Brian's Submission

Story Info
Brian submits for the time being.
3.6k words
4.08
10.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been a dominating woman but I think I found someone to corrupt as I so eloquently put it. I met Brian on a dating sight and he seemed eager to please me. I have always wanted a submissive man to serve me and since he seemed so excited about the prospect of being used by me I had to try.

I had just finished work for the day and it had been so stressful. I had to finish up a weeks worth of paperwork so I could go to a company mandated conference on customer service and management styles for progressive work places. I was looking forward to it and had been packed and ready to go for a few days and all I had to get through was the last two days of work. I was finally finished and ready to go. I pulled up my phone and started chatting with Brian and told him about how long work was. He suggested that he come to my house and give me a massage. I was so tempted but told him I was going to take a shower and probably go grab some dinner before heading to bed before my long drive the next morning.

As I was getting in the shower his next message made the wheels in my head turn while I showered. "What can I do to talk you into letting me come take care of you tonight?" As I washed my hair I got a wonderful idea, I would have him come over and serve my every whim for an evening and see how it goes. I texted him as I dried off and told him my address. I told him he could wait for me at the door and if he does exactly as I said he was going to have a really good night. I told him to go to my house and stand in front of my door with his hands behind his back waiting for me. He must not look away from the door.

I went down the road to my favorite little bistro and ordered a glass of wine and a a sandwich. I was determined to wait an hour to go home just to make him wait a while. The entire time I was eating I was imagining the fun I would have with Brian. He was a gorgeous dark man with curly hair and some of the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. You could tell he took care of his body and one of my weaknesses is broad strong arms and shoulders. The pictures on the dating site made me think that he could definitely man handle and dominate me but I had other plans for this man. I finished up my wine and went back home.

I honestly didn't know if Brian would be there waiting for me but I was very hopeful. As I drove down the long drive to my home I thought about all the ways I could play with this man. If he was as beautiful in person as he was online then I was going to try my hardest to keep this man around for a while. I pulled my car up and saw his car sitting there in front of my house. I deliberately parked right behind his car so that he would have to ask my permission to leave in the morning or whenever I was finished with him. As I got out of the car I saw him standing at my door exactly how I had instructed him. My house was at the end of a drive surrounded by woods. There was no house around for almost 3 miles. I walked up behind him and slowly rubbed my hands up his arms and across his back and shoulders. They were as firm as I had hoped from the pictures. I told him he was a good boy and that I was going to completely enjoy his pampering me tonight. As I said this he started to turn towards me. I shoved him firmly to establish my dominance.

He submitted so much easier than I imagined. Since he was so compliant I ordered him to strip for me. To take off everything he is wearing but not to look away from the door. This man, this beautiful man that had not even seen my face aside from the images online did exactly as I told him to do. I reached around his body and handed him my key and told him to open the door and to walk in to my house. Go straight down the hall to my kitchen and pour me a glass of moscato from the refrigerator. I told him that I was going to my room to put on something more comfortable and to kneel in front of the recliner with the glass in his hands. I could hear him opening cabinets and looking through drawers trying to find a wine glass and a bottle opener. He sounded hurried and I knew he could not complete the task as quickly as I could get into my little purple negligee and get to the chair. I walked into the living room and from my chair turned on some music to add some life to the room. I heard footsteps in the hallway and knew Brian was on his way to me.

This was the first time he saw my face and I could tell by his enlarged cock he was excited about the way the evening was going. As he knelt down in front of me I reached out and took the glass from his hands and took a sip of my wine. I looked at this beautiful man and asked if there was anything he would not do for me to make my evening better. He said no, I will do anything you ask of me tonight. Lifted my foot and told him to kiss my foot and to work his way slowly to my knee. Once he got to my knee I placed my other foot on his chest and told him to do the same on my other leg. I was enjoying this so I told him to go refill my glass and to grab a bottle of water and a glass of ice and to find me in my room.

Being the kinky woman I was I had a massage table and a spanking bench in my room along with a king sized bed. I wanted to have every option available when I needed it. I went over to the massage table and took off my clothes and laid ass up. When Brian came in he came over to me and knelt in front of me with the wine glass. I took it and took a drink then handed it to him and told him to put it on the dresser. He knelt in front of me again and I told him he was going to kiss me then rub my body down like the good boy he was with his hands and mouth. I wanted to be touched everywhere and for his mouth to follow or lead his hands over every inch of my body.

I was in ecstasy the entire time. He started on my feet. His hands rubbing while his mouth and tongue were on me too. He did exactly as I commanded and when he flipped me over I could see his hard throbbing cock. I told him not to use his hands while he massaged the top of my body. He could only use his mouth. He kissed and bit and nibbled down my jaw line and down my neck and down my chest. He spent a very long time on my breasts and I was getting so very wet. As he worked his way down my stomach I pushed his head to my sweet spot. I told him I would tell him when to stop. His tongue reached out and filled me. He pushed it so deep inside of me. I was moaning in ecstasy and could feel my orgasm building. I came on his tongue and he drank it up. Poor Brian was so hard and throbbing and I almost felt sorry for him... Almost.

I instructed him to go bend over the spanking bench and I would take care of his wonderful cock. He was such an obedient boy. He went to the bench and laid his lean and sexy body over it. I then asked him if he remembered saying he would do anything I asked tonight. He said yes... I went to my box of tricks and took out a thick leather blindfold and covered his eyes. I then took the cuffs that were attached to the bench and cuffed his right ankle then I went to his left arm and cuffed that one down. I circled back rubbing his body and cuffed his left leg and continued the motion and cuffed his right arm. He was spread open and his hard cock was hanging below him. Still throbbing and full. I knew it would not take him very long to explode once I got started. I knew I would have to take it slow or overload his senses to the point he cannot think and cannot cum from the sheer crazy of it all. I walked around him... Touching him and rubbing his toned brown body. His moans were stronger. I looked at his handsome round ass and started rubbing it. I went over to my toy box and picked out my harness and dildo and grabbed some lube. I put everything on and picked up a new paddle that I purchased about two weeks prior. I went over to his beautiful body and started rubbing his ass with my left hand all the while rearing back my right hand with the paddle. I swung and hit his ass with the paddle. He cried out in pain. I started rubbing his ass again to relieve some of the pain. I walked over to where his head was and whispered in his ear to beg me to do it again. Beg me to beat his ass.

Brian's breath caught in throat and I heard him whisper. Please... Please spank me again. Louder I said. Beg me to beat your ass where I can hear you. PLEASE! PLEASE BEAT MY ASS. I walked behind him and spanked him 10 more times. Harder and harder until both of his cheeks were red and blistered. I stopped and picked up my lube. I put it generously on the tip of the dildo and walked behind him to his ass and started rubbing the tip of my silicone cock around his puckering hole. I rubbed it with my finger and slowly slid my middle finger into his asshole. He let out a moan and cried out asking me to stop. I asked if he had ever been fucked before. He said no and he didn't want to be. To please let him go.

That made me so wet. I told Brian to stop complaining and that he gave me permission before I cuffed him to do whatever I wanted. I kept on with my finger in his ass... In and out in and out again and again. Brian's breathing became labored and his cock was dripping. I stopped and placed the tip of my cock against his hole. I pushed slowly. Feeling him open up to me I pushed a little more until the tip was completely inside of him. I leaned over him with my chest on his back and reached around with my right hand to hold his cock. I then told him I was going to fuck him and I wanted him to cum for me when I told him to.

I started stroking his cock and and pushing farther into him with my cock. He was no longer complaing but thrusting up against me. His ass could not get enough of my cock. He was moaning and I could feel the beginning spasms of his cock in my hand. The dildo was going deeper and deeper filling him. I told Brian to cum. As I said it I felt his sudden release. I felt his cock spasming and spraying the hardwood floor below. His moans subsided and I started releasing his hands and feet from the cuffs. I asked him how he was feeling. Brian answered with "I feel great! Thank you!" That's good! Now I want you to come over to the bed with me and bend me over and fill me with your cock. I need to cum again.

He walked over to the bed and kissed my back and neck and wrapped his arms around me reaching down to my wet pussy. Stroking me with his fingers. I started to squirm and moan and I was just about to tell him to start fucking me when he grabbed me roughly by the hair and slammed my head into the soft down of the bed. Holding me down by my hair he leaned over and whispered in my ear... Your turn... He picked me up and carried my squirming body over to the bench and placed me over it cuffing me to the bench ass up... The last thing I saw was the blindfold being placed over my eyes...

To be continued...

Brian's Story

Shez was a very beautiful woman. When I read her dating profile I was drawn in even more. Something along the line of: Business woman with little to no time to date looking for someone to submit and take care of all of my physical and emotional needs without commitment. That was hot and I had never seen such a blunt profile before. I was not one to submit myself to a woman and tended to lean a little to the rougher side of sex.

She was a beauty though so I messaged her shortly after matching and realized she really thought she wanted someone to dominate. I would play along with her game and see just what she was made of. Out conversations were primarily about what she wanted me to do to her body and I found that I truly wanted to let her. When she told me she was going out of town for a week I called my office and told them I would not be in for a week myself. I had plans for this woman.

When she said she was going to shower and go to dinner I asked what I could do to ensure I got to come over and take care of her physical needs for the night. When she said yes and gave me her directions I decided to go along with everything she instructed for the experience. It was hard "Obeying" when the dominate side of me so desperately wanted to come out to play. I don't think she even noticed. But when she strapped me to the spanking bench and fucked me in the ass at first I wanted to hurt her! I wanted to hold her down and strangle this woman. But all of a sudden when she grabbed my cock it felt amazing and I truly submitted. It was a total shock to my system and my mind fought what was happening but when my cock was in her hand and she was stroking me then ordering me to cum I could not stop myself. When I came to my senses I found that my hands and feet were free. I felt so good and relieved when I heard Shez say to me" That's good! Now I want you to come over to the bed with me and bend me over and fill me with your cock. I need to cum again."

That was all I needed to get the blood flowing in my brain again. I walked over to Shez and reached around her body. I slipped my finger into her wet cunt and she leaned into me. I could tell she thought she was still in charge. Shez started to say something but I was over it. I grabbed her short blonde hair and slammed her head into the bed she was leaning over. I leaned over her making sure she felt my cock against her back and whispered in her ear "Your turn". I scooped her up and forced her down and over the bench that was still covered in my cum. I strapped her arms and legs down and smiling into her eyes I covered her beautiful eyes with the same blindfold she put on me.

Now the fun can begin. I love attacking the senses and messing with a womans mind. While I was her sub I thought I heard her rumbling around in a chest so I took stock of the room and realized the strap on she used on me was laying across a wooden chest in the corner by her bed. As I started to walk over to the chest Shez started complaining and whining that she was the one in charge. I walked back over and swatted her little ass three times very hard and told her that I was in charge now and to shut up. I walked back to the chest and noticed that the strap on was adjustable. I might have to use that to my advantage later on. As I made the mental note I opened up the chest. There was such uniformity to the box. There were all sorts of toys.

I saw a butt plug set so I grabbed them then I picked up a remote control bullet. As I started to walk away from the case I saw a larger dildo than the one that was used on myself and a ball gag. I grabbed both and continued over to Shez. I rubbed her back and shoulders and I felt her relaxing. In her mind I was probably still a submissive that doesn't know what I am doing. I got to her waist and I could see her sweet cunt dripping for me. I decided to make her cum right then and then I will continue with the domination. I took my two middle fingers and stuck them in and out of her wetness. I used my thumb on her clit and as I rubbed I picked up the pace more and more. As I felt her increasing I told Shez to cum. Her whole body shook from her orgasm and I could tell from her wet cunt that she was enjoying this change of pace. I think I found a submissive that just wanted to try being a dominant woman.

After she got off I took the ball gag and stuck it in her mouth. I told her I was tired of listening to her talk and heard her gasp. Then I took off the blindfold. Her eyes were locked onto mine as I leaned down and looked her in the face. I then told her she was my slut now. I will show you what true dominance was. I was glad she had her little fun but now the slut was mine. I then went behind her and put the new dildo in the strap and went behind Shez. I told her a true slut would enjoy both holes. I slid my hard brown cock into her wet cunt and slid in and out going deeper and deeper. The entire time I rubbed the tip of the dildo against her little ass hole. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and bent down to put the dildo inside of her wetness. After sliding in in and out again getting the dildo nice and wet I pulled out and instead of being nice I slid my cock into her cunt and the dildo into her ass roughly. Shez tried to pull away from me and I could tell I was hurting her some. That turned me on even more so I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto me and since she was tied down I moved up so she had nowhere to go.

Feeling my cock and the dildo going in together worked me up very quickly. I felt myself getting close as I was taking both of her holes. I told her I was going to cum inside of her and as I came I pulled her onto me so hard and fast her little ass hole didn't stand a chance. After cumming I pulled off the strap on and removed the cuffs around her legs and released one of her hands. I left on the gag and with the cuff I left on her wrist I pulled her other arm behind her and strapped them together. I led her over to the bed and shoved her on to her back and told her to scoot up onto the bed. I then straddled her and took off the ball gag. I then leaned over Shez' mouth and told her to clean off my cock and balls with her mouth.

She obeyed like the slut she was. After I felt that my cock was good and clean I slid down her body and spread her legs and started fucking her roughly. She came on my cock and squirted two or three times before I could cum again. I know I was rubbing her raw but she felt too good. As I came again I fell on top of her from exhaustion of it all. She was a beautiful fuck. I decided I was going to make this woman my submissive. I uncuffed her and said "tell me about your trip tomorrow".

To be continued