Brenda's Mormon Wife ATV Adventure!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, if you want me to do this I don't want to be distracted by you licking at my vagina."

She moved her lips over his cock head and down his shaft. He had no idea how scared shitless she was about being caught. There was just enough cock to reach the back of her throat.

"Maybe this could be something just for us." She thought.

She make him cum and she would swallow. That would keep him from trying to fuck her.

It didn't take long. She would look into his eyes as her head bobbed up and down.

"This isn't so bad. It's been a couple of years since I've given him a blowjob. I won't dare spit it out. This has to make him cum and send him back to sleep."

"He grabbed her hair and grunted and groaned. It was in her mouth. "

What would a good little whore do?" She asked herself.

Damon's eyes widened as she pulled up off his cock, slurping his seed as she did so. She smiled, moved up almost in his face and parted her lips. It was the usual Damon size Mormon load. She wondered how he got her pregnant after seeing all the cum from the strangers in the next site she had let fuck her.

She swirled it on her tongue, lost a bit, using a finger to push it back onto her tongue. The look on her husband's face was that of a dare. She closed her mouth and swallowed. Then swallowed again. It wasn't that bad and it did prevent him fucking her at what would have been the worst of times for their marriage.

She rolled away and lay beside him, her ass slightly over the edge of the mattress.

"I thought you would jump up, spit and wash you mouth out"

"It's not so bad."

She felt him relax, ready to doze off after getting his cock sucked by his woman. He thought her to be a bit of a whore for doing it. Brenda felt the same way. She listened to him sleep while reminiscing about her day and night. Sperm from all four strangers would be into her womb looking for a female egg that she prayed to hell had been eliminated by the pill even though she knew she was in a safe cycle.

Brenda rubbed across her tummy as if to embrace them. Then fingers to to her cunt. Yes, it was a cunt now... the outer lips distended out further and further out than they had that morning. The inner lips parted like flower petals as her slit easily took a couple of her fingers. Worried that her pussy may stay that way she smiled and didn't really care if it did.

The next morning sounds from the camp woke them. The four guys were awake and fixing breakfast on a camp stove. The sight of them woke Brenda's married pussy and it lubricated as she recalled the day before. The feeling went beyond as she felt that her legs might crumble. She'd love to lay back naked on the picnic table a let them fuck her like they had before.

Brenda felt a little guilty as it seemed like they were looking at her husband as if they made him the cuckold he didn't know he had become. Again, that only added to the wetness of her damp, ready to drip snatch.

"Hey, sleepy heads. How about some breakfast?"

They gave each other a "why not look" and eagerly accepted. Being close again with the group made her wish for an orgy or a gangbang. She recoiled at the idea she would even think of such a thing. There had to be a way to fuck them again, At the least have Kenny pounding a load into her cunt.

As the meal was about done Don asked a favor.

"Hey, Damon. My friend called the dealer. He sent me a couple of tricks we can try to maybe get the machine running again. Otherwise we wait until the weekend for my friend to bring his Jeep to pull us out. Can we borrow your ride to go back up the mountain?"

Damon looked at his wife. She almost gave it away and quickly looked at the ground. He missed the look on her face and spark in her eyes.

"Uh, I'm kind of careful about other people driving it. I guess I could take you up there."

Brenda's heart was pounding. Her nipples stiffened. She felt her clit throb.

"Oh, my God! They are going to fuck me again!" She thought as her mind raced.

It was hard to explain how the husband missed the looks they exchanged. They gathered around as Damon fired up the ATV with Don on behind him. There were tools available if needed when they got to the big side by side. Damon smiled at the group and waved as they pulled away with no idea his wife would let all three men fuck her.

Kenny's dick had tented his shorts. He pushed them down and kicked out of them. Brenda made a sound of approval and bent forward over the picnic table where they had just eaten breakfast. Totally naked the position showed her cunt ready for fucking.

"Hold up Kenny."

"We're invoking the big dick rule here. Big dig fucks last. That's you."

Al stepped in behind her. Her outer lips were puffy and opened more than twice as far as when he had been first to fuck her the day before. Her juices had her more than ready to fuck. Yet, again the looks of it made his dick surge a little as he pushed in and began to fuck her.

"Brenda, Honey. I hope you don't let your husband see what Kenny has done to you or try to fuck you for at least a week. There's nothing innocent looking about this cunt. Still feels great though!"

As much as she wanted Kenny to be the one fucking her Al was getting it done. It may have been the idea that her husband was out on the trail and three guys were going to fuck her in the next couple hours or so. It may have been that the first part of her vagina had ninety percent of the nerve endings, plus he was reaching underneath and rubbing her clit between her thumb and index finger.

Whatever it was the little Mormon wife was rushing to an orgasm that make her body shake against the table top. She fucked her pussy back into him as hard as she could when she was pushed over the top.

"Jesus Christ! Kenny doesn't make me cum that hard! What the fuck was that?"1

"Maybe we've broke you in right. You'll need a lot of cock and need it often."

"Yeah, you'll cumming harder and find yourself looking your next fuck." Steve teased as he stepped in behind her.

Brenda wondered if that might be true. In a little more than a minute she was freaking out into a huge orgasm and cussing at Steve.

"Come on fuck me, motherfucker. Shove that cock in me and give me your fucking seed. Put enough in me to knock me up."

Brenda never in her life had use the word, but she had never been so aroused. She came again before Steve spurted his load in her a few minutes later. She lay there in awe at what an extra inch of cock had done to her. What had doing something so wrong felt so good?

Kenny was about to bust a nut waiting his turn with her.

"Wait a minute, Kenny. I've got to go pee."

Kenny looked like he was about to turn inside out and hop around backwards. Brenda hurried back after wiping herself clean for another load.

Kenny was freaking after finally getting his cock into some pussy. Brenda had him wrapped up with legs and arms around him as they fucked each other face to face. He had put the lounger mattress under her, but it still felt like he would pound her through the table. She raised her ass to meet his every stroke.

This wasn't going to be the normal Kenny forty minute fuck. Brenda had him running full throttle like a locomotive speeding across the desert at night when he blasted a load into her like a full head of stream.

Brenda went limp from the wipeout orgasm Kenny had just given her. Her eyes rolled back and her face turned left. She lay motionless making a gurgling sound in her throat.

Kenny his cock still in her looked at her now still form.

"Aw, fuck! I've killed her!

"No, I don't think so."

"I don't want to go to prison!"

"She'll be fine. Watch for any movement and then start fucking her again."

Sure. Well. Minutes can feel like hours.

Within a few minutes Brenda moaned and started rocking her hips. Kenny let out a sigh of relief and started fucking her. She started coming around and realized she was being fucked with something huge ramming inside her, He eye lids flew open and saw Kenny there pounding away at her. As a look of recognition crossed her face she relaxed and then hugged her arms and legs bach around him.

Brenda enjoyed another twenty minutes until Al yelled, "Vehicle coming!"

Kenny stopped.

"God, not now! I'm right there. Come in me!"

Maybe the idea of being caught. Maybe they just didn't care. Kenny pumped the load into her and ran for his tent.

The sound was louder. Brenda grabbed her clothes and ran to the vault toilet. A couple of cunt clinches and a handful of toilet paper later and she was out the other side. She hurried to the far end of the campground,

Damon was back and right behind him was Don on their side by side. A cheer went up, backs were slapped, and handshakes all around.

"What happened?"

"First thing I tried the thing fired right up."

Everyone was smiling and laughing.

"Hey, where's Brenda?" Damon was looking around. Is she still in the RV?

"Here I am! I took a couple of pieces of the stale bread down to feed squirrels."

Damon looked her over. Something seemed different. She looked tired, but still had a glow about her.

"You look kind of flushed. Have you been running?"

"Well, I was down the hill a bit when I heard you pull in."

Everything seemed fine. Damon noticed that his wife was getting along well with the new people. He even wondered what it would be like if she got flirty with them. Everything seemed pretty subdued although he did catch them checking her out a lot when they thought he wasn't looking.

They had talked amongst themselves a while when Steve offered lunch and then go for a ride. They had decided to head south this time when Kenny announced that he didn't get much sleep the night before and was going to stay behind to rest.

Don was quick to size up the situation.

"Well, looks like we have an extra seat."

"I would mind staying behind to finish that book I started reading. I can ride down to the gas station and fill up with fuel and get some snacks. And, a nap later doesn't seem too bad either."

Stupid, stupid Damon...

"Really, Honey? You don't want to ride?"

"Yeah. Go ahead and ride with them. It would be a shame to waste a seat."

Damon was fitting right in with his new friends. His new friends were all smiling at Kenny knowing that as soon as they were out sight Damon's pretty wife would be letting Kenny fuck her again.

The two of them were looking anxiously at each other as they listened to the sound of the big side by side fade. As soon as it was quiet Brenda laughingly charged at Kenny, almost knocking him out of his seat. She was out of her clothes and trying to fuck him in the chair.

"God, Brenda. Not out in the open!"

She had his cock out and ready to fuck.

"Okay, let's fuck in the Don's RV. They all know you're fucking me. So what if it smells like sex?"

"No, let's fuck on the cushion in my tent!" He argued. "It's cooler and we can hear anyone outside!"

The tent had an air of sex in it from the young wife's previous fuckings. She lay back on his sleep mat and spread her legs for him. Getting it in was no longer a problem for her.

"That's it, Baby. Fuck that thing deep in me. I think I'll take you home with me, fuck you when ever I want."

"You can't do that. Can you?"

"I don't think Damon would approve. Would you really leave your sisters, your mother, and your aunt for me?"

"I probably couldn't do that. They need me. Maybe I can come visit."

"It's probably just a dream. I'd love to have this cock every day. Several times per day. Like we've been doing."

While they lay fucking Brenda thought about what she had sad... about having a cock like his whenever she wanted. Maybe some guy. Some other guy close to home. She knew she was going to need this. Big cock and often. Her marriage wasn't over. It just needed some alterations.

She felt him poke at her cervix harder. He was about to give her a big load to handle. She loved him cumming in her. She loved all four of them cumming in her, but this? This was a special place no one else ever reached. She could feel that swelling. Kenny's cock got thicker, the head swelled, and that extra almost inch pressed into her ever willing cunt.

She felt the squirt and let herself cum with him. A couple of million sperm that were not her husband's surged into her uterus in a valiant attempt to impregnate her. Thank God for her monthly safe cycle and the pill. She certainly wouldn't want to have Kenny's kid.

That made her wonder. Would she want a child by any of the men she had let fuck her? Probably not! Well, maybe Don. He seemed to be husband and father material. If she were Don's wife then Kenny would be fucking her.

"Gotta go piss!"

Kenny headed out of the tent and into the trees. That was too rustic for Brenda. She wobbled towards her RV to use the toilet in there. She asked herself how long it would be before Kenny could fuck her and she could walk straight. She urinated into the toilet and wiped with a handful of paper. It took a handful to clean up after fucking Kenny. She was very aware that her cunt was not at all the cunt she had just a couple of days earlier in the trip.

She washed her hands. She looked at her cunt lips hanging evenly parted.

"Oh, God! What has that man done to my little twat! It's a huge cunt now that I could never get past my husband.

Brenda remembered the hand mirror in the vanity drawer. She took it and held it in her hand. She moved her feet apart to survey the damage.

"Holy shit!" She gasped. "Oh, well. Doing it more won't make it any worse."

There was plenty of time for Kenny to pump another couple of loads into her. Kenny was in the tent on his back with his dick hard in the air. Brenda hadn't been on top and in control. She kept him there and moved up on over his legs until her droopy lips were near his cock. She steadied his cock with her left hand while she slid her outer lips down over his cock head. With that accomplished she continued down his full length until her clit crashed on his pubic bone.

"Ummmm, all in!" She sighed.

Then she began to fuck him. She kept him buried except for a couple of trips to let the head of his cock work her g-spot. She shivered as he made he cum. It was getting to Kenny. She felt him swell inside her.

"Oh, someone is enjoying this." She teased.

Brenda realized that no one probably ever fucked Kenny for Kenny. They all wanted that big cock inside their pussy and that big load of cum washing into their depths. It was her turn to give back. Brenda was studying his face and his movements.

"Oh, Kenny. Is that a good spot? Right there?"

She felt him spurt right into her womb. She got him! Then she realized.

"Oh, My God! You're through my cervix. Your cock head is in my womb."

Brenda had been grinding down hard. She had felt him nudged into her cervix since the very first time he fucked her, but had no idea she was about to take him there.

The idea of it had Kenny hard and fucking up into her. Brenda stayed on top and fucked back. Her vagina had relaxed and not only was the head in her womb, but and inch of shaft was pushing in, too. She could feel his rubbery crown pull her cervix down. Not only was the feeling outrageous, but the very idea of it all sent her into hysterical orgasms.

Kenny continued spraying seed into her as their fucking became a frenzy. This was the first time the end of his dick didn't hit an obstruction. With him trough her cervix not only was her cunt lips working his shaft. but there was the sensation of her cervix grasping at the tip. Kenny kept blowing loads. Brenda convulsed over him, finally at her limit her leaned down and kissed Kenny trying to get her tongue in his throat.

Finally with her pussy still quivering and Kenny still leaking sperm into her she told him...

"I love you, Kenny!"

Things were quiet while Kenny softened inside her. He had married several years ago and his wife left him because she said, "I just can't fuck all the time".

His Mom and his sister tell Kenny they love him, but this seemed weird. Finally he spoke.

"I love the way you fuck, Brenda! No one has ever taken me inside there before."

Well, it wasn't "I love you, too!", but it was a compliment in a way. It was more of a way of saying she had a big pussy. She was okay with that. She liked the way her pussy felt. Her cunt lips had gotten so swollen she could feel them rub when she walked.

She pulled up off him. Her cunt made a suction noise as his cock came out with juices all over it. Brenda acted on impulse.

"Let me clean that for you, Sweetie."

Brenda took his cock in her mouth. With it almost soft she got most of it in before it began to get hard again.

The look on Kenny's face would indicate that no woman had ever done that before. Meanwhile Brenda's well fucked cunt was a mess.

"Oh, Damn. Look at that. Let me get out of your tent before it busts loose. She started for her RV. With all the stumbling trying to get herself to walk she decided to drop to her knees. Then the flow started.

"Jesus! I don't think I could have taken on a dozen guys and had this much cum in me."

Brenda started to giggle. She laughed about stupid Damon leaving her with Kenny not knowing it wasn't his looks or shyness but his cock that made him untrustworthy.

After the flow reduce to a trickle and then drip after drip Brenda got up on her feet and into the camper. She sat on the toilet while bearing down to try to purge the rest of Kenny's seed and her own juices.

She stood to look at her pussy.

"Good job, Kenny. Surely, now that he's been in there it should be easy to get it in there again."

The afternoon was wearing on. Her husband would be out with his new buddies for a while longer. Better to fuck Kenny while she could.

She hurried, still naked, back to his tent. Kenny hadn't moved. Brenda smiled knowing she had wore him down. She got on her hands and knees and backed up to him.

"Come on, Lover. Fuck me like a dog!"

Kenny may have looked worn down. However rock hard cock entered her cunt and moved right in to her depths. After the slightest resistance the rubbery head and some shaft slipped trough her cervix. Kenny began to fuck her.

"Wow, Kenny. That was easy. You're in there, Baby"

"What are you going to do if it stays that way? Who's going to womb fuck you when you go home?"

"I guess I'll just have to find another guy with a big cock to fuck me!"

"Really. Brenda?"

"Sure. Why not? There's a guy at work that hits on me that the girls say he has a big cock. If I was sure he wouldn't tell I'd let him fuck me now, now that I now what it's like."

"Wow, girl. I like your attitude."

"I might fuck a lot of guys. Even if Damon catches me he wouldn't leave me and lose his kids. He wouldn't settle for the weekend daddy where he buys them a hamburger while knowing the next guy has me at home giving me a good fucking."

"You're making me feel guilty for fucking you."

"No, Kenny. I've been thinking about this. You guys were at the right place at the right time"

The talk had Kenny really pounding her... like a dog. The newly cheating wife was taking him full depth into her uterus. She had cum twice when she felt Kenny's seed spurt into once again.

"God, I love how that feels and I love where you are putting it! Fuck me, Kenny. Fuck me good!"

Pretty well consumed my the passion of it they decided to take a break. Brenda stayed bent over the picnic table with little rivers of cum working down from her open womb to leak from her pouting cunt and drip to the ground. Kenny stepped back and admired his work. Her pussy definitely had some size to it that would take a couple of days to hide her infidelity to her husband.

Remembering telling Damon that she would ride down to the store to get snacks she decided to make the trip. After another quick clean up and another pad of toilet paper over her gaping hole she drove down and hurried back. Once back she joined Kenny in his tent thinking this would be a slow and final fuck until her husband and Kenny's buddies returned. Instead it was a jack hammering fuck with Kenny pouring the cock to her and her fucking back with every move.