All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 03'

by Toalldays

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fuck that dress, go naked.

Come on! Will an author actually write something that makes some goddamn sense?

Did you write this while high? Did you put a thousand chimpanzees in front of a thousand computers and told them to go ham on the keyboards? Did you use an AI to write bullshit?

Seriously, this could have been better. So much better. So he’s in a cage. It’s his fucking house, screw that, clean it naked. Show her that there’s no humiliation in being naked. Hell, refuse to wear clothes, so if you end up being in public, you’re prepared to go to jail because you’re a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same problem with all of the stories that the wife / girlfriend brings additional friends in on the man's punishment or play scene without prior boundaries in place. The punishment was established between the two of them, not with her friends, not with people he works with, not with people who report to him as the boss. When that happens the story loses all credibility with me. Yeah, yeah, I know, this is fiction, etc. But even good fiction has to have a sense of believability to it. For Kate to walk in and see her boss in a cock cage and a tiny maids outfit and then have to be overly humiliated for several hours as a submissive servant makes no sense whatsoever. How does he ever face her again? How does he go back to work knowing she has probably told everyone at the gym what she saw on Saturday and what humiliation he was put through in front of her. Nope. Not. Going. To. Happen. As in all of these scenarios it's quite simple; "Honey, WE never agreed to involve others in our private playing and I am not comfortable going forward with this any longer today. If you are having your girlfriends over for your wine party I am going out and will return when everyone is gone or you can unlock my cock cage and I will dress in my own clothes and happily help you with the party. If any mention whatsoever of what we are doing or you insist I be dressed as I am, or even worse, than I am leaving now. Give me the key to the cage and if you refuse to do that too than I will call you later in the week and let you know when we will get together and decide what our future is going to be together." Game over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF....... These two are supposed to be deeply in love? She canes him so brutally first he is sobbing from the pain and then she ups the ante and hits him so hard she left him screaming in pain. And through all of this he is trying to make her proud of him for taking the pain and abuse? Not EVEN going to bring up what she intends to do to him to brutally humiliate him. Granted he fucked up by coming home several hours late AND drunk but seriously.... What will she do to him if while acting as her slave at the party he accidentally spills some wine on the carpet, cut off his hand??? Hopefully the author has the pendulum swing both ways. The next time she does something wrong he takes her to their gym on a busy Saturday, strips her completely naked, ties her over a piece of equipment with her ass up and pussy and asshole prominently displayed and makes sure all the staff she works with on a daily basis get to see her. In addition, he schedules an open house at the gym and all of her regular clients as well as 30-40 visitors get to see her. Then as a conclusion he puts a box of condoms next to her and announces anyone who would like to fuck her now would be your time. Meanwhile he would pull up a chair in front of her and talk with her as she's taking men and women up both of her holes. Then as a parting shot, as she is raging at him and what she's going to do to him, he tells her the games are over and there won't be any more punishments. If she doesn't agree to end it he's going to end their relationship.

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine7over 1 year ago

You moved a step up with this story. I so much enjoyed the mixture of pleasure and punishment/pain. The set-up for your next story about the wine club meeting was well done. You also might slow the pace a little to enjoy each scene more because your stories sometimes move too quickly toward the conclusion. These are nice stories--and each one improved on the previous one.

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 1 year ago

I’m continuing to enjoy this story and love our couple. The fact that neither of them can give a punishment that they wouldn’t want the other to give them is key to their relationship. I hope there will be more to this story.

Oh and the fact that each chapter is short and tells a complete story makes it easy to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToalldays@Toalldays
I have enjoyed Literotica for many years, but only recently started to post stories. My stories often includes bdsm, fetish, humiliation, diapers, wet, dominance, chastity, love and romance. I appreciate contact with readers or other writers. I know I have a lot to learn, so i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES