BRF 03.5: Brett vs. Brooke

Story Info
Back Room Fights 3.5: Undefeated fighters compete for anal.
2k words
4.54
2.5k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past 1:00 AM at this point but there was only one fight left. The rowdy audience didn't seem to care about the lateness of the hour and the tired bar owner Claire was honestly excited for this last match. The winner of this upcoming bout would face Barb for the championship next month since they would be the only fighters with a 2-0 record. Plus, these two were young, strong, and both had demonstrated a hunger for dominance already. She stepped up to the ring and began her final announcement.

"Folks, our last match of the night will be a title eliminator between two fighters who proved themselves in this very ring already. Their bout will be MMA style in three minute rounds until a fighter is out cold or submits. The winner will receive a 2,500 dollar win bonus as well as the right to fuck the loser in the ass for your entertainment. Introducing first in the blue corner, she holds a record of one win and zero losses, stands at 5'6'', weighs 150lbs, and is a 24 year old waitress. Everyone give Brooke a warm welcome back!"

The fit blonde threw off her robe and clapped her blue, worn MMA gloves together. It felt good to be back in the ring and Brooke was eager to test herself against a new opponent tonight. While Michael had been fun, she wanted to fight the best and would never turn down the opportunity to humiliate some shithead frat boy. Her muscular body made the audience favor her in this match despite her size disadvantage. Green eyes shine under a messy bun of blonde hair and her black panties contrasted well with her pale skin. In a night full of stunning bodies, hers gave them all a run for their money. Her muscular ass and large round tits caught everyone's eye and they hoped to see them in motion tonight.

"And now in the red corner. He also has a record of one win and zero losses, stands at 6'1'', weighs 191lbs, and is a 23 year old fraternity brother. Give it up for Brett!"

The robe was thrown away to reveal another muscular, powerful looking body. His dirty blonde hair was bordering on shaggy but he swept it out of his green eye to get a good look at his opponent. Brett had enjoyed making Gus suck him off a couple months ago but this was what he was really after. A thick piece of ass to beat up then fuck was exactly the kind of fun he was looking for on a night like this. Many of the audience changed their minds about Brooke chances, presented with an intimidating young man. He flexed his red gloves over his head and let out a battlecry. His fair body was smooth and waxed of hair. Wearing a pair of black briefs, a relatively small bulge could be made out within them and they stretched across his tight ass.

As the two were called to the center of the ring to touch gloves, Brett continued flexing over his head to emphasize his size advantage over Brooke. The woman kept her hands on her hips and the two met eyes while exchanging harsh words.

"I've never been paid to smack around a whore before, this should be fun," jeered the frat boy.

"Pfft, big talk but you'll change your tune when I ram a dildo up your ass."

"A girl can't control me like that and I don't plan on starting now."

"Get fucking used to it because I'm knocking you out cold."

The exchange ended with Claire directing them back to their corners. Brett waited for Brooke to leave first so her large ass could mesmerize him as he stepped back. Whoever came up with these rules was a goddamn genius in his eyes. All a guy like him had to do to wet his dick was to beat up some other untrained fighter. With his physique, Brett saw no reason why he couldn't run through this entire fight club. He had beaten Gus, another big strong man, so why would this little blonde pose any threat to him. Then after her, he would get to dominate that mature cow next month for even more money, not that he needed it. He was aching to get started so that he could pound that impeccable ass.

Across the ring, Brooke was fuming in her corner. This dude needed to be taken down a peg and she intended to do it with her cold steel dildo. First, she would have to find a way to beat him. Her match with Michael had proven her striking and toughness but her opponent's size would likely be a real threat on the ground. The 2,500 dollars she was getting to show was a nice supplement to her day job but the win bonus of equal size would really ease her finances. Claire had even mentioned that a larger sum would be offered in championship fights.

DING!!!

The two young fighters marched out of their corners with purpose in each step. Brooke bit down on her mouth guard in anticipation. As she squared up with him, Brett's size intimidated her and made her worry. Being afraid wouldn't get her anywhere though and she needed to dictate the pace of the fight. Quick as lightning, she launched a jab up towards his face. The frat boy was taken unaware by her speed as a powerful jab slammed into his face below his right eye. He grunted but held his ground, swinging a left hook towards Brooke's face. She got her fists up just in time as she stepped away but the impact still nearly knocked her off her feet. Steadying herself, she gave her opponent a condescending look before feinting a jab into a powerful right kick towards his body that landed with a loud smack. Brooke got more of a response out of him with this strike as he backed up and clutched at his side. "You fucking bitch," Brett groaned as he tried to catch his breath.

Wanting to keep the pressure up, Brooke charged forward with a jab but was met with a quick left elbow that connected against the side of her head. Her world spun immediately from Brett's panicked shot and she stumbled sideways until she met the ropes. She was still cognizant but she felt unsteady and her balance was completely fucked in the moment. Resting against the ropes, she turned in time to see Brett swing a right hook. There was no time to defend and it cracked across her chin with vicious force. The frat boy stepped back, expecting Brooke to topple over but the waitress was still standing. Frustrated, he feinted the same shot and instead sent a quick one two into both of her tits. Brooke took the bait and groaned as her chest was pummeled cruelly. He shut her up with a mean left uppercut that almost sent her over the ropes but she held on, eyes shining with defiance. "I'll give it to you, your one tough slut," he said before launching a kick.

His right foot slammed into her pussy and made the tough woman scream in pain as she fell down to her knees. Her mind was on fire from the brutal cunt bust and she barely noticed as Brett took her back, his legs snaking around her torso and toppled the two of them over. He tried to secure a rear naked choke but Brooke kept her chin low and her arms ready to defend as his right arm came across her face. In response, Brooke felt his left hand slap hard against her big tit three times before pinching and pulling at the nipple.

Brooke threw her head back and cried out, flailing only to feel his arm slide across her neck. The hold tightened and oxygen became scarce. The blonde woman kicked and arched her back, trying to get any blood flow going to her head with just a few seconds left in the round. It was no use though and Brett felt her go limp in his grasp. He immediately let go and flexed his arms in victory. "The winner with only 8 seconds left in the round is Brett! Hope everyone is ready for Brett vs. Barb in a championship match next month!" exclaimed Claire.

Brooke came back from unconsciousness quickly, groaning from the soreness of her body. The fight had been short but she would be nursing her wounds for a while. For now, she just focused on getting through this punishment. She hated being dommed but she would be the perfect little prize for Brett like they had agreed the loser would. She began to pick herself back up but a shove from behind threw her back down onto all fours.

Brett was already naked behind her, his hard, four inch cock sticking out from his muscular body. He pulled her panties to the side and wasted no time in shoving his lubed dick into her tight asshole. Gasping, Brooke clutched at the mat for support. She had pegged many a submissive partner but had never had taken anything in the ass herself. The pressure felt nice but she worried about how rough the frat boy would be with her. He grabbed her by the hair bun and began driving his hips into her. God, there was really nothing like anal for Brett and he moaned lowly as he thrust in and out of her ass. With his free hand, he began spanking her hard with the back of his hand.

Each blow to her muscular cheeks produced a truly fantastic jiggle that made him want more. Brooke's beautiful butt would be red by the time he was done. His pace was slow for the moment. Brett wanted to enjoy every bit of this and pulled her hair to get a moan out of her. Brooke could feel every inch of his hard rod moving inside her but was determined to remain tough. As he wound up for another spank, she said, "Is that the best you've got? I've had 100lb girls fuck me harder than that."

Some of the crowd laughed and Brett grew a little angry but secretly enjoyed the trash talk. It was good that this girl was tough but he would show her in the end. The slaps against Brooke's ass grew harder and she could no longer hide how much they hurt. She moaned from the pain of each blow and she knew sitting would be hard in the upcoming week. His cock throbbed inside of her and Brooke could tell he was holding back the orgasm. "Is this really the best you've got? I can barely feel anything," she lied.

Brett was ready for the finish but needed to get Brooke in position first. Letting go over her hair, he shoved her head and chest down against the mat while pulling her big ass up high. The pace of his thrusts became rapid and his balls slapped against her bare pussy. As much as she hated to admit it, Brooke thought this was manhandling was so fucking hot as she moaned into the mat. "Fuck, fuck...fuck," she cried as her ass was pounded. Looming over her, Brett moaned wildly while calling her every dirty name under the sun. He steadied himself with each hand clutching at her beaten ass. The fight had been too easy and he was confident that he would make every fighter here his bitch.

With that thought, he came in her ass and pulled out in time to drizzle some of his cum across her cheeks. He shoved her ass back down with his foot, posing over her for a moment before leaving the ring. Brett had given an impressive performance tonight and many of the audience agreed with his assumption that he could run through anyone. Eventually, Brooke picked herself back up and slid her panties back into place. She couldn't win them all so she would have to take this loss as a tough, but important, learning experience. As she exited the ring, Claire picked up the mic to close the night.

"Great fights tonight with even better finishes. We'll be back next month bigger and better than over with another great card for you. Just like you, I can't wait to see who will win the championship!"