Bridesmaid

Story Info
A Couple has a threesome with a bridesmaid.
2.1k words
4.12
14k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partner and I are heading to a wedding for a close friend that moved away a while ago. We're excited to see them and traveling somewhere else sounds pretty fun. We get there and meet everyone else in the wedding party and have dinner. My partner and I are both in the wedding since we were really good friends with both the bride and groom. As we're eating, there's one of the bridesmaids that keeps looking at me and my partner. I swear she's biting her lip every once in a while, is she flirting with us? She sees my partner looking at her while she's looking at me and doesn't try to hide it. I noticed her when we first got there, she was wearing a light dress since it was warm out and I could see it hug her tits and dance around her thighs while it hung off her ass. I tried not to stare, but it was hard not to think about sliding her dress up to see more.

After lunch is done, we all head to the hotel and check out the banquet hall where the wedding and reception are going to be held. Small talk here and there and we group up, the bridesmaids and groomsmen split up. As we're figuring out the plan for the ceremony and getting told who goes where, I look over at my partner and see the other bridesmaid talking to her and it looks like they're having a good time talking and laughing. My mind starts racing with fantasies and I feel my cock starting to get hard. Shit, I need to stop thinking about this, I wish I could hear them. I try to focus on where I should be standing and what order we are walking in. The time comes for us to practice walking down the aisle with the bridesmaids. My turn came up, I was surprised that my partner wasn't lined up with me! I nervously say hi and shake her hand. We start walking and she reaches her arm around my arm so that we're walking closer. I feel her hand start sliding over my forearm as she laughs and pulls my arm closer to her. My heart is pounding as I try to make some jokes to help myself relax. She slides her fingers up and down a few times giving me goosebumps and as we're about to split up, I swear she pulls my arms against her tits, giggles a little and lets go so she can stand in her place. I feel myself getting hard again and try to focus on calming down, since I'm standing in front of everyone. I see my partner walking up next and she has the biggest smile on her face. She set me up! But I can see that she's not just laughing, but she's also turned on, cause she's smiling at the other bridesmaid as well. I start feeling the sexual energy rising and its intoxicating.

We do the steps through the whole ceremony and it's getting close to the part where we need to walk back together at the end. I notice that my heart is strating to pound, I'm not sure if she's going to act the same way or if it was just a dare from my partner to fuck with me. It was finally our turn and I looked at her and started walking and smiling towards her and she was smiling back. I hold out my arm and she enthusiastically grabs it and squeezes my bicep and instead of her fingers caressing my forearm, she now uses her nails. I try to maintain composure while we're walking and she can tell, she's enjoying herself with how much I'm flustered. I look over her way as we're walking and catch a glimpse at her tits as she pushes up closer to me. My throat is literally in my mouth and I'm struggling to maintain. We let go and I watch my partner coming towards me and I give her a look like what the fuck is going on. She grins mischievously and I'm pretty sure I'm getting fucked with, but honestly I don't mind and I'm super turned on by the dynamic of the both of them. My partner comes up and gives me a kiss and reaches down to rub my cock over my pants while she's close to me, I gasp a little in her mouth while she's kissing me and honestly surprised no one else is paying attention.

I finally get a chance to talk to my partner to figure out what's going on when we're driving to the dinner after the rehearsal. She tells me that her name is Emma and that she's really sweet and funny. Emma approached her when the bridesmaids and groomsmen split up and was really friendly, just small talking and getting a vibe for each other. Then said the real reason that she came up was because she really liked how we looked, she thought we were hot. She watched us together as we ate lunch and really liked how we were together. That she's had a fantasy about hooking up with a couple that really know each other. I was like, are you fucking with me?? She's says she's absolutely not and really wants to fuck her too. She was looking at her the same way I was and she wanted to feel how soft her skin was and wanted to make out with her. She said she encouraged Emma to fuck with me while we walked together to see if she could get a reaction and my partner said it was really hot to watch me get uncomfortable knowing that I would be excited about it. That really turned me on, unfortunately we just got to the place for dinner and everyone was walking in. I really wanted to put my hands on my partners legs and slide up to her pussy to see how warm she was. I could see her face flushed as she was talking to me about it.

We sat down at the table with everyone and Emma was sitting across from both of us, this was going to be rough to sit through. My partner was sitting next to me and she was also having a hard time keeping her composure, especially since she knew I was so turned on after we were talking. As we're eating, my partner and I are sitting pretty close to each other since it's a big group at this table. I feel Emma's foot brush between our legs, I look over at her and she's staring at both of us. My partner moves her leg and brushes back and she also runs her hands over my pants and feels me start to get hard. I can't wait for dinner to be over, my cock is soo hard. We finish up dinner and start talking to each other and plan to check out the hot tub when we get back to the hotel. When my partner and I get back to our room, she reaches into my pants and my cock is soaked from precum and still rock hard, she gasps and starts to jerk me off. I can't help but kiss her hard while she's doing that and grabbing her tits over her clothes. I rip off all her clothes and lay on our bed telling her to put her pussy in my face while she sucks on my cock. Her smell and her pussy in my face makes my tongue eager and lick everything I can reach. I force her ass down with my arms so that her clit pushes against my tongue. I feel it pulse a little and that makes my cock pulse in turn. I know I'm not going to last long like this, my partner can tell too. She sits up and pushes her pussy harder against my face and jerks me off. I cum hard as I moan into her pussy gasping for air. That forced air against her pussy makes her cum too and we clean up and head down to the hottub to meetup with our new friend.

We got down to the pool room and surprisingly it was empty besides Emma. She was already in the hot tub. I could see her tits floating up in the water and it seemed like her swimsuit was barely holding them in. We got in with her and it was a perfect temp, not super hot and not cold. My partner got in next to her and I got in next to my partner. We laughed a little nervously but we all couldn't hide our excitement. My partner asked Emma, can I kiss you? And Emma leaned over and kissed her deeply. I watched and almost didn't believe what was happening, their bodies pushed together and it looked like their suits were just trying to come off by sheer will alone. My partner pulled me behind her and I started kissing the back of her neck while she made out with Emma. My partner was loving the attention and feeling my hard cock against her ass and Emma's big tits against her big tits. After touching and making out, the hot tub was getting too hot for us, so we grabbed our towels and made our way to our room, giggling down the hall and trying not to make too much noise. Soon as we entered the room, the suits were gone. Seeing her body with my partner's body was incredible, they were both so hot. I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle both of them. I asked Emma if I could put my face in her pussy and laid on the bed and opened her legs and told me to come here. She then asked my partner to come kiss her while I kissed her pussy. We both liked how direct she was and I eagerly licked her lips and grabbed her thighs and ass, encouraging her to put them on my shoulders while I sucked on her. My partner kissed her lips and breathed in her moans as I hit the right spots. She sucked on Emma's nipples while my thumb played with her asshole and pussy, my tongue moving slowly but hard against her clit. It didn't seem like she could take much more and came against my tongue. I felt her pulse and squeeze with my lips against her and my thumb on her. I was rock hard when she did that. My partner said that she wanted a taste too and Emma was eager to keep going, she slid back on the bed so my partner had some room. I grabbed my partner's ass, since it was up in the air and put my mouth against her pussy and tasted how turned on she was. I couldn't resist getting on the bed and sliding my cock into my partner's pussy while her face was in Emma's.

I fucked my partner slow and hard, pushing her face firmly into Emma's pussy, they both seemed to like that. While I fucked my partner slow, I used my thumb on her asshole, spreading her ass cheeks to get a better view. I could hear her moaning as she tried to lick and suck on Emma, I knew my partner's face in her pussy was a turn on for her too. My partner came on my cock and my thumb, it felt so good having a hot pussy squeeze my cock, I almost came then as well. Emma wanted to have some of my cock and asked if I would fuck her and if she could taste my partner. We both enthusiastically agreed, so they swapped. My partner could breathe a little better and I grabbed Emma's ass firmly, squeezing her curves and sliding her pussy on my cock. She moaned in my partner's pussy and I could see the pleasure on my partner's face feeling her breath on her. Emma moaned, fuck me fuck me fuck me please, and I started to pound on her and she started to climb on top of my partner, to hold on to her. The kissed and moaned on top of her as I fucked her. I couldn't hold it anymore and came on top of her back, shooting up towards her shoulder and moaning loudly. My partner's legs hooked my thighs and pulled me closer so I'd have more pressure on my cock as I came. I cleaned her off and we laid for a bit, catching our breath. We got some water and then laid some more, playing softly with nipples, fingering and teasing and being sensual but letting that intensity slow down a bit. After Emma and my partner came some more, we all passed out from exhaustion.