Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday arrived and Bridget and Freda lunched together in the works canteen. Bridget spoke in hushed tones so as to avoid being heard on neighbouring tables.

"I can tell that you're excited about tonight, your nipples are like hat pegs at the moment."

"That's because our knees are touching under the table Mistress," whispered Freda.

"That's not the only reason you dirty bitch. Just don't be late tomorrow, you'll be on your hands and knees and in your maid's outfit all afternoon, then we're going to the cinema together in the evening so wear something accessible."

Another employee passed by within earshot. They spoke to each other in normal voices.

"Would you pass the salt please Miss Worth?"

"Yes of course Bridget, here you are."

"We can't talk here Mistress, can we meet later in the furniture storeroom?" said Freda whispering once more."

"Let's go there now, there won't be anyone down there at lunchtime."

"You go first and I'll follow in two minutes."

Bridget tried to walk quietly along the basement corridor without her heels making the usual measured click clacking noise that would normally turn the head of every male employee in the building. She had little success, so she was relieved when she reached to storeroom door, and was able to tiptoe inside and hide herself between the stacks of office chairs.

She soon heard another pair of high heels approaching, the storeroom door opened and Freda looked around in the darkness.

"Over here, don't switch the light on," whispered Bridget.

The only source of light in the large storeroom was a dim glow from an old desk lamp that someone had rigged up in one corner. Bridget had noticed it the last time they had met in the room. She suspected that they weren't the only couple that had used the room for clandestine meetings.

Bridget pulled Freda into an embrace and kissed her.

"Mistress, please, someone might come."

"Yes, you and me with any luck, unzip your skirt."

"What?"

"I said unzip your skirt, do it now bitch."

"But Mistress please..."

Bridget reached around Freda's waist impatiently and undid the button on her waistline, then she unzipped her tight skirt. She pulled it down and made Freda step out of it then she raised her flared dress, took hold of Freda's right hand and pressed it onto her pussy at the same time that she reached under Freda's girdle and slipped her fingers inside her already wet cunt.

"Fuck me bitch."

Their tongues took possession of each other's mouths as they kissed and fingered each other to rapid but delightful orgasms. Freda came first, so Bridget pushed her come covered fingers into her slave's mouth and enjoyed her own orgasm.

Bridget straightened her dress as Freda hurriedly stepped back into her skirt and zipped it up.

"Now, what did you want to talk about you tempting little floozy?"

"I need your encouragement and absolution. I'm planning to go to bed with the wife of the vicar from the church that I attend, it's wrong, so wrong. I'm not supposed do that sort of thing, it's a sin."

"Why do you go to church?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why do you actually go? Is it for the company, are you a devout believer? Do you actually believe in God?"

"I think so, I've gone to church all of my life."

"Yes but do you believe in it all or are you really there for social reasons?"

"I-I think believe sometimes, but other times I'm not so sure."

"Do you think it's a sin for two women to fall in love, like you did all those years ago with Alice, to have sexual relations with each other?"

"I don't know."

"Well I do, and I can tell you that there is no reason why two women can't fall in love, or even just have sex with each other because they enjoy it. Look at us, we're getting our thrills from an unconventional relationship, but it suits us both and no one is coming to any harm. It's okay to have whatever kind of relationship you want to have Lucinda. The poor woman is absolutely gagging for it, she's there on a plate for you, you'll be good for her, don't disappoint her, give her a good fucking tonight and don't feel guilty about it. There, is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you."

"And don't forget, I want all of the details tomorrow. Also, remember were on a date tomorrow night, everyone else will think we're just friends going to the pictures, none of them will suspect that I'm your Mistress and you're my slave. Right, come on, we'd better get back to you being the boss, or we'll be missed Miss Worth."

"Lead the way Bridget and don't dawdle."

"Be careful girl, don't forget who's really the boss."

********************

Freda felt nervous as she got ready for her visitor. She put on a sexy dark green wiggle dress that clung to her curves, and that Bridget had suggested she should wear because she looked so irresistible in it. She opted for a soft suspender belt rather than a girdle; she was still firm of figure and could easily carry it off.

An anxious Freda spent several minutes pacing her lounge carpet, and looking through her net curtains even though it wasn't yet seven o'clock. She went into the kitchen to tidy up, to give herself something to do for the umpteenth time, when the doorbell rang. She smoothed her dress and tried to look casual as she opened the door.

If Freda felt nervous, it was nothing compared to Lucinda who stepped into the hallway looking tense. She stood for a moment in her coat like a deer trapped in headlights. Her anxiety helped Freda feel calmer and more in control.

"Come in darling, take your coat off and relax, come through into the lounge."

Lucinda removed her coat and handed it to Freda, she was wearing a red knee length flared dress that fitted tightly around the bodice with a sweetheart neckline. Her high heels with a 'T' bar strap were black, as were her stockings.

"My goodness Lucinda, you look amazing, I've never seen you look like this, so sexy, does Rupert know what you're wearing? If he does, I'm amazed that he's let you out tonight."

"He'd gone out before I left and he won't be back until after I get home."

"Well I feel privileged that you've dressed like this for me, God you look stunning, I'm such a lucky girl."

Freda's praise was sincere but she was also trying to calm her visitor's nerves. It wasn't working.

"I'm not sure I can do this Freda, I'm shaking like a leaf. I just keep thinking that it's all wrong, we shouldn't be doing this, it's a sin."

"Well we haven't done anything yet darling, here, sit down in the lounge and I'll get you a stiff drink, is gin and tonic okay?"

"Oh yes please."

"Ice and lemon?"

"Yes, lovely."

Freda went into the kitchen to mix the drink, a restless Lucinda followed her.

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"Forty three."

"You look good on it. I'm fifty, we're both women in the prime of our lives, but how many times have either of us made love in the last decade say?"

"Well that's easy. None whatsoever in my case."

"Me neither," lied Freda who pretended to herself, for the sake of argument, that what she had with her mistress, magnificently erotic and arousing though it was, was not at this moment considered to be love making for the purpose of this discussion; even though she knew that she was having the best sex of her life.

Freda gestured that they should go into the lounge, then followed the vicar's wife, admiring the swing of her hips in her smart flared dress and her legs in her seamed stockings. Freda sat on the three seater settee and Lucinda took one of the two matching armchairs. She looked every inch the sexy gift wrapped present as the skirt of her red dress surrounded her thighs in stiff folds, and showed glimpses of her fluffy white petticoat and petite nylon covered knees.

"Do you think a woman should deny herself because she can't find fulfilment with a man?" asked Freda.

"That's exactly what I've been doing for years."

"Do you mind me asking if you'd had any intimate relationships with any men before you met Rupert?"

"I had the 'no sex until marriage' mantra drummed into me by the church and my parents so no, no intimacy whatsoever."

"Lucinda, this may sound strange but, do you know what an orgasm is?"

"Yes, it's something that the more adventurous girls at school used to talk about and no, before you ask, I've never experienced one. Oh golly, I think this gin is going to my head, I'm giving all of my secrets away."

"Not all of them surely, haven't you had secrets that you've kept from yourself until the last few weeks?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come over here and sit by me."

Lucinda wasn't used to drinking and the large gin that she'd polished off all too quickly was making her feel light headed, but more importantly, uninhibited. She got up from her chair, tucked her long black hair behind one ear and stepped tentatively toward the settee. Freda helped her ease herself onto the seat next to her.

"Are you beginning to relax a little?"

"Yes, I think the gin has helped."

"Well I won't give you any more, we don't want you rolling home drunk do we?"

Lucinda looked at Freda leaning back on the settee with her wiggle dress stretched taut across her long thighs. She admired her flat stomach and ample breasts encased in the bodice of the dress. Her pussy fluttered slightly as she realised how much the woman was turning her on.

Her mind turned to the reason that she was there, she wondered what it would be like to unzip Freda's dress and slip it off her shoulders. She let her right hand fall from her lap and Freda took it in her left hand.

"How are you feeling now darling? You know that you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

"You're so kind to me, I feel safe with you."

"Good, you do look rather delectable and I'm having trouble keeping my hands off you. Tell me, have you ever had sexual feelings for a woman before?"

"Just three weeks ago I'd have said no, but of course I'd have been fooling myself. It's as though you've switched on a light inside my head, I can see things that were once shrouded in darkness, but they were there all of the time."

"What things?"

