Brian's Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We say goodbye, and she ran out the door with the cart.

With whipped cream and a sticky chocolate thing, it's just enough to stay balanced on my cock as I shove it into Faith's mouth. As I push my cock in, she makes sure nothing escapes her mouth. She got the sweetness of chocolate and whipped cream, as well as the pleasant taste of my bare cock.

I pushed several whipped cream covered chocolate cake squares into Faith, then dug them out all by myself. I placed one on a nipple, doused it in whipped cream, and enjoyed the tasty dessert and nipple. Faith then got a cock with a chocolate cake square on the tip pushed into her oral cavity. I follow that up with a cock a-la-creme that she just devours.

Soon, our desserts ran out.

Faith is grinning as she says, "I know you didn't plan tonight out; it just shows your true awesomeness. You recognized the possibility and played along, as I think you expected a guy? tonight, right? I saw the disappointment. I dare say this worked out even better."

I am shaking my head, "I can't believe I did any of this. It's not me. Fine, taking advantage of a situation, that's me. You're right, I never saw this happening, and I sure as hell didn't plan this. It's been unbelievable. With all the fun so far, my first orgasm is gonna be quick. I'm going to move up and allow you to return to some oral. I would ask if you wanted to, but let's face it, you don't have a choice. Ha, ha, ha."

I use up the last of the whipped cream on my cock as she licks it for all she's worth. She loves the whipped cream, and just maybe, she loves sucking a cock just as much. She is quick to bob on my cock with as much range as she has. But, of course, with being tied up, she doesn't have much range with her mouth as she typically would. But, for me, it's still fantastic.

I add a small amount of moving my hips, and I quickly explode with a spray of my cum in her mouth.

That's the first sign that she loves this. After that, she eagerly and enthusiastically sucks my cock.

For her benefit, I slowly strip the rest of my clothes off. She stares at me. Why?

All I'm doing is taking off my shirt, shoes, and socks. I am naked like she is now. I move to her side and play with her large breasts. I squeeze, puff, twist, shake and slap back and forth for fun.

I spend thirty minutes doing nothing but playing with her breasts.

I then spend as much effort pulling on her nipples. When I pull hard enough, I get a small scream of pain. That's when I release and try something else. When I finally get bored, I move to a pussy eating position.

With the breast play, Faith looks amused at my antics. Now, she eagerly awaits my attention. I use my tongue to slowly and gently lick up the outside of her pussy lips. No black or brown, all bright pink. I can go much faster, but I have learned that women love the slowness, and not knocking into everything like a bull in a china shop. I am methodical in my lapping, touching every square inch along the outside right and then outside left, followed by lapping the inside, right, and left.

Faith is stressing the ropes by pulling tight from the incredible emotions running through her mind and the joy coursing through her body. Her pussy is literally on fire. Faith is calling out my name randomly between shouts of love and lust.

I move deeper, inside her pussy with two fingers near her taint, my other hand has a finger on each side of her clit, gently rubbing it, and I am on her side digging deep with my tongue. I get big swirls in with the tongue and a few pushing on the side of the tunnel for contrast.

I feel a series of small explosions inside her body that cause her to go silent. I stop, so she can recover.

Faith is breathing heavily; her eyes are wide open, looking at me like I'm an alien. She doesn't understand what I did to her. When you let others have their way, they only do what they want. I bet they rarely do anything for her benefit. They use her, abuse her, and take what they want.

Somehow, she likes that. I will never understand this sister. It's her life; she deserves to get sex the way she likes it. I know I am having fun, and from the look on Faith's face, she is also.

Faith moves to slower breathing; she is comfortable again. She's looking at me like I'm a Rock Star. Happiness is all but written on her forehead. I move between her legs and can see the anticipation in her eyes.

She is hungry for me. She wants me to fill her juicy peach. She wants me drilling her into tomorrow.

I don't make her wait; I push straight on in. This sister is sexually active, but she hasn't seen a guy quite my size. I am snug enough that others were a bit shorter and thinner. That's pathetic that I am the biggest that she has seen. It's not like it takes me ten minutes to get balls deep. Oh no, it's just a few seconds. Partially, she has plenty of self-lubrication, and partly, I didn't force things. I certainly don't want to hurt my sister. I wait a brief second for her to set her breathing, then I start the age-old rolling of the hips.

As I mentioned, she isn't the tightest nor the loosest. However, she is the most active in that she pulls the ropes tight and relaxes as I push in and pull out. Faith is remarkable because of her facial expressions. Instantly, pure joy is visible on her face. She is hilarious as I fuck her.

Faith says to me as I am rolling my hips, "There you go, baby. Oh yes! So good. Pump that python into my loins. Push it into me hard. Break me, baby. Uh yeah! Come on, you son of a bitch, fuck me harder and faster; I know you can. Don't give me any of this wimpy slow fucking. Be a man, use me, break me, hurt me!"

I don't fall for her taunting. I keep up a continuous slow fucking that I love so much. I gather she prefers a quicker rate. However, when you drop rope and restraints on your partner, you lose the ability to decide. She will get her quick fuck, but she will never get pain from me.

Sure, they have made my life a living hell at times. They have also given me sound advice on women and dating. Occasionally, I help guys who don't understand the word "no" or "not anymore." I can be very persuasive. I have gone on dates with a sister, so they had someone nice to show off, making an ex-boyfriend jealous or show off to another woman. I am highly sought after around Christmas for attending company parties.

Faith is still spilling the filth. Mom would be having a heart attack with the river of foul language being used right now.

I find it amusing. She wants something very specific. Yet, she gives away all ability to get what she wants.

Then she begs and coerces the man to do what she wants. That's illogical.

In a way, this perfectly defines my sister. "No, no, I don't want that." This is Faith babble, for that's exactly what I want. She loves to manipulate people. She knows I am immune to her mind control; I am too dumb, or maybe it's just because I am a man or don't care. Either way, I am enjoying fucking my sister very much. I have stopped twice to slow down. I don't want to blow my load this quickly. I feel the sides of my cock running along the velvet of Faith's pussy at this speed.

I can tell she has had a lovely series of orgasms. Some overlap in quick succession. About half the time, my cock rides along her clit, and that lights her up. Yet, she wants it faster.

Finally, Faith begs me, "Brian... Please help me out. Please give me what I want, what I need, a good, quick fucking. Could you do that for your favorite sister? Please?"

Then she gives me her sad eyes. Oh, fucking hell. She looks so damn adorable like that. I offer a big sigh, then quickly move to just short of my fastest speed. I must hold her hips tight to keep me centered.

Her being tied up is helping; she can't move too far. What little cock I have, I am using 100% to achieve happiness. There is zero doubt that Faith is enjoying this immensely.

For my part, this is amazing. There is something primal of having a bound woman at your fingertips. Even without causing pain, it's incredibly emotional knowing that I could. Equally impressive is knowing that she is mine to use, as I see fit. Anything that pops into my head, I can do. Right now, I want to fuck her fast. Every part of my body is alive and on fire. I can almost feel my cum churning in my balls, ready to release into my sister.

My balls are hanging low; as I thrust in, they swing under Faith and hit her ass. If she wasn't tied down, they would swing under her more, but there is the bed in the way.

I just hit my release point.

I can cum at any moment if I want to.

That means the end is near, and I need to speed this along before I can't control my orgasm. I push forward on the throttle; I am at full speed. Instantly, Faith can no longer talk. FINALLY! She has been flapping her lips non-stop.

I am a well-oiled (sweating) machine. I am dripping on Faith, and she couldn't care less. She, too, is sweaty from the fucking and the holding back of her orgasm. Now it's time for me to have fun. I slow down, so I can talk.

I quickly say to Faith, "I am your master; I own you. I decide IF and when you can cum. With me, you must be desperate and beg for your orgasm."

Faith is defiant, "Fuck you."

I stop the fast fucking and slow down considerably.

I am in command, "I control your orgasm. I can do this all night."

Actually, I can't. However, she doesn't need to know that.

Faith screams and then says with an irritable voice, "FINE!"

I am quickly up to speed again and plowing the fields of her pussy. This is fun; I wish I could do this all day, but with the energy I am expending, that would kill me. When I am close, I can still speed up some by shortening my stroke. If I don't travel as far, it takes less time, thus, the illusion of greater speed.

Faith says, "I want my orgasm."

She says that there was no effort, just as if she were ordering a sub sandwich with no strain.

I laugh, "Haha, no way. You need to be DESPERATE!"

