Breaking the Rules Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better. I also have to ask, is that a war club in your pants or...?" the goddess said, turning the heat in the room up a few degrees.

"Sorry to disappoint. I'm just very, very happy to meet you in person," Zuberi grinned a great tusky grin.

"I'll be the judge of what's disappointing!" Goddess Sanaa declared. "I want some dick like I've never had before, and I think you've got just what I want. Do you mind showing me?"

"Prepare to be horrified," Zuberi said.

"Don't tease me, I've already seen it from Nuru's perspective!"

He pulled away the loincloth and let his great orcish penis hang forward.

"Oh sweet phallic dreams, that's a beauty," the goddess said. "Now, I know what you're thinking. 'No way is that ever going to fit in that small succubus body.' But let me prove you wrong, right here and now. That is, if you're interested in breaking in a virgin goddess, in addition to the favor I'll give you for another time. Haven't had a single lay since my Ascension, and it's time to change that."

"You want little ol' me for your first time? That's my kind of masochism," Zuberi chuckled. "Nyarai, your master's going to be with a goddess. Aren't you so deliciously proud and ashamed?"

"Yes, master," she said, squirming and trying not to touch herself.

"In fact," Goddess Sanaa said, "Why don't you come up and get him ready for me? You can have a front row seat."

"Crawl," Zuberi ordered.

Nyarai crawled on hands and knees over to them, putting her head against his thigh.

"Open your mouth, whore," Zuberi said.

Nyarai opened her giant mouth to accept him.

"I hate to tell you, 'whore' and 'slut' aren't going to be insults for much longer. My decrees are coming," the goddess said.

"Then I'd better get all the mileage out of them that I can," Zuberi roared. "Come on slut, she's waiting for me! Get sucking!"

"I am not so harsh as your master, Nyarai - today, at least. Please me and I will reward you," the goddess purred. "You'd like to get fucked yourself, wouldn't you?"

Nyarai looked up at Zuberi for permission. "Sure, accept if you want, one does not decline gifts from a goddess lightly," he said.

Nyarai looked back with his cock in her mouth and nodded eagerly.

"So, finally, this's what jealousy feels like," Nuru said, watching closely.

"Shut up, you greedy bastard. It's not like her high archon will never get a chance with her, probably more than anybody," Zula said, tweaking his nose with a grin.

He bit at her playfully, and she dangled her finger just out of range of his teeth.

"Then it's settled," the goddess said. "Nuru, don't fret, I need you too! Zula, I'm going to make you wait while I use this for a bit. Yes, this is a bit of a test; you'll see all this and much more in this faction. You can stop anytime, but remember you agreed to consummate here in front of everyone. Wash it off when you get it back if you wish, I won't be offended."

She walked over and yanked Nuru's cock and balls right off of his body, then slapped the hard flesh onto her own pelvis, where it stuck as if it belonged there, giving it a few practiced strokes.

"There, your erection is coming along quite nicely. Now, I'm appropriating an old phrase. What is it that all the horrible men say? 'Come make me a sandwich'?"

Zuberi boomed with laughter. He lifted the goddess up with a single hand, planted her on the end of his dick, and pushed down. And pushed. And pushed. Deeper and deeper she took him, in defiance of the visual fit.

"Goddess, you're tight," he said, laughing at his own pun.

"I was quite flexible as a succubus, and I am even moreso in my divinity," she declared. "Now then, line me up with your slave and make me plow her by ravishing me."

"You're like a cock ring with its own dick!" Zuberi said.

"And I've never been happier," she said. "Oh, Goddess Sanaa, that feels good."

"You pray to yourself?" Nyarai said, lying on her back to let Nuru's dick penetrate her while attached to the goddess's body.

"I mean, why not?" the goddess said, laughing.

Praying to Dev in the presence of others was strictly forbidden, anyway, Nuru thought; even just saying his name.

"Oh, fuck yes that's some good meat! In case you missed it, Nuru, I'm keeping the ability to feel with your dick, as well as the rest of you, as part of your official duties. Slave, put your tits together, I wish to feel them around my head while your master fucks me."

Nyarai obediently grabbed her breasts and held them in place for the goddess's shoulders to smack right into as she rocked forwards and backwards.

"Ohhh, yeah! Don't hold back on me now mister, I'm not a gentle woman. I'm a bad devil girl in need of as much dick as you can give me."

"Your wish is my command," Zuberi gloated, and let loose.

The two females underneath him grunted and groaned and screamed as he slammed them all together.

Zula straddled Nuru's hips and kissed him as he writhed. "You better be good to go soon when she's done, this wait is killing me now. You know what? I'm taking what I can get in the meantime."

Zula finished undressing and sat on Nuru's face. He shuddered and eagerly lapped at her vulva.

"Attagirl!" the goddess called over to her. "He's so turned on he'll be cumming any moment, and you'll get him back."

Nuru's climaxing yell was muffled by Zula's muff, but everyone got the gist.

"You missed that dick in your quim, didn't you?" the succubus said to Nyarai.

"Yes sir! Uhm, goddess! Ma'am! Goddess ma'am!"

"Most Exalted will do."

"Oh! Yes I did, Most Exalted!"

"Glad to provide. Now, you big hunky orc-man, flip me over and fuck my ass. Don't worry, as a former succubus, I'm self-lubricating!"

"Ho-ho! That'll be something new," Zuberi said. "Let's find out if there's a badge!"

"Popping your cherry? More EXP for me! Although, I don't need to level with it as such anymore..." the goddess said. "More to pass out for quest rewards, I suppose. Hm, yes, I'll give you good EXP to give me an anal orgasm, how does that sound?"

"Like a win-win proposition," he replied.

"Here, come take this back," she said to Zula, who reluctantly got up off of Nuru's face, and then hurried to collect his genitals.

"Nyarai, hold her in place so she doesn't go flying away accidentally," Zuberi said.

"Yes sir."

He started off slow, but Goddess Sanaa kept goading him on and, with the support of all the onlookers, picked up the pace again.

"Come on, tired already? You just had a full cockhead of steam!" Sanaa pouted.

"I aim to please, and that usually means waiting until the lady is ready for me."

"Do I sound like I need a warm-up?"

"Maybe I'm just savoring. Your ass is truly divine."

"Oh, I hope this isn't the last time we meet."

"Were it possible, I'd join your faction immediately. But, I certainly won't be in any hurry to leave at the very least. Slave, find out who's in charge of rooms here and book us something."

"Yes sir."

"Nuru, who's in charge of booking and hospitality? Get on that!" the goddess said.

"Mmph!"

Zula was already straddling him again, and had her mouth on his, but he gave a thumbs-up.

"Sounds like you need someone to manage your scheduling," a hooded figure said.

"Frrhmmhrr?" Nuru muffled out.

"I give up. I need a better casual disguise," she said, throwing the hood back.

Furaha had a hairdresser magically grow her hair out past the shoulders, but had it tied up in a tight ceremonial braid, for once not bothering to hide the pointy ears. Or perhaps, showing them off.

"Hmm. You're cute, I see why he keeps you around; but can you truly handle my man's affairs?" Zula said, shifting forward to smother Nuru with her breasts. "A high archon needs only the best."

"Good security practice is so inconvenient sometimes. It's good he hasn't mentioned what I do- but at the same time, I can't publicly lay claim to the fact that I helped him out of the newbie zone, against all odds and intense resistance," Furaha said stiffly.

"Oh, you're that one are you? Is this her, truly?" Zula peered down at him buried in her chest.

"Mmhmm," Nuru said, nodding in a way that set her breasts jiggling.

"Well, good then. What I really meant though - is can you handle his immense sexual appetites? You can see what is happening here, the focus of this faction. Are you prepared get your hands dirty with him? Tend to his needs, so he can focus on the job at hand in my absence?" Zula demanded, slapping either side of Nuru's face with her mounds.

"Part of the reason I want to run his schedule is so I can write myself in on it," Furaha said, giving Nuru her familiar smoky side-eye. "I'm more worried about your sensibilities than mine. I've done things you could hardly imagine. With him, even."

"Hmph. Think you're so good at being a dirty slut? Why don't you get naked, get down here, and suck his dick clean for me?" Zula said. "What do you think, should she keep the boots? I kinda like those."

Nuru grunted in agreement, nibbling on one of her hard nipples.

"Alright, but I go at my own pace," Furaha said.

"Woman, you're laughable. These people need to see me have sex with him, and I for one am tired of waiting. Either you get down here and do this, or I'm getting my medical bag for some swabs, but I'm taking that fresh dick good and proper with or without your help."

"Please, I can read a room, I know what's expected. I'm just saying keep your hands off my head while he tickles my tonsils," she said, discarding the robe, under which she was almost naked already.

"Nuru, any objections?" Zula said.

"Mm mm!"

"I didn't think so. Here, get your finger in me so you know what you're in for," Zula said.

She freed his face from her cleavage, untied his hand and lay down perpedicular to his torso on her side, one leg folded against the side of his ribs and the other propped up over him with her foot on his belly.

"Gods, I've waited so long to feel you there," Zula moaned.

"Hell, if that's all you wanted..." Nuru said.

"That's the thing though. It's not all I wanted, and I especially wanted to make sure I didn't get fuck-zoned. You know, like friend-zoned, except with only sexual benefits instead of hang-out privileges. I want all of you, Nuru, the whole relationship package. Children and everything."

"Your discipline is admirable," Nuru said. "I think we're gonna be a good team."

"You bet. You feel how wet I'm getting?"

"Yeah, I do! You're soaking my fingers."

"This is not at all how I dreamed of this moment, but I'm really glad we're finally here. How's she doing down there?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, she's fantastic; I love what she's doing. Furaha, you're hired. For *so* many positions."

"She got you good and hard for me?"

"Mm, yeah."

"You got him all clean yet? Hurry up!" Zula said, putting her foot on the back of Furaha's head and pushing down.

"Mrgh! Mrph! Hey! I told you-"

"You said keep my _hands_ off. Not my fault you weren't clear about anything else."

"You know damn well that's not what that means- you know what? I've got the measure of you now; fuck it, go ahead. I'm not worried about some green Level Twelve coddled baby-crazy human, fresh out of Home Town. Bet you can't even deepthroat."

"We'll see about that another time, cheeky elf. That's your job today, and you're slacking. Here, I'll help you, since you said it was OK."

Zula got up and grabbed Furaha by the base of her braid and shoved her roughly down on Nuru's penis.

"Woah!" Nuru said, staring wide-eyed at the two women with flushed and fiercely aroused faces.

Their eyes shone with self-righteous determination and hunger.

"Ladies, it's not a contest, let's not get ugly."

"I'm good. You good?" Furaha said, as Zula pulled her head up by the hair.

"Never better," Zula said.

"Don't you be lying to me now," Nuru warned. "I'll revoke your dick privileges. I mean it."

"No way. Not happening," Zula said. "I've made mistakes in my life, but that won't be one of them."

Furaha didn't even bother to answer and went back to fellating.

"You like how she's cleaning your cock? You think you're ready for me?" Zula said, aggressively pumping Furaha's head up and down.

"Anytime you're ready," Nuru moaned. "Fucking hell that's hot."

"Alright, one last good soak, and I'm taking over," Zula said, holding Furaha down all the way.

Seconds passed, and Furaha didn't even struggle. Nuru squirmed in ecstasy.

"Holy shit, give me that you greedy semen swallower," Zula growled. "No making him cum down your throat before I've gotten to have some, I had dibs."

"Don't be mad, it was your idea," Furaha said, falling over laughing as Zula pulled her off. "Oh, young girls, so silly."

"Apparently I'm a little testy when my libido's pent up. Something I'll have to- nngh- remember in the future," Zula said, sinking down onto Nuru's cock.

Furaha stayed lying down, but reached down to touch herself watching as Nuru got his brains fucked out by the healer who might have something to prove, or might just be on sensual overload.

"Since you're so concerned about my judgment and competence, Zula, allow me to demonstrate my timely attention to the duties of my new role. Ace!"

"Yeeeeesss?" Ace appeared, staring up into the ceiling, clearly ill at ease and conflicted about keeping an eye on Masika, who was chatting with a brash barbarian wearing - barely - Nyala's colors.

"Quest for you, I think you're the best man for the job since we're all engaged here and I think our thief situation is resolved. Survey all these rooms; special emphasis on habitability and occupational capacity. Make it thorough, hmm?"

"Go for it Ace, I've got eyes on," Dayo said, some glowing spots dancing in front of the blackguard's face, apparently giving the ability to break through Sneak.

Ace relaxed a bit, turned on his heel, and eagerly dashed away. "You got it!"

"Goddess, I can't believe this is happening," Furaha sighed, bliss replacing ferocity on her face. She rolled over onto a rug and pulled a blanket over on top of her to stay warm, continuing to rub gently as she watched all the action.

"You and me both... oh yes... give me that... yess... at last...! Fuck!" Zula said, falling forwards onto Nuru's chest squealing as her body spasmed uncontrollably. Nuru came again as she clenched up on him hard.

Goddess Sanaa triggered her own orgasm as she felt Nuru's, and Zuberi roared out with a mighty ear-shattering explosion of his own, and the crowd yelling with approval was mostly drowned out.

"Help me up, Nyarai," Goddess Sanaa said, speaking up to be heard over the ringing in everyone's ears. "Onto your shoulder."

She towered over everyone, proudly showing off her cum-streaked legs and well-stretched holes.

"That's how we do it here, folks," the goddess announced. "We may have to have our... louder guests outside or somewhere separate in the future, but never fear, we have at least one healer among us to tend your headaches. That is, if she's able to stand yet!"

"Five... five minutes. I'll be ready in five minutes," Zula called out, panting. "Damn, it's hard work being on top."

Lesedi was helped to her feet by the same thief that she had leaned on before, who now helped her carefully stumble down a hallway to find somewhere quieter; the Rune of Silence had burned out again.

"I'm on it!" Suberi announced loudly. "Slut-healer, on the way!"

"It's alright, I've got her, she just needs somewhere away from the noise," the thief said.

The vampress nodded deliriously.

"Now, uh, don't we need to make sure he doesn't take advantage-" Nuru said, starting to sit up straight.

-I'm more than fine with this strapping fellow, don't worry about me- Lesedi said straight into Nuru's eyes, through her own. Then she licked her lips, and winked.

"You sure about keeping Suberi around?" Nuru sighed.

Dayo shrugged. "Your goddess insisted, after she did something to Abimbola and transferred... custody... to you. She said to ask her about plans for dealing with Neeoka involving her. Got your work cut out for you, on both fronts, but whatever else you can say about her, she does what she's told."

"Thank... you..." Zula sighed, collapsing against Nuru and kissing him again as she cast a minor status ailment counterspell that fixed the ringing sound. "Sorry about getting grabby, Furaha. And the hair. I love that look, it's super cute."

"I can show you how it's done-"

Nuru guffawed.

"-and you can help me fix it after he eats me out," Furaha said, glaring at him playfully.

"Watch it mister, you're still tied up. It's a deal," Zula said.

Goddess Sanaa's speech continued. "Thank you all so much for coming! I will be in the back room taking questions and compliments shortly. Stay as long as you like, and don't forget to tell your friends to swing by when they're tired of being told to deny their true natures, no matter their Faction. Enjoy each other, in whatever ways you like! Dayo, you're in charge of keeping the peace, and enforcing the consent principle. Don't mess with a blackguard folks, they'll rip out your soul as a shield against our enemies. Mesi, start bringing the food around, our guests are going to need their strength! By the way, our chef is a nudist but she's off the menu aside from the view. You have an interest, you talk to that very same Dayo for permission before you so much as lay a finger. I recommend you be polite, and gracefully accept no for an answer."

"You have been warned," the blackguard said, cracking their fingers menacingly, and the crowd stepped back until Dayo gave Mesi a kiss, and the evil smirk broke across their face. "Get to work, woman! People are hungry!"

The goddess raised a fist. "I declare that the feasting and debauchery shall continue through the night, and well into tomorrow at least! Expect the whispered rumors of this to travel far and wide, but they'll soon by eclipsed by my new Faction's next moves. A sexual uprising has begun!"

The crowd cheered as the goddess made her grand exit, and rocked as the many people spread out to various rooms and mingled with great enthusiasm and anticipation, forgetting for a short time any ugliness in the world outside.

FIN

**********

I hope you enjoyed reading half as much as I enjoyed writing this series. I am so grateful for the feedback and support from all of you, it has pushed me to be a better writer and see from new perspectives. Breaking the Rules ends here, but I am not out of ideas I want to explore in that world, and there will probably be several follow-up stories revolving around the continuing changes that occur. Let me know if there are any ideas you have for where the most exciting people and events will be from here; do we continue the story of the characters we've met, focus on secondary characters, or give them all a break and introduce new ones? I might just explore these and other new directions in some way; I believe that works of this kind belong in part to the fans as well (in a cultural sense, not a legal one). In fact, if anyone feels inspired to start some kind of spinoff, I'm open to that; I'd like to think that this is really only the beginning, however I have some professional development that needs my attention for awhile before I continue writing anything else. I will be posting additional information in my profile as I go. Shall we next call it... Making the Rules?