Brian's Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Addison; I'm a high-priced lawyer. The other woman is Faith, the owner of a manufacturing company. Carrie is the top doctor at County Memorial Hospital's ER department. That man was our brother," says Addison.

What the hell is this? I was awesome to that man.

Addison continues, "We recently found out about that event. With the beating and humiliation he endured, that can ruin a man. Even an outstanding man like Brian can crawl into a hole they never recover from. However, you had a profound effect on him. Six months later, he finds the love of his life. Then, nine months later, they marry. Unfortunately, a year later, she is dead from cancer, and he has three-month-old triplets."

I am crying like a baby, the same as they are.

Carrie continues the story, "You saved our brother. We're sorry about stripping and restraining you. We wanted you to understand partially what he went through. Now you will be able to understand our actions better. First, we talked to your bosses, the big bosses. When I told my administration, what happened to my brother, they all cried.

Most of them are women and know him.

Faith owns a medium-sized company, and she sets lots of people up in hotels. All three of us will use this hotel if you get promoted."

OH MY GOD! I continue to cry.

Addison adds, "They have three open management positions; you get to choose which one you want. We also bought you a brand-new SUV. They said your commute sucks. The keys are on the nightstand, and it's parked in the management row, the first spot.

When your bosses heard what you did, that was obviously more than they would ever ask of you. They loved your initiative and compassion. I must say, we did as well. I am going to remove the ball-gag, don't scream. I am going to ask you a yes/no question. You get one word before the gag goes back. Choose wisely."

Faith jumps up and down, "Can I ask? Can I ask?"

Addison chuckles, "Sure, go for it."

Faith cautiously gets on the bed from the foot's end, then saunters her way up the bed, straddling my waist.

Faith removes the ball gag and asks me with the most passionate voice, "As a thank you, would you like each of us to eat you to orgasm four times? That would be an even dozen orgasms. If not, we let you go after asking one last question."

In my mind, I am conflicted. Do I want three strangers, women, eating me to orgasm?

It didn't matter.

While my brain was pondering the question, my sex-crazed body said with an unmistakable, lusty groan, "YES!"

Faith sheds the dress by letting the straps off her shoulders; it did the rest on its own.

She is slow and tender, lapping at my pussy lips. Oh my, what have I done! With a loving touch, she swirls her tongue around my lips and my clit. I am embarrassed as I orgasm from the light licks on my vulva. With my touches, that's a cool-down spot. With Faith, I orgasm!

She moves on to a rapid licking. This is a funky feeling. It kind of creeps me out as she's constantly moving. I can't see it, but it feels like a millipede circling my vagina.

Creepy or not, five minutes of that, and I cum again. She also gets me off doing the alphabet and what seemed like random poking.

With each orgasm, I scream softly. My scream starts, but it's stifled by the orgasm. I now realize how much these women love that man. They don't do this for anyone else. My tears have stopped.

Addison is next. I get the same four styles of eating pussy. However, it was entirely different. I know what they did. I know how they did it. Yet, there was almost nothing in common. Where Faith was slow and gentle, Addison is a sledgehammer. Faith used a deft touch, whereas Addison slammed her tongue into my pussy. There was never a doubt where her tongue was.

If you asked, I couldn't say one was better than the other. They were each unique and VERY much enjoyed. Carrie is next to eat me, and again, I get the four same styles.

Carrie starts me off on my vulva with large licks. Carrie doesn't just go up and down. She draws circles, ovals, and lines on my vagina. She is much slower than the other two women. She is taking her time and enjoying herself. I believe she likes this more than the other two women do. I orgasm again. They are wearing my ass out.

Carrie breaks from the pattern; she is ... chewing ... sucking ... slurping on my labia? Oh yes! That's magnificent. The gentle pressure makes it hard to pick out the style. Under sixty seconds, and I orgasm again. I am embarrassed that I gave it up so quickly. Immediately, she is slurping my juices from deep within me.

Her tongue is wicked as it reaches down for my nectar. Then, as the tongue comes up, she swirls it in the hole and then stomps on my clit for my eleventh orgasm.

Carrie gives me a few minutes to recover. These came quickly and are stomping my ass. Her next move surprises me. She sets her tongue down on my clit with no movement.