I feel fantastic; this is some of the best sex ever for me. We continue for two minutes.

Faith is now frantic, "BRIAN, I need my orgasm!"

I make it look like I am thinking, "Mmmmmmmmm ... no. Not yet."

She is pissed at me.

I reduce the length I am thrusting in.

I am now at my fastest rate, and it's incredible.

Faith has lost the ability to communicate. She repeats, "Uggggggggggh, uggggggggggh, uggggggggggh."

I then see a flash go across her face like she was hit by lightning. I immediately scream out, "CUM FOR ME!"

Honestly, I think she was going to, no matter what. I didn't want her feeling guilty for not holding out. As I continue fucking, I am shooting my cum deep into my sister as I orgasm. This is new; typically, I stop to fire my loaded weapon. Not this time. I have slowed down, but as I continue to thrust in and pull out, I am spewing my cum.

It's a fantastic feeling anytime I orgasm. It's why we fuck; it's an incredible feeling.

For her part, Faith found the ability to communicate again. She wails a deep guttural scream that started from the core of her body and built as it burst out of her body into a deafening scream.

Her arms and legs pull taut on the ropes for a few seconds, and then her body completely relaxes. Her head falls back into the pillow, and she is limp in the ropes. Ever her pussy has stopped trying to cut my cock off.

As I finish shooting my cum, I gracefully fall to my side, next to my sister. I am exhausted from working so hard to please us. But I know I was successful. My plan was to deny her a few times, but that just wasn't in the cards today. It's okay; I liked the way it worked out.

I regain my strength before Faith does. I untie the ropes and remove the hand and ankle restraints. As Faith wakes up, she realizes she is free, and a tear comes to her eyes. I know that look, she thinks I wasn't pleased with her, and we are done. She rolls away from me.

I use a mock anger voice, "Oh no, you don't. I am still your master. You don't get to hide from me. What? You think we're done? Not even close, babe."

Faith rolls back and sits up at the same time. Both eyes are tearing as she hugs me hard.

Faith starts off, "I ... I thought ..."

I am quick to cut her off, "You may like to be restrained; I am not as much a fan. I like doggie, where I can show off my talents." But then, I chuckle as I say, "I also don't want to do ALL the work. So, get over here, and get up on your hands and knees. I want to drill you from a different angle."

Faith quickly is on hands and knees, legs bent, and her pussy wide open. She looks back over her shoulder with anticipation on her face.

I dare say she is looking forward to this more than being restrained. Fascinating.

I am up on my knees.

The bed is firm, making this easier.

My cock is still lubricated; her pussy is still leaking my last load of cum when I thrust in. Last time, I used my pace. This time, I will cruise at a much faster rate, which I think will please Faith more.

I almost laugh because I start off slow, and I can see that Faith is visibly disappointed. She is too nice to say anything. I am warming up with a few to get my timing. Now I move to the halfway point in my speed. I am thrusting in and pulling out much faster than I did previously, but still far from my fastest. Faith seems to be satisfied.

This is where I shine and enhance the experience. Some guys wow the women because they have a thick seven or eight-inch cock that women drool over. Guys my size need to "know how to use it," or we never get another date.

In my mind, I see a pussy as a cube, as in dice. Imagine the side with one dimple; that is my entry point. Opposite that entry point are four corners and four lengths that connect the four corners. That's eight targets that, in my mind, I aim for. The ninth position is straight ahead. That leaves me with patterns or just random fucking "holes." Faith has no clue that I picture her as a cube.

All she knows is that I am fucking her like nobody else. Because the angles are different, it's more exciting and fun. She doesn't have the exact same spots getting rubbed by my cock.

Nope. I vary the angle of attack enough to tell it's different, and she loves it.

Faith coos, "Oh Brian. This is amazing. I understand the rave reviews now. But, my God, I want to be fucked like this all the time."

I speed up. I love this view. Faith's chestnut brown hair is full of body; it usually bounces.

However, by working so hard, her hair is matted to her body. Her ass is to die for. It's a tiny little thing that opens to show her petals (when I'm not stuffing her) and her rosebud. As I pull out, her pussy latches on to me for as long as possible. Then, when I lance back in, she is quick to gobble me up.

Faith has stopped talking.

Oh, oh. She is near her orgasm; I recognize the situation instantly. I move to my fastest fucking just as quickly.

I stop all my games. I am laser-focused on jamming my cock into my sister and providing as much fun as I can. My need for orgasm is quickly approaching.

I yell out, "How close?"

Faith answers with a quick, "Close."

That doesn't help at all.

I try again, "How close? Almost there?"

I love looking at her thin waist and tiny ass. Seeing the breasts hanging is a remarkable sight to behold; they're perfect.

Faith screams out, "Few more."

I wonder, "Few more strokes? Few more minutes? Few more songs?" I get my answer quickly; it's a few more strokes. Faith roars out a scream like a male African lion, raging at a competitor, the loudest thing for miles. She then slowly wilts to her haunches, followed by falling over, to her side, away from me.

Meanwhile, while she is on her hands and knees, I have five more strokes. Each is hard, deliberate, and ends with a squirt of my cum. She then falls over, leaving me with a fabulous view of my cum running across her leg, her arms at unusual angles, and a smile on her face that's worth millions. One arm is above her head, and the other is behind her body. That leaves me with a fantastic view of her breasts. They sit high and tight on her chest with short stubby nipples surrounded by a thin areola.

Both the nipple and the areola look unusually small for the amount of breast she has. I would love to reach over and feast on those goodies again, but I am exhausted, and women can get a bit sensitive during and right after their orgasm. Also, I don't want her screaming again; I am sure the neighbors are unhappy as it is.

It's five minutes before either of us can talk.

Faith can talk with a normal voice, "Thank you, Brian. I both wanted and needed that. With my schedule and lifestyle, I don't fuck men often. But, when I do, most are lacking. You were exactly as advertised. Bro, you are a stud."

I look up at her, "Each woman is different. You were amazing. No, don't tell me I'm wrong. You really were amazing. I'm an expert on this. Let's get a few hours of sleep, and then I will rock your world again with me taking you standing up, palms on the bed. Then, when we wake up, I will fuck you again in the shower."

+++++

We had breakfast in the dining room, checked out, then spent the day like a young couple in love. We drove around, did some shopping, had a late lunch and dinner, then finally, I was dropped off at home, well after dinner. This was one of the best weekends of my life.

Chapter 15 -- Ouch!

Point of view: Brian

Over the next four months, we plan our wedding down to the most unbelievable detail. I swear they know how many sheets of toilet paper will be used per wipe. They are tracking things that just don't matter, all in the name of having a perfect wedding. After all, I have heard this a thousand times, 'You only get married once.' Bullshit, 17% of the country gets married more than once, with 4% more than twice. In a family of women, it doesn't matter.

Each sister has spent at least one session verifying I am marrying MaryAnn for love and not convenience.

This woman will assist in raising my angels and will have a dramatic effect on them. Children raised by two parents do better at just about everything.

You want two parents. There are certain things I can't teach a young woman; I don't have those life experiences. My sisters point out that there are four of them, plus mom and Linda.

In the end, it's comfortable having MaryAnn around. She isn't Holly. Nobody will be another Holly. To me, she's the next best thing. Since our talks, my sisters have been nicer to MaryAnn and more helpful at the wedding.

Both of those things have made me exceedingly happy.

+++++

It's two weeks before my wedding. I am on a job site because it has been flagged as an extreme danger day. I have my safe people and my best group here on site. They are welding in a confined space in an open building. It's scorching hot outside and expected to be like this for two weeks.

I am relying on my safety people to follow procedures and use common sense. We talked through the process, what could cause a problem, and the signs of danger. Only after reviewing this three times, getting all unnecessary people back, do we start.

What nobody accounted for, was the crane that's holding the elevator in place. It had a mechanical failure. That never happens.

The elevator slips twenty feet but is caught by the backup cable. Well, that was enough to scare the crap out of my men, causing them to jump out of the small area. In their panic, an adapter is pulled off the hose of highly combustible gas. As they are running out, I am running at them, yelling at them to take cover.

It didn't take long for the gas to build up and hit the open flame that was left on. That caused a tank to blow up a hundred feet away from me.

Because of the extreme danger, only a tiny tank was being used. However, even a small tank has a good kick from the force of the explosion. Everyone is down on the ground. Our safety guy called 911 immediately. I hear that Paco got hit and needs help.

123456...9