Brian's Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first I am furious at mom and all of you for not telling me. Don't worry, she set me straight. She knew I was getting married which means your plan failed. She set me right. You need to understand that I know her well. I have done many a fix-it jobs in her house, and I have received many a cake, pie, cookie, and danish, as she loves to bake. Holly and I knew her well; well enough that she was brutally honest with me and broke my heart.

"She soon leaves with me holding most of a full bottle still. I take out the security recordings and watch them. I find out that when I'm not home, there was a very different MaryAnn in the house. She never hurt the children physically; but verbally, that was a whole different story. With a big smile on her face, she could spew filth that would make a sailor blush. It was nasty, vile, filth. It was awesome watching the tapes while drinking the bubbly. My babies grew six months in front of my eyes. The first six months had no sound."

Faith is shocked, "You were going to marry a woman you didn't love? BRIAN!"

I knew that was coming as well, "Holly was perfect and well above my level in good looks. MaryAnn, too, was stunning. I am above average, but nothing close to model quality like they were. With three babies, I needed help, MaryAnn was willing, it was a marriage of convenience."

Addison inquires, "About MaryAnn, why did she think you would get the company. Without Holly, didn't you lose all ties?"

I shake my head, "This is where things get interesting. Holly and her mother are grocery shopping when I run into them. She remembers me and introduces me to her mother. She asks for my card. Back then I was doing odd jobs as a carpenter. I gave my card to everyone. Two days later Linda calls me to fix their deck. I had no idea they owned a construction company.

"I hand draw a design with the work I will do, quote her a price, she bumps up the price a bit and agrees. I start the work the following day. At lunch, she has me come inside for lunch. However, I smell. She wants me to shower first. I get another set of clothes from my van and go take a shower. She joins me in the shower. Bare ass naked."

Carrie screams out, "NO WAY! She's married!"

I smile, "Yes she is. She is still pretty. I fuck her in the shower. I am nothing special and last just ten minutes. She isn't impressed. I learn that her daughter likes me. Linda wants to train me, so I am good enough for her daughter. That week I fuck her before I start work, at lunch, and at the end of the day, I am an excellent student.

"On the last day, Holly comes home early to ask me out on a date. She walks in on me fucking her mother on the living room couch. I have never seen so much hate in my life. They threw and shattered things. Holly yells at Linda for fucking her boyfriend. Linda stops. Hers and my mouth are wide open. Holly asks me to go out for dinner. That is how we start dating.

"The next day, three other neighbors of Linda need work done and they, too, like to 'exercise' three times a day. They all teach me how to eat pussy and fuck better. Holly was an only child. Both Linda and Mark come from a small family, and both are persona non grata with their families. I always suspected they were brother and sister."

I take a moment to collect my thoughts, it's hard talking about Holly.

I continue, "After three weeks of dating Holly, Mark approaches me with a job offer as a carpenter with guarantees to be a foreman soon. Several people quit that day, furious at me for getting the job. I end up being the best foreman they have. I get first pick of the work, which ends up meaning that I divvy out the work, so I get people doing the work they're better at. It works out great for everyone, and that earns me a promotion.

"It's obvious that both Linda and Mark are big fans of mine and I can do no wrong. I understand why MaryAnn thought what she did. I was never thinking that way, but on reflection, I understand now. I guess she's right, I will end up with the company. More by default, but the girls will benefit, if not take over on their own. Time will tell."

Carrie looks at the floor, "Feeling better?"

I burst out of my sitting position, grab Carrie around the waist, and heave her up in the air. Once almost weightless, I redirect her body to roll over and land in the middle of the bed. Carrie screams in surprise. Faith, Natalie, and Addison sit in shock, unable to move. What can they do? They can't stop me.

Quickly, I am between Carrie's legs, feasting aggressively on her ripe pussy. Carrie is giggling and laughing. I caught her by surprise, and she is loving my attention. I am doing spaghetti on her now. I suck her pussy lips hard. They flutter in my mouth and sound more like the raspberries. Then I stop and they fall out. I then repeat that plan over and over as I move up her pussy on the right side and then down on the left side. I only move an inch each time.

Carrie is screaming, "OH MY! OH MY! What the fuck are you doing to me. I'm going to cum! NO! Yes! Almost there. No! Fuck! I have no idea. What are you doing to me?

Addison teases her, "Oh shut up and pretend like this isn't the first time you've been eaten. This is embarrassing."

Carrie ignores her sister, "OH! MY! GOD! You would not believe what he's ... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"

She orgasms, rolls away from me, and pulls her legs up to her chest.

Faith teases her, "He can't play with your breasts like that."

Addison adds, "Okay, Carrie is done. Next!"

Carrie uses her evil voice, "I know where you two live."

Addison adds, "Okay, come get me right now."

Carrie giggles, "You saw what he did to me. I need a few minutes to recover."

Faith is having fun, "Nope. I didn't see a thing. I saw his shaggy head between your legs, but for all I know he was flossing his teeth on a stray hair."

I ask, "Is mom stopping by later, or is it just the five of us?"

Addison is first to tell the story, "Mom and dad hit the booze pretty good. Didn't you hear the cats being choked all night? That was dad and MaryAnn's stepfather doing karaoke. They were dreadful."

Faith has a full grin, "As you know, dad can sing. However, he drank too much, and it was epic bad. They ended up shutting it down because of so many complaints. Mom was drunk enough that I doubt she even knows you exist right now."

Carrie rolls back and says, "You have twenty minutes. We will call up some room service. I want you having a break between us. It's been a long emotional twenty-four hours for you. You've now lost a second love in your life. We're worried about you."

As I plunge slowly into a beaming Carrie, I say, "Actually, as I see it, I upgraded. I went from a gold digger to four of the most awesome women in the world. I might add, four women that are only rivaled by the younger three women in my life. I love you all for what you have done, and what you mean to me."

Faith is calling for room service as I quickly move Carrie to a much faster rate than I would like. With only twenty minutes, I can't use a slow pace. Carrie is fine with the pace. She understands the need to move this along. With four sisters to please, I am fine with this plan.

I find it interesting that Faith and Addison are talking. They have no interest in watching me fuck Carrie. Today was the only time they acknowledged each other being with me. Otherwise, it's like I am dating four women. They all love me and probably don't want to share me. That will be interesting to watch as time goes on.

Right now, I need to speed up. Faith puts on her dress, so she can answer the door. No way she answers it naked. I bet we don't get a can of whipped cream either.

While quick fucking Carrie, I ask Faith, "Did you get chocolate sponge cake and whipped cream?"

I speed up even more. We are both grunting. Faith is all smiles, remembering our time at the hotel.

Faith frowns, "Sadly, no. They have cookies, cheese cubes, and crackers with OJ chasers."

Addison leads Faith, "And that is a problem because ..."

Faith giggles, "Several weeks ago I took Brian. We met at a nice hotel downtown. He ties me up to the bed. Room service shows up and he brings her into our room to set up. She is young and cute. She puts whipped cream in my pussy, then licks it out. Cake in the pussy, eats it out. Whipped cream on his cock, sucks it off. Then she uses me to host the whipped cream and cake for Brian. That was fun."

Listening to the story sets Carrie off. She explodes into orgasm and a deafening scream. There is a knock at the door, room service. Carrie pulls a blanket over her. Addison covers herself with her dress. I don't give a damn.

Of course, Faith brings the young delivery guy into our room to set up. He's disappointed at seeing the girls covered up.

As he finishes, he says to my sisters, "By looking at your little boy toy, he's pathetic. I can stick around and provide a real cock that will rock your world."

I am livid, what the hell did he say?

Faith solves our problem; she transforms into the Looney Toons Tasmanian Devil.

Faith stands in front of the guy, looks up at him, and then screams from an inch away, "You make me sick. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being." The guy is scared and backing up towards the door, his hands up in defense. "His cock is huge. He almost killed that woman there."

She points at Carrie. "Get the fuck out of here before I call the front desk and have you fired. You will never be even a tenth of that stud there. Why do you think we are lined up? Because he's awesome in bed you dummy. GO!"

He quickly left the room looking flustered.

Faith is on a roll; she throws off her dress and stomps towards me.

"Damn. That felt awesome yelling at that man," says a still puffing Faith, "I am on a roll. I am hot and bothered. You dear brother are mine. I am taking you. Get the fuck into the middle of the bed. NOW!"

