Brittany Buckles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way."

"Yes, and we had a fairytale life together. My point is, if your heart is telling you something, you better listen to it. Don't let your head get in the way."

"Thanks Dad, I think I will go wake her up and make her breakfast."

"Keep me updated. If it gets serious, I would love to meet her."

"OK Dad, love you."

My dad's words were just what I needed. Not that I quickly wasn't already falling for Brittany, but I wasn't going to let my brain get in the way if we continued bonding together so well.

I quietly poked my head into the bedroom to see if she was up. She had replaced me with a pillow, holding it tightly, but sleeping soundly. I lifted the covers and slid in behind her, reaching up and kissing her cheek.

She rolled over half onto me and held me tightly, letting out a little hum of satisfaction.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

She answered me without opening her eyes.

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

I tried not to laugh at her sleepy mumbly voice.

"Best night of my life."

"Good, I hope we can do it again sometime."

I could tell she was half asleep while she was talking again. It was really cute watching her struggle to stay awake, but failing.

"Hmmmm, every night forever."

Forever.

Even though she was sleep talking, the thought had to come from somewhere. My dad's words rung in my ear: don't let your brain get in the way.

I snuggled her closer.

"Hey, it's almost ten, you must be starving. Would you like some breakfast?"

She didn't say anything, just nodded her head into my shoulder like a child would.

"French toast and coffee sound good?"

Again the same nod.

"OK I will go start making it. You can stay in your pajamas all day, or raid my drawers for something that will fit you."

"K."

"Brittany, if breakfast is done and you dont come out, I am going to have to come in here with a piece of ice and wake you up."

Her one exposed eye opened right up.

"You wouldn't."

"Yes, I would, now get up."

I jumped out of bed and started making french toast and coffee.

It wasn't long until she emerged from the bedroom. She walked up to me, slipped her arms around my waist and just held me tightly. After a few moments I poured her a cup of coffee and motioned for her to sit at the counter.

"Maple syrup and powdered sugar on your french toast?"

"Yes, please."

I finished up breakfast while humming a song to myself. We didn't talk, just exchanged the occasional blissful smile. Before long I brought her a plate full of hot french toast and refilled her coffee.

After she ate half her plate, she started waking up.

"How do you stay so fit eating like this all the time?"

"I'm usually awake by six, work out for an hour in the morning, and then try to do some yard work in the afternoon when I am caught up in the shop."

"Wow, we have the same morning routine. Although I hate waking up, I'm still out of bed by six most days."

I exaggeratedly looked at my watch, then at her, then at my watch again.

"Well, I sleep in on Sundays. I'm usually worn out by the end of the week."

"I could tell. I'm teasing. Plans today?"

"I need to run home and do some laundry. Are we still making sushi tonight?"

"Of course. I have an idea though."

"OK?"

"Holding you all night was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Why don't you pack a bag, stay the night and leave for work from here in the morning?"

"Hmmm, under one condition."

"Anything!"

"I get to soak in your tub again."

"Deal."

Brittany

I hopped in my car and shot a quick text to Carmen.

Me: 'Hey, let me know if you can talk.'

A few minutes later my phone rang.

"Hey, is everything ok?"

"I'm in love."

"What? Slow down. Tell me everything."

I told her about our dinner on the patio Thursday night, and the surprise he gave me last night. How he was such a gentleman when I slept in his arms.

"Now I am on my way home to do some laundry, pack a bag and stay again tonight."

"Do I see an end to your drought soon?"

"Definitely. The only thing that stopped me last night was I was dead tired. I don't want him to think I am a slut though."

"Talk to him. If he's anything like you describe, it will be fine."

"This is scary. I have never felt like this before."

"It's pretty awesome, isn't it? That's how it was for Adam and I, we just knew."

"I need you to meet him soon so I can get your opinion."

"That would be great. What I can't wait to see is you all ga ga over a guy for once."

"Yeah, I would never have thought it would happen myself."

"I'm happy for you, Brit."

"Thanks, Carmen. Now I'm jealous of you for having it so long."

"Well, don't let it go now that you have it."

As soon as I got home, I was a whirlwind. I quickly threw all my laundry in the wash, not bothering to take the time to sort it. I jumped into the shower, packed a bag, and made myself look as good as I could. Within an hour, I was back in the car heading back to Jack's.

As soon as he opened the door, I threw my bag on the floor and laid the hottest kiss I could on him. This wasn't soft and sensual. This was hot and wet, letting him know exactly what I was thinking.

Once we parted, we stood there looking at each other, both of us slightly out of breath. He gave me a sly grin.

"I can see you are really excited to make sushi."

I leaned in and gave him a softer kiss.

"I'm just really excited."

"I'm glad you're here so quickly. What would you like to do for a couple hours?"

"Will you show me your workshop?"

He looked at me with surprise.

"You want to see my workshop?"

"Yeah, I want to know everything about you."

He took me to the workshop and walked me through the equipment he was rebuilding, explaining what each one did and the common faults he had to repair. I realized that he was indeed a genius for learning all this on his own.

He surprised me when he turned the tables on me.

"So Brittany, tell me about your family."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

"Well, I have three older brothers, several nieces and nephews. We all work in the family business."

"Are you close?"

"Hardly. Our family is more like a business."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they are all about furthering the family business. Children are just pawns in a life game of chess. They suck you in by luring millions of dollars in front of you if you follow the path they lay out."

"Do you like your job?"

"Honestly, I really hate it."

"Then why?"

"Because I came out of college making one hundred thousand a year. When I hit thirty it goes to one million a year. When I am forty, I will make five million a year and so on."

"So, it's about money."

"Yeah, and power, and image, and on and on and on."

"What about happiness?"

"I had always thought money meant happiness, but now I'm not so sure."

"Do you have a good relationship with anyone in your family?"

"No. Even my own mother has always been about marrying the right man, portraying the right image, furthering the company business."

"Oh."

"Jack, I don't like talking about my family, would you mind if we changed the subject?"

"Of course. Any close friends?

"Yeah Carmen. She is more like a sister to me. We have been friends since grade school."

"What's she like?"

"The exact opposite of me. She could care less how she looks when she goes out in public. She got married a month out of high school and had a kid within a year. Now she is a stay at home mom with three kids and couldn't be happier."

"Yeah, that sounds like the total opposite of you."

"Yeah, but we're incredibly close. Lately I have been getting more and more jealous of the life she has. It's so simple, and she is so happy all the time, while I'm usually miserable. The only stress she has is when the kids are wound up."

"I would like to meet her sometime."

"Yeah, she is anxious to meet you. She hasn't ever seen me act like this about a man before."

He came up and put his hands around my waist pulling me to him. He reached down and gave me a tender kiss.

"Tell me more about that."

"Um, I have never really been very interested in guys before. Everyone I have gone out with has always been so shallow and self-centered. Most are more interested in getting me naked instead of getting to know me."

He gave me another tender kiss.

"And you're interested in me?"

"Oh yes."

"Why?"

"You're putting me on the spot."

"I was trying to."

"For now, just know you make me feel like I have never felt in my life, and even though it scares me to death, I like it."

"OK, I can work with that."

"So tell me about your family."

"Well, you already know my mom died six years ago from breast cancer. My dad was devastated. For a long time I thought he would die of a broken heart. He still lives in the same house we grew up in.

My older sister is married and lives a couple hours away, they have a two year old daughter named Lily."

"Are you close?"

"Yeah, I still call my dad every Sunday and try to get together with my sister once a month."

"That's so sweet, I am jealous of you."

"Thanks, my parents always made sure we knew we were loved and tried to give us everything we needed to be healthy and happy."

"I hope I can have that someday."

"Me too."

Chapter 8

Jack

Time with Brittany always seemed to fly by. We had a wonderful afternoon, not doing anything special, just content to be together. She seemed genuinely interested in my workshop and my business. We walked around the yard, enjoying the flowers, holding hands and stealing kisses.

Before I knew it, the afternoon was almost gone.

"Are you getting hungry yet? Breakfast was a long time ago."

"Yeah, and I want to see how hard sushi is to make."

I laid out the sushi mats, the rice, and all the ingredients to make three different kinds of rolls. Her first attempt was a disaster, but she quickly got the hang of it.

