All Comments on 'Breaking News Ch. 03'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UhlBWettUhlBWett8 months agoAuthor

This chapter is quite different than the two in this series that have posted before it. This chapter is filled with raw, tender feelings and emotions and best represents who we are as lovers. We think it is intimate and erotic, we hope you like it...

veryearlyriserveryearlyriser8 months ago

Mmmm it is very different. I loved the tenderness and the gentle approach….Especially enjoyed the shower scene with Snowy and Ashley….

Not sure about the secretary in the office….hehe just joking, I love my character…..

This is the best yet……

peaches_n_dreamspeaches_n_dreams8 months ago

Wow. that was so very erotic and loved and enjoyed the way the tension built up gradually. Very well done!

richard_darkrichard_dark8 months ago

Whoooah this sure hit the spot(s). And wasn't that Ashley such a peach. Hope you had as much fun writing as I had reading.

I'll be going back and catching up on the other two chapters.

Keep at it, please.

Olivia_aliveOlivia_alive8 months ago

Oh my so tender and gentle. What a wonderful way to loose your virginity….

So beautifully written, thank you…Phew…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES