Breaking the Rules Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple exploring bdsm lifestyle.
1.3k words
4.05
7.4k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toalldays
Toalldays
19 Followers

The soft satin sheets on the comfortable master bed caressed my back as I stretched, the wetness seeping from my throbbing slit. My hands lazily explored the folds, playing and enjoying -- and dreaming of my naughty, sexy man. I could still memorize the feeling of your tongue -- and your eyes... longing for relief, beaten and humiliated as you were safely locked up in your cock cage. With buttocks red from the belt and face red from humiliation and shame, you obediently agreed to spend the night on the rubber covered mattress on the bathroom floor that was part of our house punishment rules for coming home drunk.

...........

I remember the first time I saw you. I was working as a fitness instructor at the local gym when I one day spotted a new, hot guy, lifting some heavy weights. Covered by a big headset you seemed completely focused on your workout. I watched with interest as I tried to busy myself, and I admired the strong muscles showing as the impressive weight was lifted with little effort time after time.

With a big smile and warm eyes, you busted me staring as you lowered the weight to the floor completing your set. My body tingled and I felt wetness between my legs as I blushingly tried to look in another direction. I felt like a busted, shy teen as you completed your routine, and I could not avoid staring as I continued following up my customers. I saw you leaving the locker room -- and the gym immediately felt empty.

The next day, I had so much energy, I was adding a bit more make-up than normal and made sure that I wore my favorite outfit, hoping that you would show up. My stomach seemed filled with butterflies, and I was laughing at all silly jokes. I was filled with anxiety -- would you be there? Would you catch me staring -- or could I hope to bust you eyeing me up and down? I was quite happy with my well-toned body and the pink tights and singlet attracted stares and attention from most males in the gym -- so I hoped that you took the bait as well.

Luckily, you showed up just before lunch. I had no customers, so I was hanging in the entrance area -- chatting with the receptionist. I took a color a couple of shades darker than my outfit as you entered and registered for your work-out session.

"Hi, my name is Liz. I saw you working out yesterday -- so I am not sure if I can offer much help, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me." I said smiling.

Your face, the masculine scent of after shave, the muscles -- it all loosened something deep inside me -- and I felt so wet that I had to check my tights to see that it was not visible. I regretted the choice of color, but luckily my blushing face was the only thing that gave my reaction to this guy away.

Over the next few days, you came at the same time daily. I was acting more natural, but I could not avoid my face turning beet red as I caught you staring at me. And suddenly I heard the words I was longing for. "Hi Liz, would you like to join me for lunch or a coffee tomorrow?"

............

Just dreaming of those days, years ago, your handsome face, the big smile, the blue grey eyes -- and last, but not the least -- your strong, musculus body was adding a new wave of wetness -- and I could not resist playing more intensely, feeling a new orgasm developing.

Later I learned that the reason for the daytime gym visits, was that you had been in a rough period at work with a bullying boss trying to freeze you out and take the honor for all your work developing an innovative technology.

So how this handsome, strong guy could end up being punished on the bathroom floor is a long story. The lunch was a starting point, and soon we were inseparable. We bought a beautiful house together and as you were unemployed for a period our budget was stretched. We had to be careful with our spending for -- a bit of a challenge for me who used to be a shopaholic.

So, when I returned home from shopping with a careless smile, with much more than groceries on a Saturday, I saw you angry for the first time. You looked at the bags I had placed on the floor and examined one from a trendy fashion shop. Stupid me had left the receipt in the bag containing the dress I had bought for the Christmas party at the gym.

"Is this your way of saving?" you asked in a cold and hard voice. You threw it on the bed and went through all the bags -- your mood did not improve when you discovered the bag from the expensive lingerie shop. "It is really bad that I can't trust you, Liz. How do you think we can pay for all this? You really deserve to be punished! I really do not know what to do with you! Now you can go to bed and think of a fair punishment".

I was shocked and surprised, but your anger frightened me to comply. I lay on the bed, red faced with humiliation and a bit shocked that you seemed serious about punishing me. I was thinking of doing all the household chores for a month or cleaning up the mess in our cellar -- but that was a lot of work. What did you expect? Would you give me a spanking? The thought formed a knot in my stomach -- a mix of humiliation, fear and, I must admit, excitement. What should I suggest? Would I dare to suggest a spanking? Was that a simple way out? I expected that you would be very gentle and thought that it was better than a whole lot of punishment work.

I heard you opening the door and the tension was building up in my stomach.

"Are you finished thinking?" Your voice was determined and strong, so in a weak voice I answered "Yes, and I am very sorry -- I understand that it was wrong to spend so much on myself. Will it be a fair payback to do all the housework for the coming three weeks? And I deserve a little spanking."

"OK" you said, "your proposal is reasonable. More specific -- your punishment will consist of all the housework in the next three weeks, and starting today and two more Saturdays, you will be given a bare bottom spanking!". I gulped -- and protested "Bare bottom and three sessions is harsh!"

You cut me off "You should have thought about that before spending all that money. You will take your punishment and that will completely make up for your actions -- so no hard feelings. And there will be rules, you can use the code words red, yellow, and green, if it gets bad. And one more thing -- this will go both ways, so if you catch me doing something wrong, I will also accept to be punished. The punishment you give should be something you would accept yourself."

I ended up undressing and reporting naked to you in the living room for three Saturday afternoons in a row. And I got my well-deserved spankings leaving me in a mess with tears streaming each time. But I also discovered that I got wet with excitement each time. You were proud of the way I took my punishment, and you comforted me after we were done.

This was the start of a new dimension in our relationship. All kinds of bad behavior were solved with a fair punishment. And you knew the consequences of coming home late and drunk. That is the reason for your fair punishment.

Toalldays
Toalldays
19 Followers