No talking. No caressing my body. Just a wet tongue sitting on my clit. Drool dropping into my honey pot. Should I say something?

It starts off soft, like a whisper from a normal conversation. It just barely registers that something unusual is going on. I'm not sure if this is a feeling or a sound.

How bizarre. As the intensity increases, it's both a sound and a touch.

Cool! I can hear it better now; she's humming a song. Oh yes, this I like. The sound and intensity of the humming grow. It tickles. I fight the restraints, but they are performing as I expected they would. I can't move but an inch. I am forced to endure this glorious feeling that is tickling me to death.

Lucky for me, I orgasm quickly. It wasn't fair; I have never experienced that before. It was a great technique.

With a smile on her face, Carrie says, "I go both ways. I like the tenderness of a woman. However, nothing can replace sleeping with a man or being stuffed by a real cock. My brother taught me how to hum on a woman. He really is an awesome man."

Addison gave me a minute to compose myself before she asks me, "We have one more question for you. This is a simple yes/no question. Would you like to be part of the revenge plot against the woman that orchestrated that heinous evening against our brother?"

This is an easy question. My brain and body are in complete agreement.

I say with a strong and clear voice, "Yes. If I might add, I have thought long and hard of how I could exact revenge. I have a plan, are you interested?"

With compassion and tears in my eyes, "He was such a sweet-looking man. He had been crying all night. My heart ripped in half when I saw and smelled what was done to him. He could have been filled with rage; he could have lashed out at me. Not that man. He was as docile as a puppy. He really impressed me."

I am released, and all three give me big hugs. Then, we all put our clothes back on.

Carrie explains, "I'm sorry for treating you like this. We wanted you to get a taste of what Brian went through. You know what you did. Maybe now you can appreciate it more, the effect you had on him."

They are all crying.

Addison stops the hugs, "You are well past the normal time for dropping off towels. You better get back before they fire you. We have been up here two hours."

OH FUCK!

Frantically I hug each one, say goodbye, and then run out the door. Then, finally, I sprint to the door of the elevator and press "down." It seemed to take twenty minutes for the elevator to arrive.

I can't lose this job! Martin is going to scream at me.

I slow down as I hit the lobby. I walk back to my position, and Carol, a part-timer, is there. Martin turns around, and he looks pissed.

Martin says in his annoying British accent, "How nice of you to join us again. I gave you a simple task, deliver some towels. I thought you quit, so I had Carol come in. Please report to the dining room. STAT!

I am in tears as I walk briskly to the dining room. My shift started at 2:00. I was gone for two hours. Typically, at 4:00, the dining room is empty. I see one table with a stranger; his back is to me. For three tables in all directions, I see the company's owner sitting with the branch manager. The other tables all have other managers sitting at them. Everyone is looking at a menu and ignores me walking in.

The hostess, Ann, grabs my arm and pulls me to the center of the room. It's HIM, the man that was humiliated.

Brian says to me, "Welcome Janet, they insist that you have dinner with me."

I still can't talk, but I sit in the chair, looking at the cute man I helped. Then, I look at the menu, and there is a problem. I see four things on the menu, and they're all the same, filet mignon and a lobster tail. I always order the cheapest item; I can't afford to eat here often.

Brian starts his story, "I had a nice girlfriend, Karen. Her previous relationship was with a lesbian, Toby."

I should note three-quarters of management are women. As Brian starts weaving his story about Karen and Toby, I hear several of them are softly crying.

Brian continues, "Finally, a maid came into the room and found me in my situation ..."

Even Brian is crying now. Why is he telling me this part of the story? I know it. I look around, and to my horror, the management team is listening to him weave his story of pain and humiliation.

Brian gets to the part where, "... she pushes down my head and closes the door on a stretch limo. I am taken home, where I cry and withdraw from the world for a whole week. Then, my sisters beat the crap out of me, forcing me to leave home and sulk somewhere else." After he pauses, "... I am in the grocery store buying a list of things mom gave me. Then, I run into a pretty woman and her daughter, Holly, that I remember from high school."

When he explains about her death, I am positive, they're all crying. How could they not? I'm a blubbering mess, and this is the second time I've heard the story. Even the guys are in tears. The story continues with MaryAnn now.

Brian finishes the story, "The following day, she tries to get me fired. I guess she never realized that Linda and Mark, the construction company owners, were also Holly's parents. She was led out in handcuffs and is out on bail now. That's my life story. Yes, it's been hard. However, I knew the most remarkable person for close to three years, and I am raising her special angels. Without your care and compassion, I'm not breathing today."

My hands go to my mouth.

I am crying hard; tears are flowing down my cheek; I use the napkin to hide my face. I don't know how to process this. He just said I saved his life. In an instant, my chair is pulled back. At the same time, I am being lifted into the air. I look around.

The owner pulled my chair back, and Brian has hoisted me off the ground and into his big comfortable arms. He is hugging me and crying on my shirt. I embrace all of him that I can.

The owner of my company looks me in the eyes and asks, "Did you answer yes or no?"

What the hell is he talking about. Brian never asked me a question.

The owner smirks as he asks again, "Carrie's first question. Did you answer yes, or no?"

OH MY GOD! HE KNOWS! I am so embarrassed; I turn beet red from my forehead to my breasts. I can't believe he knows. He's waiting for an answer.

I timidly reply, "Yes."

He cries out, "YES!"

He then does an arm pump and continues to the others, "I told you. No woman can resist being eaten to a dozen climaxes. Why would you say no? You all owe me a dollar!"

He follows up more seriously, "How did you reply to the second question?"

With confidence in my voice, "The bitch is going down." I said that without any hesitation.

We then had a nice dinner, the best I have ever had. The company was spectacular. I like this guy; my hunch was right about him. He's a good old-fashioned, honest, and kind man. I can't believe what he's been through in his short life. I am set back on my feet, only to have everyone else there give me a hug.

Our owner is last, "While I like what you did, I certainly hope that nobody ever feels like it's your job to strip naked and take a shower with a guest. I think somewhere, there is a rule against what you did. I grant you a pardon this time. I know why you did it. You were showing compassion, I understand. Thank you for working with my team, and I look forward to working with you on our management team."

He hugs me as the meals start arriving. Brian and I enjoy a lovely dinner. We stay to talk while slowly, everyone else leaves. I have a hard stop at 7:00 PM; I'm leaving early to help watch over my sick parents.

Brian asks me, "Would you like to go out dancing tonight or something else?"

Oh, do I ever want to, but I say, "I'm sorry. Unfortunately, my parents are sick; tonight, is my turn to help at home, and no, I am not subjecting you to that ... yet."

We stand looking at each other awkwardly for a minute.

Faith startles both of us by saying, "How about next weekend?"

Where did they come from? Were they here all along?

Carrie says to me, "Say yes, Saturday would be perfect."

I smile, "Yes, Saturday would be perfect. 7:00, Cantini's?"

Brian hedges, "Saturday, good. 7:00, good. I prefer the sauce at Gambino's better."

Addison says, "What he meant to say is yes, Saturday, 7:00 PM, and Cantini's is perfect. We will dress him, so he'll look presentable."

Brian looks very uneasy.

I lean forward, lifting a leg in the process, kiss him lightly on the lips.

I say, "I will meet you there," then I turn around, and walk to the parking deck to find my new car. I never looked back. Several women at the front desk yell out, "You go, girl!" I feel like a million dollars right now.

Chapter 19 -- Sweet Revenge

Point of view: Brian

Three days later, I am in my living room. A large play mat is down on the floor, and on top of that is a thick mushy pad. It's playtime. My daughters are all over me. They run into me, hit me, bash on me, grab me, and oh yes, they poke me. I now play with my legs closed. I almost got my nuts crushed once. They love playing with their aunts and me. My sisters don't enjoy it as much; my girls like to pull long hair. I giggle every time.

I get a text message. Those are rare at night, so I check it. I read it twice.

I ask Addison, "What are you three up to?" I get the 'what me?' look. I'm not amused, "This is from an old girlfriend I will never talk to again.

"She just texted me, 'Tell your sisters, the grand prize arrived today.'"

With anger in my voice, I shout, "I don't want anything to do with her."

The babies are now crying because of my loud voice. I am furious that they're talking to her. I get up and stomp to my room like a little boy. I know I am acting childish, and yet I am so mad, I still do it. That brings back a lot of bad memories ... it was the most humiliating day of my life, by far.

Had my sisters not shown up, I would not be here now. But, I wonder, with all the pain I have endured, am I better off?

Addison saunters quietly into my room. I am lying on the bed. She sits next to me and rubs her hands on my back.

"I want you to be quiet. I am going to tell you a story. It is just a story that may or may not be similar to actual events." So says the true lawyer, never admitting to anything.

Addison continues, "That text was confirmation that Kathy is hooking up with Toby tonight." I growl. "Shut up. I know what they mean to you now. Your girl Janet and their marketing department created a grand prize award for the Presidential Suite. It seems they rented their 500,000th room and pulled a random name; and Toby WON! She will check-in, and then Karen will show up for a night of wild sex.

"This week, the hotel has been upgrading their security system, so there are no working cameras. Kathy has a bunch of friends escorting her. When they finish, she will personally drop off the recording on a thumb drive. Janet, Faith, Carrie, and mom are all coming over later to watch the movie with you. Natalie is out of town. Just in case it brings back too many bad memories, we will be here to help you."

I am freaking out, "NO! Not with Janet here!"

Addison hugs me, "Oh, you beautiful man. Honey, it was her idea to have us over. It seems she saw how we were clinging so closely to you and figured it out. She's a special woman. She's hoping you need to be comforted tonight, and she wants to be first in line to ... comfort you."

I don't believe her at all, "Okay, now I know you're playing with me. She doesn't know me at all. I had a shower and a dinner with her, that's it."

Addison has tears running down her cheeks, "Didn't you see the way everyone listened to your story. Didn't you hear the crying? Didn't you see her face? She fell for you, even when you're tied up and doused in urine. That wasn't exactly your best moment. Yet, she saw something in you. You touched her in ways she had never felt before. You needed help. Do you really think many women would strip and take a shower with you?

"Okay, with you, that percentage is probably higher. Still, that was extraordinary service. As the owner stated, technically, she should have been fired. They saw her love, just as much as your need for that help. Now come back to the living room; no way Faith can handle those three on her own. She came in right as I came to get you. I hear more cars; there are drinks and hors d'oeuvres in the fridge. I need to start heating them up."

Oh my. I have no idea what's going on in my own home. This was all planned back when they went grocery shopping three days ago. I don't mind seeing Janet again. We had a nice dinner. Tomorrow we're going out on a date. As I am walking down the hallway, I realize I really don't have a choice anymore. I'm sad and feeling down until I see Janet in her uniform standing by the door. She's looking uncomfortable, and out of place.

I come from her blindside. She is watching my sisters and mom.

She totally didn't see me. I have got to give her credit when I wrapped my arms around her, no flinch at all. Immediately, she melts into my arms. Addison and Faith are busy rushing around in the kitchen. Carrie is opening two bottles of Chablis. She already pulled out the glasses. I notice there are two more glasses than bodies in the room.

The children are in bed already.

The doorbell rings. I am right there, so I open the door. I stand stunned. It's Linda, why is she here? I don't even think to ask her in.

Janet says to her, "Hello. I'm Janet, please come in. Eventually, Brian will catch up. Who are you?"

Linda walks into the room; she is wearing a very sexy, short black skirt with a plain white T-shirt. It makes all her assets show off.

Linda shakes Janet's hand, "Hello, I'm happy to meet you. I'm Linda, Holly's mother."

Both Linda and Janet pull me along to a couch, where they sit on my sides. Mom and my sisters take up the other sofa and a chair.

Drinks are distributed, and tiny plates of food scatter the coffee table, ripe for picking. Nobody is talking.

Linda starts it by leaning forward and talking to Janet, "I met Brian in a grocery store the day after his ... event. I was instantly drawn to him. He's cute. My daughter remembered him. They shared a class Freshman year. She immediately knew he was heartbroken. She told me he was typically confident yet quiet and well-mannered. He was a true gentleman. I knew the look in her eye. She wanted him bad."

With a tear in her eyes, "She had an excellent eye for men, yet she didn't feel any were worth her time. We 'bumped' into him, struck up a conversation, and he gave me his card, not knowing that I own a construction company. I had been after my husband to fix our deck for a while and no luck getting him to fix it.

"I got this great idea; I'll hire Brian to fix my porch. First, I watch him closely, then I check his work. He was talented at both. He seemed happy working but was shy when I tried to talk to him.

1...456789