Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, you're very good at this darling."

"I want to make you come, what would you like me to do to you?"

Freda planned to finish their love making session with mutual oral sex, but for now, she was content to lie back and let Lucinda play with her pussy until she came.

"Kiss my breasts, suck my nipples and put your hand on me down there. Use your fingers to massage me for a while then slip them inside me and fuck me with them."

Lucinda did as Freda instructed, she did it so well that Freda was surprised at how quickly she was reaching the onset of an orgasm.

"That's it, yes, mmm, oh Lucinda, yes, my God yes, you're very...oh, very...mmmm, oh my, oh my, oooo."

Lucinda swirled her tongue around Freda's nipples and curled her fingers up onto the roof of her vagina. Maybe it was beginner's luck or maybe she knew what she was doing, but she immediately found Freda's most sensitive spot. Freda's back arched, her pelvis thrust towards the ceiling and she let out a long series of groans as she came with to juddering climax.

"That, that was magnificent darling, how did you know just where to find my love button?" breathed Freda.

"Did I? I don't know, I just used my instinct."

"Well remember what you just did and do it to me the next time we're in bed together."

Lucinda absentmindedly smeared her fluid covered fingers over Freda's nipples and sucked them clean again.

"Wow, you're full of surprises you sexy little vicar's wife."

"Oh don't remind me. I want to make love to you again, can we please?"

"Of course darling, we'll do this again next week and every week if you like."

"No, I meant now, I want to do it again now."

"My God, you're insatiable, just give me five minutes please."

Lucinda spooned her lover for several minutes, she slowly stroked her neck, arms and breasts until Freda became aroused again.

"Your nipples are so big and hard when you get excited."

"That's your doing."

"I'm happy to plead guilty. Oh Freda, this is beyond my wildest dreams, I had no idea that love making with a woman could be anything like this. I want to stay in bed with you forever."

"Well we've still got plenty of time, perhaps not forever, but at least an hour," laughed Freda, "and there's something I want to do with you now that I hope you don't think is disgusting."

"Does it involve us kissing each other down here?" said Lucinda as she reached around Freda's hips and stroked her pussy.

"Why yes you shameless little minx. So you know what oral sex is then?"

"Yes, I think so but I've never had the pleasure."

"Well now's your chance, sometimes we'll do this to each other but tonight, I want us to do it together," said Freda as she switched position so that they laid head to toe.

Freda raised Lucinda's left knee to gain access to her pussy.

"Now you do the same to me. Use your tongue, teeth, lips, even fingers but don't bring me too quickly, let's savour this."

"You smell nice."

"So do you."

Freda kissed her lover's clitoris then circled her tongue around it. Lucinda groaned and copied the action before licking Freda between her labia, and probing the entrance to her vagina with a strong, agile tongue. Freda followed the example and pushed her tongue inside Lucinda, making her gasp with pleasure. Both women had their tongues inside each other for a while, before Freda withdrew hers, and showered her girlfriend's pussy with soft kisses driving her wild with delight.

Lucinda responded by latching onto Freda's clit and sucking hard, now Freda was groaning loudly, and she immediately copied Lucinda's action on her before licking her pussy all over, then flicking her clit with her tongue. For the next ten minutes, both women explored each other in detail, Freda occasionally giving Lucinda instructions to slow things down and let their arousal subside a little so that they didn't come too quickly.

When Freda felt herself unable to hold out any longer, she set them both a challenge.

"Let's see which of us can be made to come first."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, very, it'll be so arousing to see who can take control, don't you think?"

"Gosh, yes, it's a slightly kinky, but the thought is turning me on."

"Good, prepare to be vanquished my girl."

"We'll see, I think I might give you a run for your money."

"You don't stand a chance."

Freda immediately rolled her body on top of Lucinda, effectively pinning her down. She clamped her mouth on her clitoris and shoved three fingers inside her cunt, and fucked her vigorously. Lucinda pulled her lover's hips down and tried to latch onto her but she was already heading rapidly towards an orgasm. Freda blew her away by licking her perineum with her warm wet tongue, and massaging her sensitive spot simultaneously. Lucinda gave up trying to reach Freda's cunt with her tongue and allowed a magnificent long orgasm to wash over her.

"Oh God, Freda you cheated. That wasn't fair but I don't mind. Let me up and I'll make you come now."

"You've got a lot to learn darling if you want to play with the big girls," laughed Freda, "kneel on the floor between my legs and finish me off."

Freda lay on the bed on her back with her feet on the floor and Lucinda knelt between her thighs and gave her a delightful licking. It was an erotic sight, two shapely women in just their heels and with their stockings around their ankles, one performing oral sex on the other.

Freda's orgasm built slowly and cascaded over her loins, abdomen and breasts. They spent their last few minutes together laying arm in arm on Freda's bed then, reluctantly, got dressed and kissed each other goodbye until the morning service at church in two days time.

Lucinda got home ten minutes before her husband and spent the rest of the evening in a daze.

"Are you alright Lucy? You seem a little quiet."

"Oh, really? I'm just a little tired, it's been a busy day."

"How was Freda, did you find her as helpful as you'd hoped?"

"Yes, very helpful, I'll need to pop round to see her next week, and probably for a few weeks while we get things organised."

"Oh good, that'll keep you out of mischief on a Wednesday evening," joked Rupert.

Lucinda smiled to herself, and her pussy tingled at the memory of the mischief that she shared with Freda only an hour earlier.

Freda sat on her settee in her dressing gown, sipping a mug of 'Horlicks' and wondering just how much of her evening of passion with Lucinda she would share with her mistress. Something quite special had taken place between them and she decided to tell Bridget as little as possible. When she arrived at Bridget's house on Saturday afternoon, she was surprised that she wasn't questioned about her affair with Lucinda. She'd expected to be told to give the full details, while they both masturbated sitting opposite each other, so she was taken aback with the direction that their conversation took.

"Come in lady, I like your summer dress, did you wear that for your new girlfriend last night?"

"No Mistress, I wore the green dress like you suggested."

"Hmm, I hope you've brought a wrap over dress and stockings with you for the cinema tonight."

"Yes Mistress, it's in my bag with a new pair of very high heels."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that. So, did you fuck the vicar's little tart last night?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, did you enjoy yourself."

"Yes, it was er..."

"Well, what was it exactly?"

"It was very nice."

"Nice! I should think so too, I loaned you out to that little harlot, I hope she appreciated it."

"S-she doesn't know about you Mistress."

"I know that bitch. You're making me cross now."

"I'm sorry Mistress. Do you want me to tell you what happened while I masturbate for you?"

"Don't be presumptuous you smug bitch."

Bridget sat on the sofa pretending to be annoyed, and eyed her submissive partner while she considered what to do next.

"I don't want to hear any more about Luscious Lucinda. I've decided to punish you for being a smug bitch, and for enjoying your new ride rather too much. Get my paddle and a length on bondage rope out of the drawer, and come and stand in front of me."

Freda knew what to expect, her pulse raced and her pussy tingled.

"Now, take off your dress and panties then stand with your back to me."

Freda did as she was told. Bridget smiled to herself while she admired her obedient submissive's buttocks and her pink labia peeking through between her thighs. She tied her wrists behind her back.

"Over my lap girl, quickly or you'll get extra punishment."

Freda was highly aroused, and feeling considerable trepidation at the same time. It seemed like an age before the first slap of the paddle stung her right buttock. She winced and tried to prepare herself for the follow up blow on her left buttock, when it came she cried out in pain.

"Silence girl or I'll gag you."

Bridget took her time administering the spanking. In all, she smacked Freda seven times on each buttock. Tears ran down Freda's face as she whimpered with pain and her pussy juice ran onto Bridget's skirt. Bridget stroked her sore buttocks then slipped her fingers into her wet cunt and made her come.

"That's just to remind you who's in charge. I was very tempted to give you fifteen on each side, but I want you to be able to sit on a cinema seat and open your legs later on. Well, what do you say you ungrateful slut?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, thank you for being so lenient with me."

"That's better, now go and put your maid's outfit on and make our tea."

Freda served her mistress as her maid for the next three hours, a job that required her to lick her mistress to an orgasm after being tied to the ottoman and fucked with the strap on dildo.

It was a warm evening, they both wore summer wrap over dresses to the cinema; neither of them wore panties. They got the bus for a couple of stops to save having to walk on high heels for any longer than necessary. 'North by Northwest' was showing again at the Roxy Cinema, it had been shown a few months earlier, but neither of them had seen it.

They arrived near the end of the supporting film, and were shown to their seats by an attractive usherette with a torch. They chose seats three rows from the back, and to the left side. Bridget told Freda to sit against the wall. They had already turned heads while walking from the bus stop to the cinema, Bridget in a blue dress with beige stockings and taupe heels, Freda in red with black stockings and heels.

The auditorium was about half full, and there were few people sitting in their vicinity. There was no one behind them, or sitting in the same short row of eight seats on their side of the aisle. There were three women four rows in front of them, and a man and woman in their row, but on the other side of the aisle.

The supporting film finished, and they sat quietly observing and appraising the other cinema goers while the lights were on. Bridget expressed the view that she'd like to have the usherette over her lap for a good spanking, and Freda basked in the warm glow of her buttocks. A young couple arrived just before the lights went down, the girl was around twenty years old, she wore a fetching yellow summer dress with shoulder straps, and both women watched her glide effortlessly into her seat at the aisle end of the row in front of them.

"Mmmm, what a cute young lady," whispered Bridget.

"Yes, and what a gorgeous figure."

"Almost as nice a body as yours, I wonder if she'd like to be restrained and have her bottom spanked?"

"Oh I should think so Mistress, I think she'd love it almost as much as I do."

The lights dimmed and advertisements, followed by 'Pathe News,' played for ten minutes before the main film started. They settled down to watch, and were both smitten by the beauty and sophistication of Eva Marie Saint.

"My God," whispered Freda, "she's turning me on so much."

"Me too, but let's see how wet you are," replied Bridget as she slipped her left hand across and pulled back the wrap over panel of Freda's dress.

Bridget pushed her left hand between Freda's stocking clad thighs. She played with a suspender clip for a moment or two as Freda's thighs gradually began to part, to allow access to her pussy.

"That's a good girl," said Bridget in low sultry tones.

"Oh Mistress," replied Freda, in breathless anticipation.

Bridget slid her hand higher until her little finger felt a soft hairy bush, and the warm moist jewel between her compliant girlfriend's legs. She rubbed her finger into Freda's pussy, making her stifle a gasp of pleasure. She could feel the wetness increasing as her fingers became slick with Freda's juices. Freda's legs were wide open and her head fell back slightly.

They watched Eva Marie Saint walk toward the camera with Cary Grant posing as a redcap railway porter, she took short sexy steps in her black skirt suit and black high heels. Her blonde hair was immaculate, as was her red lipstick, she oozed effortless sexuality and sophistication, she was the epitome of the desirable self assured woman.

"My God, she's stunning, would you like to fuck her?" asked Bridget.

"Yes Mistress, very much."

"I'm going to watch you masturbate while you watch her. Do it now."

"Yes mistress."

As Freda moved her right hand onto her pussy, Bridget slid her left hand underneath the welt of her stocking and caressed her inner thigh. Freda looked down at her open dress with her legs spread apart, and the erotic sight of her mistress's fingers underneath her stocking top. She immediately felt as though she was on the way to an orgasm.

She looked up at the screen again and felt a surge of desire for Eva Marie. The usherette showed two more latecomers to their seats and began to walk up the aisle on Bridget and Freda's side of the auditorium.

"Oh God Mistress, she'll see me," said Freda pulling her hand away from her pussy.

"Keep going you sexy little slut," urged Bridget as, with her right hand, she lent over and pushed Freda's hand back onto her pussy.

The usherette was as a moderately attractive forty-one-year-old, with short mousy hair and a decent figure. She'd seen many sights over the years, and she took a perverted pleasure in catching couples in compromising circumstances. She used her torch to ensure that couples knew she had seen them before smirking at them in the gloom, and leaving them to either continue their sex acts, or to die of embarrassment.

She'd seen men with fingers plunged deep into needy cunts, women with their hands, and occasionally their mouths, wrapped around erect cocks. She'd even once caught a couple having full blown sex on the floor between the seats, but she'd never before caught two women together. As she reached the top of the aisle, she heard a faint, telltale groan of pleasure from the direction of Bridget and Freda.

The usherette flicked on her torch expecting to catch the culprits, but she was astounded to see two women in a sex act, one apparently masturbating, the other watching her with her hand inside her lesbian lover's stocking top. She flicked the torch beam off, but not before Bridget had winked at her and blown her a kiss.

An burst of erotic arousal shot through her body. She dashed off quickly to the ladies toilets with fireworks exploding between her thighs. She considered herself to be straight, a fact to which the sleazy middle aged cinema manager, with whom she was currently having an affair, would readily have attested. All of that certainty had gone, as soon as she was inside a toilet cubicle, she leant back against the wall, put her left hand into her hurriedly unbuttoned uniform top, and her right hand up underneath the skirt and inside her wet panties. She imagined Bridget's hand inside her own stocking top.

Ninety seconds later, she took deep breaths of air as she leant on the toilet wash basin and dabbed her face with a wet handkerchief, before skulking back to the auditorium. The film was in full swing, and Cary Grant was running away from a crop spraying biplane. The usherette kept her distance, but could see Freda's head thrown back as she entered the final phase of her masturbation. Bridget still had her hand in her slave's stocking top as she gave her permission to come. Eva Marie Saint entered a scene in a beautiful red and black flared dress, Freda's pelvis bucked in her seat as she came.

"Good girl, you gave the usherette a thrill as well as me."

"Oh God!"

"Don't worry, I've got the measure of her, she won't give us any trouble. She disappeared for a few minutes and I'll bet she wasn't counting her choc ice takings. Now I want some attention from that magic hand of yours," said Bridget as she lifted the wrap of her dress in invitation. Freda slipped her hand inside the material and treated her mistress to a long build up to a sumptuous orgasm, just as Cary Grant lifted Eva Marie Saint up onto his bunk bed in the sleeper car.

Bridget's eyelids flickered, she came imagining the actress bound and ready to submit to her for a punishment spanking.

As they left the cinema with the rest of the audience, Bridget caught sight of the usherette filling her refreshment tray for the late night showing.

"Wait here for me a moment."

"Yes Mistress."

Bridget walked over to he usherette and stood very close to her. She spoke to her in a stern tone.

"You're a very naughty lady, you deserve a smack bottom for spying on my pet while she enjoyed herself. You will of course keep what you witnessed to yourself, otherwise I'll inform the management that you like to play all by yourself in the ladies toilets."

"H-how did you know?"

"I didn't, but thank you for confirming it for me. Don't be too upset though, if you're very lucky, I might just come and find you one of these nights, so that I can leave an impression on your nice peachy bottom; it's just dying to be spanked."

The usherette gulped and a mixture of fear and arousal crossed her face. Bridget squeezed her cheek and walked sexily away from her on her high heels. The usherette felt a sudden urge to chase after her and surrender herself to she didn't quite know what.

After they got off the bus on the way back to her house, Bridget manoeuvred Freda into an alleyway, pulled a pair of handcuffs out of her hand bag and put them on her slave's wrists.

"Mistress, no please, what if someone sees me?"

"Hold your hands out in front of you bitch."

The street was still quite busy, so she arranged Freda's raincoat loosely over her shoulders so that the handcuffs couldn't easily be seen.

"Don't forget that I am your mistress and I will treat you however I see fit. You are my prisoner and you're heading for your punishment."

Bridget's perverted lust had intensified all evening. She'd been aroused by the immaculately sexy blonde actress that had starred in the film they had been watching, she'd been even more aroused by her bitch's public masturbation performance, and she'd delighted in her own domination of the cinema usherette.

She was beginning to realise the power she had over women of a certain persuasion. She recognised little telltale signs that a woman might be overawed by her, and willing to submit to her. Her kinky fantasies had taken a new direction, she no longer always dreamed of forcing herself on another woman. She now knew that she was sexually alluring and charismatic, and had a strength of personality that enabled her to overpower and manipulate; she'd started to relish the prospect of making more new conquests.

The fact that she was making her handcuffed prisoner walk beside her in public left her pussy clenching. When she got her home, she bent her over the ottoman and gave her six lashes of her riding crop, before fucking her from behind with her strap on dildo. Then she sat on the sofa, opened her legs and made her bitch lick her pussy, until she pushed her onto her back, pinned her down and face fucked her vigorously.