Bring Out Her Wild Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey honey are you ready to watch my friends breed you wife?"

"Yes my dear."

With that Lori Beth began sucking the dick that had been in her right hand and stroking the one in her left hand. One of the men went and picked up the phone while two other brought in a table. She then let go of the dick in left hand and began sucking it while grabbing another with her empty hand.

She switched back in forth from the three men for a few minutes before one picked her up and placed her on her back on top of the table.

The man holding the phone then asked me if I was ready to watch Lori Beth be breed by the six of them.

The man who had put Lori Beth on the table then lifted her legs onto his shoulder while the camera man got in front of her so that she could suck his cock. He then moved the camera so that I had a closeup of the other man rubbing the tip of his penis on the lips of her clit. Teasing it before working his penis deep inside her.

I could hear Lori Beth moaning with pleasure as his thrusts got faster and faster. Before long the man fucking her pussy let out a grown and nutted deep inside her. He stayed inside fore for a few seconds as the camera man moved behind him. He put the phone under her ass, so that when the man insider her pulled his dick out of Lori Beth's pussy I could see steams of cum flowing out of her. I know that was the first of many today loads of sperm that would be pumped inside of her.

The Camera man then handing the phone off to the guy who had just nutted inside of my wife. The man turned the phone around so that I could see his face.

"I want you to know Lori Beth has instructed all of us to not have sex or jack off for the last three weeks so that we are all full of cum. One of us is going to knock her up this weekend. I hope you are ready for be a daddy again Cuck"

He then turned the phone around and the other many was already thrusting inside her another man had taken the first camera mans spot getting sucked off while two other were getting stoked off by Lori Beth.

After 20 minutes the work bell rang, and all 6 men had nutted deep inside of Lori Beth. She was panting but sat up and grabbed the phone. "Hey love. I hope you enjoyed the show. I have get cleaned up, get dressed and get back to work. Be Ready at 2:30 to watch round two. Not like you can go anywhere." And laughed and ended the call.

I was still locked in the stockade and couldn't go anywhere. I thought again how did this happen? Was I really going to go through this? But my dick answered for my it was harder than it had ever been before. I knew no matter what I loved my wife. This had been a fetish of mine of course I would stay with her.

2:30 came around and this time I only waited 4 minutes before the call came through. This time a man was laying on the table and Lori Beth was being lowered onto him.

The camera man told me that this time they planned to make her airtight. One man would be fucking her ass, while another in would be in her mouth and last in her pussy. They were going to all nut inside her and who knew maybe she would end up having an ass baby.

With that all of them laughed and they got to work slower this time but after seven minutes I could hear all three let out a moan. The camera man then got up close as each of them came and I saw cum flowing from each of her orifices.

"Did you like that sweetie" Lori Beth asked?

I admitted that I did.

The camera man then handed off the phone and I was surprised to see the next three men playing rock paper scissors to pick who would be inside what opening of Lori Beth's. In the end they all got into position and started fucking her. This time the man in her vagina nutted first and pulled out letting the man in her ass move his dick into her pussy and he too came inside her, giving her womb another hot load of semen. Finally the man in her mouth also pulled out and went to fill her pussy with his seed. Once they were all done they got dressed and handed her the phone.

"Hey honey I hope you are enjoying this. I have been texting Joseph today and he is looking forward to tonight."

"Lori Beth this has me so turned on tonight. I love you. I want it to be us again when we get through this but know that I unleashed your wild side. Just so long as you stay my wife, you can do whatever you want."

"Thank you, Alex. I will see you when I get home" with that she ended the call.

12