Brittany Buckles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly eight before I was ready to leave. I decided to shoot Jack a text to make sure I was still welcome this late.

Me: 'Hey, just about done here. Is it too late for me to come over?'

Jack: 'I would be heartbroken if you didn't. Hungry?'

Me: 'Starving, see you in 30 min or so.'

Jack: 'Good, I will have dinner ready. Drive safe darling.'

When I pulled into Jack's driveway I was surprised to see one of the garage doors open.

My phone chimed with a message from Jack.

Jack: 'Park in the garage.'

He met me at the door, took me into his arms and gave me a very long, hot kiss while holding me tight.

"Welcome home, babe, I missed you."

"I missed you."

"Come on, I have dinner waiting for you."

He had made a couple small homemade pizzas. One was an alfredo with chicken and spinach, the other was ham and pineapple. Both looked amazing.

"Would you like some wine?"

"Love some. Which pizza is mine?"

"Either one you want, or we can share them both."

"Thank god, they both look so good."

After we had eaten both pizzas and a bottle of wine, I was happy and full.

"Jack, you're going to make me fat by feeding me like this all the time."

"Don't worry, I have a feeling you will be burning up plenty of extra calories soon."

"I'm going to hold you to it."

"Tomorrow night I will make a salad if it makes you feel any better."

I must have had a funny look on my face.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed you would be here tomorrow night. Just wishful thinking on my part."

"It's fine."

But there was that tiny seed of doubt planted in my brain. I tried to squash it down.

"Thanks for dinner, now what?"

"Well, I know how much you love my tub, I thought I would join you this time."

"You read my mind."

As much as I enjoyed his tub alone, leaning back against him was ten times better. Soon his hands started exploring my body while he nibbled my ear and softly kissed my neck. The warm water combined with his soapy hands quickly made things hotter.

One of his hands rolled a nipple in between his fingers while his other found my incredibly hot and wet pussy. In no time at all, he brought me to orgasm. We have only had sex a few times and already he can play my body like a violin.

When I was done quivering I just leaned back against him relaxing. I could feel his hardness against my back though, throbbing with need. Once I caught my breath, I stood up and put one knee on the edge of the tub, aiming my ass right at him.

"Take me."

He quickly accepted my invitation and slid completely into me on the first stroke. Soon he was pumping away, but I needed more. I was gripping the edge of the tub hard, hanging on as best as I could, my breath was ragged gasps. Somehow I was able to whisper, "Faster, harder."

That was all the encouragement he needed, and soon he was hammering my pussy with long deep strokes. The only sounds came from our wet bodies slapping together combined with the whimpering noises I was making. Even though he was giving it to me hard and deep, I still needed more, needing him deeper. I started thrusting back welcoming every stroke, crying out with every thrust, wanting more.

"Brit, I gotta cum."

His voice pushed me over the edge. He grabbed my hips and thrust deeply into me so hard my feet almost lifted up. I could feel his orgasm, his cum filling me up. I cried out loudly, overcome by my own pleasure. My legs were like jelly and I would have fallen if he hadn't caught me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, more than ok."

He slid out of me and sat back down in the tub, pulling me back into his arms.

"My god that was the most carnal sex I could have ever imagined. You were insatiable."

"Honestly, I have no idea where that came from. Never once in my life have I done anything like that. See what you do to me, Jack?"

He reached down and lightly bit my ear lobe.

"I like it."

I turned around and kissed him softly.

"Me too."

Chapter 10

Jack

The next day I started making my plans for Sunday. I couldn't wait to spend time with Brittany and her friends, but I also wanted to make sure the kids had a great time.

I needed to get the scoop on the kids, so I decided to ask for Carmen's number instead of relaying messages through Brittany for a couple days.

Me: 'Hey good lookin, how is the day so far?'

Brittany: 'Slow and boring. Good thing my day started with great sex.'

Me: 'I am glad I could satisfy you.'

Brittany: 'You don't actually.'

Me: 'WHAT????????'

Brittany: 'Every time you make me cum, I want more and more and more of you. I don't think I will ever have enough.'

Me: 'Whew, you scared me for a minute there.'

Brittany: 'So, are you satisfied?'

Me: 'Not yet.'

Brittany: 'What will it take?'

Me: 'I can't tell you yet, gotta have some secrets.'

Brittany: 'No fair.'

Me: 'Speaking of secrets, can I have Carmen's number?'

Brittany: 'Why?'

Me: 'Told you, secrets.'

Brittany: 'Fine, I will send you her contact info. I better go do some real work and wonder what secrets you are keeping from me.'

Me: 'Bye beautiful.'

I felt a little awkward texting a total stranger, but I was sure Brittany had been filling her in about me.

Me: 'Hey Carmen, this is Jack, Brittany's friend.'

Carmen: 'Hey Jack, what's up?'

Me: 'You're bringing your kids Sunday, right?'

Carmen: 'Yeah if you're sure you don't mind.'

Me: 'Not at all. If you are special to Brittany, you are special to me.'

Carmen: 'Awe, you sound as sweet as Brittany says you are.'

Me: 'So, it is supposed to be hot Sunday. If I set up some water games, can the kids bring their swimsuits along?'

Carmen: 'Yeah if you are sure you want to go through that much trouble.'

Me: 'Yeah, I'm actually going to enjoy it.'

Carmen: 'Ok, I will have them bring them.'

Me: 'What are their names and ages?'

Carmen: 'Amy is eight, Joey is six, and Billy is four.'

Me: 'Ok, I'm going to have fun with this.'

Carmen: 'She told you they were picky eaters, right?'

Me: 'Yup, we have a bet on how much they will eat.'

Carmen: 'Good luck. I will bet with Brittany on this one, they eat like little birds.'

Me: 'You're on. I will text you if I have any more questions.'

I was as excited as a kid myself.

I started by making three wooden chests, and on each chest I installed five latches with five padlocks. I had tons of shipping cardboard, so I made a three-sided fort and wrote their names on the front of each one. Pink for Amy, blue and green for Joey and Billy. I placed these in the backyard in a triangle facing each other.

I went to town and bought some lanyards and hooked a key onto each one. I color coded the lanyards with each kid's fort. The backyard was perfect since it had so many trees and flower beds. I hid the lanyards around the yard, and drew a treasure map for each kid to find their lanyards.

I picked up three packs of paint pens and a huge package of water balloons. It took longer to fill the water balloons than it did to make the chests and the forts. Once I had the chest full of filled balloons, I shut the lids and snapped the padlocks on. The first phase of Sunday funday has started.

Feeling pretty proud of myself, I sent Brittany a photo of the three forts and the chests I made.

Brittany: 'Holy cow, I can't believe you are going through this much effort.'

Me: 'I'm a kid at heart. I'm having a ton of fun myself.'

Brittany: 'Good, now if you can get them to eat.'

Me: 'You know I will. Speaking of eating, are you staying tonight?'

Brittany: 'As much as I would love to, I need a night at home to catch up on everything.'

Me: 'OK, I understand.'

Brittany: 'You're not mad are you?'

Me: 'Of course not! What right would I have to be mad over you needing to take care of yourself? I just will have to snuggle up to a pillow and pretend it is you,'

Brittany: 'Just making sure. Can I call you before bed?'

Me: 'I would be heartbroken if I didn't at least be able to hear your voice!'

Brittany: 'K, catch you later sexy.'

Brittany

I hated lying to Jack. I really didn't have anything to do at home. I just didn't want him to start expecting me to be there every night. I've been independent most of my life, and I was not quite ready to give up my freedom yet.

Work sucked as always, it was slow so I left by six. I decided to be productive by catching up on my laundry and did some general cleaning. My apartment consists of a tiny kitchen, living room, a small bedroom and bath, so it really didn't take much.

My first twinge of regret was when I realized I was hungry. There was no home cooked meal waiting for me, not even delicious leftovers. I scrounged around until I found a box of mac n cheese that would do the trick.

I smiled when I started boiling the water, remembering to add salt for the first time. As I ate, I decided it did taste a little better, but still nothing like the meals Jack had been making for me recently.

I decided to go down to the gym and work the carbs off I had just eaten. That lasted about twenty minutes when I was reminded why I didn't work out in the evenings. All the single guys in the complex thought the gym was a place to pick up women, versus the early morning exercisers who were actually there to exercise.

