Britney Ch. 50: PROMise Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"As do I, but not to the point of being withdrawn from reality. I cannot be a good girl."

"Sounds like you would fit right in with Britney's friends."

"Again you talk about other girls. Am I not pleasing?"

"Heck yeah! I'm just saying the other girls can't keep their clothes on. Which is cool."

"I don't think you want me." Gretchen releases him and turns her back nibbling her lower lip awaiting him to pursue her. She knew he would. In seconds Evan surrounds his own arms around her this time and squeezes her tits. His raging hard on slithered between her legs. As his crown grazes her clit she yelps slightly.

"Maybe you do want me after all."

"Fuck yes I do. You're freaking hot as hell."

"See you are not a bible thumper like my family."

"Let's not talk religion unless you're crying out Oh my God!"

"Make me." She pulls away from him and dives under the water. Caught by surprise he dove under giving chase. The water was cloudy but he knew a sweet ass even in the murkiness of the pond. They would tease each other for ten minutes before he caught her and they made out excessively.

"Your friends are having all of the fun." Abigail peers about at their horseplay. Lance for some strange reason was struggling with getting too close to Abigail. Normally he was a horn dog toward every girl in sight. Maybe it was the fact he was thinking of his next door neighbor Chloe. He did have a deep infatuation with the busty blond even though her man Chuck pretty much had a ring on her. Although she agreed to see him occasionally when Chuck was on the road, here lately that had not been the case. He knew deep down that neither of these girls would be anything more than a play thing. Still it taunted him. Not that much though.

"Sorry, I'm just mesmerized by you. Why don't you have a man?"

"My family wants me to marry into the faith but I have held out. There are no men that interest me."

"Am I interesting?"

"At the moment." She wiggles her eye brows playfully.

"I'm just going to ask you to think about something okay? Would you be my Prom date?"

"I'll let you know after you stop acting so withdrawn."

"With--?" He growls at her knowing exactly what she wanted. Her eyes brighten as he dives under the water and attacks her pussy. With a laughing yelp she feels his tongue on her clit. Fingers up inside her at least proved one thing to Lance. Not a virgin. Holding his breath as long as he could he made her moan loudly. Forced to surface for air he crawls up her kissing her dead on the lips before inhaling deeply and going down for another round of salty dog. She was impressed with him for certain. After losing his breath again he comes up gasping then launches in to kiss on her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled as if never before. She enjoyed this boys dedication. Not wanting hicky's to have to explain she grabs his face on both sides and drags him into a fulfilling breathtaking kiss. Once broken she winks at him then submerges in front of him. Feeling her mouth swallow his cock he bulges his eyes looking toward his buddies. Weirdly all three girls had the same idea. Three dicks were being sucked on while fingers squeeze at their balls.

"I LOVE MENNONITES." Evan yells.

"Shhhh!" Styles grits his teeth, "We don't need their Dad's to come hunting us down."

Shocked by how long each of the girls could hold their breath Lance couldn't contain himself. He shot his load into her mouth hoping she wouldn't be mad. Seconds after Abigail rises with a sneer then opens her mouth to show that she saved his milky leftovers. She talks with her mouth full, "Kiss me and share this and I'll go to Prom with you."

Gagging at the thought Lance decided it might be his only chance so he devours her mouth and Frenches her. His own cum swishing about amid their erotic moment. Shocked that he did it he doesn't even gag. Once their foreheads press together she smiles, "Not bad."

"So you'll be my date?"

"One other condition."

"What?" He dreaded the answer.

"You must ask my Father."

"I-I'm not Mennonite. He would kick me in the ass for even looking at you."

"Probably." She smirks and throws her arms around his neck. In his mind Lance Foxx knew he was on the losing end.

Styles unloads his own beast into Matilda's mouth and expects the same scenario. As the blond rises she had swallowed every drop and wagged her tongue at him, "Tasty." She admits moving in to kiss him again.

Evan held off firing instead choosing as Gretchen rose up for air to stretch out floating on the water. Eying his dancing erection Gretchen chooses to move next to him and stroke his cock. Never in his life had he experienced a floating hand job. Minutes later she forces him to fire shots into the air and attempts to catch his droplets. Only a few speckles of cum landed on her cheek.

Regardless she enjoyed herself. So did Evan.

"Let's go girls." Abigail coaxes her friends into leaving the boys. Jaws drop feeling as if they were being abandoned. Keeping afloat the guys watch the girls climb out on to the dock and sit side by side. Fluttering fingers playfully they each lay back on the planks and spread their legs. Fingers swiftly went to work on their own pussies.

"Group masturbation." Styles calls it.

Lance swims in front of Abigail and moves her feet further apart to cross his arms on the dock. Watching her sink fingers inside herself. His move led Evan to do the same toward Gretchen, Styles to Matilda. Each had a front row seat to their darling young pinkness. Moans grew louder by the second as the girls get lost in their sensations. Heads back not even looking toward the boys. Minutes pass as Abigail begins yelping excessively. Body in spasm she squirts a flood of her intimate juices all over a shocked Lance. Even in his opened mouth. Evan laughing at him discovers Gretchen's own fountain splattering his right cheek. Styles still waiting on Matilda enjoyed her three finger burrowing as her other hand stormed her clit. The blond reared up to look at Styles, "Ask me." She was holding on.

"Will you be my Prom date?"

""YESSSSSSSSSS!" She gushes as he felt obligated to plant his face directly into the current. She was ecstatic that he didn't shy away.

Evan was the only hold out until he decides to impress her first. Easing her legs and hips toward him he devours her pussy getting his face a royal mess. Her howls had to be clamped by Matilda laughing at her. Evan terrorized the poor girl not caring how loud she got. As he forces her into a second eruption he fulfills his obligation. Drenched he drags her near lifeless body upward by her wrists and looks directly into her eye, "Be my Prom date too?"

"I'd love to."

The three Amigos had their dates. Well, wo at least. Lance fidgets in thought of how to ask Abigail's Father. Finally Abigail sits up and shakes her head at him, "You do not have to ask my Father. I just wanted to see if you wanted me bad enough to do that."

"No. I'll ask him."

Taken back by his decision she smiles brightly, "Be very careful what you say. Dress appropriately."

"I'll do my best."

The couples enjoyed the next hour getting to know each other. Lance would not fail Abigail.

Back at the Ruuthouse farm...

Keith Foxx had finished mowing the entire farm. Pulling the tractor up to the older barn off to the east pasture he shuts it off and leans back in the seat looking out over his job well done. The crisp air filled his lungs as he sighs, "I could get used to this fresh air and wide open spaces. Who knew Florida had this much to offer." After a few more minutes he hops down and stretches dramatically. This was actually the first time looking at this barn. Curiosity leads him to enter the dark barn and look over every little thing. One large item covered in a cloak of blankets caught his eye. Moving toward it he lifts a section to reveal wagon wheels. Puckering he had to see it all. Carefully removing tarps and blankets he discovers a thing of beauty.

"Well hello there. You must be old."

'It is quite old." He hears turning to see the lovely Mary Ruuthouse.

"Got nosey."

"I understand. This carriage belonged to my Great Grandfather. It has moved through the family for generations. It is a Braugham built I believe in 1858. Isaiah kept it quite maintained. It can be used if you want to hook up some horses."

"Maybe." He moves in to drag her into his arms lifting her up for a warm welcomed kiss.

"Let us hope you are not the only one snooping this day."

"Truthfully I'm not caring these days. I like being with you Mary."

"I feel the same. Yet, although you and Rita are very open with your relationship Isaiah's family would not be. Should they see us and tell Isaiah..."

"Let them. I'll fight back if it means keeping you."

"My! You just took my breath away." She looks deeply into his eyes, her own dancing with joy.

"As I have said I only worry of my son Daniel. He needs me."

"Then, we fight for him too."

"You make it sound so easy Keith Foxx."

"It won't be but I'm a fighter."

"Yes, you are."

"You know, " He lowers her and holds her from the side, "I think I just had a brilliant idea."

"The carriage?"

"Yup. It is the kids Prom here soon. Better than a rented Limo I say."

"It seats only 2."

"I guess they take turns then."

"You are a good Father."

"I try. I have a dark side."

"As I have seen." If she only knew her daughter had blown Keith over a month ago now she might think differently. He was very close to stealing her virginity but had second thoughts. He was certainly glad he chose wisely.

"Lemonade in the house?"

"Of course."

After draping the carriage once more the two lovers parted before leaving the barn. He gave her a three minute head start. Crossing the field he notes the newer barn and the boys Jonah and Ezekiel cleaning up shit in the corral area.

"No sign of Lance and his friends. Imagine that." Shock followed shock as he now spots Britney, Cryssa, and Sophia pushing wheel barrels of shit out of the barn. Narrowing his eyes he had to chuckle, "Wonders never cease. I could never get Brit to clean the bathroom at home. My daughter must be in love to clean horse stalls." Watching a bit longer he notices Cryssa flash her tits at Ezekiel. Sophia was the only one behaving herself. Britney throwing herself at Jonah kissing him even as dirty as she was. Keith shook his head one last time and headed back to the house. Lemonade on his mind.

Cryssa had asked Zeke to be her date. He said yes after fondling her breasts quite enthusiastically.

Shady Hawkins, Britney called her.

Sophia alone with no promised date was ready to throw her non existent hat into the ring.

Her Prince would come.

She would wear his crown.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12