Bred by the Hive Ch. 34 V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh!" Hannah kissed Maggie passionately. She had never been attracted to women, but right now needed release more than anything. Hannah rubbed her breasts against Maggie's and realized she never felt anything better.

"After Eduardo makes love to you we'll be sisters," said Maggie feverishly.

"I'd like that!" said Hannah, with the same expression of hungering on her face. They kissed again for a long moment, enjoying the slick feeling of their bodies for a moment and then Maggie's rider inflated and deflated and she stiffened and pulled back. She had Hannah turn around and lean against the shower wall with palms out.

"What is this?" Hannah asked already missing Maggie's touch.

"Relax, you'll just love it."

And then she started to stroke Hannah's rider. The surface of Hannah's single banded rider was soft in some parts, hard in others. Maggie made expert clockwise swirling motions with a single fingertip. Hannah cried out, jerking her head back, as her heavy melons hung down in front of her and her firm ass behind her.

"Ah, ah, ah!'

"You like it!"

"Maggie, I love it!"

Hannah looked so beautiful, so submissive as she leaned against the shower wall. Maggie admired Hannah's single banded rider. To control such a sexy body would be a great asset to the Hive. Hannah's rider had pockets of liquidy clumps on the inside, nutrients which would harden and be further absorbed as her rider continued to mature.

"Now let's get back to business," Maggie declared. "You are going to let Eduardo make love to you tonight!"

"Yes, I can't wait!" Hannah cried.

"You'll eagerly spread your legs for him and let him inside you whenever he asks."

"Of course!" Her nipples were so hard that they hurt. "I can't wait to feel his big muscular chest... his strong arms... his big penis... I can't wait to feel him inside me....."

"That's right," said Maggie approvingly. "Soon he'll be balls deep inside you, and you'll love every minute of it." She continued to stroke Hannah's rider with glancing touches. "You'll let him make love to you, and you'll tell him that you are his lover, his only lover!"

"Yes!" Hannah gasped as she leaned against the wall.

"And you'll tell him you want nothing more to do with Carl."

"I.... yes." Hannah licked her lips nervously.

"Tell him that while he's making love to you. It will look marvelous for the camera."

"The camera?" Hannah half turned her sweaty head to face Maggie.

"Your lovemaking will be recorded."

Hannah stiffened. "Why?"

"If Carl does not cooperate, the video of you eagerly accepting everything Eduardo cares to give you may help change his mind."

"No!" Hannah cried. "I don't want to hurt Carl like that!"

"You will!" said Maggie, whose eyes were suddenly hard as stone. She started to stroke her rider harder, pressing against the rough surface with stronger fingers.

"Ooooh!" Hannah stiffened. "Please, I need to come!"

"You'll come when you obey!" Maggie snarled. "You will give the performance of your life! You will perform for the camera and convince Carl that Eduardo is your love, your only love, and proclaim it loud and often while enjoying intercourse with Eduardo!"

"Oh... oh... oooh....."

"Say it, Hannah!"

"Oh... yes...."

"Yes, what, Hannah?"

"I'll tell Eduardo I love him! I'll tell him anything you say!"

"I'm not sure I believe you, Hannah. Convince me."

"I love you Eduardo!" Hannah cried. Her rider pulsated rapidly, even as Maggie continued to stroke it.

"I want you and only you!" Hannah cried. She felt her orgasm swelling up inside of her. She felt words and said them gladly. "I don't want Carl! I want Carl to be gone! You are my lover now Eduardo, YOU AND ONLY YOU!"

Hannah shrieked at the top of her lungs as her body shook violently. Maggie spun her around and hugged her tightly, locking lips with her. Maggie's tongue swirled in Hannah's mouth as Hannah's body continued to buckle. Finally, she came back down to Earth with an exhausted sigh.

"That... that was incredible."

"Obedience is rewarded," said Maggie. "So you will obey, won't you?"

"Yes," said Hannah. "I will perform for the camera. I will do everything I can to convince Carl I don't love him." She paused. "Will he really be watching?"

"Only if he doesn't cooperate with Ernesto," said Maggie.

**********

Armando and Carl were in the group shower together. Men were doing things together which would make Carl blush. The kind of things he had only recently begun doing with Ernesto. Carl let Armando remove his white underwear and then removed his own, fueling a suspicion of what was about to happen as the water started running. Armando's penis, even flaccid, looked enormous compared to his own. Carl felt intimidated being in the shower with such a large and imposing man. Armando could do anything he liked to Carl, anything at all.

Armando started by soaping up Carl's body. His face had an unreadable expression as he stared at him. Carl withered under his dominating gaze. Armando soaped Carl's chest with vigorous hands. But gradually his roaming hands moved lower.

"Armando-"

Armando silenced Carl's objections with his lips. Carl's groans were muffled as Armando stimulated his penis with liquid soap.

"Oooooh," Carl finally said, when their lips parted. "What is happening?"

"What is happening, dear, Carl, is that you are going to have dinner with Ernesto tonight. Then you are going to let him into your ass for the very first time, aren't you?"

Carl groaned. The stimulation on his penis was incredible.

"Say it!"

"I... I will let Ernesto make love to me tonight."

"In your ass!" The voice, the hand, both were relentless.

"Yes, in my ass," Carl nodded. He knew it was going to happen. Part of him wanted it to happen.

"You will smile and flirt and dance with Ernesto tonight at the party. You will treat him like the love of your life so Hannah will see."

"Yes, I will do that," Carl said, looking pained.

"Tonight you will respond only to the name Lady Carl."

"What do you mean?"

"You will be dressed as a woman."

"And Hannah will see me like that?"

"Yes."

"No!" Carl cried. He realized what they were doing. First they turned him into a homosexual and now they were going to emasculate him even further, to make sure that Hannah was driven right into the arms of Eduardo!

"You will!" said Armando, and he his soapy grip tightened so much that Carl cried out.

"Oh, oh, oh oh... all right, I will dress like a woman!"

"More than that. You will walk, talk and act like a woman!"

Armando's hand was relentless. In any other situation Carl would have come by now. But his rider was holding him back. He could feel it, a tendril snaking directly from his rider to his shaft, holding him back, freezing him in place, right at the edge, inches before the finish line.

"All right!" Carl cried.

"All right what?"

"I will talk like a woman." Carl grimaced. "I will act like a woman!"

"You will show Hannah that you have become a woman, yes?"

"Yes," Carl said. He felt like crying.

Armando nodded. "And then, when Ernesto finally broaches you, you will look into the camera and confess your love for him."

"Camera? What camera?" Carl was having a hard time thinking. The pain in his balls was increasing rapidly.

"There will be a camera recording you and Ernesto. When he takes you, you will confess your love for him, and your lack of any further interest in Hannah."

"NO!" Carl cried.

"Yes, you will," said Armando. He fisted Carl furiously. Carl's face turned bright red. The movements of Armando's hand were perfectly coordinated with the inflating and deflating of both their riders. For a moment they were perfectly linked.

"Oh... oh... oh... ohhh....." Carl gasped. If he did this, he would lose Hannah forever! But his body was aching for release. He had no choice. "I'll do it!"

"Do what?"

"I'll perform! I'll say whatever you want me to!"

"You'll tell Ernesto that you are his lover now?"

"Yes!"

"You'll tell Hannah you are no longer her lover?"

"Yes, yes yes!"

At that moment Armando's mouth engulfed his. Their tongues swirled in each other's mouths. Carl grasped Armando's enormous arms tightly as he felt an explosion. Sperm whipped out of the head of his penis, squirting on to Armando's belly.

But rather than being upset about it, Armando looked pleased. "You have done well, Carl." The big man stood there, towering over Carl with his enormous chest. "And now, is there something you would like to do for me?"

Carl looked up at the big man. He felt like he had just run a mile. His genitals were finally relaxed, but he still felt pumped with sexual desire. And the focus of his desire was Armando's penis, the large flaccid thing hanging there surrounded by dense pubic hair and heavy balls. And so, without a second thought, Carl took Armando in his mouth.

Not because he had to.

Because he wanted to.

I am homosexual, Carl realized as he sucked on Armando's rapidly growing shaft. The first time he had done it, Ernesto had pressured him heavily, threatening him with being separated from Hannah forever. But Armando had issued no such threats. Carl sucked on Armando's dick simply because he wanted to.

He felt his rider reassuringly inflating and deflating on his back as his tongue swirled around the head of Armando's shaft. Armando's Hive Mark burned his tongue but the pain was rapidly becoming part of his pleasure. He watched the big man gasp with pleasure as Carl stimulated him. The sight of an enormous man with a big, muscular chest, strong arms and massive legs, receiving pleasure while Carl gave it excited him terribly. Carl realized now that whatever his attraction was for Hannah, he would always need something more.

"I like sucking you off, Armando," he whispered between sucks, enjoying pleasuring the bodybuilder's enormous penis.

"This is not something you can do for Hannah, is it?" Armando grinned. "Penis in your mouth and ass will quickly become your most favorite thing." He gasped, panting rapidly. "Oh! I'm getting close! Faster, little one, faster!"

But even before Carl could react, Armando gasped and shuddered, and suddenly Carl's mouth was filled with hot, sticky seed. Carl coughed but felt proud as he swallowed it all. When Armando pulled out he was pleased to see his penis was deflated.

I did that, Carl thought proudly.

Armando pulled him up and gave him a powerful kiss. "Ernesto was right. You are going to be the most amazing bottom."

*********

Hannah was back on the padded bench, lying with her legs spread while Maggie shaved her legs. All the tension was drained from her. Her orgasm had given her a very pleasant buzz, no doubt as the Hive intended. She was going to be taken tonight by Eduardo, and the Hive wanted her as relaxed as possible.

But when Maggie got between her legs with the gleaming razor and pulled one of her pussy lips taut she sat up with alarm. "What are you doing?"

Still holding onto the razor, Maggie gave her a passionate kiss. Hannah responded. They were becoming sisters. Hannah would join their special family once Eduardo had baptized her cunt.

"Now just relax dear," Maggie said, leaning down again.

"What are you doing?"

"Just trimming the forest."

"No, Maggie! I like my hair down there!"

"I do too," Maggie grinned wickedly, staring at Hannah's thick red pubic triangle. "This is just to trim the hair around your cuntlips, to make them stand out more. Eduardo will love it, trust me."

"Oh." Hannah lay back, slowly feeling the movement of the blade. Being powerless like this, with her legs spread while a sharp object moved so close to her private parts both worried and excited her. "I can't wait for Eduardo to see me like this."

"You'll both have a wonderful time together," Maggie assured her.

"But what about Carl? Oh!" said Hannah.

"Sorry," said Maggie. "I knicked the edge a bit. You have nice thick cuntlips, Hannah!"

"Thanks," said Hannah.

Maggie bent down again. "You were saying about Carl?"

"Well, yes. I want to make love to Eduardo, I really do, but also I don't want to hurt Carl," said Hannah. "I still have feelings for him."

"Your feelings are irrelevant," said Maggie, shaving the pussy hairs on the left side of Hannah's cunt. When she was done she ran a finger along it. Nice and smooth! She turned her attention to the other side.

"Hannah, when you and Carl joined the Hive your past associations became null and void. The only relations you and Carl have are what the Hive permits you to have. You have both been given a period of adjustment because the Hive considers you valuable."

"Really? It does?"

"Of course. Your body is so young, so fertile, so sexy," said Maggie. "You could seduce many men into the Hive with it."

"Many men." Hannah shivered. Eduardo had mentioned that. That she would be called on to make love to other men. But she hadn't quite wrapped her mind around the concept, not yet. She felt the cool blade slicing her pussy hairs on the right side of her cuntlips.

And then it was done.

"There, what do you think?"

Hannah looked down. Her labial lips, which were red and thick, really did seem to stick out more. "You think Eduardo will like it?"

Maggie giggled and kissed her. "I know he'll just love it!"

********

Carl was back on the padded bench, his legs widely spread. Armando had started by shaving his legs, explaining that women didn't have hairy legs. He referred to Carl as "Lady Carl" now and expected him to respond to that by speaking in a higher pitched voice. Carl felt humiliated as he was forced to talk in an artificial woman's voice as Armando started to shave his pubic hair.

"Why are you shaving me there?"

But Armando ignored him, giving him a stern look. "It is not enough to make your voice higher pitched, Carl. You must also make a musical tone, like a woman using her voice to seduce a man. If you do it well enough, Ernesto will simply be wild for it."

Carl swallowed heavily. He tried to speak in a low but feminine seductive voice. "Arman-doooo?"

That earned him a smile. "Yes, Lady Carl?"

"Why are you cutting off the hair around my-"

"Your cunt, Lady Carl? Is that what you want to ask me about?" Armando said, as he sliced another thick chunk of pubic hair just above the shaft. A wad of hair went tumbling to the ground, making Carl wince.

"Yes."

"Ernesto likes his boys to look young," Armando grinned. "When you next see Hannah, you are to greet her in the same musical voice. Say, what do you think of my skirt?"

Carl winced. He knew what they were doing to him, and hated it. He felt the edge of the razor bite into his flesh.

"Say it!"

"Hannah dear," said Carl. "What do you think of my skirt?"

"Better," said Armando. "But if you are not convincing tonight, Eduardo will take it out on your woman."

*********

Hannah was given a soft pair of silky panties and a push up bra.

"Not that you need it, dear," said Maggie, as she strapped her in from behind. "But every little bit counts."

Next came the skirt. Actually, a pink mini skirt, one so short that it barely came down below her crotch.

"This doesn't leave much to the imagination," said Hannah critically.

"That's the intention, dear." Maggie confidently slipped a finger under her skirt and rubbed her slit through her silky panties. As she did she leaned forward and kissed Hannah strongly. Hannah kissed her back. As Hannah felt her sex being manipulated, she realized how rapidly she had fallen into intense intimacy with Maggie. I'm changing, she realized. Changing for the better.

Next came the blouse, also pink, low cut, and showing off her breasts. The bikini top that Hannah had been wearing for the past week showed just as much, but somehow seeing the tops of her breasts revealed in a fancy blouse made her look all the more appealing.

Next she was given high heels. "Whoa!" she said, as she nearly stumbled. "I could fall in these."

"Right into Eduardo's arms, hopefully," said Maggie. She was so cute! Hannah wistfully realized she would miss her when their time together was over.

Next was hair and makeup. Hannah's red hair was curled. A brown eyed cutie named Donna painted her nails a bright labia red. Then she carefully applied lipstick, rouge, and dark eye shadow.

When the work was done, Hannah viewed herself in the mirror, The results were startling, especially after wearing nothing but a bikini top and panties for a week. She looked so formal, she looked so seductive, she looked so sexy. It was like she was getting ready for the prom, or a fancy dress party with Carl. Except she wasn't getting dressed for a night out on the town with her fiance. She was getting dressed to betray him.

"Who is that strange person in the mirror?" Maggie whispered, as her hands played over Hannah's shoulder. "I don't recognize her. Is that Carl's fiance?"

"No." Hannah shook her head. She felt her rider pulsating under her blouse. "It's Eduardo's new lover."

********

Carl wordlessly put on the soft, pink women's underwear. But he balked when given the pair of black pantyhose. He looked up at Armando. The big man cast a shadow over him. He put his hands on his hips and looked expectantly at Carl. Carl, trembling a bit, slid them on one at a time.

Then came the skirt. Actually a mini skirt, pink, that came down a mere two inches below his crotch line. From a certain angle his pink panties could be seen, which was probably the intent.

Then Armando strapped an enormous stuffed padded bra onto him. Carl tried to protest but nothing came out of his mouth after Armando gave him a stern look. After that came a soft pink furry sweater. And then long three inch stilettos.

"I've never worn high heels before!" Carl said, as he wobbled uncertainly. Armando steadied him with strong arms. "I can't do this!"

Armando slapped him in the face. "Talk like a lady, Carl!"

He had forgotten. The stress of putting on this... outfit had made him forget. "Ar-mando," he said in a soft, musical voice. "Please don't make me dress this way."

"It is required. Hannah must see you for what you really are. For tonight at least you are no longer a man, Lady Carl. You are a woman, Ernesto's woman, and Hannah must see you in this way."

Carl nodded bitterly. He had no choice, none at all. "After... after Eduardo... has his way with Hannah, will I be permitted to dress normally again?"

"It is only for tonight," said Armando.

All he had to do was to cooperate tonight. To make Hannah so repulsed so she would have sex with Eduardo.

Carl practiced walking around on wobbly legs.

"Rotate your hips, Lady Carl. Walk like this." Armando demonstrated wiggling his ass as he walked. "Good. Now walk with one leg crossing in front of the other. Walk like you are rubbing your cuntlips together as you walk."

"My cuntlips? I mean, my cuntlips?" Carl said, momentarily forgetting to talk in the low, musical tone.

"Tonight you are Lady Carl and Lady Carl has a ladycunt. You will beg Ernesto to fuck you in your ladycunt while Hannah watches on camera."

"No!" Carl cried.

"You will do it or you will never be permitted to come! Now say it!"

Carl was not sexually aroused at the moment. But he didn't have to be. He felt so thoroughly dominated by the big man, whose cock he had just sucked on so subserviently just minutes earlier. He found he could deny him nothing. "I... I want you to fuck me in my ladycunt," he said in the low, musical voice. "Fuck me in my ladycunt, Ernesto!"

"Good," said Armando.

Carl thought they were done but they weren't. Armando put an extremely frizzy, curly brown wig on his hair, with locks going down to his shoulder. Carl groaned as he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a bizarre imitation of a woman.

123456...8