Brocurious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting dark outside.

There was no doorbell ring as Coach and his family entered the house. Thank god I wasn't doing anything risky with Mike at that moment. We rushed to the door and greeted Coach Tom and his wife.

Coach and his wife held one of their sleeping daughters in their arms, so we were all whispering.

Mike and I started thanking Coach and his wife for letting us stay and watch their home.

"We can still do anything for you if you want. Make some tea?

Coach's wife turned to me and smiled.

"Oh, actually, that would be lovely. I will put the girls to bed in the meantime."

After bringing their daughters upstairs, Coach Tom came to the kitchen. I had already prepared the tea for him and his wife.

Mike looked nervous and gave me panicked glances. He probably anticipated how Coach would react after seeing him in the jacuzzi with me.

"I take it you boys had a fun weekend?"

"Yes, sir, we sure did. Thanks again for letting me invite Mike over."

"No problem kid. You guys watched the game today?"

"Yeah! We crushed the Operatives."

"That's what I like to hear."

I grabbed Mike by his hips and moved him close to me.

"Well, the Operatives weren't the only ones getting crushed during the game."

Coach's eyes widened, and he looked us up and down.

"Oh, I see! You boys like to play more than just football games."

Mike was laughing nervously and defiantly too loudly.

"Relax bro. I told you Coach is chill."

"By the way, thanks for giving me that little show. I'll tell you that made my weekend a lot more interesting."

"Our pleasure sir."

"Be careful; otherwise, you'll grow to be an old perv like myself."

I waved my hand at Coach.

"Stop it Coach, your not old anyways, and besides. I think we both already are perverts."

I loved hearing Coach Tom's deep signature laugh. Mike was still laughing nervously.

"Well, well! Look who has gotten more confident. I'm glad my little pep talk and training helped you out Son. Anyways. I'm glad to see you boys on good terms again. Better than good, actually."

"We're glad too, Coach, and thanks again for everything."

"Well, I'm the one who should be thanking you. If it were up to me, I'd have you both stay here, but that will be it for now."

"Yes. See you tomorrow Coach!"

I bumped my elbow into Mike slightly.

"Oh yes! See you tomorrow Coach, and thank you."

We got our backpacks and left the mansion that was Coach's home.

"Why were you so nervous Mike?"

"Well, for starters, I still need to get used to the idea that my Coach watched me getting fucked! Heck, I still need to process that any dude has seen me getting dicked by my best bud."

"You are kinda cute when you're nervous. You know that?"

"Oh shut up bro!"

Mike bumped into me, making me almost fall off the sidewalk.

The night air was warm yet still refreshing.

"Hey, do you want to take a walk to our place? It's not that far."

"Ehm, okay. But why?"

"I don't know. It's nice out. Everyone's asleep. I want to walk home with you."

"Oh, Okay."

We started walking in silence.

I was constantly smiling and bumped my body against Mike's occasionally.

Moments like these could last forever.

That's why I wanted to walk home. I wanted to be alone with Mike for as long as possible.

I pushed my hand against his slightly.

He twitched and moved it away but started interlocking his fingers with mine immediately. I smiled at him as I grabbed his hand. Who would've thought that id ever be walking down the street with Mike,

holding hands.

It took us 30 minutes to get home, but time flew by quicker than that.

We wanted to watch the latest episode of The Peacemaker before going to bed, and I suggested we do so in bed. We didn't have to shower cause we already did at Coach's place, so we just undressed and got into bed.

"You know we should buy a new bed one day. We barely fit."

I said, lying sideways as I pressed my body against Mike's. I was spooning him, and his ass was stuffed perfectly against my crotch.

"Yeah. We gotta find jobs again though."

I put my arm around his neck and started the episode on my phone.

"We will figure something out."

After minutes of watching and cuddling, a scene with a shirtless John Ceena in only his underwear appeared.

"Finally!"

Mike mouthed out.

"Oh? So that's why you wanted to watch the show?"

Mike scuffled.

"Noou!"

"Admit it! You find him hot. Admit you find other men attractive."

Mike said nothing but started grinding his ass against my dick. I got hard immediately.

"I don't have to say that. I can show you...Quick nut?"

I answered without hesitation.

"Fuck yeah bro!"

We barely made it in time for morning practice the next day. We were beat.

As I fucked Mike before going to bed yesterday, we didn't consider how late it already was. During our drills, Mike gave me side eyes, signaling that the exercise was harder for him than usual. I just smiled at him and caressed his ass when no one was looking, which in turn brought his smile back.

Sadly even me keeping up his spirits didn't change the fact that we had no energy left. My muscles were sore from our intense workouts at Coach's place, and I could only imagine how Mike felt after his new record squats.

Coach came over to us and started shouting.

"If both of you won't get your shit together right this second!"

Our team was giving us pitiful yet disappointed looks.

"Mike! Quit wobbling and finish your exercise!"

"Ahh Coach! But my butt hurts so bad!"

Coach Tom's eyes widened in rage.

"Do I look like I give a damn about you complaining? I'll ensure you will be even more butt hurt after I give you additional exercise! You and your boyfriend will stay here after practice and do additional drills!"

Hearing Coach call me Mike's boyfriend in front of everyone made my skin crawl. I looked around, panicked, but no one seemed to react abnormally. Although my relationship with Mike has changed drastically for them, it must look the same as before.

Officially we were still just Bros. I got caught up in my thoughts, and it didn't even register for me that Coach just told us to stay even longer after practice.

Everyone headed to the locker room while Coach made Mike and I run track. We were dying, sweat running down our bodies like a waterfall.

The field was empty, and Coach whistled for us to approach him.

We were so happy to be relieved of running. We barely made our way over to Coach without collapsing. Coach Tom was standing still with his arms crossed over his chest. He was wearing the most typical red tracksuit and white undershirt.

"I don't want you boys slacking, yet here we are."

He gave us a disappointing sigh.

"I guess I have been giving you guys too many privileges lately while neglecting my number one duty as your Coach."

I looked over at Mike, scared of where this was going.

"It looks like I must remind you boys of your place."

I took a step forward.

"What do you mean Coach?"

He raised his arm quickly.

"AH! I wasn't talking to you. Mike! You will go first."

"Coach?"

"Come on!"

Coach motioned for Mike to stand before him. The nervousness of the situation made my throat tighten.

"Now. Get on your knees boy!"

"Wha?"

"I said. Get. On. Your knees!"

Mike's body trembled, and he fell to his knees before Coach. His face was positioned towards the ground.

"Look up at me!"

Mike tilted his head up slowly. I watched in terror as Coach Tom started pulling down his pants hectically.

"Keep looking at me boy."

Coach Tom's huge manly dick jetted out of his pants as he dropped them to his knees. He started swinging his dick in front of Mike's face. Mike looked up at the dick in both shock and amazement.

"Now, I will teach you, boys, a different lesson."

Coach Tom's dick was dangling in front of Mike's face. I shook the fog of arousal off my mind and realized that I did not like what was happening. As much as I admired Coach, I would not let him cross this line.

"Don't listen to him Mike. Practice is over."

I stepped closer to Coach Tom. His eyes widened in surprise as he noticed the aggravated gaze in my eyes.

Seeing Mike kneeling before another man who wasn't me made my blood boil. I was ready to show both Mike and Coach how I felt about this situation and assert my dominance.

to be continued...

12