Brenda's Mormon Wife ATV Adventure!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver made a circle with her left thumb and forefinger and took her right index finger and slid it in and out in a fucking motion. The driver lowered her window and made a sarcastic remark.

"Hey, Sweetie. We're both available if you are looking for a revenge fuck."

They both laughed. The passenger lifted her dress up showing her Church garments.

Tit for tat!

"Don't you two old broads have husbands at home?"

"Sure, but you look like you could throw a pretty good hump into us."

"Maybe some other time. I've got to get caught up here."

He motioned towards the RV.

"Here, Sweets. Take my phone number. We'll even pay for us a motel."

Damon took the slip of paper and stuck it in his shirt pocket.

"Don't let your wife see that. I don't want to have to kick her ass!" The old woman laughed and closed her window.

Slightly flustered by the attention Damon got to the door of the RV again. He looked at the two old Mormon women. Two elderly old women, with husbands probably even older, chasing after some young cock. He could see them in his mind climbing over him and settling down on his hardness.

Looking back towards the RV he opened the door slowly. Not the usual moans and groans from Brenda and no sounds of balls slapping her ass. He'd heard a lot of the the last few days and nights and was surprised at the lack of sound until he heard the man moan.

"Oh, yeah, Baby."

Damon stepped inside. He could see through to the bed. Brenda was sucking the guy's cock. She was very reluctant to suck cock. As he got closer he could see maybe why she'd suck this one. It would rival Kenny's big cock. It was smooth with big veins while Kenny's was kind of ugly, but big. It was going to be difficult to compare size, but this guy might even be a little bigger. Whatever, Brenda was enjoying it.

When Brenda saw her husband she looked embarrassed as if she had be caught doing something she shouldn't even though she was going to fuck the guy. She blushed red and moved up over his cock and settled down over it. Damon laughed to himself about what the guy thought when Brenda took it to the root.

Brenda was aggressive from the first stroke, taking the full length every down push. The guy looked surprised by the fact the woman was taking charge and fucking him hard. Even though Brenda was hitting orgasm after orgasm she evidentially could feel him swell inside her. She'd take it to the hilt and stop there, keeping his balls from releasing.

Right when he could see that his wife was going to take the Cowboy's cum the idea of fucking the two old ladies flashed through his mind. Would that ever be a hoot!

Brenda worked herself past the teasing mode. She want that cock spurting cum inside. She orgasmed hard and took him with her. Things were a scramble and put them in danger of throwing themselves off the bed.

The cowboy type nudged her to get off him. There was a mess. Probably more from her than him.

"Toss us that hand towel, Honey, would you, please?"

Brenda let the man wipe off and then gave her cunt a couple of good swipes. Not to be done with her lunch time delight she sprawled her back, legs open.

"Don't tell me don't want more of this?" She teased.

She ran her finger over her slit, then ran her palms over her nipples in her best freshly learned cock hungry slut style.

"It's not as much want to as able to." The cowboy smiled.

Brenda swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up.

"I'll bet I can fix that! Come here you."

Well, it's an RV. No place to hide. They guy stepped between her knees. Brenda took his cock in her hand and began to suck. Damon felt the view almost too good as he squirmed from the closeness.

He thought, "There goes my wife. Sucking cock again."

Even though her parents were waiting for her to pick up her kids that she hadn't seen them for a week Brenda wasn't in a hurry as she loved on the big cock kissing, licking, and trying to get it into her throat by the looks of it.

Thinking his wife might be going for the deep throat on an eight or nine inch cock Damon leaned in a little for a better look. That ended quickly when she gagged and almost threw up lunch's burger.

"Oh, Jesus! I'd really rather have your load in my pussy again anyway."

She swung her legs back up onto the bed and spread them open for this latest stranger. He obliged her by crawling between and starting to fuck her. There wasn't any hurry as she built him up, got herself off, and made him wait. After an hour and a half delay between lunch and Brenda getting herself fucked they were on the way to get the kids.

Brenda was suddenly wanting to talk about her experience and a preference for larger dicks.

"I think Jeff was even bigger than Kenny. It felt like it anyway. Whichever it is I'll have a big open pussy for a few days,"

"Jeff, you say? We weren't formally introduced." Damon joked.

"Well, you saw how he introduced his cock into my pussy. I'll try to make sure you know who I fucking in the future."

Damon winched.

"Sorry, Honey. Just teasing... mostly. Does it bother you that I screwing other guys?"

"Not right now. It's pretty exciting. I'm kind of worried that I might change my mind later on."

"I don't think you'll ever get tired of seeing new guys crawling between my legs. But, honestly. It's too late. I don't think I can change back. It's too exciting to decide to let a guy fuck me and then feel that new load up my cunt."

Again, maybe words too strong for her husband.

"I think most women would say vagina or at the most call it a pussy."

She noticed the disturbance in his voice and decided he'd have to get used to his new and improved wife.

"I'm not most women any more, am I?"

The rest of the ride home was pretty quiet while the married couple contemplated their new lives. Brenda didn't know if it would be a week or a month before she fucked someone else. She knew it would happen... maybe just a few days! She squirmed in the seat at the thought of another man's cock pushing into her dampening twat. No! Her dampening cunt! The thought was having an effect. She stood from the seat,

"I think I'm leaking. I wanted to keep some of Jeff's seed in me. I guess there was more of him than I thought."

Finally. They were parked in their side driveway.

"Ready to get the kids?" He asked.

"Got to clean up first. Can you imagine Mom smelling all this on me?"

Damon patted her on the ass as she walked past him to move down the RV steps.

She went directly into the master bath. Damon gave the house the once over before checking on her in the bathroom.

"God. Look at all this starting to leak from inside me!"

Brenda's snatch was in full arousal with the lips open and swollen. She stood smiling at him as a glistening stream of sperm started to make a sticky hanging mess descending from her cunt.

Damon's jaw dropped as he watched the cum drop to the floor. Brenda started to reach for a wash cloth, but decided to grab the bathroom glass instead. She reached down with barely an inch to spare to catch it in the cup and slowly stood to catch the rest. She used the edge of the glass to squeegee against her cunt. There was almost two inches of seed in the glass as she bore down using a finger to scoop more.

That was more than Brenda and Jeff. It had to be from the others, too. Brenda held the glass of nasty up to her husband's face.

"Want a taste?" She teased.

"Oh, God, no?"

She moved the glass to her own mouth, pausing just short of her lips.

"Dare me?"

Damon gagged a little.

"Dare me? Dare me, Sweetie? Dare me to drink it?"

"Shit, no. Stop it. Pour it out!"

Brenda winked and sipped at the rim. Cum was on her lips as she ran her tongue over them. She drank most of it into her mouth and held it there. Damon was a pale white. She swished it around and opened to show him that she had a mouthful.

Then she swallowed.

Damon brushed past her and threw up in the toilet. When he wiped his mouth on a towel and looked up Brenda was holding the glass up like a fancy drink. When she was sure he was focused on what she was doing she downed the rest of it and sat the now drained glass back on the counter.

Brenda got into the shower. Damon headed for the kitchen to get something to wash the vomit taste from his mouth. Brenda seemed perfectly happy to have the cum taste remain in hers as the shower started.

Damon was back in the bathroom and undressed as the room filled with steam from the shower. The naked view of his wife through the glass of the shower door had him hard as she worked every inch of her body. This was the woman he married, sexy as hell to him. Now, maybe even more so.

She stepped out onto the rug to dry off.

"Get my back will you, Honey?"

That was a bit of a mischievous tease by the cheating spouse. She noticed that she had him already hard. After the back the towel went down to her butt and around to her pubic area. The towel having spent more that sufficient time to dry her pussy worked up her stomach and up to her boobs with her aroused nipples.

Brenda responded to what he was doing to her. Damon smiled. He still had the touch to turn her on. She saw his erection and winked.

"What have we here? Interested?"

When Damon was dried off from his shower he found his wife still naked and laying spraddle legged on the bed. Her cunt looked huge as it still gapped open from the last guy's cock fucking her. It was pretty exotic to see his wife opened up that way.

"Want to fuck me before we go to Mom's to pick up the kids?"

"Aren't you afraid she'll smell sex on you?"

"Maybe it will throw her off the trail from what I've really been doing."

He had fucked her after the other guy's had a round with her. It was the same feeling.

"Maybe tight pussy is overrated." He thought as he settled in fucking her.

He certainly was unaccustomed to fucking her this worked up. She usually responded pretty well with her now much more aggressive. Even the orgasm she exploded into at the two minute mark didn't catch him. He kept pumping away at her. When she realized that he held it she pulled him tight to her and fucked for all she was worth.

Damon only lasted another five minutes before blowing his load into her. He grinned to himself. He could do this. Her let her do all the work like some sex starved vixen which resulted in her orgasming twice more plus the one the over the top one when she felt him cum inside her.

Brenda gasped to catch her breath as she looked up at him in a different way.

"How did you do that? Make me cum like that?"

"Determination!" He laughed. "I've watched you. You've revealed yourself. Your pussy has more power over you than your brain. When you've got cock on your mind you lose control. Nothing else matters. I'd wouldn't be surprised that you've been fucking other guys all along."

"If that's what you think, I wish I had!" She barked at him.

"No, Honey. If you want to fuck some guy... you fuck him. Fuck him good. Now clean up and let's get the kids."

On the way over she laughed a little.

"What's funny?"

"Just you. I have cock that deep in me and you still got me off just as hard wearing out my g-spot. It was nice!"

"It was okay then."

"I think I'll keep you around."

Damon shifted in his seat a little. Her saying that in that way wasn't very comforting.

"Over the hill and though the dale, to grandma's house we go!"

It was a silly little ditty in his head. The kids were all over Brenda. Damon flashed back to five strangers fucking his wife, then back to her being Mom again. Brenda hugged her mother.

"Wow! You've got a nice glow about you. You're not pregnant again?"

"No, Mom. We certainly hope not."

Brenda grinned at Damon and gave him a wink.

Then the kids rushed to Dad as he earned his "Dad" turn.

The oldest understood "pregnant" and hugged her face almost into Brenda's crotch before turning up to make her statement.

"If you're pregnant again Mom, make it girl this time."

Brenda gave a look an exasperation towards Damon and rolled her eyes.

"The little cunt probably wouldn't care if she was knocked up." Damon thought. "It took five guys with hard cocks and buckets of cum to put that glow about her."

Brenda and her Mom were smiling at him causing him to wonder if he had said that out loud.

Brenda was filling her Mom in about the trip.

"The first day we were by ourselves. Then four guys camped near us planning for deer season. Towards the end there was this cowboy type with the hat, clothes, and boots. The whole get up."

"Oh, Dear. Were you the only woman there?"

"Just little old me, Mother!"

"They weren't rude or didn't say bad things to you, did they."

"No, Mom. I really enjoyed them being there."

Again, a wink towards her husband as she felt cum still inside her mix with her juices that renewed just thinking about the past week.

When they got home and the kids back in a routine everything seemed so normal. Yet, they both knew nothing would ever be the same again.