Breakup Sex: Storage Unit

Story Info
Gabriel and Ric break up, but not before Ric gets broke off.
2.3k words
4.17
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
127 Followers

Ric and I were together for four years.

We had our stints where we thought we loved each other based off the out-of-this-world sex, but our downfall boiled down to our 20 year difference in age (I was 38 and he was 58 when we broke up), causing our undoing as he always wanted to remind me to "act my age," or mention that he was the father of the group and knew more than me about life being he raised three daughters.

"You have some kids while living in this cold world, then you come back and see me, tell me about your experiences," he'd say whenever he lost an argument of substance.

There was this constant power struggle between us as it felt like there was always something to prove, and it all spun off one night during the summer of 2016 in Virginia Beach, as we both were with friends at an oceanfront bar, everyone twisted off whatever they'd been drinking when he and I just started talking. He flirted first, trying to convince me that "a young buck like myself couldn't hang in bed," and that same night the both of us splitting a room at a hotel down the street, and me trying to split him in half with his legs in the air. We'd meet again, and again, as this would pass off as an exclusive "relationship" for a time until four years would pass and we were laying in bed in a dark room, when he read out a sentence that changed things.

"I just can't do it anymore," were his exact words.

He did us both a favor, as the love we thought we had didn't meet the requirements of soul mates, but more so glorified fuck buddies. Hell, even the sex dwindled weeks, maybe months before as I knew I had a wandering eye, and he'd drop hints that he didn't mind a threesome from time to time. I didn't put up a fight that night as he literally climbed out of our bed and went into a guest room of the home I bought for us moments later, and lived for two years in that space until he could afford to get his own place.

"Gabriel, I close on my place in Alexandria in three weeks," he told me in November 2022, surprising me out of the blue one evening as I watched television while eating cheese and crackers.

I congratulated him as I was happy on one accord, but now knowing the reality of me being in this four bedroom house all by myself. Ric, a five foot eight, 250 lb. Cuban bottom, by advising me of his power move let me know that evening it was time for us to fully move on, but I couldn't help but think that his presence, albeit distant in a sense, was still welcomed in a weird way. Through our union we both were masculine, but he enjoyed the submissive role in every facet of a male on male relationship as he was the one who cooked, cleaned, and of course gave up that ass upon my request. I prided myself on throwing my weight around as the breadwinner, and he being one of many guys I'd been with who could take my six foot four, 260 lb. frame with the attached nine inch dick. After all that, the love plug didn't spark, as we didn't connect there like legit couples. In those two years he lived downstairs, we hadn't touched each other, but the faded memory resonated, and he still living in the house along with that thought gave me comfort. It was time I truly prepared for my new normal.

"Time I get my piece of the pie now," he told me as he broke down the reasons why he decided to buy, ranging from a big promotion at his job, to wanting to get some returns back now that he was getting older.

Not once did he mention the oddness of us living as platonic roommates, but it was obvious.

"Congratulations," I said before getting up to give him a hearty hug, and three weeks later, I was following him in a U-Haul to the storage facility so we could gather his things for the move.

"You know, we should've never gotten to this point," he said once we made it inside the storage compound, a tall building with five floors of units of people's personal belongings. "That night at Virginia Beach should've never happened."

I didn't say a word as he talked, as this was my reminder of why he and I could never work. Ric could be narcissistic when it wasn't necessary at times, and this was one of those times as we agreed to go our separate ways, and should've been cordial at this point. I gave him a look as we entered the elevator, letting Ric ramble when I realized he was semi right. Same time, it crossed my mind how I enjoyed the way he cooed when I tongued his flower, and how it puffed up after I banged and bred him, only for him to tell me an hour later he wanted more. In my head I lusted over the way he gave head, sometimes spontaneously as we could be sitting on the couch and he'd rub my crotch, or tug at my shorts, sliding his hand through the cuff to get me rock hard and suck me off.

"You can have the couch, but I'll take the rest of my things," he told me as we made it to the floor where our unit was, me daydreaming so much I hadn't realized we made it.

I stepped out first, with him behind me pulling a large cart. We went a few feet to where it seemed our unit was tucked in No Man's Land, out of the way of a camera, and just tucked in a desolate spot. I pulled out the key, turned the lock, and pulled up the door, as a light came on to illuminate the space. We went for the pieces of his king sized bed first, then grabbed his cookware and a few other boxed items to place on the cart. Once it was packed up, he continued to ramble on about what could've been, guiding the cart while I simply pushed it and kept my mouth closed.

"You know Gabriel, I truly hope you find someone as nice as me," he said once we made it to the bottom floor.

"Ric, open the fucking door to the truck," I said.

"Excuse me," he asked.

"Dude, we're not gonna stand here and do this. Open the door, so I can pack this shit up, you get your things together at the house, and get the fuck on," I told him, as I was irked as him.

He let go of the cart as it was behind the truck, rushing to open the back door and yelling in Spanish as he was angry. He clearly was pissed as my words made him move faster, and we unloaded the cart pretty easily. We went back inside the building, then up the elevator as we would grab the last of his items, as he was sweating.

"You know, I hope I never see you again," he said to me. "This was four of the worst four years of my life."

I looked at him, being overly dramatic as a part of me wanted to put my hands on him. We made it to the top floor and he rushed off the elevator first, and into the unit to rumble through things. Ric, who was wearing a Ralph Lauren tank top and his favorite pink shorts, bent over his fat ass as he was reaching for some items. I got a glimpse of what I used to demolish, that round butt that was uncovered besides the shorts as Ric didn't believe in underwear. I became rock hard, my mind automatically racing to the thought of one night years prior us going on a date coming home so drunk, and him jumping out of the car and running to the back yard. I followed him as we made it to the patio deck, the moon being the only light shining on us as he pulled down his pants and touched his toes, literally, his cheeks spreading show off that funnel. At this moment of us in this storage unit, I became instantly horny and I stared at him until he stood up straight, only for him to turn and look at me, to bark and complain more.

"Are you gonna bring the cart in or what," he asked.

I pushed it in and he loaded it with more boxes, then we repeated unloading, before coming back up a third and final time.

"I think I'm taking the couch with me," I told him.

"And doing what with it? You already have furniture in the house," he said as we were in the elevator.

We made it to the floor and went one last time to grab his remaining items, only for him to stand in front of the couch, bending slightly to take a breather with his back turned to me. My mind went back to that date night, and how the waves in his ass moved back and forth as I tapped his insides. I looked to my left and right as I was standing in the hallway, then walked up to him, my dick bulging through my shorts as I pressed it against his ass.

"What are you doing," he asked.

"You," I said, as I reached down and started kissing his neck.

"No, you lost out on your chance of doing me," he said as he was trying to be difficult.

"One last time," I asked in a whisper. "Don't be difficult."

"Gabriel, I don't think so," he said, in a tone that said no, but whimpered yes.

Ric knew what I used to do to him, and how it made him feel. No one fucked him like I did, and he remembered as I kissed his Adam's apple, as he didn't exactly push me away. I had my hands on his belly, then down to his waist as I undid his belt, the button of his jeans, then his zipper, making his shorts fall.

"How dare you," he said to me as his voice broke. "You broke my fucking heart."

"I ain't broke nothing yet," I said to him as I was preparing to enter him.

I yanked my shorts down while he bent over, then he felt my hot-blooded dick rubbing his juicy ass, poking at his pale, right cheek.

"I'm not cleaned out," he said.

"I don't give a fuck," I told him, as I spit in my right hand, then rubbed his right hole with the gob (he was clean as a whistle because he liked to always be ready).

He invited me in by leaning over more, reaching for the couch cushions as his body was slumped over, and I spread his cheeks then darted my hips forward, my curved dick landing in his strip as he was much cleaner than he thought. I jammed it inside, and he yelped.

"I want you to remember this dick," I told him as he winced.

I plowed Ric as if my life depended on it, trying to get him to notice that he was the one who made a mistake by calling us off. Sure this was us being toxic, but this lust between us needed to be put to bed once and for all. I just wanted to feel his tight pull one more time before he'd exit my life forever.

"I already feel it in my gut," he said after a few strokes.

I wasn't showing any mercy as his loud moans and dirty Spanish in a tone of despair proved that. I yanked on the back of his tank top, stretching it as I rode that ass to see the waves, and to hear his hole squelch as it sounded like someone was stirring pudding.

"I got that box all puffy," I said to him as I looked down to see his anus swell up like it does when I'm hitting it good.

"Gabrielllllllllll," he whined as I kept stroking and saw his inner cream shedding on my dick shaft, and me sweating, my bodily fluids off my me and onto him.

"You might be moving on, but imma knock them screws loose," I said while pounding.

He needed the thought of me taking advantage of him etched in his mind, for he knew he'd never find someone else as good as me. He yelled he loved me right as I was hitting his spot, my dick sliding in and out as I felt my tip puncture the area that gave him the most satisfaction. I let go of his shirt to squeeze his ass with both hands, dicking him down as long as I could until the cum rushed out of my body and deep into his ass cavity. I grunted, and he shivered while I released, with me leaning forward for my body to press against his.

"Oh fuck baby," he whimpered after.

I then pulled out to admire my work and see this beastly bottom's swollen twat ungratefully shoot out my cum all on the unit floor.

"Guess I came like a fountain," I said while watching his hole spill my milk.

He stood up, then turned around to look at me, and pulled his shorts up. We eyed each other, then came together to kiss once more, with our arms around each other.

"I'm glad we met, for the record," I told him as we both laughed

We smooched a few times before he'd help me get dressed, and we loaded the last of the items before leaving the unit.

A week later I was home alone again, reminiscing, then pulling out my phone to check for new playmates, as I had to begin to erase him from my memory.

tchina85
tchina85
127 Followers