting away the remnants of our Thanksgiving Dinner, I texted Chrissy and told her that it had been far too long since we had seen each other, and that I was coming to Chicago. I told her about Snowy and asked her for her help. I told her that I was putting Snowy to the test, being very specific about what I needed her to do when we all met. I hadn't seen Chrissy in a few years, and I was more than a little curious about what she might look like these days. I knew I could trust her, so I rolled the dice. She agreed to help me put Snowy through the paces.

When Snowy entered the room, I stood up to meet her, taking her in my arms kissing her deeply, before turning her gently away, unzipping her pretty dress slowly, then pushing it gently down off her shoulders. I brushed her hair to one side softly cupping both her bare breasts. Her nipples were already hard. I rolled them between my thumbs and index fingers giving them each a gentle tug as Snowy closed her eyes and tilted her head back against my shoulder. She was ready to play, and little did she know, but Ms. Waite was ready to watch.

I slid slowly down onto my knees kissing her firm smooth body as I went, my hands dragging gently over her hips, curling around the waistband of her pretty copper colored thong. I kissed her buttocks softly as I pulled her panties slowly and gently down her shapely thighs. When baby bent down to push the clingy thong down around her ankles, I softly kissed and licked her heavenly scented sex from behind. She moaned softly and pushed her sexy naked ass back gently against my face, I watch her long fingernails appear between her thighs, she was rubbing her growing clit.

The scent of Snowy's pussy always makes me hard instantly. I stood slowly grabbing the remote for the drapes, slipping it quickly into my shirt pocket, before she turned around and looked up into my eyes with a hungry look, not paying any attention to the drapes. There was a knitted gray scarf lying over the back of the sofa that her sister had forgotten when everyone left. I grabbed it, folding it over a couple times before wrapping it around Snowy's head, tying it softly from behind, using it as a blindfold. This would perfectly fit my plan.

"Can you suck a cock properly without seeing it baby," I asked softly kissing her forehead.

"Of course," she giggled.

"Then show me, suck me and fuck me using all your other senses," I told her as she slowly dropped to her knees.

With a push of my thumb, the patio drapes slid silently open; Ms. Waite was about to get a show. She was sitting something down on her kitchen table when she glanced over and saw Snowy naked on her knees in front of me, unzipping my pants and unbuckling my belt. She wasted little time moving closer to her patio door, for a clearer view, gently pulling the zipper on the front of her suit jacket more than halfway down, revealing a surprising amount of breast cleavage. The old gal was pretty well put together.

As Snowy dropped my pants and yanked down my boxers, my thick veiny cock sprang free and slapped against her face. Helen's eyes widened as she got her first glimpse of my semi-erect cock. Snowy took it in her hand and began pumping its growing length. Helen squeezed her breasts, then unzipped her jacket completely as Snowy sucked the head. Soon the nosey, horny bitch had one hand slid down into her pants and the other squeezing her bare breast, Helen has large full tits and big dark nipples.

"Suck it baby," I whispered as Snowy ran her hot wet tongue upward from my balls along the underside of my shaft to the head.

Snowy moaned softly as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it deep. I could see Helen's right hand moving in a circular motion beneath her pants as she polished her throbbing wet pearl, both her breasts were now fully exposed for my viewing pleasure. I began to sway, softly fucking Snowy's face as I tangled my fingers in her long black hair. Once I was hard and dripping, I eased back onto the sofa spreading my legs showing off my big hard cock. Helen arched her back and squeezed her tits harder as she got a better look.

I took Snowy by the hand and helped her up onto the sofa, guiding her as she straddled my lap. She wasted little time grabbing my wet, slippery, saliva coated cock, pushing it quickly between her pink wet folds, then sliding down its vein covered length. She tossed her head back as she bottomed out, then began riding my cock hard, bouncing wildly up and down on it, her tits flailed, and her ass cheeks rippled against the tops of my thighs. I felt her warm silky walls squeezing my cock, and her feathered pink lips drag along its length.

My baby was needy, and it wasn't long before she was screaming and slamming her wet naked ass down hard onto my cock, coating it with her sweet warm release. I made sure that Helen could see my meaty cock as Snowy slid wildly up and down it's throbbing, wet length. Helen's thighs fluttered like Angel wings, and she doubled over slightly with her mouth wide-open. She was cumming, and I was too. I could almost hear her scream from across the courtyard, as I watched her body shudder and her eyes close.

Holding back as long as I could, I slammed hard and deep repeatedly into Snowy's flooded wet pussy until my cock exploded, my baby shuddered in my arms as my pearlescent release sealed the bond between us, like mortar between two bricks, one row at a time as we build a future together. Snowy collapsed in my arms, drawing circles on my chest as Helen collected herself across the way and moved quickly out of view. I closed the drapes completely as Snowy slid off her makeshift blindfold. I then lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

The next morning as Snowy and I were heading out for breakfast, I spotted Helen in her drive, putting wiper blades on her little Honda. She looked as if she was struggling, so I stopped to give her a hand. Snowy looked at me like I had two heads as I walked quietly up her drive. She was bent over the hood, reaching for the wipers as I walked up and pressed the front of my body to the backside of hers, making sure she felt my thick meaty cock press firmly against her ass through her thin knit slacks, with one hand on her shoulder I leaned over and pulled the wiper arm straight up.

"You're making it hard," I told her in a voice laden with innuendo. "It must be straight up to do it. You know, to replace it," I said with a smile and a wink.

"Oh my, Mr. Wett you startled me," she said blushing softly as she slipped from between her car and I, glancing quickly at my crotch.

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" I asked her as I put on her blades.

"The show? What show? What do you mean?" she said nervously, closing her coat, trying to hide her rapidly hardening nipples.

"I saw you at your patio door last night," I said smiling again. "Did you like watching Ms. Secret suck and ride my cock while you fingered your pussy and strummed your nipples?"

"MR. WETT! That is very inappropriate!" she barked as if I was out of line.

"So is spying on your neighbors," I told her. "In fact, it's even illegal."

"Oh My God, does Snowy know?" she asked, suddenly looking concerned.

"No, not yet, but she will soon," I told her wrapping up my good deed for the day. "Have a good day Helen," I whispered leaning in before starting to walk away.

"Mr. Wett!" said Helen, placing her hand softly on my shoulder as I turned to face her. "You have an amazing cock. If you are ever here and needy when Snowy isn't around, well...You know, maybe I could help you."

"Ms. Waite, that is so inappropriate," I said lowering my eyebrows, smiling coyly, before walking back to my truck where Snowy was waiting patiently. "Be nice to my baby," I told her, walking away.

I climbed into the truck, Snowy smiled at me, and we drove away. The place we had been going for breakfast was about twenty minutes away. We talked about our trip, all the things we needed to do before we left, and all the things we wanted to pack. Snowy's amazing ass looked as good in faded blue jeans and boots as it does in a tight skirt and heels. She is one hot sexy bitch. I think even Ms. Waite would give a month's pay to spend an evening between my baby's thighs. I thought about the possibility, but only briefly.

"So, what were you and Helen talking about for so long?" Snowy asked, looking out the side window as we drove off.

"I asked her how she enjoyed the show last night," I told her.

"What show?" she asked, "Something on TV?"

'No baby she watched you and I fuck last night," I told her reluctantly. "I was in a mischievous mood, so I opened the drapes while you were blindfolded."

"JESUS CHRIST UHL!" That's my neighbor! She's the fucking President of the HOA for God's sake, what were you thinking?" she said squeezing my forearm.

"Yes, she is a President with big brown nipples," I teased as Snowy pounded her closed fist against my shoulder. "I'm sorry baby," I blurted out.

"I don't give a fuck about her nipples!" she snapped, clearly upset.

It took a while, and a quiet relaxing breakfast, but I finally got her calmed down, she was even giggling as I told her about Helen pleasuring herself while she watched us fuck. Once Snowy settled down I told her all about the conversation Helen and I had, and that she even came on to me. Snowy was a little upset, but not really surprised. After breakfast we stopped back at her place, and I watched football while she packed her suitcases. Why is it a woman needs multiple suitcases when they travel, I just don't get it.

We arrived at my place around mid-afternoon. Early that evening, I threw a couple steaks on the grill and Snowy made Pasta salad. After dinner we had drinks and made love by the fireplace. The next morning as I packed my single suitcase, I grabbed a small roll bag from the closet, along with an inch and a half wide leather slave collar, a six-foot chrome leash, wooden handled hairbrush, a riding crop, two pink seven-inch vibrators and a few other things. A guy just never knows what he might need when he travels.

Sunday was a lazy day for us, we played around with Sampson in the back yard. He loves his frisbee. We took a long walk down by the lake and stopped at the marina, my boat was already prepped, shrink wrapped and in dry dock for the winter. I introduced Snowy to Chip, the old guy who runs the marina. The two hit off, and quickly became friends. Snowy is an easy person to make friends with and Chip is a bit of a flirt. Bright and early Monday morning, I loaded up the truck and just like Lewis and Clark we set out on our journey of the unknown.

About seven and a half hours later, after stopping for lunch, we arrived at the hotel I had booked for us. The place was amazing, we were on the fifteenth floor, room # 1507. We checked in and relaxed, opting for dinner at one of the hotel's two five-star restaurants. That night we fucked all over the suite, on the dining table, the floor, on the white leather sofa and in the whirlpool tub. Every time we fuck, Snowy and I melt deeper and deeper into one mold. Tuesday, the next day was the only day of our trip except for Thanksgiving Day itself when we did not have to be somewhere, it was our day.

We had breakfast in our suite, then showered and dressed for the day, ready to explore the Windy City. Snowy looked beautiful in a light gray colored, long sleeve, turtleneck, sweater dress with a shiny silver G-string underneath, and black suede thigh-high boots, with four-inch heels. She put on her black bomber jacket with sherpa cuffs and collar and carried a pair of furry black earmuffs in her hand until we hit the street. It was a button-down oxford, tight blue jeans, my favorite western boots, and a charcoal-colored sports jacket for me. We rode the elevator to the lobby, then stepped out onto the noisy sidewalk.

After walking most of the Magnificent Mile, we decided to go off the grid and find someplace for lunch. A couple blocks over we found a quaint little café and stepped inside. We were both starving when we sat down. A young lady quickly brought two glasses filled with ice water over and laid a couple folded menus on the table. The selection was wonderful, she returned a couple minutes later and asked us what we would like. Snowy gave her order first, opting for something healthy as always. The young girl smiled softly as she wrote down her order.

"And for Dad?" said the young server, turning her attention to me.

"He is my Daddy, but not my father," said Snowy before I could answer. "He just likes putting me over his knees, spanking my bare ass and licking my bald pussy," she added gently running the tip of her index finger along the inside of her Guardian Angel necklace, flashing me a naughty grin.

The pretty college girl blushed, then apologized as she took my order, thanking us before she eased away from our table, promising to return soon with lunch. The food was amazing, so I tipped the young girl generously and told her we would be back again before we left for home on Sunday. We strolled out of the café, crossed the street, and started walking up the other side on our way back toward the hotel. We started to walk past an adult bookstore and theater, with the words Sex! Sex! Sex! painted in big bright letters completely covering the large plate glass windows.

"Wanna stop in here?" I teased, playfully pulling her by the hand toward the door.

"No, No, No! I have never been in adult theater before," she quickly confessed. "I can't be seen in a place like that," she added.

"I've got you baby..." I told her calmly. "This will be a good experience for you," I whispered, kissing her softly on the cheek, taking her by the hand. "Just keep your sunglasses on baby, no one will recognize you here."

"Oh my God," she whispered as we walked in, her arm wrapped tightly around mine. "This is unreal," she mumbled as we browsed all the adult videos and magazines, looking at all the sexy lingerie and lifestyle hardware.

We walked slowly toward the back wall of the store where two dark doorways were located. Above one was a sign that read "Peep Booths." A sign above the other said "Movie Theater." I led her down the dark hallway to another hallway lined with doors on both sides. The smell of cum was heavy in the air. Her heels clicked loudly on the on the concrete floor, letting every pervert know there was a lady in the house. Snowy grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly, her boots made a soft swooshing sound, rubbing together as she walked.

I found an empty booth near the end of the hall, and we stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind us. Snowy stood there as I funneled a few bucks into the slot on the wall, causing the dim incandescent bulb directly above us to go dark and the screen in front of us to light up. The volume was loud, and I quickly turned it down. On the screen, a big-titted Black girl was sucking a large white cock. I sat down on the shelf seat in the booth and Snowy eased down onto my lap, looking at all the graffiti and drawings that covered the less than sanitary walls.

"Jesus, I never knew a place like this existed," said Snowy, noticing a glory hole in the wall just a few feet away.

"That's a glory hole, have you ever seen one?" I asked, pointing over at it, pulling her further back onto my lap as she shook her head from left to right.

"Step over there and run your fingers around the hole," I told her, knowing full well what would probably happen.

My baby took a couple short steps and squatted down, placing her two middle fingers against the outline of the hole, she circled it quickly and pulled them back. I watched her as an average sized, uncut, hairy white cock and balls pushed completely through hole and hung there, waiting for attention. I watched and chuckled softly as she shrieked and jumped back towards me, pushing down the hem of her dress as she leaned hard back into me. I placed my hand on her hip and pulled her close, telling her everything was OK.

"Is that a? Does he want me to? Oh my God!" she sputtered with her thoughts all askew.

"It is, he does, and if I were an asshole Dom who cared nothing about you, I would tell you to get on your knees and suck it until it cums," I told her as she gave me a scared look, glancing down at a pool of cum in the middle of the floor, suddenly realizing why the bottoms of her heels were sticky.

"EW!" she whimpered, "Please don't make me suck that cock," she begged softly cupping my cheeks, glancing back over to the cock at the wall as it twitched and dripped.

"I'm not going to make you suck that cock baby girl, but you are going to suck one before we leave here," I whispered.

Her eyes grew quickly, as big as saucers and she fought back tears. I had to wonder if she really thought I would tell her to suck another man's cock while I sat here and watched. My baby is learning fast, but she still has a way to go if that thought even crossed her mind. I caressed her shoulder softly and changed the channel on the video we were watching. In a flash, two guys were spit-fucking a hairy BBW. I cupped my baby's panty clad sex, rubbing her swollen mound through the thin nylon fabric until the screen went dark and the bulb still swinging softly above us lit once more.

I led her from the booth into the hallway and back out into the light and lobby of the bookstore as she breathed a huge sigh of relief. It must be almost traumatic for a woman, her first time in a place like this, I thought to myself, trying to understand how she felt, but my growing cock was clouding my judgement. She looked so fucking sexy and the fact that she was out of her element, made things even hotter for me. I needed her badly and I need her now. I led her by the hand with only mild objection, down the other darkened hallway to the theater.

The door creaked loudly when I opened it, invoking a glance or a stare from everyone in the room. There were close to a dozen people there, mostly single guys except for a young couple in the back row, on the left side. He was clean cut, and she was very pretty. He was moaning softly; she was down on her knees giving him head. Snowy and I stopped just inside the door and moved slowly to our right into a narrow, but still navigable space between a three-and-a-half-foot tall half-wall behind the last row of seats and the back theater wall.

As our eyes adjusted, we realized there was an old guy with his pants down around his ankles, jacking off in the corner to our right. Snowy quickly moved from my right side to my left and nuzzled in close. I put my left hand on her left buttock and gave her a reassuring caress. The screen was bright, and the sound was pumping from the speakers in the corners. A young girl was on all fours, screaming wildly as three guys took turns brutalizing her sexy ass. Snowy squirmed uneasy as we watched the raunchy scene unfold on the fifteen by thirty-foot screen.