Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She confined her slave to her prison cell under the stairs and went to fetch her vibratory massager. Freda could hear the drone of the vibrator as it made her dominatrix come several times in succession. After more than an hour of whipping, fucking, imprisoning her submissive bitch and masturbating, Bridget had had her fill of depraved sexual activity for the night. She released her prisoner and tenderly applied calamine lotion to the six red lines on her buttocks, before taking her to bed and spooning with her until they both fell asleep.

********************

Freda felt excited as she readied herself for church the next morning. Her buttocks were sore but nothing could dampen her enthusiasm for meeting up with Lucinda again. Lucinda made her heart sing in a way that Bridget never could. With Bridget it was powerful lust and sublime surrender, but with Lucinda it was affection, warmth and tenderness as well as fulfilling sex.

Bridget gave her strict instructions not to be late back from church, and not to try to fuck her new girlfriend without her permission. The pattern continued for the rest of the summer, Freda spent Saturday and Sunday being Bridget's maid and sex slave, and Bridget allowed her to go to church on Sunday mornings, and make love to Lucinda on a Wednesday evenings. The arrangement suited them both but the dynamic had gradually started to change.

By September, Bridget was becoming restless, she wanted a new challenge. She'd already gone to the Roxy on her own one evening and had picked up the cinema usherette, and taken her home in handcuffs for a spanking and a fucking. It hadn't been as satisfying as Bridget had hoped so it only happened once. Nor did it turn the usherette on to a life of lesbian sex, but it left her with the memory of the best three orgasms she'd ever had, and she frequently invoked them mind as she lay beneath the cinema manager on the back seat of his car.

For her part, Freda was falling head over heels in love. She though of Lucinda constantly and her feelings were reciprocated. She wanted Lucinda to move in with her, but she didn't know how to broach the subject. Lucinda lived for their Wednesday evenings of passion, and a loving touch or hand squeeze on a Sunday morning.

Bridget knew before Freda that she was hopelessly in love with Lucinda. After a Saturday afternoon punishment spanking, Freda was on her knees between Bridget's legs, having just paid homage to her mistress's pussy. Bridget stroked her hair gently and released her from her obligation.

"Freda, it's time we had a heart to heart."

Freda was surprised to be called by her first name, she was Miss Worth to Bridget when at work, and she was called lots of demeaning names while she was her mistress's submissive slave, but never Freda. She wondered if her mistress was playing games with her as a prelude to more punishment, so she was even more surprised by what she heard next.

"I'll come straight to the point, we both need to move on. You have fallen in love."

"I respect and admire you Mistress and I've grown very fond of you but..."

"No, not with me you silly cow, you're in love with the vicar's wife. It's a messy affair and it won't be easy for either of you but, there it is."

"Oh my goodness!"

"Yes, is the penny starting to drop? You're besotted by your darling Lucinda, I can tell that's where your mind is most of the time. You look forward to Sunday's and Wednesday's like an excited child and I know it's not me that's put that stupid grin on your face."

"But Mistress I..."

"No, don't call me mistress again, I'm releasing you, you are no longer my little pet bitch. You're free, we won't ever indulge in sex with each other again. It's been gloriously dirty and perverted, I've enjoyed every moment of it, but it can't go on for ever. Perhaps you'll eventually be able to persuade the lovely Lucinda to smack your bottom."

"Mi... Bridget, I don't know what to say."

"Well you can start by confessing that you love Lucinda, and you'll try to free her from that stultifying marriage and take her for your own."

"You're right, I do love her and I can't stop thinking about her. I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me."

"Oh for God's sake, why would I be disappointed in you? I've never been more aroused and satisfied, you've brought all of my sexual fantasies to life, and I'll masturbate to the memory of dominating and fucking you for a very long time."

"What will you do now?"

"Well, I've learned a lot from my experience with you. I've realised that I'm very good at spotting strong formidable women with a weakness for their own sex. I've got my eye on a new conquest, she's the first ever woman on the board of the local chamber of commerce. She owns and runs a recruitment agency, and she's just advertised for a secretary. She doesn't know it yet but she'll be offering me the job after she's interviewed me on Wednesday."

"I don't doubt it for one moment, so you'll be leaving the firm quite soon?"

