Brenda's Mormon Wife ATV Adventure!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that they cleaned up and calmed down with Brenda actually taking the toilet spay nozzle off and pushing the end of hose up her slit.

"Careful, Brenda. You'll lead yourself into fucking Kenny again!" She warned herself.

Turns out their would have been time as Damon and his new buddies showed up 45 minutes later.

When everyone piled out of the side by side Kenny came out of his tent to join them. Brenda pretending to read her book stopped, stood up and walked over to join them.

It was late enough to cook hot dogs and all ate, laughed, and visited. Damon drank three beers. Brenda had never seen him drink more than one. Brenda moved in close with the group and enjoyed the men's company and the occasional sexual reference at her husband's expense.

By six Brenda and Damon were back at their RV. After a few minutes inside they came out and sat in lawn chairs. The men were outside joking and laughing while giving a lot of looks in Brenda's directions. The jokes were probably at the expense of her husband being so royally cuckolded.

"You seem to be pretty comfortable with the guys."

"They all seem nice."

Being tipsy and thinking of his earlier fantasy about her fucking one of them affected his choice of words.

"Watching you talking with them I'm glad it was Kenny that stayed behind. Had it been one of the others and you probably would have fucked him."

"What did you say?" Brenda was indignant. "Sure, Devin. I fucked all four of them... asshole!"

If caught she could always say she told him so. Typical wife thing. She was acting pissed, but happy that she said it to his face. Brenda gave him some slack as she knew the effect beer would have on him. Plus, maybe she owe him something for what she had done to their marriage.

They were quiet for a few minutes, each lost in their own thoughts. Damon started talking about his afternoon. Shortly after Kenny started walking their direction before the others called him back. There was some kind of argument before Kenny headed the couple's way looking a little more determined, looking every bit the village idiot his brother-in-law proclaimed him to be.

"Brenda, I wanted to come over and have you let me fuck you again, The guys said I should wait until your husband was asleep."

Damon may not have heard or understood the meaning of the word "again". The guys had told him that afternoon that Kenny was blessed with a big dick and that their wives had fucked him.

Damon's face snapped towards Brenda. She was returning the look as both were realizing that Kenny was asking to fuck her. Damon was still not figuring it out.

"Listen, you just can't come up to somebody's wife and say something like that."

Damon's voice almost squeaked. Brenda took at deep breath.

"Gosh, Kenny. That's certainly to the point." She seemed pretty nervous.

She turned to her husband.

"Sorry, Honey. Do you mind?

Damon was stunned. "Do I mind what?"

"You know..." She gave her shoulders a shrug.

Brenda took Kenny's hand and led him up the RV steps. The boys that had been intently watching let out a cheer. One of them raised his fist, arm bent at the elbow, and made a fucking motion into the air. Realizing that his wife had let Kenny fuck her the husband followed them inside.

Brenda stripped naked and lay back on their RV bed. She spread her legs wide to invite Kenny's big cock to fuck her cheating married cunt. The husband got his first look at nine inches of cock.

"My God. You can't fuck her with that. It's twice as big as mine!"

Damon was referring to his four and a half inches. Width and length combined the wife was about to take at the least five or six times the amount of cock than the husband could give her. He took his stare from the stranger's cock to his wife's wet cunt gaping open.

"Jesus, Brenda. Your pussy is huge! My God! You have been fucking him, haven't you?"

Brenda smiled and motioned Kenny between her legs. Damon was surprised to see the head Kenny's cock disappear into his wife and then the shaft to follow in two strokes. His wife had the huge cock buried inside her. She smiled at her husband. She let out a loud moan and clawed at Kenny's back to hold him in her deep.

"See, Honey? It's not a huge cunt for Kenny. Just right. The head of his cock is through my cervix and in my womb right now ready to flood me with another load of his little swimmers. It's Kenny's pussy now and maybe anybody else with a cock like his."

Damon was hard as a rock in his pants and moving around to get a better view. He was hoping the huge cock inside his wife would do some damage. It looked like the only damage it could do would be to impregnate her. Brenda must have been reading Damon's mind.

"Don't worry, Honey. I'm safe and on the pill. This is just for fun!"

Damon watched his wife go through several orgasms while groaning and wiggling and keeping the strange cock as deep in her as possible. At about the twenty minute mark Kenny's ass clenched as he filled her uterus with cum.

Damon's jaw dropped when Kenny's cock came out of Damon's wife. Not only did cum gush, but the size of her cunt and the way the lips hung open were beyond his belief.

"Jesus Christ!" No other thoughts or words came to Damon. His wife had fucked another man!

Kenny laid over on his back. Brenda put her hand over her pussy and darted for the toilet. In the RV it was only a couple of feet from where Damon stood, still in shock. The cum running out sounded like pissing for a second or two. Then came little splats and dribbles as strange seed drained down from her womb.

Brenda grabbed paper to wipe.

"If I sat here until it all ran out I'd be here until morning."

She walked around Damon and got on her hands and knees over Kenny's cock. Her startled husband watched her lower her face towards his cock and take it in her mouth. It was still more of a mouthful than her husband's cock when it's hard. She sucked it towards the back of her throat and let it come out as it began to harden again.

"Are you shitting me? Hard again already!"

"Usually he'd leave it in to double fuck me. We wanted you to see how much cock and how much seed was in me. Usually he double fucks me and takes over an hour. Now that he womb fucked me the sensation of my cunt lips gripping his base and my cervix on his shaft behind the head sets him off early."

She gave him a big smile and used her hand to wipe their juices off her face from sucking his cock.

"Usually? Uh, when?"

"From the moment you started that last trip up the mountain until a few seconds before you got back. It was all I could do to clench tight enough so his cum didn't leak out of me and onto the ground right in front of you. He first went into my womb while you were mountain with your buddies. We fucked all the time you were gone today. I sneaked out and fucked him in his tent last night."

Again a big smile. Almost a laugh in his face. No reason to do that to a good husband that had just watched her let Kenny fuck her.

Why Kenny?"

"Oh, it wasn't Kenny. I'd been thinking about cheating. Guys hit on me a lot and I started to wonder why I'd turn them down. Then yesterday when you brought Steve down and headed back up we talked a little while and then we were fucking each other. It felt really good. His cock was a little bigger than yours and I fucked him."

"And, the next guy?"

"Hell, yes! I'd already cheated and loved it, so five minutes after you left he was fucking me, too. I fucked them twice each before you brought Kenny back. Believe me, the first two telling me about the size of Kenny's cock I was all shaky inside wanting him to fuck me."

"You just laid back and let a guy with a cock that big fuck you?"

"Jesus! I couldn't wait to get him inside me. It didn't hurt. We were fucking and it all went in!"

"And, I went to bed early and worn out. Went right to sleep. You really did fuck all four of them didn't you?"

"One after the other. Kenny and I were at it until two in the morning. That's why he was tired and I knew if he was staying behind I was, too."

Brenda got on all fours, shaking her cunt at the now hard Kenny she urged him...

"Fuck me, Kenny!"

Her husband attentively watched the big cock slide up into his wife. Brenda grunted her approval as Kenny began pounding away. Damon watched as Kenny stroked harder and faster knowing that Brenda's willing cunt would soon get another load of Kenny's cream.

Involved in a total loss of sense of time Damon was stunned when Kenny shouted out as sperm started to stream into the little Mormon wife's womb. Brenda had already felt his cock swell, sending her into a major orgasm right along with the arrival of his load of seed way up her cunt and through her cervix..

Damon was locked on every aspect of his wife's fucking from the slightest flutter of her eye lids to the bulging of her tummy as Kenny's cock would pull out and get buried back into her womb again. He wasn't jealous or mad that another man was fucking her and the large cock was such a bonus that Damon was bursting with pride that she could fuck him so deep.

When Kenny pulled out there was a nice little flood to roll out of Brenda's married snatch. Damon looked at the way Kenny left her open with her cunt lips parted three times their normal distance. The young wife felt her openness and grinned at her husband. Damon nodded in approval.

"I'll bet you never dreamed your wife could take a cock that size, did you?"

"Sure didn't! Are the other three guys that big?"

"No, they are pretty average."

"What are you calling average now?" Damon beamed.

"Sorry, Honey." She held her thumb and forefinger two inches apart. "You missed it by that much."

Well... that kind of hurt. Damon sat while what she said ran through his mind.

"I guess you'll be needing big cock all the time now."

"No, Honey. We'll be fine. I might need something big every once in a while though."

Damon's head was swimming. An hour or so ago, to him, this was his sweet and innocent wife, mother of his kids. The day before he had fucked her along the trail just before they encountered these men. It was difficult to reconcile the situation. Was this his little Mormon, Church every Sunday, wife or some cock hungry little slut..

For the time being he was going to stick with "some cock hungry little slut" and see where that takes them.

Let's go sit with the guys." Kenny offered.

Damon went out first and held the door. He saw the three men were watching from less than a hundred feet away at their camp. Kenny followed to a round of applause. Brenda looking sexy as hell in just a t-shirt received a raucous cheer from the group. She pulled up the lower hem of the t-shirt and gave a little curtsey.

Brenda walked toward the other camp like a woman that had her legs fucked wide apart. She walked a little pigeon toed and knocked kneed as she swayed her hips as she slightly stumbled towards them. Quickly back with the guys each got a hug and grabbed a feel being sure to avoid her cunt. They knew they'd get a handful of Kenny's slippery cum from inside her if they didn't.

People settled into place with Brenda mostly centered in the group. Everyone was into the conversation, mostly about Kenny fucking her to where she was walking funny.

"That's how you tell a guy leaves you well fucked!" The surrounded wife laughed. "That and the fact I'm sitting in a puddle of cum!"

Brenda stood up to show sperm on the table where she sat and lifted the shirt to show cum running down the insides of her thighs.

"That's well fucked alright!" One of the men joked.

"What's with the shirt? We're all friends here?" Another chimed in.

Brenda laughed again and tossed the shirt over her head and towards her husband. Damon caught it and held it while things got a little more rowdy. Brenda was a little fresh fucked princess, looking boyish with her slim figure amongst the now disrobing men.

Damon took it all in with both a sense of pride in his chest and a sense of fear in his heart. He'd let them fuck her and hope that it didn't hurt their marriage, but secretly hoped they'd inflict some damage on her cheating cunt.

Brenda seemed so natural milling between the four strangers. Even though all were to fuck her she was calling the shots. Even though the goal was to tease them silly for her husband's benefit her cunt was willing at the first moment of contact. Damon was the only one still dressed while Brenda worked her charms.

"I think it's time to fuck her."

Steve was the one the hot little wife was flirting with the most. So, how do four strangers go about fucking another man's wife, and what was the attraction for her to Steve?

Don tossed Steve a cushion.

"I think Brenda wants you to fuck her."

"Give me that!"

Brenda grabbed the cushion away from Steve, laid it on the table, scooted onto it, and spread her legs. Damon thought she looked raw and open from Kenny fucking her a few minutes earlier. Steve was checking her wet cunt.

"What?" Brenda was a little annoyed by his stare.

"Just looking at what I'm about to fuck."

Brenda huffed.

"Kenny! Did you do this to this sweet little woman's pussy?"

Kenny laughed. Everyone laughed.

"Come fuck me!" She smiled.

Steve slammed it home leaving the young Mom with a surprised look on her face followed quickly by an orgasm she wasn't yet prepared to have. Then a couple more before the fresh load spurted into her causing yet another.

Whatever had triggered inside her she could not stop cumming. Not that she would want to stop. The next two guys lit her up like a score board. If someone had been keeping score, it was probably husband Damon. The score would have been like 18 to 3. Then when Kenny's turn came he worked his shaft into and through her cervix she went bat shit crazy with it. It was hard to tell when she would start or stop orgasming. It seemed like she was consistently cumming on nine inches of hard cock.

After banging hard into her womb for what Brenda couldn't determine were minutes or hours Kenny unleashed inside her. First it was a gasp, then a scream as her head turned side to side with her eyes rolling back, then silence.

Nobody moved. Had they killed her? Most stunned of them all, Damon moved quickly up to her face just as Kenny cock slipped from the well fucked cunt.

"Brenda! Brenda!"

She stirred a little.

"Brenda, are you alright?"

"Huh?" Brenda tried to focus on the face, finally realizing it was her husband speaking to her.

"Uh... yeah. I'm okay. I fucked them for you, didn't I, Babe?"

"Oh, God! Did you ever!"

"Honey, I had a really good time? Proud of me?"

"Yes, Sweetie. Proud... really proud!"

"Mad at me?"

"No not mad at you. How could I be mad at my sweet little bride?"

"Okay. I'm going to fuck them again. You know that don't you?"

"You mean tonight"

"Yes, tonight. And, tomorrow, tomorrow night. As long as they are here."

"Jesus, Brenda. Four more nights. That's a lot of fucking."

"Not just night. Mornings, afternoons, whenever they'll fuck me!"

"You guys hear that? Are you good until Sunday?"

There was a loud resounding response. Brenda was going to be fucked to her limit, if she had a limit.

"I'm going to go pee and clean up a little bit. Then we will start back slow and build it up again."

Back as the center of the group Brenda enjoyed being naked. Two of the guys had their pants on leaving her to stare at Steve and Kenny's semi-rigid cocks. All could see the effect of the embers begin to ignite up inside Brenda's cunt. She stretched her arms into the air to call attention to her modest breasts, but super hard nipples.

"I think your woman needs fucking again, Damon."

"You guys go ahead. She's sure enough ready for you!

"No! No! You fuck her, Damon. You need to feel what that's like. We used to back away after Kenny fucked our wives. Then we found out it wasn't so different. Maybe not as tight as you remember, but hot and buttery. Feels pretty good actually. If nothing else, you're sitting there all hard when you can use her for a cum dump."

Damon was offended by the cum dump remark about his wife. He felt like dragging her back to the RV until he caught the twinkle in her eyes and the coy smile on her lips. She was enjoying his discomfort. She leaned back and with one hand cupped her pussy, rubbing around it.

"Come on, Hubby. Be a sport!"

The four guys that had just fucked his wife started chanting, "Damon, Damon, Damon".

Damon had to smile a little himself. He was red faced knowing they are had penises large than his. Maybe lacking in size would made made up in hardness. The chanting stopped when his pants came off. The guys probably thought Brenda was shitting them about him having a small dick.

Might as well make the most of it, he thought. The idea of his wife being a cum dump for the rest of them struck a chord with him. After being so incredibly hard watching them fuck her at least he had a chance to get himself off and put a little more sperm into her cunt.

Brenda had a "dare ya" look on her face as she moved one leg to let him see her pussy opened up. Everyone quieted as he stepped in place with a worry of would he feel anything. Would she feel anything?

There sure wasn't the tightness he had always experienced, but she was slippery and warm, really warm inside.

"This could be okay." Damon thought to himself. He wasn't as much fucking his wife as fucking some cheap slut, the cum dump. He picked up the pace.

"Yeah, I could cum in this."

Then Brenda exploded into an orgasm about two minutes into the act shocking the both of them.

"Jesus, Damon. What the fuck was that?"

Her husband kept at it and in a short while she orgasmed again. Again, almost a look of panic on her face. Could her husband really make her cum like this? Then, and there was no holding back for Damon. He had cum in the cum bucket. Not, just that it his wife, but contentment as hell, too. Maybe a drop in the bucket, but his seed was in there swimming around with the rest.

"Maybe Kenny could push it up deep in her for him, deep into very essence of her being a woman." He thought.

"That was a wicked thing to think." As he smiled at her as she had smiled at him.

Brenda watched as his Mormon size cock popped out of her slit before she shouted, way to loudly, "Next!"

The boys were taking their turn by size with Brenda bent forward over the table taking the men from behind. Damon had the front row seat as his wife clinched each cock in turn, cumming numerous time each before the men would cum in her. Everybody gave her a pretty good ten minute session by when it became Kenny's turn.

Everyone loved watching Brenda taking the shy man's big cock.

"Why don't you ride him? Show us what you can do!" Al challenged.

"Yeah, Brenda. Show us what you can do!" Don encouraged her.

Kenny didn't have a preference and Damon just wanted to see him fuck her again. Kenny leaned back, the big dick so hard it almost trembled in the night air. Brenda swung a leg over and straddled him. She lifted up as high as she could. It wasn't enough to get him inside her. She gave the shaft what looked like a painful bend and a shift to left. As soon as the head found her slit it popped in her leaving about four inches to go. Brenda quickly settled down on him taking it to the hit.

Damon still had the straight view as his wife began to work herself on the monster. Don and Al knocked heads trying to get the better view. Damon still had it all in view as his wife started to give Kenny the ultimate fucking.

Everyone knew that her cervix had allowed the head and a couple of inches of shaft into her womb. Brenda was at a pace that was showing panic on Kenny's face. Was Kenny about to blow a load up inside her like a schoolboy's first fuck? The young wife wasn't slowing down at all.