Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what are you trying to do," she wailed.

Bridget put her left hand in the middle of her chest and pushed hard, Margaret Johnson's left heel caught in the rug and she stumbled backwards and fell onto a large settee. Bridget was on top of her in a flash, she turned her over and managed to get the rope tied around her right wrist, then she dug an elbow into her back and pulled on her left wrist and bound it to her right wrist.

"Stop it, stop it, you can't do this to me, I didn't agree to this."

Bridget sat astride her victim's back and gagged her then growled into her ear, "now let's go and find somewhere to put you until you learn to show some respect."

Bridget led her out into the grand hallway and through into the large kitchen. She forced her down onto a kitchen chair and tied her ankles to the front legs, before tying her arms to the backrest.

"This is where your obedience training begins. I'm going to make myself comfortable with a glass or two of wine, let's see what you've got to eat, ah yes, this will do," she said as she took a small jar of caviar from the fridge and a spoon from a drawer, then swayed out of the door on her high heels, leaving Margaret tightly bound to the chair and unable to move.

Back in the lounge, Bridget turned on the radio and tuned in to a station playing jazz. She poured herself a good measure of wine and opened the jar of caviar. Two hours later she felt sure that her captive would be in a mood to co-operate. She went back into the kitchen and untied her from the chair, but left her gagged, and bound by the wrists. The look of arrogant complacency had left Margaret's eyes and had been replaced with a look of compliance. Bridget undid the large bow on her blouse and used it to pull her back into the lounge like a tamed animal.

She took her paddle from her bag and sat herself on the large settee. Margaret looked afraid and started to breathe erratically. Bridget unzipped and removed Margaret's skirt, corset and panties then rolled her stockings down her legs. She pulled her down across her lap with her head to the left and her feet to the right.

"What a tempting sight, the bare backside of a haughty bitch, just crying out to be spanked."

Margaret grunted and tried to wriggle so Bridget hit her hard on her right buttock with the paddle. Then she hit her on her left buttock and Margaret let out a muffled squeal.

"You're going to become my bitch." Another hard smack on her right buttock.

"That means I'll be your dominatrix and, in future, you will address me only as 'Mistress." Followed by one on her left buttock.

"You will obey my every command, and, if you are very good, I will fuck you and I'll let you taste my pussy. I'll bet you've tasted lots of young pussy haven't you?" Smack.

"Of course, if you displease me, I'll take my riding crop to your arse without the slightest hesitation." Smack.

"And if you even think about defying me, I'll tie you up and leave you all night in the cupboard under my stairs." Smack.

"Nod your head if you understand what I have said to you."

Margaret didn't respond. Smack.

Margaret whimpered and nodded her head. Bridget gave her six more spanks on each buttock then left her for a while to see whether she would become aroused.

Margaret felt the pain subside to be replaced by a tingling arousal. She knew that her pussy was wet and she wanted Bridget to touch it. She couldn't understand why she felt so compliant, she'd always been the dominant partner in her occasional lesbian affairs, but she realised that this young woman had the measure of her. It started to really turn her on, she suddenly felt a deep erotic urge to be conquered and taken by Bridget.

Bridget didn't disappoint her, she cupped her right hand over Margaret's labia and squeezed. Margaret gave a muffled groan of pleasure. Bridget slipped her thumb inside Margaret's cunt and circled her clitoris with her fingers. Margaret gave a low moan and opened her legs wider. Bridget played with her for a while, then pulled her off her lap, and pushed her face down over the arm of the settee, with her heeled legs on the floor and her face on the seat.

She took her new strap on cock from her bag. It was bigger than the dildo that it had replaced. She let Margaret watch her strap it to her pelvis then she moved behind her and spread her open before plunging the cock into her hapless victim. Margaret was so wet that the cock slid in easily, stretching her cunt walls as it went. Bridget fucked her vigorously and made her come very quickly then she pulled her to the floor, removed the false cock and fucked her face until she came herself, with an almighty orgasm, which was intensified by her sense of complete power and domination of the woman who's head was between her thighs.

Bridget untied the gag but left her new bitch on the floor with her wrists still bound behind her back.

"Tell me who owns your cunt now?"

"You do Mistress."