"Yes, it's for the best, if I had to watch you wandering around the office all day in your tight skirts, I'd have to fuck you again, and we'd be back to square one in no time."

"Am I really that much of a temptation?"

"If only you knew, I haven't come across a man yet that doesn't look you up and down as you walk by. You could have pretty much whoever you choose, but the fact that they would have to wear a skirt narrows it down a little. Now go home and work out how you're going to steal Lucinda from her husband; she's there for the taking."

The next morning as Freda prepared herself for church, her mind was in a whirl. She was in love with Lucinda, she could see it now, it should have been obvious, but it had taken Bridget to point it out to her. She did away with the floral dress, hat and gloves that Bridget had made her wear as part of her kinky domination role play. She was no longer playing the part of the uptight church going spinster who wanted nothing more than to be spanked and fucked.

She was herself, a desirable modern woman. She stunned the congregation by wearing her tight green wiggle dress and black high heels with black seamed stockings. Her hips swayed as she walked along the pathway through the graveyard to the church entrance. She had come to put her marker down, to show Lucinda that she wanted to possess her.

Lucinda had a look of astonishment on her face, but it was soon replaced by a sense of drama and secrecy.

"My goodness Freda, you'll give the men heart attacks and their wives will hate you for daring to look so sexy on a Sunday morning. But none of that is going to matter, I've got some amazing news for you. I hope you don't have to dash off after the service today, I really need to tell you something, something very important, you will wait for me won't you?"

"Yes, of course, whatever's the matter?"

"Later, there's no time now."

Freda was intrigued and excited at Lucinda's state of exuberance. She wondered what could have caused her to appear so jubilant. The mystery deepened when, during the service, Rupert announced to the congregation that he would be leaving to undertake missionary work in Africa for two years. He referred to himself in the singular so Freda was left wondering what Lucinda's part in his life would be. Dare she hope for what she suddenly found herself thinking, or would her hopes be dashed? She was soon to find out.

As the service finished and the congregation gradually left, Lucinda took hold of Freda's arm and directed her with some urgency toward the church hall that stood on a plot of land next to the church. She had a key with her, she unlocked the building and guided Freda through the door before locking it behind them.

"What's going on? Will you be going with Rupert, please tell me you won't."

"Patience, let me tell you what happened on Friday. As you know, Rupert and I have never been in love, and we've drifted further apart since you and I, well... anyway, it seems that he's been thinking long and hard about the future so, without my knowledge, he's been arranging to go to Africa. He's a decent man, he made a long speech to me about why he never should have proposed to me, and trapped me in a loveless marriage to a not very exciting man fifteen years older than me."

"A rare show of perception on his part."

"Yes, well, he put it to me that this was an opportunity for me to decide my own future. I could go with him to Africa, or I could stay in England and he could probably just about afford a small flat that I could live in while he's away. If, after two years, I decided not to join him, he would extend the missionary arrangement, stay out there, and we could continue to lead separate lives. In the fullness of time, he would grant me a divorce."

"What did you decide?"

"I thanked him for being so reasonable and told him that I'd stay here."

"Does he know about me?"

"No, he said that he'd fully understand if I eventually met someone else, but I don't think he had another woman in mind."

"Does that mean...?"

"Yes my darling Freda, we can be together if that's what you want."

"Oh God! Oh God yes, yes I want that more than anything, I love you."

"I love you too, more than I can say."

The two women embraced passionately, clinging to each other like they would never let go. Eventually, they finished whispering sweet nothings to each other and Freda set out an idea that she'd just had.

"Will you come and live with me? Tell Rupert that I need to take in a lodger, and I offered to take you in while he's in Africa."

"Yes, that's an ideal arrangement."

"You can get a job if you want or you can pay with your body," smiled Freda.

"I'll do both, and the first thing I'll buy with my first pay packet is one of those strap on devices that you told me about last week."

"Mmmm, naughty lady, you'll be pleased to know that I've already ordered one."

A month later, on a mild, mellow October day, Lucinda said her farewells to an Africa bound Rupert, and moved in with Freda as her 'lodger.'

Freda had some leave owing to her so she took the week off work. They spent most of it in bed trying out their new sex aid. Over the next few weeks, Freda gradually persuaded her increasingly open minded girlfriend to try one or two more adventurous activities in the bedroom. Quite soon mild spanking, bondage and role play became an essential part of their repertoire.

Lucinda sometimes insisted on them competing to see who could hold out longest against an orgasm in the sixty-nine position. They would lay side by side and Freda would always make Lucinda come first. So the slim, petite vicar's wife would try to force her way on top, but Freda was always too strong for her and would end up flipping her onto her back, pinning her down, and winning the contest by taking possession of her cunt with her tongue and fingers.

Their favourite erotic role was to dress as nuns, in just heels, stockings and a suspender belt underneath their habits, with a wimple over their heads and shoulders, and a cross on a chain around their necks. The habits finished just above their ankles, allowing a glimpse of their black heels and black seamed stockings.

They even went public in these outfits, at a charity fancy dress party, to raise funds for the local branch of Christian Aid. They caused a considerable stir among both male and female party goers at the large gathering, and became titillated by the knowledge that they had very little on underneath their costumes.

Freda had to retreat to the toilets when her large nipples became hard and showed in relief through the material of her costume. They were both propositioned several times during the evening, and the odd stray hand came into contact with their buttocks or breasts; sometimes accidentally, sometimes not.

The wife of the local Member of Parliament, an attractive middle aged woman who seemed very keen to talk to Lucinda, managed to back her into a quiet corner.

"You do look so fetching in that costume my dear."

"Thank you."

"You know, there are some very pretty nuns, real ones I mean, and I always feel that it's such a waste for an attractive young girl to be trapped inside a convent when she could be experiencing life's pleasures, if you know what I mean?"

"No, I'm not sure I do," said a nervous Lucinda.

"Well perhaps I can show you what I mean. I wonder, would you like to call on me sometime? My husband is in Westminster all next week. We could have tea and cakes and you could bring your nun's costume with you if you like."

"That's a very kind offer Mrs Johnson but I'm very busy next week," said Lucinda as she made her retreat.

Later on, having been rebuffed by Lucinda, Mrs Johnson tried to entice Freda in a similar manner.

"I must say you make a rather splendid nun. Rather more racy that any of the nuns at my convent school."

"So you're an ex-convent girl Mrs Johnson?"

"Yes, it's a while ago now, but I don't think I'd ever have left if we'd had nuns like you teaching us. I'd be delighted if you'd let me tell you all about my charity work sometime. My husband's away all next week, perhaps you'd like to pay me a visit? You could bring your costume and I could help you change into it,"

Margaret Johnson lowered her voice to almost a whisper and played with the cross that nestled between Freda's breasts, "Do tell me what, if anything, you're wearing underneath your habit,"

"Please, Mrs Johnson, a girl needs to have some secrets."

Freda felt a hand caress her left buttock and suspender strap.

"So, just stockings and suspenders then."

"I've got a rather full diary next week I'm afraid."

"Too busy playing naughty nuns with your pretty raven haired friend?"

"If you want naughty, I've got just the thing for you."

"Oh yes, and what might that be?"

"I have an acquaintance who I'm sure would very much like to meet you. She likes strong assertive women. Shall I put her in touch with you?"

"I don't know, tell me more about her."

"She's twenty six, blonde and beautiful, and she's partial to more mature ladies."

"She sounds promising," said Mrs Johnson as she pulled a business card out of her handbag, "here, this is my number, ask her to ring me soon. What's her name?"

"Bridget."

"I'll await her call."

********************

Freda hoped that Bridget would see the MP's wife as the kind of new challenge that she was looking for. She would dearly love to be a fly on the wall when a hopelessly trussed and bound Mrs Johnson was given a good spanking, before she was fucked from behind with Bridget's strap on dildo.

Bridget hadn't exactly been idle herself. She'd secured the job as secretary to Muriel Mason, owner and manager of Mason's employment agency. Muriel was in her early forties, very energetic and known as a 'hard task master.' She was a tall, well made woman with a nicely proportioned figure and she didn't suffer fools gladly. Bridget charmed her during the interview to such an extent that Muriel appointed her instead of one of the better qualified candidates.

Muriel was intrigued by her, there was something intriguing about the young woman that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Bridget saw her as the new challenge that she needed; a straight married woman with a son at university. Muriel had first come to her attention in an article in the local newspaper. The article had focused on her appointment as the first woman to serve on the board of the local Chamber of Commerce. When she met her in the flesh, Bridget had become convinced that Muriel could eventually be dominated and trained to be obedient, but it would take time and she'd have to be patient.

When, in her last week at the shoe company, Freda told her about her encounter with the condescending Margaret Johnson, Bridget jumped at the chance to tame the fifty one year old wife of the local MP. She'd seen her picture several times in the local newspaper and knew that she was not unattractive. On her last but one day in the job, when everyone from the typing pool, except Freda, had gone home, Bridget picked up the telephone on Freda's desk.

"Hello 4261."

"Hello, is that Mrs Johnson?"

"Speaking."

"Hello Mrs Johnson, my name is Bridget, a friend of mine suggested that you might like me to come to your house to show you some lingerie samples."

"Yes, yes that's right, let me see now, er... how about Tuesday evening at seven thirty?"

"That's ideal, I'll see you then."

"Do you have my address?"

"Yes, it's on the card that you gave to my friend."

"Oh yes, of course. This may sound a little odd but I'd very much like you to come dressed as a nun, would that be possible do you think?"

Bridget could hear a change in Mrs Johnson's breathing down the telephone receiver, "er yes, I think that can be arranged, I assume you'd want your nun to be wearing high heels and a nice pair of stockings?"

"Mmmh, yesss, that would be nice. It'll be dark outside so no one will see you. Of course, I expect complete discretion."

"Oh don't worry Mrs Johnson, discreet is my middle name, leave all of the arrangements to me, you won't be disappointed I can assure you."

"Well then, until Tuesday night Bridget."

"I look forward to it enormously."

Bridget replaced the receiver and grinned at Freda, "It's on, she thinks I'm going to turn up dressed as a nun, she's in for the shock of her life."

"You must tell me how it goes, do you think we could meet up for lunch on Wednesday?"

"Yes, I should think so."

Tuesday evening duly arrived, and Bridget changed out of the tight skirt and blouse that she'd worn for her new job. She put on a full length black lace corset with black seamed stockings and a new pair of black stilettos. She also wore black gloves up to her elbows and a red bead choker. Her blonde hair was up in a ferociously tight bun. After placing her strap on dildo and riding crop in a large bag, she put her long black coat on and set off for the bus stop.

The Johnson's house was in the leafiest of leafy suburbs, it had a high privet hedge and a gravel driveway up to a large detached sandstone built property. The imposing doorway was framed by stone columns and a portico. Bridget tugged on the large brass bell pull, loud chimes rang out and the door was opened by Margaret Johnson. Bridget was pleased that she looked even more attractive and desirable than she did in the photographs that she'd seen of her in the local newspaper. She was wearing a fetching grey pencil skirt with high heels, and a blue silk blouse with a large bow at the neck.

"You must be Bridget, come in, did you find it easy enough to get here?"

Bridget adopted an aloof tone, "Yes, I take it that we are alone."

"Well yes, I don't want any witnesses to what I'm going to be doing with you my dear. You're very... pretty, just like your friend said, I do like a nice looking young girl. Why don't you take your coat off and sit with me, I've opened a bottle of wine, would you like some?"

"Later."

"Mmmm, then why don't you come up to my bedroom with me show me what you're wearing underneath your nun's habit; not much at all I hope. Your friends looked very erotic in their costumes at the fancy dress party."

"Are you going to shut up?" Said Bridget as she started to unbutton her coat.

"Ha! I beg your pardon, you can't speak to me like that you cheap little slut, remember why you're here and behave yourself," Bridget finished removing her coat and threw it across the back of a chair, then she took the riding crop and a length of bondage rope out of her bag and walked towards her stunned hostess, "good gracious, this isn't what we agreed."

Bridget held the crop under Mrs Johnson's chin, "shut up you stuck up bitch."

Margaret Johnson had assumed that she was going to be in control of events, she'd been confident and condescending, and had expected her young visitor to do her bidding. Now she suddenly felt intimidated by the menacing dominatrix standing in front of her, with a riding crop now pressing between her breasts.