After I had to shoot down the third creep who wouldn't take no for an answer, I gave up and went back to my room. Stripping down, I hopped into my tiny shower, remembering the water was never quite hot enough to enjoy it.

I gave up and crawled into bed and called Jack.

He was upbeat as always, telling me about the plans he had for Sunday. He did mention he missed me and hoped I was getting caught up on everything.

The moment I hung up I burst into tears. I was miserable, and he sounded content and happy to be without me. I cried myself to sleep, but not for long. Sleep came in short fits. I saw every hour of the night as dawn crept closer.

When my six am alarm went off, I groaned, turned it off, and tried to get more sleep. I tossed and turned, catching a little more sleep until I had to get going. I knew I had to look like shit when I got to work, and my secretary confirmed it when she brought me a cup of coffee and shut the door.

I'm not sure what I was more upset about, missing out on another wonderful night with Jack, or realizing I was already lost without him. Then there is the fact that he seemed totally ok without me there.

Chapter 11

Jack

I woke from one of the worst nights of my life.

I had tried to keep my mind busy the night before, wondering what Brittany was doing, if she missed me or not. When she called, I tried to be upbeat, not wanting to make her feel guilty about not being here. I didn't want to come across as clingy and needy, even though I needed her so much already it hurt.

When I went to bed, I tossed and turned all night, never feeling so alone in my life. I doubted if I totalled four hours of sleep the entire night. I skipped my morning workout, having absolutely no energy. Instead I took the entire pot of coffee out to the patio in an attempt to wake up.

Three hours later, I was still there, toying with my phone. Willing her to call or text me. She had reacted like I was starting to crowd her when I assumed she would stay again last night. I couldn't argue, I just wanted her with me all the time. I decided I wouldn't ask her to stay again unless she hinted at it.

I was able to will myself to get moving and be productive. I decided that Sunday I was going to sit the children at a small round table in the dining room. I made a turntable to sit in the middle of the table and added a drag to it so it was harder to turn. I didn't want them spinning their food onto the floor.

I smiled at the thought of the kids eating like little pigs. I would look over at Brittany and Carmen with an 'I told you so look'. I just hoped my plan worked and they weren't kids from hell. Shortly after lunch my phone chimed with a text from Brittany.

Brittany: 'Hey Jack.'

Me: 'Hey you!'

Brittany: 'How's your day been?'

Me: 'Honestly, kind of rough.'

Brittany: 'Why?'

Me: 'I am dead tired, and I miss you.'

Brittany: 'You didn't sleep well?'

Me: 'No, I can't remember the last time I slept that bad.'

Brittany: 'Were you sick?'

Me: 'Kinda.'

Brittany: 'What was wrong?'

Me: 'My hands were sweaty, my knees were weak. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep.'

Brittany: 'Ha Ha, I have heard that song before.'

Me: 'Well, it's true.'

Brittany: 'What is?'

Me: 'The love bug got me.'

Brittany: 'I hope so.'

Me: 'So how was your night?'

Brittany: 'Horrible. I slept so bad. You have spoiled me.'

Me: 'How so?'

Brittany: 'You hold me tightly, put my needs ahead of your own, you make me feel so special.'

Me: I told you.'

Brittany: 'Told me what?'

Me: 'That you are special, very special.'

Brittany: 'Thanks. You are the only person to ever make me feel like I am.'

Me: 'How's work today?'

Brittany: 'Pretty bleh. We are kinda slow, which doesn't help my motivation. All I want to do is take a nap.'

Me: 'I was actually just thinking about a nap too.'

Brittany: 'I wish I could join you.'

Me: 'Well, from where I am sitting, you look kinda feverish. I am sure you could tell everyone you felt like you were coming down with something and take the rest of the day off. If you look as tired as you say you are, they will believe you.'

Brittany: 'That sounds good, want some company?'

Me: 'Oh yes!'

'Brittany: Do you want me to pack a bag? Or just come for a nap?'

Me: 'Nothing would make me happier if you stayed the night.'

Brittany: 'Be there in an hour!'

Brittany

"Jillian, I have a fever and feel like crap, I'm taking the rest of the day off."

I hated lying to her, she was a loyal secretary, but I needed her to have my back in case my brother started complaining. She started working as a secretary for my grandfather thirty years ago, childless herself she was always trying to mother me.

"I wondered if you felt ok. Not to be mean, but you haven't looked good all day. Go home and get some sleep, try to eat something healthy."

"Thanks."

I quickly drove to my apartment, threw plenty of clothes in my bag and sped toward Jack's. The garage door was open, so I pulled right in like I owned the place. He met me at the door and swallowed me in a tight embrace. I knew right then I never wanted to spend another night without him.

He led me to the bedroom, pulling me right into his arms and another embrace. Soon he started kissing my neck, and then my ear. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy grow hot. He slipped his hand under my shirt and lifted it over my head.

"I thought we were going to take a nap?"

"We will, but I wanted to make sure you were worn out when we do, unless you want me to stop that is."

"No, please don't."

We slowly undressed each other, neither one of us were in a hurry. Once we were both completely naked he pulled back the covers and laid me down.

We didnt take time for foreplay. We just needed each other. As great as our need was, he entered me slowly, tenderly, our lips never parted for long. As slow and gently as we started, the pace didn't last, both of our needs spurring us on. Soon he lifted my legs slightly, slammed me with a few hard thrusts and filled me with his orgasm.

He rolled off me and pulled me on top of him.

"Sleep now?"

"Yes."

He pulled the covers over us as I snuggled into him. Within moments, I was out. I don't dream very often, but I dreamt of Jack and I playing in the back yard with our kids and a little puppy. Never in my life had I even thought about having children, but now I was dreaming of them.

I woke gently to the feeling of Jack caressing my lower back and the top of my butt. I felt so loved and complacent. My own hand started caressing his chest, feeling all his tight muscles quickly turned me on. Running my hand lower down his body, I found his very hard cock.

I was still incredibly wet from our earlier love making, so I threw my leg over him and impaled myself on his cock. I sat up with my hands on his chest and started grinding myself on him back and forth. He reached up and took both of my tits in his hands, caressing and squeezing them. Soon I couldn't take it and started riding him as fast and hard as I could. Within a few minutes, I came with a loud cry, collapsing on top of him.

As soon as my orgasm subsided, I was ready for him to fuck me hard.

"I need you to take me now."

"Gladly."

He rolled me over without losing contact. He took one of my ankles in each hand and brought them up and over his shoulders. As soon as he did, he started thrusting deeply into me with long hard strokes.

I couldn't reach him, so I grabbed handfuls of blankets in my hands, crying out in pleasure with each stroke.

Suddenly he put both feet over one shoulder with one hand, wrapping his other around my legs holding them against his chest. This was totally new to me, making me feel incredibly tight and full. Within a few strokes in this new position I once again had a tremendous orgasm. That was the trigger he needed as he started coming as well.

Both of us were breathing like we had just finished a marathon, when actually it was just a short sprint. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"My god woman, you cum hard."

"It's your fault, you brought it out of me. Plus you finished without me before we fell asleep so I was still wound up."

"Sorry, I was too excited. I couldn't hold back."

"I love it that I turn you on that much."

"It's almost six. Are you hungry?"

"You're kidding. We slept that long?"

"Yeah, believe it or not."

"No wonder I feel so good. Now that you mentioned it, yeah I'm hungry."

"Good, dinner will be served in ten minutes out on the patio."

He jumped out of bed like a little kid, threw on some shorts and ran down the hall. I wondered what he could be making that would be ready in ten minutes.

I just threw on the t-shirt he had been wearing and followed him down the hall. He gave me a quick kiss and shooed me out the door.

I started to laugh when he came out with two huge bowls filled with banana splits. He must be an ice cream lover because he had every topping down, he even had the little cherries on top.

I started laughing at his childish innocence.

"What? Everyone needs ice cream for dinner once in a while, right?"

After we'd eaten, I was full, content, and on an emotional bliss. We cuddled up on the swinging loveseat, watching the world fall asleep. I was excited to see a deer come out of the woods and start grazing. When I pointed him out in my excitement he stopped and looked at us warily, sensing we were not a threat he lowered his head and kept eating.

I wasn't thinking and blurted out.

"While we were sleeping, I had a dream that we were playing out in the yard, with our kids and a puppy."

1...45678...10