I took her first successful roll, and sliced it up. I took my chopsticks and picked up a piece and held it up to her mouth.

"Open up."

When she opened her mouth, I carefully fed it to her.

The look of delight on her face made me feel so satisfied.

"You did a great job."

"I have a great teacher."

I fed her another piece, this time dipped in a little soy sauce.

"We should invite your friend over for lunch next Sunday."

"Really?"

"Why not? She wants to meet me and don't you want to show off your cooking skills?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure you were ready to meet her yet. I will see if they are free and can get a sitter."

"Why do they need a sitter? Don't you like her kids?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure if you would want kids invading your home or not."

"I don't mind. I like to entertain. What do you want to cook?"

"Well I know her kids are super picky, so I'm not sure."

"How about you let me cook for the kids? We can make something else for the adults together."

"OK, but you don't know what you are in for. We will see if you can get them to eat or not."

"Want to bet me they eat like they are starving?"

"You're on, you don't know these kids."

"What about the parents, what are they like?"

"Down to Earth people. They don't like anything super fancy."

"Meat and potatoes type people?"

"Definitely."

"Great, I have some great ideas already."

As we chatted we kept making rolls until the cutting board was full of them.

"What are we going to do with all this sushi we're making?"

"Well, I am going to send some with you for lunch tomorrow, and the rest will be my lunch."

"Ah, I keep forgetting you like to spoil me."

"As much as I can I will."

After dinner, we sat on the patio in a swinging loveseat. Once again we didn't have to fill every moment talking, just content to be together.

"Do you want to get up and work out with me in the morning?"

"I didn't even think about grabbing workout clothes, I was in too much of a hurry. I will next time though."

She let out a big yawn, and then looked embarrassed.

"Sorry, Sundays are my lazy days to catch up on my rest."

"Do you still want a bath before bed?"

"You did promise me."

"I always keep my promises. Let me take a quick shower, then it's all yours."

I quickly showered and got ready for bed. When I came out Brittany was waiting for me, a small cosmetic bag in her hands.

"All yours, take your time."

She gave me a nervous kiss.

"Don't fall asleep without me."

"I won't, just going to read until you're done."

I propped up the pillows and grabbed the book I had been reading. I didn't pay attention to how long she was in there, hoping she was relaxing. I heard the bathroom door open, looked up and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Before me stood a naked Brittany. Now I know why she seemed a little nervous. I was breathless myself.

She had the kind of body that screamed perfection, even when clothed. Now standing naked in front of me, I appreciated how perfect her body was.

Her breasts were large and firm, her nipples were hard and pointing straight out. Her workouts ensured her stomach was incredibly flat and tight. She was slightly tanned and her tan line around her waist drew my eyes to a small patch of fur she had left unshaven.

She turned around giving me a nice view of her perfect ass, turned off the lights and slid into bed next to me.

Brittany

My heart was beating a million miles an hour. Never in my life had I been so bold or turned on. The look of appreciation in Jack's eyes gave me comfort, and the look of hunger made me even wetter.

I turned off the lights and slid into bed next to him. We joined in a soft kiss. When he went to roll me on my back, I put a firm hand on his shoulder.

"No, lay back please."

Thankfully he let me take the lead.

I hooked my thumb into the side of his waist band and tugged. He got the message and raised his hips and helped me slide his briefs off him.

I rolled on top of him, our lips were joined now in a never ending kiss. I felt his hand cup my ass, sending tingles down my body. I positioned my wetness against him and slowly lowered myself onto him.

I slowly started sliding up and down, feeling him sliding into me deeper and deeper. It had been so long, and Jack was so sexy. I wanted to go slow and enjoy it, but I couldn't control myself. I started riding him harder and harder. He slid one hand up and cupped my breast, slightly squeezing my nipple.

That was all it took. I cried out loudly as my orgasm overtook me. My cry of pleasure triggered his as he pulled me down while thrusting up, filling me. I laid on top of him, both of us barely able to catch our breath.

After a few minutes of lying there, I whispered in his ear, "Jack, you don't think I'm a slut do you?"

"Of course not, why would I?"

"Because I jumped you after we have only known each other for a week."