"It all makes sense to me now, all of the times that my eyes have lingered on the best looking woman in a room rather than the best looking man. I pretended it was just innocent admiration, just like the times that I've been to the cinema and watched film actresses like Marilyn Monroe, Lauren Bacall or Veronica Lake and felt strange sensations between my thighs and in my breasts. And Gene Tierney, oh my goodness, Gene Tierney, I went to see her in 'Laura' and wondered why my panties felt damp, I told myself that I'd wet myself but I knew deep down that I hadn't."

"And you've buried these feelings until now?"

"Yes, I've ignored them or found other explanations for them but when you kissed my neck in the church doorway, and oh my God, when you put your hand up my dress while I was on the step ladder; I've never wanted anything so much in my life. The only thing that stopped me from coming round here and throwing myself at you was the awful feeling of guilt towards Rupert and the church."

"Well I know it's difficult, I've been indoctrinated all my life into believing that it's sinful to love another woman, but I have. I fell in love with a girl when I was in the land army during the war. We got found out and we were both sent home in disgrace. She was from Edinburgh, she got married not long after she'd returned there and I never saw her again."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay, don't be. I started flirting with you because I suspected there was a small chance that my desire for you might be reciprocated."

Freda felt uncomfortable pretending that she hadn't been driven by pure lust, and a mistress that enjoyed the thrill of listening to her attempts at seducing a vicar's wife.

"Freda I adore you, you're such a fine looking woman, will you kiss me please?"

Freda needed no second invitation, she leant into Lucinda and put her left hand around her shoulders, and her right hand on her waist, and kissed her passionately. Their tongues were soon entwined and the starched petticoat underneath Lucinda's flared dress seemed to rise up and expose her shapely legs.

Freda reached under the dress and slowly raised her hand up Lucinda's right thigh, over her stockings, over her soft warm bare flesh above her stocking tops, and over her suspender strap. She allowed her knuckles to nestle against Lucinda's panty gusset, and enjoyed hearing the little breathless gasps and groans that her lover made as she opened her legs ever so slightly wider.

Moments later, Freda's fingers were inside Lucinda's panties. She slowly massaged the wet valley between her labia and Lucinda breathed heavily into her mouth as they continued to kiss. Freda's fingers were slick with her lover's juice. She removed them from inside her panties and put them up to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Oh God, you taste devine."

Lucinda looked stunned, never in her wildest dreams had she imagined what Freda had just done could be part of their love making.

"Do you want to taste yourself?"

"W-well... I..."

Freda put her hand between Lucinda's legs again, and then offered her fluid coated fingers up to her mouth. Lucinda opened her mouth a fraction, and Freda gently pushed her wet fingers inside. Lucinda seemed to come out of her stupor, she eagerly sucked off her own juice, took hold of Freda's hand, and pushed it back up under her dress and into her pussy at the same time as she fell back onto the seat and opened her legs even wider. With her back on the settee and her heeled legs spread wide apart on the floor, Freda took the hint and in no time they were kissing furiously as Freda fucked Lucinda's drenched cunt with her fingers.

Lucinda bucked and writhed underneath her lover and she quickly reached the wonderful crest of the first orgasm of her life. Her pelvis thrust into Freda's fingers and she came with a long, loud groan before her pussy spasmed and body juddered until she lay quite still.

"I'm so embarrassed, it all happened so quickly. It was over in seconds, what must you think of me?"

"Don't worry, it's perfectly natural considering it was your first time. Would you like it to happen again?"

"Yes, I feel ready to do it again, is that normal?"

"Well, I'm not sure about normal, but I gather that some women find that they can have lots of orgasms one after another. Would you like to come upstairs with me? We've got plenty of time."

"I'd love to, will you teach me how to please you?"

"It would be my pleasure, literally," smiled Freda.

Lucinda followed her new lover up the stairs. She watched Freda's hips and backside sway sensuously in front of her face as she ascended step by step in her high heels. When she reached the landing, Freda took hold of her hand and led her into the main bedroom. They stopped in the doorway and kissed, Freda had her up against the doorframe, covering her mouth and neck with her warm lips and squeezing her breasts through her dress. Lucinda could already feel the telltale signs of deep arousal, she wanted Freda's fingers inside her again. Freda wanted her pussy to be accessible.

"Unzip me darling and help me out of this dress."

She turned her back to Lucinda, who duly obliged. Then Freda turned back to face her lover, and let the bodice of the dress fall away to reveal her expensive silk bra, she wriggled out of the tight, thigh clinging skirt and stepped out of the wiggle dress. She threw the dress onto a bedside chair, and removed her bra and panties then, pushed Lucinda up against the wall and kissed her again. Lucinda glanced at their reflection in the dressing table mirror, and felt a jolt of erotic pleasure at the alluring sight of Freda, in just her stockings, suspenders and heels kissing her against the wall.

Freda took hold of her right hand and guided it down between her legs. Lucinda felt the soft hair of Freda's bush before her fingers were pushed firmly into the warm, wet gash of her pussy.

"Mmmm, you wanted to know how to please me? Explore me with your fingers."

"Oh goodness, it feels wonderful to touch you down there."

Freda's little groans and sighs gave Lucinda confidence that she was arousing her. They kissed again and Freda reached around Lucinda to unzip the back of her dress. The red dress fell to the floor revealing Lucinda in all of her glory. The pretty damsel's black hair fell onto her shoulders, and her pale skin looked luminous as her long limbs moved in an automatic attempt to hide her breasts and pussy.

Freda took hold of her left arm and gently forced it away from in front of her breasts, then she took hold of her right hand and pulled it away from in front of her pussy.

"Don't be embarrassed darling, you're beautiful," said Freda as she turned Lucinda around and pressed her against the wall, face first, before reaching between her legs to clutch her labia in her right hand.

"Oh my, this is so good," sighed Lucinda.

Freda slipped her thumb inside her from behind and used three fingers to tickle her clitoris. Lucinda jutted her backside out gave a loud shriek. Freda, worried that the neighbours might hear her, cupped her left hand over her mouth from behind, and continued to play with her pussy. Then in an erotic fancy, she decided to strip her lover almost completely before making her come again.

"Let's take your girdle off before we go any further, and your bra and panties."

Still facing the wall, Lucinda hurriedly unclipped her stockings while Freda removed her bra and pulled her panties down. Then Lucinda peeled off her girdle and stepped out of it. Freda swept her stockings down her slender, shapely legs and left them unfurled around her ankles.

Inspired by the sensual sight of her lover in just her heels and fallen stockings, Freda quickly removed her own underwear and pushed her stockings down to her ankles. Then she placed her left hand around Lucinda's mouth, and her right hand between her legs again. Lucinda spread her legs and placed her palms against the wall either side of her head; she was soon on her way to orgasmic delight once more.

Freda kept Lucinda against the wall with her hand around her mouth, slowly working her up to the edge of an orgasm, then withdrawing her hand from her pussy to let her ardour subside again.

"Mmmph, mmm."

"Not yet darling, wait a while, let me tease you a little," whispered Freda into her ear as she stopped moving her hand.

Both women were breathing heavily, they looked stunningly erotic in just their heels with their stockings around their ankles. Freda's breasts were ample and firm while Lucinda's were smaller but perfectly resembled teardrops. Freda pushed a thumb inside her and massaged her clitoris again, at the same time, she kissed Lucinda's ears and neck.

She reached around her and squeezed her beautiful breasts, Lucinda gave a loud groan so, Freda covered her mouth with her left hand again. The momentum built, Freda was taking her all the way to an orgasm this time.

"Come for me my darling girl, open your legs wider and let me own your lovely cunt."

Lucinda felt an erotic jolt at the mention of a word she'd hardly ever heard but she knew was dirty. An irresistible swell arose inside her pussy and inner thighs, as it overwhelmed her, her eyelids fluttered and her head fell back, still with Freda's hand over her mouth. The rhythmic stroking of her clitoris, and Freda's thumb probing her sensitive spot, sent an orgasm crashing through her pelvis and made her legs quiver at the intense sensation. A gush of fluid fell from her vagina onto the bedroom carpet as she struggled to stay on her feet.

She growled her orgasm into Freda's hand then Freda helped her over to the bed and lay her down on it, she was still panting with the physical effort of coming so hard for a second time in ten minutes. The two women lay together for a short while, then Freda kissed her nipples and took her breasts into her mouth. Lucinda returned the compliment, she loved the feeling of Freda's large, hard nipples on her tongue.

1...678910...12