Who does she think she is? I am the alpha male here, not her. I am high from having sex and the visuals. Faith is standing over me in a dominating posture. I reach out quickly with my right hand and grab a breast. I pull the breast which pulls her to me. Like, right onto me. However, before she gets to me, I slam her body down on the bed, next to me in a roll.

As she is going down, I am rolling over. Using my muscles, tossing her body around, I am prickling with energy. I feel strong and in charge. Faith has lost all her bravado. I look down on Faith with love in my eye.

My voice is low and sinister sounding as I say, "NO. I am in charge. I run this family. I decide who gets sex and how. You want to control me? Good fucking luck. Now I will show you how dominant I am."

She doesn't like the look in my eyes. I am hard as rock right now. I slowly push my way into Faith. She is drenched with her own juices. I move to a much faster rate than I have ever started with. Faith is in shock. She knows I never do this. I am the loving caring brother who always treats her like the goddess she is. I don't care. I am fucking her fast. Not fast and hard, just fast ... okay, a little hard. I realize that all my muscles are rippling. Swell, I am fucking her hard and fast.

I mean, I am really slamming into her hard. Carrie, Natalie, and Addison are staring at me and my muscles as they ripple while fucking their sister. Faith isn't fighting me at all. Her face says she is in shock still. She can't believe that I have done this to her. It's also hard because the ride is so extreme. This is taking a lot of energy and I have gone far longer than I ever have at this rate.

I see that Carrie looks with concern at me. She catches Addison's attention and points to Faith's breasts. The two of them look up at Faith as they lick and suck on her nipples. Oh swell, she is going to blow up! I quickly move to my fastest rate. This is an insane rate. No way can I keep up for very long.

Normally, I would be freaking out, because Faith might not orgasm. However, she is loaded with all the good feelings from my cock firing into her body at the speed of light. Then add her sisters sucking on her nipples and she is having a blast. But that's not enough. Carrie is a very dirty girl. Carrie has a finger around Faith's clit. As I thrust forward, I can feel the top of her hand pressing on her clit.

The end was never in doubt. Faith screams out a short roar. It was short lived, her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She can't move.

Her eyes are staring as she somehow asks in a soft voice, "Where did that come from?

I roll over and look at the ceiling. Do I tell them? I close my eyes; I can see it all over again ...

I think back three years as I say with a broken heart, "My last girlfriend before Holly was Toby. She was a bit butch, but still a pretty girl. I took her out for an evening of dinner and dancing. We both had fun. Two days later I get an instant message to meet her at a downtown motel, a nice one.

"I go down, she greets me at the door naked. However, as I start undressing, four guys come out, restrain me, tie me to the bed, and then leave. I am nervous. She orders me to eat her to six climaxes. That gave me hope. Then she beat me for an hour with a crop. It wasn't hard enough to mark me for life. It was strictly for pain. She then urinated on me, dressed, and left me tied to the bed."

I can hear all four sisters sobbing.

"While she is abusing me, she explains that she was dating Kathy. I then dated her, and after our breakup, she went back to Toby. However, Kathy was never the same, and that pissed off Toby. She got even with me," I choke out with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Addison launches herself at me. She covers my body, like she is protecting me. She is crying and kissing me.

I continue, "The maid found me the next morning. She screams and calls the front desk. A Janet Fellows runs into my room with several others behind her. One look at me and she sends everyone else out of the room. She releases me and pushes me into the shower.

"She never says a word, but I know that I smell. She strips and joins me. My face is looking at the wall, I am too humiliated to look at her. She tries to hug me and massage me, it hurts too much. She lightly takes soap to my body and then uses a hand towel to wash me off. She uses the tiny bottle of shampoo to clean my hair, then uses her hands to slick back my hair. Only after she dries me off and we're both dressing, does she say, 'You're a cute one. That was one mother fucking stupid woman.'

"I am given a maintenance uniform. She takes my hand, we pass by the gawkers standing outside my room, down the elevator, and across the lobby. She kisses me lightly on the lips, then ducks my head as she pushes me into a stretch limo that took me home. I didn't even look at a woman again until Linda ... well, you know the story."

Addison ask me while still crying, "Did you ever get even with the bitch?"

Now completely embarrassed, "What could I do, hit her? Drag her and my self-respect through the courts? No. I have done my best to forget about her. Not even Holly knew about her. She thought I was a gentleman. In truth, I was scared of her."