"I'm going now but I'll be visiting you again tomorrow night at seven thirty. You will dress as a nun and you will wear only heels, stockings and a suspender belt. Do you understand?"

Yes Mistress, but where will I get a nun's costume from?"

"My friend has kindly donated hers, I'll leave it with you. When you open the door to me tomorrow night, you will bow your head as a sign of respect and obedience, then you will come in here and offer yourself to me by bending over the arm of the settee. Don't breath a word about this to anyone, I will give you further instructions tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress."

Bridget buttoned up her coat and untied her obedient bitch, before making her way home with a sense of jubilation that almost made her head spin. She fantasised about her next challenge, her straight, married new boss, but she knew that it would take time and a great deal of carefully planned seduction.

********************

The next day, at lunch in a cafe in the town, Freda was delighted to hear how Margaret Johnson had been conquered and humiliated in the space of just over two hours.

Bridget worked hard for her new boss and pleased her with her willingness and efficiency. It took a couple of months to reach a point where Muriel trusted her, and started to confide in her about the business; to involve her in decisions. She wooed Muriel slowly with her professional capabilities then she set about seducing her with her erotic, charismatic allure.

Bridget would wear her tight skirts and dresses with classy heels and silk stockings. She would wear tight tops and blouses to emphasise her firm breasts. She would use the same tactics that she had used on Freda, but Freda liked women, and had been hooked immediately. Bridget wasn't certain that she could make Muriel think of her as sexually desirable. Despite smoothing her skirt around her hips, bending down in front of her, or pretending when they were alone that her suspender clip had become detached, she didn't seem to be making any progress. Until one day in early December, when she found Muriel in the storeroom on a small step ladder.

Muriel was wearing a smart, knee length skirt suit and heels and was perched on the second narrow wooden step trying to reach a high shelf. It was too good an opportunity for Bridget to miss.

"Oh goodness Muriel, be careful, you'll injure yourself."

She came up close behind Muriel and held her by the waist.

"Thank you Bridget, I though I'd be able to reach but I'm not tall enough."

"I think you are, stand on the top step, don't worry, I've got you."

Bridget didn't know it, but Muriel liked the feel of her hands on her waist, she felt safe and faintly excited by the contact. She moved up to the top step and felt Bridget's hands slide down over her hips as she did so. Now Bridget held her by the tops of her thighs.

"Hang on, let me get a better grip on you."

Bridget eased her boss into her bosom and clasped the front of her thighs. She could feel the outline of her suspender clips as Muriel managed to reach the contract forms that she was looking for. As she helped her unsteady boss back down to solid ground, Bridget thought of Freda's erotic seduction of Lucinda on a step ladder, but with her fingers within inches of Muriel's pussy, she knew that the moment wasn't quite right for her to press home her advantage. Muriel thanked her for her assistance, and quickly changed the subject to talk about another work related matter.

Bridget didn't know it but she had caused quite a stir in Muriel's loins. Muriel felt unsettled all afternoon and kept looking at her very attractive secretary out of the corner of her eye. She could still feel her hands on her thighs and her breasts pressing into her buttocks. The merest thrill of arousal lingered and intensified within her pussy until bedtime, when she dealt with it, silently, while laying next to her husband as he slept soundly.

A week later, the business won a regional award and Muriel opened a bottle of champagne to toast the success with the rest of her staff. There were seven of them in all, but the celebration was short and sweet, and it wasn't long before Muriel and Bridget were alone in the office.

"I'll clear up Muriel, you go home, you've got your husband waiting for you."

"Oh don't worry, John's got an evening meeting so I'm in no hurry."

"Well I'll wash the glasses if you dry."

"Okay."

Bridget washed and Muriel dried at the small sink in the kitchen area. As Bridget was putting the glasses back in the cupboard, one of them slipped from her grasp and smashed on the floor.

"Oh Muriel, I'm really sorry, don't worry, I'll replace it," said Bridget with a contrived air of vulnerability, "I'm so sorry, I..."

Muriel felt a surge of lust as she looked at the alluring, contrite, supposedly helpless young woman that she'd been masturbating over since the storeroom episode. Bridget affected to look so forlorn and vulnerable at that moment, it turned Muriel on immensely. She closed the gap between them and pushed Bridget up against the worktop and kissed her.

Bridget's ploy had worked, she immediately started to calculate how she could turn the encounter to her advantage. This was going to be a much less brutal enslavement than that of Margaret Johnson, whom Bridget was still subjugating on a weekly basis, but the outcome would be the same. Bridget would take Muriel for her obedient subordinate.

"Muriel! What are you doing? You're a married woman."

"I'm sorry, oh God, I'm sorry, I thought you... I thought..."

"What did you think? That I'm here for your amusement, that you're my boss and you can do what you like with me?"

"No, no I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I didn't intend... I-I misread what was happening and I'm sorry, I've made a huge mistake. Can you forgive me? I'll understand if you want to leave and I'll pay you six months wages if you do."

"Let me think about it, I'll speak to you tomorrow," said Bridget picking up her coat and feigning indignation.

"I don't know what came over me, just lately you've been so... so attentive and so kind and helpful and so... well, lovely."

The word 'seductive' was on Muriel's lips but she was afraid to use it.

"I said I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight."

As Bridget had intended, Muriel didn't know whether she was coming or going. Her attempted advance on Bridget had played into her hands. Now Bridget had her dangling on a string, feeling guilty for a badly judged attempt to force herself on her secretary. She would use this to manipulate her boss into a submissive relationship with her.

The next morning in the office, Muriel hardly dare make eye contact with Bridget. She hadn't slept well and had spent the night trying to work out how she, a 'normal' heterosexual woman, had suddenly developed a strong sexual desire for another woman. She also realised that Bridget had the upper hand. Bridget kept her waiting, she didn't broach the subject for several hours, and only then in the late afternoon, to say briefly that she was still too upset to discuss what had happened.

Despite Muriel's feeling of guilt at her attempted advance, she only found Bridget more desirable. The young woman seemed deliberately to be teasing her by stroking her own buttocks through her skirt, bending over seductively, letting her hard nipples show through the material of her blouse, brushing down the front of her skirt and letting her hands linger on the top of her thighs. Muriel didn't realise that she was being toyed with, nor just how far she was about to fall.

The following day was a Friday and Bridget told Muriel that she expected her to stay behind with her after work to discuss her attempted sexual advance on her two days earlier. Muriel agreed, she could do little else. She watched her secretary's movements throughout the day with her mind in turmoil. She put on a convincing act for the rest of the staff, but in moments when she was alone, she fretted about what Bridget was going to say to her.

Bridget's desk was just outside Muriel's office, which was a glass cubicle, so they had a good view of each other. Muriel stole glances at her secretary, who sat side on to her as she was typing. When she got up to move for any reason, she moved in a graceful feline manner in her smart navy coloured flared dress with three quarter length sleeves and a round neck line. The bodice of the dress buttoned up and there was a slim belt around the waist. She looked adorably sexy in the new dress and black high heeled court shoes.

Muriel shifted uncomfortably in her light brown two piece 'Chanel look' fitted suit. The straight skirt finished just below the knee and her dark brown heels matched her outfit perfectly; but Muriel felt anything but perfect.

As both she and Bridget waved goodbye to the last of their colleagues at five forty five, Bridget sauntered over to the main door, locked it, and turned the sign from 'open' to 'closed.' She turned on her heel and walked nonchalantly into Muriel's office, closed the door behind her, and sat provocatively with her legs crossed, showing a stockinged knee and a length of thigh.

"Well?" Asked Bridget in an accusing tone.

Muriel was thrown for a moment, she had expected Bridget to start the discussion by saying how she felt about Muriel's attempt to kiss her two days ago.

"I er...fist of all I'm sorry, and it won't happen again, and..."

"What won't happen again?"

"My er...my foolish attempt to kiss you the other day, I realise it was wrong, I'm practically old enough to be your mother anyway, so I'm very sorry and I hope you don't want to leave."

"Why did you do it?"

"As er, as I tried to explain to you, I er, got confused about.. I er, found myself thinking that you... Oh I'm sorry, there's no excuse. You're a very attractive and alluring woman and I lost my head for a moment."

"Have you ever kissed a woman before?"

"What? No, of course not, I'm married and I'm not...one of those...you know."

"No I don't know," said Bridget as she got up slowly from her chair and walked around to Muriel's side of the desk, "would you like to kiss me again?"

Muriel was taken completely by surprise as Bridget turned her to face her in her swivel chair. She opened her legs, hitched up her dress, sat astride her thighs and kissed her sensuously for several seconds. To Muriel's amazement, Bridget took hold of her right hand and pulled it into contact with her damp panty gusset.

"You know, you can have me if you want, but there will be certain conditions that I will insist upon. If I let you touch me now, you will become my submissive lover, and I will be in complete control of our relationship."

Muriel was beside herself with desire, she could feel her pussy juice seeping into her panties at an alarming rate, she wanted nothing more in that moment than to sink her fingers into Bridget's pussy and to let Bridget do the same to her.

"Anything, anything you want, I'll do anything for you if only you'll make love to me."

Bridget let Muriel's hand travel up inside her panties and allowed her to make her come. She really turned it on for Muriel and gave her a stunning performance of a woman enjoying the ultimate physical pleasure. Her repertoire of orgasmic noises was given a full outing and Muriel was filled with lust for her young secretary.

"Now it's your turn. Get up and come with me into the storeroom."

As she passed her desk, Bridget picked up a bag and walked into the storeroom ahead of Muriel.

"What are we doing in here?"

Without replying, Bridget took hold of her boss's right wrist and tied it to a thick wooden shelf support at about mid thigh level, then she did the same with her left wrist so that Muriel was bent forwards.

"What are you doing Bridget, I know I agreed to anything just now but what's going on?"

Bridget gagged her boss and pushed her skirt up around her waist, then she spread her legs and bent her further forwards. Muriel couldn't see her fitting the strap on cock, but moments later she felt it as Bridget sank it into her wet cunt. Muriel gasped into her gag and braced herself as Bridget fucked her hard and made her come twice.

The orgasms welled up inside her spectacularly, she'd never been fucked this well by any man, especially her husband. She'd thought that the sex during her recent affair with her husband's best friend was good but this was much more erotic. Bridget fucked her hard then taunted her.

"You're staying here until I'm finished with you and I'm not finished with you yet."

Bridget walked out of the storeroom, turned off the light and closed the door behind her. She made herself a coffee and sat in Muriel's large swivel chair, leaving her boss in the pitch dark for forty five minutes. Then she went back into the storeroom and slowly fingered Muriel's pussy while she set out the conditions of her enslavement.

"From now on, you will worship me, you will be completely obedient to me and you will submit to me for sex whenever I demand it. You will not allow yourself to be fucked by anyone else but me unless I give permission, and that includes your husband. You will call me 'Mistress' when we are in private. Get used to it quickly, from this point onwards your life has changed and you are my property now. Nod your head if you understand."

Muriel knew that any sane person would say that she would be debasing herself by agreeing to be part of her employee's outrageous sexual fantasy, but she didn't care, she wanted it. She felt relieved after all of the years of being the strong one, the well organised one, the one who rose to the top of her profession and carried her useless husband with her.

She wanted to submit, she'd come to know herself better in the past two weeks than the rest of her life put together. She discovered that she could feel more sexual desire for a member of her own sex than she could ever have imagined, and she'd learned that for once in her life, she wanted to submit to something, someone, and that someone was Bridget.

By nodding her head, Muriel readily agreed to Bridget's conditions but Bridget had another surprise for her.

"To ensure that you stay loyal to your mistress, you will be punished periodically, starting now."

Bridget spanked her five times on each buttock with the paddle then she refitted the strap on and fucked her new obedient bitch to her third orgasm. For good measure, she untied her victim and sat on her face until she came then she let her go free, for now.

********************

As her dark talents developed, Bridget found herself getting considerable enjoyment out of pushing her submissive slaves to explore the limits of their sexual depravity.

It started one evening with Margaret Johnson confessing to her that she had told her younger sister, Mary, about the deep kinky pleasure she got from being under the control of a dominatrix. Bridget's mock fury at the admission masked her immediate calculation that Mary could be drawn into her circle of willingly obedient women.