Brian's Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I see it, it's still a gorgeous ring; you still bought it. It's not the ring whose owner died of cancer; it's the ring your wife wears. One that I would be proud to wear. I don't need to wear this ring for you to remember her; you'll never forget her."

I ask her, "Would you like to wear that ring?"

Linda is appalled at me; she screams at me, "NOOOOO! Do it the right way! Oh, and wait. I want to record this."

She has her phone out and is now recording.

I take a deep breath, get down on one knee, look up at Janet, "Janet, my love, would you be a dear and agree to marry me?"

The next few moments are the longest in my life. I know it was a split second, but it seemed like ten minutes for her to scream out, "YES! YES! A thousand times YES!"

I stand up, and she jumps on me. Arms and legs are wrapped around me, and she is kissing me with a million kisses. We are all crying.

+++++

It's precisely a year to the day later. I am in a tuxedo standing next to a priest. Walking down the aisle between the pews is a special cart. It's square and just wide enough for three young women to push it. In the middle, on top of a pyramid, is a ring. Each of my girls wears a fabulous dress that's an exact duplicate of Janet's dress.

I thought MaryAnn's dress was nice looking. But it was crap next to what Janet and my daughters are wearing. Bling, style, huge veils, and a style that will be forever timeless. The girls love the veils; it's new for them. I retrieve the ring and leave my babies standing in the aisle. They will walk back down the aisle with Janet and me.

Now it's Janet's time.

The music starts, and I am in tears as soon as I see Janet. She, too, is crying. It seems most of the place is. She is soooo awesome. Want to know how awesome she is? A few months ago, I met her family for the first time. Boy, was that embarrassing. I get home and tell Janet that her mother was one of the women I slept with when Linda passed my name around to help me learn about sex. Her response is to laugh her ass off.

We say our vows; we're declared man and wife. I reach over and give my now wife a passionate kiss. Before the place erupts with a cheer, Patty yells out, "MOM! I HAVE TO PEE!"

The end.

1...456789