All four are still crying, as am I. However, they are all smashed up against me, pressing their breasts into me. That's helping me prepare for Addison. I am getting hard again.

Addison is now laughing and crying, "Brian. You are soooo predictable. Here we are crying our eyes out at your sad tale. There you sit enlarging yourself just because eight breasts are pushing up into you."

I push Addison to arms-length, with both hands on a breast, "No, those are not just breasts. Those are four pairs of the most perfect breasts. THAT gets me hard. All right, four perfect sets of breasts AND knowing you are next to get fucked tonight."

Like Faith, I grab Addison by the breast, pull her to me, then roll us both over. Again, like Faith, I start a very fast and hard fucking.

Carrie, always the doctor, cries out, "NO! You can't ... do ... that ..."

On her saying no, I cut my speed about 80%. This is now a slow fucking.

Carrie continues, "... it's too much ... for your body. Okaaaaay. I guess you knew that already."

I can easily talk at this rate, "Yes I did. Faith took a lot of energy out of me. I wouldn't have lasted another five minutes. At this speed, I am gaining energy ... slowly."

Addison is giddy with excitement, "Oh no, you can do this all night. This is amazing. Oh fuck, I have gone to heaven. I feel something else, something different, something that's not there in a quick fucking."

Carrie helps explain, "In a quick fucking, you only feel the helmet touching your pussy. It thrusts in and is dragged out. With going slow, the ridge of the helmet pushes the pussy out of the way. Because there is time, it contracts against the shaft. Now add to that, Brian has thick wavy veins running the length of his member. You might be able to feel that as well."

Addison is exuberant, "Whatever it is, it's amazing. I love it. I'm hooked. Best thing ever."

Faith interjects, "ADDISON!"

Addison sweetly loos over, "Huh?"

Faith is irritated, "Shut up and enjoy."

At thirty minutes Carrie, Natalie, and Faith are bored and sleepy. I start a gradual increase in speed. Addison immediately noticed and her eyes pierce mine. Just like her work, her mind detects the tiniest of details and questions it. I use my eyes to point at Carrie, Natalie, and Faith.

Addison responds with a nod of her head and a smile on her face.

As I speed up, Carrie, Natalie, and Faith notice the difference a few minutes later. They sit up straighter, and then they surprise me. They take turns kissing their sister. They each get two kisses in before they stop and then use their arms to lightly run the top of her prickly nipples.

Addison starts a heavy, forced breathing. Excellent self-awareness on her part. She was turning a light pink and needed more oxygen.

They all stop, Carrie points to her ear lobe. I move to my fastest rate. They are going to make her explode. Her ears are sensitive. They will use a bit of tongue, not too much, but it won't matter. Addison is primed and her ears are her gun powder. Carrie and Faith both lean over. I can see Carrie lightly strum the tip of her tongue over her open ear.

That had an instant effect on her. Addison freezes. No scream. At most, it was a soft, "Oh." Her pussy clamps down on me hard. Her eyes are still watching me. I have that wonderful feeling that men love so much. There is the initial burst of cum that squirts out one's body and into our partner. A warm, creamy glob of cum shot out of my body, leaving a euphoria in its wake.

Addison is still unmoving as I shoot four more salvos into my sister. Her eyes flutter, she is tired. Yet that unbelievably good feeling is coursing through her body. That's a feeling she relishes and prevents her from falling asleep. When I am done, I am still on my knees. I am exhausted like never before in my life. I fall to Addison's side.

I look over, we make eye contact. I see the love in her eyes. She reaches over and kisses me lightly on the lips. We both fall asleep within seconds. Carrie jumps in bed behind me. Faith turns off the lights, pulls the drapes shut, and then gets behind Addison.

+++++

At 4:00 AM, I wake up to use the washroom. Natalie follows me. I do my thing and come back to wash my hands. Natalie is bent at the waist, her hands on the sink counter, and her legs are spread wide.

Natalie has a tear in her eye, "You were too tired. I missed out. Anything left in the tank? Please?"

I don't say anything. I step forward, use both hands to grab her waist, and then I thrust forward. I give her about five rolls of my hips before I move to my fastest rate. No rough stuff. No rippling muscles for her. She gets just a good quick fucking.

123456...9