All Comments on 'Brocurious Ch. 05'

by HimboEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

I had excellent visuals of Mike's hard arse spread and on display with one leg on the counter top ready to take a large fat cock in that winking hole. Think my tongue would have got there first though

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Whoa, looks like this really is love! I don't think that green-eyed monster would be showing its ugly face if it wasn't. Bro's about to end what could be a hot three-way with Mike and Coach before it gets started. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Considering we already know Coach loves Bro's dick, Bro probably had a good chance to get them both to offer themselves up to him ... now he's going to have to force the issue and make Coach submit.

Exluke1Exluke112 months ago

Oh yeah MarcLuciFir it’s Love. Mike and Bro (I don’t think he has a name) have been each other’s “ride or die” their whole lives. I’d have been shocked if he had let anyone else, even coach have any sexual activities with Mike. Bro has been jealous already of Jessica so I don’t see why his refusal of sharing Mike with coach has to be about some Dom/Sub issue. They’re holding hands, cuddling all night, and the girlfriend is gone. Mike is his previously stated boyfriend and I think that says enough about exclusivity.

Incidentally, Coach stepped over the line by outing them in my opinion. It really doesn’t matter how the team initially reacted. How can they trust him in the future now? Will either share any more private issues with him since neither of them are close to their parents?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WoW, another erotic chapter. I'm sorry to see Jessica and Mike relationship end like that. Hope they will continue to be friendly towards each other. Mike and Bros ride or die friendship is definitely had evolved into love. I'm very disappointed at Coach outing the boys like that, especially when he knew how bro felt about Mike. That's why Bro step up for his forever friend. Can't wait for the next episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHimboEnjoyer@HimboEnjoyer
Just a guy who likes to write about big masculine men! I create erotic stories involving Men who discover new desires and pleasures. You are in the right place if you are looking for Himbos enjoying each other’s company. Besides writing, I’m open to chatting about sexuality, m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES