Brenda's Mormon Wife ATV Adventure!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within thirty minutes she had taken both cocks from both the front and back and collected four loads of seed that were well on their way through her cervix and probably into her womb. Brenda felt content, yet still wanted more. The two worn out men made her realize her next fuck wouldn't be until her husband unwittingly brought man number three to her willing and waiting cunt.

Having lost the concept of time Brenda watched up the road and listened for the sound of her husband on the ATV. It would be another twenty minutes or so.

"I guess I've got time to clean myself up a bit... or, should I say clean myself out. You guys sure filled me up."

"If you think that was a lot wait until Kenny puts a load of cum in you."

"Which one is Kenny?"

"Little guy. Kind of squirrelly. The guy could qualify for village idiot, but he's all dick and balls. When we were younger trying to find pussy Kenny was fucking his Mom and his Sister. I married his sister." Her first guy replied.

"Yeah, he's only about five six. That cock and those balls look huge on him."

"My God! How big is he?"

"Kenny says eight inches, but my wife measured him at eight and three quarters. She says when he get that little swell when he cums it has to over nine inches."

"Your wife measured him? Your wife fucks him, too?"

"He does all three of our wives and still fucks his mother, too."

"You let him do that?"

"It's part of the deal. If Kenny isn't fucking somebody the little bastard gets what we call 'over horny' and says or does something to other women. Somebody was always calling the cops so my wife said maybe she should start fucking her brother again."

"Then my wife heard about the size of Kenny's cock and wanted in on the action which led to all three of our wives fucking him." The second guy chimed in.

"He's a crazy little fucker to watch. He gets a riled up and really thumps into them. He usually stays in them and gets hard again. Most times it ends with two loads of seed and several orgasms for the ladies."

"You watch him fuck your wife?"

"Sometimes. Depends where the kids are. Sometimes he rides his bike over and most of the time we go get him. The bonus is that with the wives getting fucked like that they stay pretty mellow. The only rule is that it's okay for them, but not for us."

"You're telling me they fuck Kenny and you can't cheat. So, I'm like your first time?"

The two looked at each other and nodded in the affirmative. The idea of fucking Kenny's big cock had Brenda dripping from her slit having not put her clothes back on after wiping out her married snatch. The sight of that had the guys grinning.

The first guy lurched in the chair a little.

"Hey, I've got a picture of them on my phone."

Brenda leaned in to see. It was Kenny with one of the wives on his left and the other two on the right. The women were soccer mom Mormons right down to the Capri pants and the big smiles on their faces. The front of Kenny's pants indicated a nice bulge.

"Which wife is which?"

"That's mine next to him on the right and his is on the left. The one on the outside's husband is still up the mountain."

Brenda was thinking they had to be bullshitting her.

"How often do you let your wives fuck him?"

"As often as they want. Usually two or three times per week. Like they say, happy wife, happy life. Sometimes you wake up in the night, your wife isn't in bed, and Kenny's bicycle is leaning against the side of your garage."

Things became quiet as the three of them seemed lost in thought with Brenda thinking about Kenny's big penis and him emptying those big balls into her, and the guys thinking about watching.

Then came the sound of the ATV. Brenda got into her shorts and top. She and the men were all thinking the same thing.

"Please let it be Kenny!"

A muffled "yes" went up between them when that saw that it was.

"I can't wait to see this. We've been out here three days. That's a lifetime for Kenny to go without pussy."

Brenda didn't even look to see which of the men said it as she was honed in on Kenny riding behind her husband on the ATV. Damon looked beat. A very energetic Kenny came over to the group. A couple of glances at the woman turned into a straight out stare. She found his actions weird, but in a very sexual kind of way.

"One more time!" Damon smiled at his wife. "Looks like this one is in the dark."

He turned on the ATV lights and headed up the trail.

"What do you think, Kenny?"

"Pretty woman."

Kenny was leering.

"Want to fuck her?

"Nice tits... nice ass!" He stammered.

"I asked if you wanted to fuck her."

"Won't the girls be mad?"

"We don't tell them, Kenny. That's the rule or they'll cut you nuts off and let them fall to the ground."

Brenda leaned towards him.

"Don't worry Kenny. I won't tell and I don't bite."

Kenny was pretty flustered.

Brenda took off her top and it was game on. She took off her shorts and sat spread legged on the table for a few moments before going to retrieve the lounger mattress which they had almost forgot to return when her husband was there. She put it on the table and laid back on it, cunt totally exposed. The show was for all three of them... three strangers she didn't know until a few short hours ago.

Kenny's clothes came off in one quick movement. His dick was rock hard and his balls swung as he moved between the young wife's legs. All Brenda could do was look down across her pussy mound and gasp.

"Should I let him do this? She balked. "What if he tears something or my cunt doesn't close up tight anymore?"

Her fears were probably well earned as she watched his cock head touch against her outer lips.

"There's no way I'm going to pass up at the least trying to get him inside me." She reasoned to herself.

"Fuck Her, Kenny!"

"Yeah, Kenny. Fuck her!"

Brenda's voice was almost in a squeak, "Yes, Kenny. Fuck me!"

She reached down to guide him into her wetness. All thoughts of husband and kids were gone. She was surprised when he pushed and the big head popped in her. The looked on Brenda's face waffled between fear and conquest.

"Take it easy on her, Kenny. She's never had a cock like yours in her."

He nudged another inch into her. She took a deep breath.

"I never dreamed a big cock could feel this good!" Brenda wet her lips.

"Eight inches!" Kenny bragged.

"I hear it's more like a little over nine when you cum."

"Maybe... could be... "

"I can't wait to find out how that feels!"

Brenda was up leaning up on her elbows to watch him get buried as much as he could. Kenny was doing tiny strokes as not to do any damage. By now he would have the guy's wives already into orgasms. By then it looked like two inches and the head were in here. Five inches or so to go.

Brenda wanted it all inside her, but was enjoying what was shoved up inside her so far.

"Just keep pressure in me and I'll open up to take you. I know you can get in me as far as the others did. Brenda really never had a thoughts about getting him full length. Kenny paused when he realized what she said.

"The others? They fucked you?"

He looked a his two friends.

"Oh, your wives are going to be so mad when they find out!"

"That was the point, Kenny. We don't tell them. They won't find out."

Brenda was listening, but didn't really hear. She had him in as deep as the others. She was watching what was left to go inside her. The thickness of him was making her tummy ridge up and there was a lot still to go. It was to the point that Brenda was hunching up as much as or more as Kenny was plunging in.

"Go ahead and fuck me, Kenny. I'll let you know if it's too much."

A few minutes later Kenny was at the end of her depth.

"Oh, Kenny. I think I'm running out of room inside me."

"Cervix!" That was all Kenny said as he kept fucking her.

"Yes, Kenny. Fuck my cervix!"

Brenda could feel the change. What if Kenny slipped into her womb and dumped a load? Although she could feel her cervix open it was her vagina that stretched enough to let all of him inside her.

"God, those big balls slapping against my ass feel so good, Kenny!"

It was like those plastic horses outside the grocery back in the sixties. All the times you climbed to sit in that saddle to see how it feels and one day your Mom drops a dime in the slot and you get the ride of your life. It was like that.

Brenda was hanging on, clawing Kenny's ass as he went deeper.

"Look at that little fucker go. You got her now, Kenny. Fuck her good!"

The whole last trip her husband made up the mountain and back she and Kenny fucked. He came once, rested with it in her for a a few seconds and started fucking her again. The little Mormon wife went through orgasm after orgasm. Somewhere it was like she lost her soul to the pleasure.

Brenda had completely lost track of where she was, and who she was for that matter. She was just a married cunt getting pounded by this goofy little stranger that seemed to be all cock with a large set of balls slapping her ass.

"Finish her up, Kenny. I can hear the ATV coming down the trail.

Kenny's ass was a blur. Brenda was bucking up against him. Kenny was grunting. Brenda was squealing when the sperm sprayed inside her cunt.

"Oh my God!

She let out a breathless gasp as she grabbed her clothes and headed into her RV still naked. Near the step she tumbled to the ground. Kenny tried to assist.

"God Damn it, Kenny! We can't have her old man see you naked!"

Kenny dashed into the tent. Brenda made it up the steps into the motor home. Her bare ass was exposing her cunt gaping open equal to the thickness of Kenny's big cock. His cum was streaming down the inside of both thighs.

Kenny stayed safely in the tent as Damon pulled in with the fourth and last stranded man from the ATV group. Damon and the three men stood around and talked with Damon knowing that Kenny had left Damon's wife in a terrible sloppy mess.

Brenda was in a panic. She had smeared cum on her hands from trying to keep it from leaking out of her cunt and onto the camper floor. She made it to the toilet with a flop. She had to get cleaned up and her clothes back on before her husband came through the door. She heard one of the men offer him a beer. Although not much of a drinker it sounded like he was taking them up on it.

Maybe this was going to work out. Cum was pretty steadily leaking from her depths.

"That's probably coming out from deep in my womb!" She kind of giggled at the thought. "That Kenny could sure put some seed up inside a girl."

It felt good. Knowing that Kenny's cum was that deep in her... and all that from the other two. She needed a scheme to get to that fourth guy some how. Her pussy warmed to the idea.

Water in the RV didn't allow a lot for taking showers. After all it was a camping trip. Brenda managed to bathe herself with a handful of personal wipes.

Maybe a quick trip outside would give a chance for the camper to air out before Damon came inside. By the time she got out there Kenny had gotten a beer and joined the group. They had built a fire and gathered chairs around it. Brenda sat on the picnic table with her husband with the fire between her and the men.

Brenda focused on the new guy. She had thought he was the best looking one in the group from what she had seen up at their break down location. Now in the firelight she thought her assumption was correct, and... she wanted to fuck him.

By just before ten o'clock Damon felt the day and the two beers catch up to him. He had put in a lot of miles and as much as he would like to fuck his pretty wife what he really wanted was to get into bed and sleep. Quickly into bed he looked at Brenda. It was fun to see the guys' interest in her and she seemed to like the attention. With that on his mind he was quickly asleep.

Brenda looked around inside their Motor Home. She could be the good wife, but opportunity was near. The men were talking out by the fire. She checked to see that her husband was sleeping and slipped out the door, quietly closing it behind her.

When the men saw her the conversation stopped. Brenda walked right up to man number four.

"I heard that you might be back out."

"Well. Yes, I guess I am."

Brenda swayed her body a little as she spoke. There was no doubt she would fuck him.

"I guess I'd better get to you before Kenny wants another turn."

"I want Kenny to have another turn. I want you all to have another turn."

She walked towards their camper and turned to the other three.

"If my husband comes out tell him I didn't want to wake him and had to pee. Tell him I'm in the vault toilet, and for God's sake keep him busy so I can sneak back."

She pulled off her clothes to give them all a show and walked naked with her clothes in her left hand as she went toward their camper to get fucked again.

The new guy was Don. Don had a nice cock. Bigger by an inch than who she learned were Al and Steve. Cock size alone determined her favorites.

It worked out Don planted his seed in her way too soon, She hurried to catch up as his seed spread inside her.

"Okay." She thought. "I've let all four fuck me and next I've got Kenny!"

Getting Kenny fast enough was on her mind as soon as Don had pulled out. Enjoying the feel of him being larger that her husband was tempered a bit by her knowing how Kenny would really pry here open again.

"What if I don't snap back and I've got this big open gash on me that only Kenny can fill. I love Damon and the idea of not enjoying sex with him again could be disastrous to their marriage."

She was muttering to herself while waiting for Kenny to slam it to her. He was a difficult and demanding fuck, never letting up, just a constant consistent fucking. She wondered if he ever slowed down to let a woman rest and enjoy it just being inside her. Apparently not!

Then Kenny came excited into the camper. His big dick was out and ready to go. Brenda couldn't get her legs open fast enough. She was a little tender, but otherwise had no trouble taking his full length right away.

"That can't be good." She thought. "I won't be able to go back to being faithful to Damon. There are going to be times when I'm going to need a lot of cock like this."

There was nothing "Wham, Bam. thank you, Ma'am" about Kenny. He was going to fuck as long as he was going to fuck. The others were getting a little restless.

"I'm up next. I'll see what's taking so long." Al grumbled.

"Hey, you two alright in here?"

"Oh, my God! Is my husband trying to find me?" Brenda started to scramble.

"No. You guys have been a while. We all wanted a turn."

"Okay, let me cum in her again." Kenny answered.

"Again?" Al shook his head and went back to rely the response to the others.

Kenny felt the obligation to his friends and deep fucked Brenda to the point she was going to pass out when the next load hit her cervix and started to push out around his shaft. Brenda realized that she had one hell of a load in her cunt. She cleaned as bet she could before Al took his position.

Al was in get off mode and was done in less than ten minutes. Brenda enjoyed the feel, imaging it was her husband fucking her stretched out twat. His ejaculation made her cum with him. The same with Steve. Quick, but efficient. His seed made her cum, too. A natural reaction to being inseminated?

Don was getting his second turn. Brenda was enjoying the extra size. Don was the type to hold back and let the woman enjoy it. He was trying to bring Brenda to the edge and keep her there. The unfaithful wife was in the mood for such nonsense. Every time Don would bring her to the edge she would crash through to an orgasm. Don made her cum four times in pretty rapid succession.

Kenny came back for round two and slid inside her.

"There are those big balls on my ass again."

Brenda giggled as she and Kenny began to fuck. She noticed Kenny was up in her even further and faster as if on a pace to finish well short of the double load, forty five minute fuck he had been good for.

"The guys told me to not take so long that everyone wanted another chance to fuck you before they turn in. After that that they said I could fuck you all I want."

"That part sounds nice, Kenny. Give me a nice load and we can let them have a turn."

The next two got their chance and they waited for Don to fuck her again before the three of them turned in.

"Don always was one for sloppy seconds."

They laughed in reference to Don always right on his wife after Kenny pulled out and his wife was leaking Kenny's juices.

The four men and Brenda were gathered near the campfire which for practical purposes had all but died out.

"Okay, you two." Steve warned. "You'll be back in Kenny's tent on your own. Fuck all you want, but none of us will be able to warn you if hubby comes looking for his little Mormon bride."

About 2:00 A.M. they were still at it having started just before eleven. Other than two breaks to piss and clean up a little bit it was pretty much Brenda getting the fucking of her life for all that time when a flashlight lit up the side of the tent and explored around the stranger's campsite.

"Oh, fuck! It's my husband!"

How many times had that been repeated around the world and all the scrambling that goes with it?

Brenda had her clothes balled up at the tent flap and quickly got into them although her shorts felt like they were wrong side out. She dashed through tent flap and narrowly dodged the flashlight beam as she escaped into the vault toilet. Brenda grabbed handful after handful of toilet paper trying to sop the cum from her probably totally ruined cunt.

Damon walked the campground driveway shining the light everywhere looking for his missing wife. With him fifty yards away Brenda got inside their camper, leaving him still looking.

With no luck finding his wife Damon had a determined walk headed in the direction of the four sleeping strangers. Well, three sleeping strangers. Kenny was cowering in his tent while thinking he was going to die. Brenda grabbed another flashlight and shone right on her confused spouse from their doorway.

Damon squinted at the light and returned to a still well lubed wife. Her breathing had settled and she felt the redness was gone from her face.

"Where the hell have you been?" Damon was irritated.

"I had to pee and didn't want to wake you so I went the toilets."

"I didn't see you in there."

"Well, the one nearest to us had a huge spider so I went around to the other side. Then I can't find you and see you shining your light way out there. I ran back inside. I thought you might have heard a bear or something."

Brenda did a good job of putting her mate on defense.

"Well, as long as we're up... "

Damon dropped his bottoms and laid back on the bed. Brenda was wondering how she was supposed to work with four inches of Mormon cock after just experiencing nine inches from Kenny.

"I am so fucking caught." The words flashed through her mind along with the images of Kenny's dick and the others flipped like a slide show. "Here's the end of my marriage!"

"You look pretty tired and you know how you are after a couple of beers."

Being reminded pissed the young husband off.

"Why don't you just suck my cock instead?"

"Really Damon? You want your wife to suck your cock for you? Isn't that what whores are for?"

Brenda realized what she had said. The afternoon and night proved that she was the whore she was talking about.

"Yeah, maybe it wouldn't hurt you for once. I've done you a hundred times. And, maybe swallow for once!"

"We are on vacation. If you want your wife to be a whore I guess I can be a whore. Scoot over."

"Put your little twat up here by my face."

Brenda blushed. She knew it wouldn't be a little twat and she could feel herself leaking a little of Kenny.