"Do you think I am a slut for letting you jump me?"

"No, but it's different for men and you know it."

"No babe, I don't think you're a slut, but I do think I'm the luckiest man alive."

"I think we're both lucky. Would you believe me when I said it's been almost two years since I've had sex?"

"Wow, I do feel privileged then."

"You should, you are also the first man ever to give me an orgasm. To be honest I never enjoyed sex at all, until tonight."

I felt him slide out of me slightly, and then back in, noticing he was still rock hard.

"I hope that means you want to enjoy it a little more."

"That was just the appetizer, now I am ready for the main course."

He reached up and gave me a tender kiss. He slowly spun me around until he was on top of me, with my feet wrapped around his legs.

"I hope you don't mind if I drive this time."

"I was hoping you were going to."

Our second time lasted over an hour. He made love to me incredibly slowly, almost to the point of teasing me. His lips explored my neck and breasts, giving me sensations I had never felt before. Thankfully our first time wasn't beginner's luck as we both came together again.

We laid there in our post orgasmic bliss, softly caressing and kissing each other until I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

"Hold me, Jack."

"K, since we aren't working out in the morning, do you want the alarm changed to seven instead?"

"No, leave it. I have an idea for a morning workout after all."

Chapter 9

Jack

Brittany did indeed give me a workout in the morning, much to both of our pleasures. I made her a light breakfast while she got herself ready for work. When I walked her to the car, we clung to each other for as long as possible, neither one of us wanting to let go. How could we both feel this way in a little less than a week?

My dad's words of wisdom rang in my ear. "Don't overthink it, follow your heart."

After she left, I got busy in the workshop. Never before did I have the need to juggle my time. Now I wanted to be free in the evenings to spend time with Brittany if I could. My production was lacking as I kept finding myself daydreaming about what our future held.

I couldn't get her out of my mind, so I sat down to shoot her a text.

Me: 'Hey sexy, hope your day is good, miss you!'

I didn't hear from her for an hour. I started getting nervous, the self doubt started creeping into my mind. I reminded myself that she said Mondays were always busy for her.

I was deep in thought when my phone chimed, I was so excited I dropped it twice before I was able to open my messages.

Brittany: 'My day sucks. It started out wonderful, but then I had to leave you. I keep daydreaming of being in your arms again.'

Me: 'Not to be greedy, but would you like to stay again tonight?'

Brittany: 'I would love to, but I don't want to wear out my welcome.'

Me: 'Trust me, you will never wear out your welcome.'

Brittany: 'OK, I will stop and grab clothes and be out asap after work.'

Me: 'Shoot me a text and I will have dinner on the table when you get here.'

Brittany: 'You really don't need to do that, I can always swing into a drive through.'

Me: 'I want to, that way you will have to pay me in kisses.'

Brittany: 'I was thinking about paying you with more than kisses.'

Me: 'That too!'

Brittany: 'Gotta run babe, cya tonight.'

Brittany

It was hard leaving Jack's arms, but I knew I had to get to work. Monday's suck, and now if I spend Sundays with Jack they will suck even more.

As soon as I got to the dealership, I shut myself in my office and texted Carmen.

Me: 'The drought is over!'

Carmen: 'Whoop whoop, how was it?'

Me: 'My god, we better stay together forever because he set the bar very high!'

Carmen: 'About time you found someone who knows how to rock your world!!!'

Me: 'Yeah, now that the drought is over, I see a flood coming.'

Carmen: 'Do you love him yet?'

Me: 'Yeah, it scares the shit out of me, but I do. He wants you all to come to lunch Sunday, are you free?'

Carmen: 'Hell yes, that means one less meal I have to cook and serve. Did you tell Jack the kids are picky?'

Me: 'Yeah, we have a bet. He said he can get them to eat like pigs.'

Carmen: 'Ha, that will be the day!'

Me: 'I better get to work!'

Carmen: 'Cya, and congrats.'

The day flew by, and Jack was always in my thoughts. Rude customers didn't even bother me. I felt like a totally different person.

Around midday, Jack and I texted back and forth and he invited me to stay again. I was thrilled he wanted me there again, but worried I would wear out my welcome.

1...34567...10