Brenda's Mormon Wife ATV Adventure!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. Your cock actually goes in deeper and a different angle with me fucking down on it! Jesus, that's good."

Damon started feeling the pride that it was his wife he was watching. The guys were getting a show you wouldn't find anywhere on the internet. Brenda was fucking like a demon on Kenny's big cock and Kenny was about to blow a load of seed up her cunt and into her uterus.

She was continuing the rapid fire orgasms she had experienced with every guy she would fuck. With Kenny's big cock though they were really sending her into another world. Every time she would come up on his hard shaft the guys could see the veins on his dick look like they were about to burst. The pair of them were about to cum in epic proportions. Brenda was whimpering with every down stroke and Kenny was fighting to get enough air in his lungs even though Brenda was doing ninety-eight percent of the work.

"Come on, Kenny. Brenda wants you flood her cunt for her. If you don't give it to her she's going to suck your balls dry ready or not!"

"Yes Kenny. Flood my cunt!"

Damon had an intense stare locked onto to his wife's cunt where Kenny was reaming it to no practical use if she didn't snap back to something reasonably like her pussy before Brenda discovered there were such things as larger cock.

"Yes, fuck him honey. Take his cum deep inside you. He's pushing everyone's seed up there. Fuck him!"

She appreciated the cheering section, but it really wasn't needed with the way Kenny's cock was feeling in her. She hunched hard onto him and was rewarded with the feeling of warm sperm as she exploded into a spasming mess herself.

Not only were the mating pair out of breath so were the watchers. Damon was shaking after the performance by his wife on the big cock as she practically vacuumed the load out from Kenny's balls. Her ass went from a blur to a full stop as she would settle down to enjoy the feel of her cunt accepting his full length.

Now it was quiet as she laid forward on him kissing and licking his collar bone. She gave a little rumble every few seconds to feel his cock move around her cunt until it softened and slipped out followed by seed from all five of them. She was now a nasty little wife both in her mind and had to be in her husband's mind as well.

She was a nasty little wife in Damon's view... and he loved it. Brenda was lapping up being the center of attention. Even though every one had fucked her she had them thinking she would fuck them again, and no doubt would.

Otherwise, it was a dull party atmosphere. Brenda was the topic of conversations as the men asked her about family and kids, Damon was a little concerned when she told them where she lived. He had assumed this would be an anonymous, one off deal.

"When was the first time you fucked some other guy?"

That was Kenny's question as he asked it like a twelve year old schoolboy. Brenda looked at her husband, then smiled at Kenny's question. Her shoulders dropped a little.

"It was the afternoon I married Damon. I'd say I was the goody goody type, but in truth my parents are stone cold Mormon. Before we got to the honeymoon hotel we pulled of into some bushes and fucked right there along the highway."

"Yes, I thought I was fucking a Mormon! Will the leash go back on when you get home?" Don kidded.

Brenda looked at Damon, then lowered her head a little. Her chin came back up as she looked at her husband.

"No, I don't think so!" Brenda displayed a playful look of defiance.

"We'll see." Damon laughed.

Other than sex the couple and the four men didn't have much in common except the wives of men fucked Kenny's big cock and forbid their husbands for doing other women. Now, Brenda was the forbidden woman and an excellent choice for it.

Brenda announced that she was calling it a night. The men said goodnight and Damon followed her into their RV and closed the door.

Damon sat by as Brenda used nearly the last of their onboard water for a shower, a much needed shower. She came out toweling off and faced Damon spraddle-legged on the couch openly showing what the guys had done to her married pussy. Damon was giving it an open stare.

"What do you think? Could you get used to it looking like this?" She asked matter-of-factly.

"I don't know." He answered just as matter-of-factly."

"I like it like this, but I'm sure it will tighten up."

"I sure hope so!" He laughed.

Brenda playfully threw a couch cushion at him. It was playfulvlike when they were first married... except for her fucking the four guys. Damon sure wasn't going to try to fuck her again until after they've been home a few days.

"So, have you had enough of strange cock fucking you?"

It almost sounded like he wanted her answer to be no.

"We'll see. There's tomorrow morning, on the trail, and tomorrow night. I'd like another round before we all break camp Sunday morning." She smiled with a sparkle in her eyes.

They hit the bed early. Damon had an arm over her playing with a nipple. Brenda scrunched her ass back against his hard cock. Both fell asleep hoping they didn't fuck each other.

Around 2:00 A.M. Damon felt her leave the bed. She tried to slip out without him noticing. He watched the beam from the flashlight as it went to Kenny's tent and disappeared inside. She couldn't resist woman's natural desire to sneak around and fuck.

After watching everyone fucking her it was strange for him to want to follow her in the darkness. This time it was man's desire to spy on his mate fucking another guy and it was about to be well rewarded.

Kenny was hardly making a sound except for the sloshing sound as he fucked deep into the cheating spouse's cunt. Brenda, on the other hand, wouldn't shut up.

"I'm not even trying to build up to orgasm. I'm letting you make me cum and cum on your big cock. Fuck me, Kenny!"

Damon was rock hard. He pulled his cock out a started jacking off to the sounds his wife was making in the tent.

"Oh my God, Kenny. Three!"

"Three?" Damon wondered.

"Three, Kenny. You made me cum three times already. Oh, fuck. That thing is way up in me! My husband doesn't think he's sure about what you've done to my little pussy."

That hit Damon hard. Listening to that made him cum. The man didn't spurt loads of cum. His sperm just tweaked a little and would dribble out the end of his dick. Not the way the pounding his wife was getting from Kenny would end.

"Four! Oh, fuck. Four! Four, Kenny, Four."

Damon had no idea how Kenny could listen to that from Brenda and not blow his load into her.

Then they went through five, six, seven and eight.

"Turn me over, Kenny. Fuck me from behind, Get that cock deep up in me!"

There was commotion and sounds while that went on. And, those sound the cheating wife made when her lover's big cock went back inside her.

"That's it, Kenny. Like that. I wish your cock could be in me always and just like that. Fuck me, Kenny!"

"Nine, Kenny! Fucking nine!"

The eavesdropping husband reasoned he had never made her cum nine times in a month. Now he wondered if he ever made her cum at all.

A few minutes later... "Ten, Kenny! Fuck my brains out."

"Yeah, Kenny. Fuck her brains out." Damon murmured.

It was really getting loud in the tent. Somebody hollered out from the other camper.

"Fuck her, Kenny! Fuck her!"

Then it was Kenny making the noise as Brenda moaned and made gurgling sounds in her throat. Seed must have been flowing into her.

"Oh, Kenny. I wish you could knock me up. Do it Kenny. Knock me up!"

Damon hoped she hadn't quit taking the pill. That's how they got the last one. She wanted another child and Damon didn't. He sure wouldn't want to be stuck raising a child of simple minded Kenny. Then again, the whole idea was intriguing.

"Yes, Kenny. Knock her up!" Damon uttered under his breath.

"I want you to fuck me all night, but I'd better get back before my husband misses me."

Quickly alert Damon hurried back to their RV. He got into the bed with his face to the wall and his back to her. He listened to the quiet noises she made sneaking in, Another sneaking wife adventure completed. Brenda trembled a little at the thought of getting away with it.

Damon listened to her in the toilet. First a short stream of urine. Then a plop as cum leaked from her. Then another, followed by another. Kenny had really lubed her.

"God, I wish I had balls and a dick like that guy."

Then the sound of toilet paper coming off the roll. Lots of toilet paper. Damon stayed still when she quietly moved into the bed. After a couple of minutes a little giggle came from her as she imagined the sperm still swimming around in her as he lay next to what she thought was her sleeping husband.

Next morning was a little chilly. The guys were fixing breakfast and going over their plans for the day. There were a couple canyons to explore and a lot of deer country to cover. The plan was that Brenda and Damon could follow the four in the quad side by side.

Brenda had another adventure in mind. She was seriously flirting with Steve. If Steve had Kenny's cock she'd probably run away with him. Oddly enough the words were distant, but the gist was the same. Brenda was locked into a kiss with him.

"Jesus, Brenda. I'd like to take you away and keep me for myself."

"Steve, if you had Kenny's cock I'd probably go with you. However, I don't think anyone is going to keep me for themselves any more."

They realized they may have talked too loudly. They looked towards Damon. He shook his head and the pair of them moved in to get breakfast. Everyone had chatted and eaten when Don said it was time to go.

"I was hoping someone would fuck me first." Brenda sounded a little desperate as she went eye to eye with each man without looking at her own husband."

"A little hot to trot this morning are we, Brenda?"

"I've been hot to trot. Right now I need to cum. Someone fuck me!"

Leaving the invitation open to everyone Brenda stepped out of her panties and shorts and laid face first over the table. She had teased Steve enough that he jumped at the chance to get in behind her and shove his cock in.

"Oh, good. Fuck me and put a load in me. I need to get off."

Watching the pretty Mormon wife get fucked had the desired effect on the other three men and her husband as well as the moved in closer, sort of in a queue to fuck her. Damon didn't claim a turn with his wife and Kenny finished her up. After a quick trip to the toilet for Brenda they were on their way.

There is a lot of nice scenery as well as good hunting spots as they headed North and East out of Chicken Creek campground. They had gotten lunch supplies at the store at Levan and headed back with the route planned to picnic at the slot canyon for lunch.

After lunch Kenny fucked her while the others watched and they got back on the trail. There was some rain in the afternoon that sent them back to camp by four.

It wasn't a gangbang after supper, but everyone did fuck her and she fucked Kenny again before turning in for the night.

The next morning would be a quickie for breakfast at the store in town and on the road.

Steve was reacting to her flirting again before they broke camp and Brenda plied her charms most effectively. Damon felt himself enjoying her actions to see his wife acting as if she wanted fucked in such a way.

"How about one for the road, Brenda?"

"I'd love one for the road." Brenda beamed.

She took him by the hand and led him to the bed in her and Damon's RV. Sounds from within led to tell that Steve made the hair triggered Mormon wife cum three times. The old saying about, "If this camper is rockin' don't come knockin' seemed appropriate.

One by one the four of them took their turn making the trip inside, making the little slut cum and leaving their load inside her to have Kenny come in and shove it all up into her womb.

The four men were loaded up and gone while Damon was still loading the ATV on the trailer and retracting the jacks on the camper. Brenda put things away inside for travel while Damon packed away the outside stuff. All packed up, they drove the rig out to the store with Brenda scooted down in the seat and her feet up on the dash.

"What are you doing, Sweetie?"

"Trying to not make a puddle in the seat. You have no idea how much sperm I have up inside me and now it is wanting to come down."

When they got to the store their new friends were already gone on the road. Damon brought her out a sausage biscuit and a soft drink. She kept herself in that almost horizontal position while she ate.

"They really filled you up, did they?"

"Brenda looked around for other vehicles close by and pulled off her shorts a panties without losing any of the load in her pussy.

She tossed her panties to the back and kept her shorts to cover her crotch area if anyone could see.

"My Gosh! Look at me!"

They were husband and wife again sharing a moment. Her cunt was still the inch or so wide that it had been since Kenny first fucked her. A little puddle pf cum was right up level with her puffy outer cunt lips. She dabbed a drop onto the tip of her ring finger and sucked it into her mouth with her wedding bands accentuating what she was doing.

"Hmmm, not bad. Just as good as a breakfast biscuit." She teased.

Damon made a pucker face.

"I ain't kissing that mouth until sometime late next week"

"Oh really?"

The feisty wife pulled two fingers up her slit and deposited the mess on her tongue. She opened her mouth and sloshed the seed over her tongue while showing her husband. Then she swallowed. Damon almost drove off the road.

"God, quit. You're making me gag!"

Why? You just said you weren't kissing me until next week?"

"Yeah, but still... "

"But, still what?"

Brenda modestly laid her shorts across her lap and behaved herself for a while as they rode along towards home and the kids.

A couple of hours into the journey with her knees still up and her feet on the dash she tossed the shorts aside and scooted down just a bit further in the seat. The fingers on her hand went to her clit and rubbed lightly into her slit. Her wedding rings sparkled in the bright sunlight. She began to move her fingers.

"Oh, Jesus Christ! I just have to do this or I'll die." Brenda moaned as she spoke.

The fingers were moving faster over her clit, going a little deeper into her cunt. All that cum must have settled deep in her vagina and into her uterus as her pussy was getting a workout and no leakage.

Damon found it hard to drive due to the fact that every moan and wiggle from his wife was a distraction. He was at the point of pulling over and fucking her in spite of the ride the four men had given her earlier and the last expansion of her cunt by Kenny.

The show was too good to interrupt despite the urgency of the little tent in his pants. Each new vocal outburst from Brenda was as little more vocal than the previous.

"Oh, fuck!" as she made herself cum.

Then "Oh, oh, fuck!" A little louder than before.

Followed by "Oh, oh, oh fuck!" Almost like she was keeping score.

Brenda's ass hunched into the air as she went into convulsions. She gave a startled look towards her husband as if to ask him to do something as orgasm overcame her. Her eyes slightly bugged, then rolled upwards as she pushed herself through to orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus Christ. I've made a mess!"

Damon looked down to where his wife was looking. A very large amount of the mixture of Brenda and the men had plopped out of her cunt onto the seat and puddled to the carpet on the floor at her feet.

"That is going to need some cleaning." She laughed as she stood to head for the toilet.

"Damn! Another splat on the rug."

And, another before she could get her ass to the toilet seat.

"I could blame that on the guys, but I think as much of it is me as them."

An hour later they had stopped for lunch. Brenda had cleaned herself up, done as much as she could for the seat and the carpet, and put on a fresh shirt and blouse. She left off her bra and noticed Damon's stare as her tits jiggled. Even ordering their food guys had checked out her nipples that pressed in the fabric.

"Let's eat inside." Brenda offered.

"I thought we were going to eat in the RV."

"This will be more fun. Get us a couple of sodas."

Brenda stood back in an effort to attract men's attention to her braless boobs. It worked. Once nice cowboy type had to comment.

"I like your shirt."

"Thank you!" She grinned and the cowboy type grinned back.

He moved on and Damon came with the tray. Brenda grabbed her cup from the tray and headed for the soda dispenser while Damon picked a table. Brenda kept her eye on her admirer. She felt her pussy react.

"Oh, my God." She muttered to herself and joined her husband.

"Weren't you going o get me a drink?" Damon smiled.

He watched her put a little bounce to her step to get her tits to jiggle. He liked her little game. It sure beat eating in the RV. They ate without much conversation. Brenda keep looking around to see who was looking her way. Part way through her sandwich she commented her drink tasted funny.

"Pour it out an get something else,"

She practically bolted for the refill. The cowboy type joined her. Brenda felt her nipples get even harder and her juices flow,

She smiled at him as she replaced the lid on her cup.

"So, you like my shirt?"

"More like I love what's in it."

Brenda loved it. Her husband could never be this bold.

"Well, they're part of a package." She flirted back.

"I'd sure like to open that package."

"I bet you would!"

The stranger watched her roll her hips as she returned to her table.

"New admirer?" Damon teased.

"Oh, Jesus. I could seriously fuck that guy!"

"You would?"

Right here on this table with everyone watching. Maybe even on the floor... or say out in the camper... "

She gave Damon a pleading look right at his face. He slid the keys across the table.

"Have fun. Don't lock me out. I'll give you a ten minute head start."

Brenda giggled like a school girl, stood up, looked towards the cowboy type and jiggled the keys in her hand. The guy finished eating, leaving the tray and trash on the table. Bringing his drink he was a beeline for her as Brenda waited. He gave Damon a knowing nod and she led the man out the door.

Damon had picked a table so they could watch the RV while they got food. Now he watched his wife unlock it and take the stranger inside. Something about the thrill of seeing his wife go inside and knowing she was going to fuck another guy was exciting to Damon despite the arguments he was having with himself in his mind.

He gave her five minutes.

"She has to be fucking him by now... "

He started to stand up with a painful hardon. He had thought about jacking off when he was watching her fuck her little gang of four. That made him wonder.

"How many guys would she take on at a time? She went through four of them twice. Would eight be a limit? Ten? Maybe a dozen? I could see her lining them up and letting the whole dozen guys fuck her!"

He would want to watch them all fuck his once sweet, modest Church wife. Each man placing sperm up her cunt as they finished their turn.

That image overcame him. He rubbed his pants and gripped his cock under the table. He'd give her a few more minutes. In his mind's eye he could see her fucking the guy. The actions and sounds of his wife fucking another man was etched in his brain and repeated constantly.

He always thought he had fucked her well. He knew he was kidding himself. He'd have to share her to keep her or she'd slip around behind his back for more cock. That was pretty much what women do!

"Well," He offered. "Time to go watch the wife fuck... "

It wasn't a hundred feet across the parking lot, but he felt like he wanted to sprint the last few yards. He stopped by the door to compose himself. Two aging Church ladies in a parked were eating their hamburgers. They looked looked they were in their eighties and had taken in the whole deal.