Brenda's Mormon Wife ATV Adventure!

Story Info
Cute Faithful Mormon Wife takes on ATV Rider Strangers!
21.2k words
4.35
35.9k
56
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

NOTE: I tried to leave enough mistakes in spelling and grammar to make the literature police happy.

A man could get lost in Brenda's blue eyes. There's not too much out of the ordinary about Brenda with a trim waist, barely round ass, and B-Cup tits that didn't really fill the cup. The blond hair would stream down across the little Mormon wife's face as she'd fuck from her preferred position of above her husband.

This time they were in the woods, in the mountains around Chicken Creek in Utah with his back on a blanket as sticks and stones under him added to the hot tightness he felt from his wife's smothering cunt. She was trying to cum as she plunged down on his cock, his lips pulling hard on her little pebble-like nipples.

Then she reached it... an intense climax almost guaranteed every time. Damon let his seed surge into her as it felt like her cunt could ripped the knob off his cock the way it would grasp him. This little Mormon wife loved to fuck. She'd pull off him and let his cock slide from her crotch, then lay on her back and attack her clit, gradually migrating her fingers into her slit.

The first time she did that Kevin was puzzled and admittedly had hurt feelings.

"I've got to come down, Baby." She'd say. "I need to calm myself down to stop shaking."

That's what she did, too. Worked her self over for maybe ten minutes, rubbing that clit and sometimes getting three fingers in her pussy. After all that her hand would come to a stop and she'd roll over or get up and be done with it.

"One of these days you're going to make yourself cum while I'm watching you.' He teased.

"Why should I? You get me off really good."

"Just saying... that little thing of yours is going to get away from you and steal your soul." He laughed at that.

"Why? Would you want to see me make myself cum? I could, you know. If I wanted to!"

Ten years of marriage and four kids hadn't done a thing to her. Her stomach was flat and her pussy stayed up tight exposing just a split that barely showed outer lips. With the kids older now then could be left off with parents, grandparents, or a traded weekend with friends. This was a week at Chicken Creek Campground and the surrounding mountains, trails, streams, and wildlife.

'How could you say you could make yourself cum if you've never tried it?"

"I get so close. It could be so easy. You really want to see?"

That was a big "wife lie" as she smiled at him and lied to his face. Even though she'd get him to fuck her most nights of the week, every day, at least once each day, she'd get her fingers flying and bring herself off. She had her own favorite touches and could really give herself a jolt.

Damon nodded.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, it's a yes. Show me!"

Brenda laughed at her husband.

"Come on. Do it! Show me!"

She rolled over, spread her legs with her pussy pointing right at him. She got real serious and quiet. What would begin in silence became almost deafening ten minutes later with Brenda's fingers in a blur and a gurgle and a scream from her throat. Then there was silence again as she, absent of thought, brought herself down slowly.

"Wow! I never followed through to an orgasm before."

Another "wife lie" as the innocent acting wife smiled at her husband.

"Now, what do I do with all this extra mess?"

Damon looked at her messy cunt. It had never been that gooey after he had fucked her.

"You seem to have gotten off better by yourself than with my cock in you."

"Maybe I know where to push all the right buttons. Now something still has to be done about this mess."

Brenda touched her leaking slit and pulled her fingers back leaving a sticky stream of her cum from her slit as she moved her fingers towards her husband's mouth.

"Come on. Try it. I guarantee you'll like it. Honey, you can always spit it out."

Things were a little different. His Brenda would never carry on like this. First the self orgasm, then showing him her messy cunt, and now almost forcing him to suck the juices from her fingers. As her fingertips hit his lips Damon turned and spit.

"Seriously, Damon?

"Clean me up, Damon. Clean me up and this get the fuck juice out of me."

She seemed really pissed when he tossed her his t-shirt. Things were a little strained when the fired up the ATV for more trail riding. The bouncing around seemed to lighten the mood. She offered to take the front of the seat and steer knowing he'd not resist feeling up her tits.

Things got heated. They were taking the show back to the camper with Brenda really wanting fucked. They found trouble along the trail. There were four guys in a side by side. It looked like one that had raced by and buried them in the dirt the afternoon before.

The man by the driver's seat had a head down look. He remembered dusting them up the day before, too. That being said, you can't leave someone that far out in the mountains and not help. Damon pulled over.

"Hey! Boy are we glad to see you."

"What happened?"

"We don't know. It just shut down. There's plenty of gas and we have a spare can. There was no rattle or clank. It just quit."

"As you can see I've got no room to haul you and I'd tear my own up trying to tow you. Where are you camped?"

"We are in that spot just beside the campground."

"You're about twelve to fifteen miles out. That's a lot of walking."

Damon was suddenly feeling the power over the men.

"Could you haul us out one at a time and come back and get your wife?"

Damon could tell the guy was looking down Brenda's tank top. No bra. He was looking at her tits while she leaned over to hang on to the handlebars. Brenda had to know, but didn't move or do anything to stop it.

"There's no way I'll leave my wife stranded in the woods with 3 or 4 guys and a broken down side by side."

"Can you take here to camp and come back for us?"

"Is there someone we could call for you to help?"

"Everyone's one hundred and fifty miles away. Our phones don't work out here. I'm not sure I could give them directions to us anyway."

"I'll give the location to the Sheriff's Rescue when we get back."

Damon nudged Brenda. She lurched the ATV onto the trail.

About a quarter mile down the trail Damon yelled in her ear.

"You know he was looking at your tits, don't you?

"Yes. He was kind of cute."

"Not reason to let him look down your shirt."

"Jealous of some stranger looking at your wife's tits?"

"He tweaked her nipples and found them hard like little pebbles."

"Don't get me too hot, Honey. I'll slide off the seat before we get back!"

They rode pretty fast on the mountain trails. It was still a 45 minute trip.

When they got back they saw a little camper and a tent in the spot beside the camp ground. Damon and Brenda still had the little 8 spot campground to themselves. They had never been there when someone was there except deer season. Then there were hunters with deer carcasses hanging from the trees.

Damon checked the signal and called the Sheriff.

"Bad news... " He turned to his wife. The Rescue people are trying to get injured campers off a mountain on the other side of Nephi. They said to tell them to camp out until morning."

"What are we going to do? It will get cold for them up there tonight."

"It's an hour and a half round trap. There's four of them. It's Three-Thirty. It would be ten o'clock before I could get them down."

"You could pack up their tent and sleeping bags and take it up to them."

"Or... fuck them. Let the freeze their asses."

"You're not still mad because the guy saw my tits, are you?"

"No!" He lied. He was mad, but turned on a little."

"Come on, Honey. What if we were stuck and no one would help?"

"I don't suppose this is because you thought the guy was cute."

"They were all cute. Well, except the one guy." She laughed.

"Why don't I fuck you and we can pull up camp and move."

"Come on. I'll help you tear down their tent."

"There's no way enough of this shit is going to fit on the ATV to do them any good."

"So, I fuck you and we move on to another spot."

"No. There's no time for that. You go get them. We can't leave them up there."

Damon was pushing to the limit to cut down trail time after dark. Brenda went into their Motor Home. Thirty-two feet was about as much as you want to push up the road from the little town of Levan.

Her mind started a fantasy about being stuck with four strangers on a mountain. He fingers rolled her nipples and across her pussy. She undressed and laid back naked on the bed. That thing an innocent Mormon wife would never do started as she thought about the man seeing her tits. Things got out of control. She brought herself off quickly and went into the bath to clean herself up.

It had been 20 minutes. Damon was half way up the mountain. Brenda got back in bed naked and thought about those four men. She played, but didn't let herself cum. She fell into a nap. She awoke to the distant sound of the ATV returning.

Still naked, she peeked out the RV window. It was the same guy that looked down her shirt. He walked over to his camper while Damon stuck his head in the door to say he was headed back up.

Brenda wished she had time to fuck him. The stranger was sitting on his camper step. Things started to happen to Brenda inside that had never happened during her marriage. The Mormon mother of four was feeling it in her cunt for another man.

Maybe a little flirty play would be fun. She dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. As she walked towards the other campsite her nipples began to poke at the fabric of her shirt. She realized her pussy was nearly reaching the point of being described as "sopping wet."

The stranger's eyes widened as she got nearer. He looked her over.

"I was hoping you'd still be wearing the red tank top."

"Did you like what you saw."

"I liked it a lot. I like what I see now."

With his eyes glued to her chest Brenda stole a glance at his crotch. Apparently he wasn't as aroused as she was. Still, the bulge that was there indicated more there than she got from her husband.

Brenda laughed. It was a nervous laugh.

"Hey, can I get you a beer?"

"No, beer makes me giggly and I afraid it might me do something I shouldn't."

Okay... she made herself blush.

"Whoa! Maybe I should get you two of them then!"

"At the least you could get me inside so a girl doesn't have to sit out here in the dirt."

Brenda gave the inside a quick look around. There was a bed and a fold out couch.

"I see why you have the RV and tent. Who gets the bed?"

"Anybody who asks nicely."

He seemed so nice. Ten years of marriage, four kids, and all that Mormon bullshit, Brenda needed a change. She teased him knowing she would fuck him.

So mu7ch for teasing. Teasing takes time. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and pushed down her shorts. The stranger joined her as she bounced naked back on the bed. Her legs came open.

"Might as well give him a good look at what he was going to be fucking." She thought.

The man was looking around as if this might be a trap. Brenda was thinking ten years being a faithful wife was going down the tubes. She wanted him in bed and fucking her. As he came out of his clothes she could see that she might be getting a little bonus in penis size from that of her husband.

With her soon-to-be lover in position the young wife reached under him to grasp his cock and guide it into her. She was so wet a couple of strokes he was balls deep in her. Ten years of being the faithful wife melted away. She was fucking him with no guilt. A quick thought of Damon up the mountain while she cheated on him caused her to lunge at the stranger's cock even harder.

"Damn, woman. You sure know how to fuck."

"Well, you're pretty good. Bigger than my husband."

"Shit, now! my wife doesn't think I so big."

"Well, Damon has shortenitis, also known as 'Mormon Dick." He thinks four inches is all a woman should need if you do it right."

The stranger was plunging his dick that extra length fully onto her. It was probably and inch and a half more that she was used to when fucking her husband and she was loving it.

"Am I doing it right for you?"

"It feels like the whole head of your cock is in a place a cock has never been before. Please, oh God, please keep fucking me!"

It was quite a scene with the willing wife on the bed and the lucky camper fucking her for all he was worth. Brenda had forgotten about her husband on the mountain probably making the turn around to bring the next stranded adventurer down to camp.

Writhing around with more cock buried in her than she had ever felt was just too good. She could feel him swell a little indicating he was on the edge of cumming.

She was thinking to herself, "This is way too soon!"

Then she felt it enter her. Another man's sperm was flowing into her. It made her cum harder than ever before. Even her fingers knowing the right places had never set if off like that.

The stranger wasn't pulling out. He kept his cock deep in her with just a hint of getting soft in her. Every few seconds he would hump into her. It was driving Brenda mad. She thought about his seed in her that was probably swimming into her cervix looking to impregnate her if it wasn't for the birth control pills.

That aroused her, him still fucking her. Damon would have been in the bathroom and back in bed by now with a "thank you Ma'am" kiss. Yet, this guy was still fucking her. Her cunt snuggly held the head of his cock in that spot her husband couldn't reach. The idea of all those sperm looking for her egg that didn't exist gut punched her.

Brenda convulsed all over.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. You're making me cum again!"

When she came down she realized he was fucking her in a still steady rhythm.

Another ten minutes. They were cutting this close. Damon should be back with stranger number two soon. She found herself fucking him harder, pounding her cunt up against him, reveling in his size that filled her so nicely

She thought she heard the ATV.

"Are you going to cum in me again, or not?"

Her voice sounded childlike and pleading. Then there was a surge... more of his seed in her.

The ATV was louder now.

"Oh, God. Let me up. He's going to catch us!"

He pumped into her a few more times.

"Maybe I should hold you down and let him catch us. He might like it. I'm sure you'd like to have him see me fuck you."

Brenda went into a panic... then relaxed.

"Okay, let him catch us."

She fuck up against him to get his full length.

"You're fucking serious?"

"Sure, why not?"

It was the stranger that lost his nerve, pulling out a tossing her clothes to her.

"God damn, woman. You're insane!"

The no longer innocent wife went outside naked, hesitating to get her clothes on. The ATV was loud now. Less than a minute away. The stranger pointed to Brenda's RV and put a foot on the step of his.

"Your camper smells like cunt" She laughed.

"It smells like you. Good luck explaining yourself to your husband if he gets near you."

The man was inside his RV. Cum was running from Brenda's well lubed pussy down the inside of both thighs. She dabbed at it with her panties before she tucked them between her thighs to catch the flow. She pulled up her shorts and got her top down over her bare tits as she sat at the picnic table by their RV. A few seconds later she could see Damon and his passenger turn into the campground.

Damon looked tired with two trips to go. The second stranger thanked him and went to his camper. Brenda dared not move. She was sitting in a squishy mess and smelled like a whore on the late shift. Damon came towards her.

"Stop there! Stop there!" Her mind screamed.

He stopped ten feet away.

"I'm going to grab a beer and get back up there."

He turned towards the camper.

"Do you need gas?"

"No, they've got cans on their rig. Let them pay for gas."

"Where's your new buddy? I figured you two would be sitting out here talking like old friends. Maybe you could show him your tits some more."

"You'd like that wouldn't you although I doubt we have much in common." She smiled.

"Except more cock than you'll ever put in me," She thought to herself.

The two men came out and sat in lawn chairs. Damon nodded to them and started up the ATV again.

Damon glanced at his wife. "See, ya!"

"Yeah, see ya!" She half waved.

Brenda felt the wetness in her shift when she stood up. Most of it was probably her. She had never cum so much. She went into her RV.

"I wish we could haul more water so I could shower." She mused.

She sat on the toilet and let her freshly fucked cunt drain its juices into to bowl. A hand full of toilet paper and a quick swipe with a wet cloth would be the best she could do.

Brenda looked out at the two men her husband had rescued. She felt her nipples harden as her pussy told her that the new guy looked interesting.

"Who knows? His cock is probably bigger than Damon's, too!"

That brought her to the door and to the picnic table. As she sat down while looking at them they came over and sat opposite her.

Brenda was hoping they'd say something raunchy and she would fuck them both. Instead it was causal conversation. She realized the new guy didn't know his friend had fucked her. She got flirty and made sure her nipples poked into the fabric of her top for the new guy to see. It was getting to him.

"What do you think? Wanna fuck her?"

"Oh, hell yes, but my wife would kill me!"

"You don't tell my wife, I won't tell yours!"

"What? You've already fucked her?"

Brenda pulled off her top and stood to step out of her shorts. It looked like the new guy was going to die.

"RV or tent?" She asked.

"Not the RV. It's going to still smell like pussy when I get it home." The first guy warned.

"I knew there was something I liked about the smell in there!"

"We could do it here on the table." The young wife cooed.

She wanted one of them to watch the other fuck her. That earlier teasing about Damon watching had settled in.

"Hell yes! Let's do it on the table!"

Brenda curtsied in a mocking manner. She turned towards the camper and retrieved a lounger pad and a towel. As she bent over her little married twat opened up for the men to see. Both whooped and whistled.

With the pad on the table top and the towel over that Brenda scooted her ass on the soft material and leaned back. Both men were down to socks and t-shirts. Brenda spread her legs to offer her open cunt to whichever stranger got there first. She was glad when the new guy bumped the man that had already fucked her and put the head of his cock against her slit and pushed.

"Oh, that's good!" Brenda squealed.

That little bit of time between cocks seemed much too long. The new cock was about the same length, maybe a fraction larger. There was extra thickness. There didn't seem to be much control on either part as they broke into a vigorous pace, each fucking for the sake of fucking.

The other guy was playing with Brenda's hard nipples and looking down to watch his buddy's cock work inside her when he turned and moved his dick towards her mouth expecting her to blow him while she fucked. She pushed him away.

"I don't want to suck cock. I want you guys to fuck me.!"

She started to spasm and the new guy shot a big wad of sperm inside her causing her to cum when she felt the load from her second strange cock of the day... of her marriage, for that fact.

With the change of lovers Brenda began fucking the first guy for the third time that day. Ten minutes later she flipped over to take the newest stranger up her cunt from behind. Fucked from behind was an unusual thing for her as her husband was a conventional from the front kind of guy when she didn't climb on top and settle down on him..

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers