Bridgette 05

Info
Lynne convinces Bridgette to let Tom play in the backyard.
1.6k words
4.42
6.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Continued from Chapter 4.

Tom looked around for the linen cupboard, but he first found the master bathroom. He walked in, but before he turned on the light he saw the master bedroom door slightly open. He was caught off guard by the sound of low voices and movement.

Not certain of what he heard Tom listened in and moved closer to the door.

He shouldn't have been surprised by what he saw. Just like Tom had done, candles were lit in the bedroom. Lynne and David were speaking to each other in soft tones. Occasionally laughing. Occasionally long steady breaths. Occasionally quick shallow breaths. Occasionally talking dirty.

Their bodies glowed in the candle light as they caressed each other's bodies. David appeared naked with his back to the door. Tom was certain David had an erection because he could see Lynne and she looked amazing.

She wore a short green silk thing with spaghetti straps and lace. One strap was down and one of her tits was exposed. David cupped it and played with the nipple.

Lynne's back was up against David and her head leaned back as he kissed her neck. He was doing to Lynne's nipple what Tom had done to Bridgette's.

David moved the other strap over and fully revealed Lynne's large breasts. Tom took in the full sight of Lynne's full set of gorgeous boobs and nipples.

She playfully covered them up and gasped as if she were embarrassed and shocked, "Oh! You exposed by naughties! I can't let you see me like this!"

David played along with some dirty talking, "You can barely cover up those big, tasty melons. But while your hands and arms are occupied trying to hide your massive jugs -"

He moved both of his hands down her waist and hips, one curving over her big ass and the other curving over to her inner thigh.

"- I'm going to take advantage of the situation and explore your pretty little pussy."

"You can't do that. I'm a good girl," Lynne mock pleaded with David.

His fingers must have reached her pretty little pussy, because she arched her back and opened her thighs to David's touching.

"You're touching her. You're touching my lily."

David's other hand stroked Lynne's big round ass and moved in such a way that Tom knew David was moving one of his fingers closer and closer to her tight little ass.

"Oh my, David," Lynne played along. "Oh, but I'm a good girl."

"I want to touch you, front and back. I want to play with your lovely cunt and your lovely back door at the same time. I want to bring out the bad girl in you."

Lynne mock protested, but she leaned her ass back as one of David's fingers worked into her from the front and one from his other hand circled her from the back. Her voice changed slightly. It sounded slightly lower, but husky like a sexy woman smoker. It gave Tom the impression she was holding a door closed on a rushing tidal wave.

"David... David you are touching my lily AND by back door. Good girls don't DO that."

David moved away to a nightstand. Lynne whimpered when he stopped touching her. Her voice sounded normal when she said, "I love becoming a bad girl for you, honey."

"I love you, baby. I love making you feel so good," he said while he pulled out a tube of lubricant.

"I never ever thought I would let ANYONE touch me like that. I would never have tried one of those toys, either."

"What do you think?" asked David as he opened up a decorative box the size of a shoe box. Inside Tom could see four little anal plugs. One wasn't so little. One of pink glass, the others were metal with decorative jewels on the end.

"The daisy. It's my FAVORITE. You get everything cleaned up and lubed up, I'll get something else for my princess box. You are going to lick my lily, aren't you?"

While David and Lynne kissed and held each other, Tom quietly left the master bathroom and closed the door.

As he was walking away he saw Bridgette moving toward him.

"Did you forget about me? I miss you." She playfully cupped her big boobs, "The girls miss you. I need you to do that thing to me again so I can -" she mouthed the words SQUIRT FOR YOU to Tom.

Tom whispered, "I was looking for the towels and, well, uh, I accidentally walked in on them."

They could hear the sink and David in the master bathroom. He said, "Almost ready, baby. Did you find something?" Then the water stopped and they could see the light turn off from under the door.

Bridgette's eyes widened in shock and curiosity. This was irresistible. She couldn't pass up this chance.

Very slowly and very quietly they opened the master bathroom door and tiptoed in.

Bridgette and Tom could see Lynne lying down and David working a small toy into her pussy as they kissed. It was two white balls of some kind with a flexible cord. When it was insider her they both took turns tugging on it.

David urged Lynne to hold on and not let it go. While he did that he also used some lubricant on her ass. Then on a small glass plug.

They called it the daisy. The bottom resembled a flower. Lynne looked and sounded very eager to get it inside her. They took their time.

Bridgette and Tom could tell when it fully entered her because of Lynne's face.

Bridgette looked to Tom and mouthed, "Oh my God! She really likes it!" She marveled at how such a straight arrow like Lynne could be such a naughty anal girl.

They watched as David and Lynne played with the cord. Lynne urged David to lick her lily, as she called it.

They listened as Lynne confessed how she loved feeling full, how she loved feeling it back and front, and how she wanted to feel more full.

By this time Bridgette and Tom were feeling each other up. When David pulled the cord and pulled out those two balls from Lynne's princess box they knew Lynne would soon be full again.

They were right. David got on top of Lynne and they kissed as he entered her. Her tone and choice of words changed. Lynne sounded more wild, her voice lower again. She used more explicit words, but they still sounded so feminine and girly. She urged David to fill her princess cunt, to fuck her pretty pink twat, and to bend her over and pound her pussy while he plays with the daisy in her back door.

As they did that, Tom moved Bridgette in front of him, bent her over, and he entered Bridgette's wet "princess cunt".

Bridgette wanted to call out to Tom, but she didn't dare. She didn't want to get caught, but she also wanted to watch David and Lynne fuck each other again. She wanted to see Lynne's face as her ass was filled and stimulated.

"Oooh, I'm so naughty!" said Lynne in ecstasy, "I'm so full!"

Bridgette turned around and mouthed the words DO IT to Tom. He didn't need to be told twice.

His thumb circled Bridgette's sweet back door while his hard cock moved enthusiastically in and out of her precious pussy. It felt amazing. She wasn't sure she wanted anything in her ass, but knowing that Lynne was a good girl reassured her that Bridgette wasn't a slut for thinking about it.

"Oooh David, I'm not that kind of girl!"

That was as much as Bridgette and Tom could take. While Lynne started to cum Bridgette turned around, looked up to Tom, and softly said, "Cum for me, Tommy."

Tom gave her his spray just as Bridgette took his hard dick with her mouth. A little bit of his cum shot on her mouth, but otherwise her timing was good.

Tom silently climaxed while Lynne came with words of I love you and I'm cumming and don't stop. Tom and Bridgette were able to leave the master bathroom while Lynne's orgasm wound down.

Bridgette knew were the towels were kept, and grabbed four just like Tom suggested.

Presumably David was getting close to his orgasm while Bridgette and Tom got back to their room.

Bridgette braced herself in front of a full length mirror and removed the shirt, exposing her big round tits. Tom placed three of the towels below her open legs. She looked into Tom's eyes through the mirror and said, "Do both, Tommy. I want to feel that again while you make me... you know. Right here."

One hand went to her ass and the other went to her pussy, but before he touched her fully he said, "I'm not sure quite what you mean." His eyes looked mischievous while he smiled slightly.

"I can't say it."

"I'll do it if you say it."

"Good girls don't... squirt," said Bridgette with her eyes and smile glowing, "Good girls don't... take it in the ass."

Tom worked his finger around her back door while he slid another finger inside her and over her g-spot. He tapped her button while he rubbed her tight little ass.

Bridgette's eyes slowly closed and she smiled as she started to gush, "Oooh, I'm not that kind of girl, Tommy."

Tom kept tapping her button and teasing her tight back door. Soon her gushing became squirting.

Three towels was just about enough.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bridgette 04 Previous Part
Bridgette Series Info

Similar Stories

Emma Seduces a Lady at the Library Twin sisters use exhibitionism to seduce a lady in library.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Gym Club Sophie discovers gym club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Jackie's Rules Pt. 01 College Girl gets some new rules to live by.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
April Fooled to Go on a Date 22-year-old finds out a job interview is actually a date.in Lesbian Sex
A Not Boring Bus Ride A bored woman experiences an interesting bus ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories