Broken Secrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his paw around his cock, reaching around the girth as much as he could, though even Carenath knew that his length was thicker than most. The dragon growled softly, letting loose his need. How would he feel if Sasha was right there on the other side of the wall listening to them? Would that have changed anything for him? How would it make him feel? They were not questions that Carenath was sure that he wanted answered, yet the asking of them, only to himself, had his cock dripping and leaking, drops of pearly pre-cum slurping down the length of his cock, marking his nuts.

Maybe the next morning, Fyr would wonder why he was so hard and so needy, but he would hold himself there. Even if he did not get off, he told himself, letting go of himself and slipping into his fantasies that tiny little bit, it would be okay, because he wasn't doing anything.

All guys had fantasies. That was perfectly normal.

A little fantasy, just one. He probably liked her so much anyway, or that little bit, because she was like an older version of Fyr, so kindly and warm and maternal, but a sharply exciting way. He rumbled very softly and faintly, not wanting to wake Fyr, but, in his mind, it was Sasha sleeping against him.

Just a little fantasy, one where he could feel her curves, sliding his fingers tentatively down the line of Fyr's back and side to her hip and buttock, squeezing gently. Oh, he could not be too firm, not when Fyr was asleep, even though his girlfriend very much would not mind being touched in that way while conked out. Fyr encouraged him to touch her whenever they were alone and he knew that she lusted for him as much as he lusted for her, though there was something fresh and new confusing that matter.

Sasha. Why, oh, why? But maybe there did not need to be a reason as he remembered how good it felt to have Fyr sucking on his shaft, his muzzle buried between her thighs. Maybe Sasha smelled like that...

He shivered, Fyr shifting and moaning against him. Maybe they were similar in their scents, but he didn't want to dig into it too far, the memory of Fyr's lips on his shaft changing in his mind's eye. His fantasy was to see a blue muzzle sliding down the length of his shaft, a cheeky glint in the dragoness' eye, someone who was a little more knowing than him, yet lusted for him.

A different nuance, something that set his heart racing. Yes, that was it. It was healthy to have fantasies, or, at least, that was what he told himself as he stroked his cock repeatedly, his paw finding a soft, smooth repetitive motion on the uncut length. The skin moved back and forth lightly over the thicker, firmer rod of his cock as he pawed off, though he didn't allow himself, not after his first climax with Fyr, to ease over that edge. It could have been done if he pushed on, just a little bit further, the knots in his stomach tightening, teasing through, his breath catching.

So close... But he couldn't do it. He didn't need to go over the edge, sleep pulling tantalisingly at him, drawing him down and down and down. He slipped away, his cock left hard and throbbing, though the release of that tension and memory was not to be his that night.

It was late. Or early. Depending on how one looked at it. But it was not too late for Carenath to stop his fantasies from running amok.

Maybe.

Or was it?

*

If Carenath didn't do anything, that would make it okay, right? If he thought about Sasha and left his cock hard and dripping to fuck Fyr in the morning, as he had done, that made it okay, right? He would be getting his need raised elsewhere and coming back to his girlfriend to enjoy the spoils of it, which made it all okay, right?

The drake reasoned with himself, even enjoying breakfast with the family, a guilty twist in his heart making him lose his pleasure in Fyr's gentle smile, that little satisfied one that she had after being well fucked. Sure, it was crude to think like that, but there was nothing quite like her grunts and moans into the pillow as he pressed her down onto her belly, her legs too close together for him to penetrate her easily in that rougher, harder fuck -- but that was exactly what made the position so great. He shivered, fingers clenching his fork a little tighter, the tines shaking before the stack of pancakes before him. His cock still ached after that, but he felt as if he'd been edging all night.

"I gotta go to work, sweetie," Fyr said, kissing him on the cheek. "I don't have to stay all day though, just a couple of hours. I'll see you later though, right?"

"Of course."

Carenath answered automatically, even though he only realised when the front door closed on Fyr's heels that it was only him and Sasha left there. Was that his cue to leave? But he hadn't even finished his breakfast, Fyr having wolfed down her own pancakes, fresh and warm, as if they were going out of fashion.

"Don't worry, honey, take your time." Sasha smiled warmly as she perched opposite him, her muzzle soft in the morning glow. "It's no rush for you, if you haven't got anywhere else to be rushing off to. I've rather enjoyed having your company around.

Carenath grinned, though there was a touch of a blush in his cheeks.

"Aw, and I thought you'd all be getting sick of me by now!"

"No, never, dear," Sasha said, meaning every word quite genuinely. "You've done so good for Fyr, you really remind me of a young drake that I knew when I was younger, much younger."

Carenath raised his eyebrows, the lines of scales and soft ridges above his eyes that gave his face more definition and expression.

"Really? I've never heard you say that before, or Fyr."

Sasha swallowed a bite of food, waving her fork as if to ease down the edge of the conversation. Was that a crackle of tension in the air?

"Oh, well, I didn't think of him before," she said, musing, dodging the question, the dragoness' heart beating more quickly than it should have been. "It was a long time ago, but you know when you see someone that reminds you of someone else... It just happens like that sometimes, it's funny."

It wasn't really funny and Sasha chuckled lightly to herself, eating, settling back down. She could have been embarrassed over stumbling over her own words, yet she didn't even know why that could have worried her. It was just Carenath, her daughter's boyfriend, as much as he did remind her of that very fetching young drake when she'd been starting her adult life. It was a good memory, but not the type of memory that Carenath would most likely understand until later in life too, when he had memories like that of his own.

"It's nice having someone like you around," she said, after a pause. "Kao hasn't had anyone to look up to and, despite everything he's said, I know he respects you. He's got a different way about him since you've been here, Carenath."

The drake didn't know what to say, looking down at a cup of coffee on the table that was rapidly cooling. Yet the sound of her voice was so melodic, richer and smoother than Fyr's with the years of maturity. Would Fyr sound like that if things worked out between them? Yet there was something else there, Sasha's eyes locking onto him with an intensity that made his scales prickle.

"I'm glad I can help like that, Sasha," he said honestly, though her name still sounded weird on his lips. "But I don't really know what I'm doing. If there is anything that I can do to help though, please just let me know."

It sounded too formal coming from him and Sasha knew it too, giggling as she leaned back, tipping her chair onto two legs like she had as a teenager.

"Oh, Car... My daughter really is a lucky dragoness."

The funny thing was that she didn't mean it the way that it came out. She didn't mean it in a good way at all.

Ever so slightly, Sasha was jealous.

And she didn't know what to do about that.

*

Although Carenath didn't have much to do with his day, with Fyr being off on a half work half study call, he didn't have work to do himself. He'd done a lot of overtime himself and was just coming out of the shower in the early afternoon, back at his place, when his phone rang.

His brow furrowed. He didn't recognise the number.

"Hi, Carenath, Fyr gave me your number."

He stiffened, heart pounding, his mouth suddenly too dry. Sasha? What on earth was she calling him for?

"I'm sorry to call you out of the blue, but I've run into a bit of a pickle. I want to get some painting done while Kao is out of town with friends, but some of the furniture in his room is a two dragon job to move. Fyr's had to work late, well, you already know that -- do you think you could give me a hand, possibly?"

She was polite, but there was only one answer that Carenath could give her, as much as a bigger and bigger part of him wanted to be close to her. Maybe it wasn't that bad to allow his fantasies to have a little more fuel and fodder for fun. It was Fyr, after all, who would reap the benefits of it later if he got to quietly eye up Sasha for a couple of hours. Maybe he'd even be there when Fyr got home, if she didn't end up having that field call thing for her agricultural course again. He'd thought that that was something more in line with veterinary work, but if she was going to work with animals in agriculture, depending on the direction she took, he supposed that that was something that she'd have to deal with there too.

He shook himself. He didn't have to think about that right then, no.

"Sure, of course... I'll help out with whatever you need."

Just to get on Sasha's good side, yes, he told himself. That was all he was doing.

Yet even that tiny lie was one that Carenath would be telling himself for only a short while longer to come.

*

"Oof... Thanks, Carenath, I wouldn't have been able to do this myself!"

Sasha huffed, the furniture out and away from the wall, mostly, in Kao's bedroom, some covered in sheets already. Car could see why she wanted to refresh it for him, though it was likely not something that Kao even noticed for himself. The walls were scuffed and the paint had faded, all through the wear and tear of time, though the carpet would be something that Sasha was getting someone in to lay down. She said it would be quicker that way and Car agreed, not exactly having laid carpet down before either.

The dragoness smiled at the younger dragon, though he was on the same level as her. Perhaps her horns made her a tiny bit higher, though the set of his broad shoulders and chest changed his manner of being. He was not a child, far from it, an adult dragon in his own right.

"It's good of you to lend a paw, Carenath," she said softly, perhaps too softly. "I know Fyr would have helped, but I wanted to get a head start on it. The girl does too much for me as it is."

"That's Fyr for you," Car said with a smile that came naturally. "But you'd know that better than even me."

"You're right. Now! How about dinner? I must thank you for helping!"

Sasha clapped her paws together and, well, if he hung around, he'd at the very least be able to be there when Fyr got home. That would be a nice surprise for her.

Yet Fyr was not in Carenath's mind as he sat across the table from Sasha, wondering why he suddenly felt like his manners had to be even more impeccable than normal, his breath catching, pulling at his throat. His heart beat a little more stringently than before, reaching for the salt, though the chuckle that burst from his lips when his fingers, inadvertently, brushed hers, was shorter and sharper than it should have been.

"Oops! Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, honey, that was just an accident. It's strangely comfortable to be around you."

Sasha smiled, popping briefly to the fridge and reappearing with two bottles in paw.

"I don't know if you like cider, but Fyr has been working at an orchard that brews their own, I thought you might like to try some from there."

He grinned.

"Drinking with my girlfriend's mother? That seems like a milestone!"

Sasha laughed.

"Well, you're old enough, hon, I'd have no concerns with you and this. I let Kao and Fyr have sips when they were younger, before they were of age, and it seems to have set them up well. No harm in indulging a little, as long as you're sensible."

And Car was, even though his tolerance for alcohol was a little lower than most. He had had his fun, of course, but he'd always been one more for the flavour than overindulging, not choosing the cheaper beer and vodka that others had gone for when they had drunk underage in school. That hadn't been the best course of action for many but that was none of Carenath's concern. He couldn't set everyone on the right path and had expended too much energy on that at other times.

It was better to laugh and enjoy with Sasha, transfixed by her tales of wild rides and holidays, how Fyr had been when she was younger, even how Kao had been, though he knew a little more of both from their own stories. Sasha offered a different way, a different kind of perspective, and one that he found more intoxicating than any liquor.

She was comfortable to be around, settled and relaxed, the dragoness' tail curling under the table towards him as if she was trying to come in even closer to him. It was simply comfortable there, sharing a conversation together, the day having grown dark into the evening outside.

Her tail brushed his and, although she jumped, Sasha did not pull back much. Maybe the cider had hit her harder than she'd realised, for she'd finished her glass and started another bottle. Of course, she'd offered one to Carenath, though he drank more slowly than her, savouring the flavour, swilling the liquid around his mouth.

It was hypnotic how his lips and the muscles of his snout moved, tongue flickering out to sweep along his lips, capturing every last drop of cider as if he could not bear not savouring it all. Carenath's eyes drifted back to Sasha again and again, though he should have been looking at her full-on, considering that they were having a conversation. Yet he could not maintain eye contact, not in that way, not when it made his heart skip a beat, juddering in his chest weirdly and wonderfully.

Fyr made him feel like that too. But, with Sasha, it was different.

"It's really nice having you hear, Car."

"You've said that already."

She chuckled and shook her head. What was she like? Oh, well, it was not all that bad, he was only her daughter's boyfriend. That was both important and something that made him more comfortable to be around. She was, after all, in a more superior position, simply by being Fyr's mother -- but she wanted to even the score a little between them.

"I think I should probably go lie down for a bit," Carenath chuckled, standing, a little wobbly, but fizzing comfortably inside. "Do you mind me using Fyr's bed? Will she mind? I don't want to walk home right now."

He had his reasons for that, though being alone in the car with Fyr too could have been interesting too, just the two of them. Carenath wasn't so sure to what extent he trusted himself there anyway.

"Of course, honey. Do you want to stay the night too? I didn't mean to overwhelm you!"

Or maybe she did. Maybe that was what Sasha had in mind as Carenath tipped a little sideways, bracing himself on the table. He chuckled at himself, but she was not able to help him even as she stood and followed, fingers fluttering as if she thought that she really could do something.

"Oh, do be careful, dear -- ah, the stairs..."

Carenath stared at them, trying to judge the distance, but his attention was more distracted by Sasha than ever. He was not that tipsy, but drunk on his deepening intoxication for her. Her stare clung to him, an intensity that he could not shake off, something like the first time he'd seen Fyr, but darker, fiercer.

Was that his mind, or was that how Sasha was?

He turned too quickly, a question in mind -- but then Sasha was there, blocking his way, his paw shooting out to balance himself and brushing her chest. What could be more embarrassing than that? Carenath gasped, trying to stumble back, tipping over his own feet, words colliding in mid-air as the two of them tried, desperately, to set his stumble to rights.

"Oh -- I'm sorry!"

"Let me just!"

"Are you okay?"

"Hang on!"

Sasha tried to grab his shoulders, but caught his jaw instead, briefly, her tail whipping out, trying to steady him like she had done for her younger dragons in days gone by. Yet she was not as familiar with Car as she was with Kao and Fyr, her tail curling around his hip and buttock before catching herself, a low curse rumbling in her throat.

"Oh, dragon-scales, I'm really not... Carenath, I'm so sorry."

He said it was fine, quite alright, though something tightened between his thighs and he could not stay, blood roaring in his ears. No, no, he could not stay or she would find out what was going on, what he wanted -- and then he wouldn't be able to see Fyr anymore!

He fled, some kind of mumbled apology flung back over his shoulder, though fleeing to Fyr's bedroom, tripping over a stair, didn't feel like the escape that it could have been if he was leaving to his own house. God, that was so embarrassing! And yet his paw tingled with the feel of her warmth through her T-shirt, the low scoop neck of it even showing a bit more cleavage than normal, the touch of her, how close she had been.

"Goddammit..."

It could not be ignored.

Lying in bed with Fyr later that night, after she'd come home, his dragoness curled up against his chest, Car growled deep in the back of his throat. Maybe Sasha could hear him through the wall. Yet he would have wanted that, a deeper need stirred up in him, even if he could not understand it fully.

He had Fyr and it was not that he didn't want Fyr, only that he wanted more, something and someone else as well. Were there relationships like that still? Relationships where there could be more...but not cheating?

He wasn't sure what he would be able to do or not, how far things could or could not go... But he could only stroke his cock in the dark of the night, letting his fantasies rise.

Fyr slumbered peacefully as he thought only of Sasha, how she could feel if he was over her, spreading her thick thighs, delving his shaft into the sweetness of her pussy. The thought of Fyr's cunny gave him some base to go from as he swallowed his groans, shaking his head, horns tipping lightly from side to side as he restrained the outward vocalisation of his pleasure.

Quietly, slowly. He couldn't wake Fyr.

It meant sneaking around, being sly, maybe, even if he still didn't know what to do next. But that was okay, he was sure, as nothing had come to pass yet.

Pre-cum trickled down his cock, the skin on his uncut length sliding back as he whimpered, as quiet as he could be. If he had the boldness to do so in him, which he was still learning, he would leave and go into Sasha's room right there and then...

There had been looks to him too. Looks from Sasha and he was not so sure anymore that it was merely his imagination running amok in that sense.

There was something there. But it took two to tango and two to explore that.

As his chest rose and fell, he groaned as he ejaculated, painting his lower abdomen with seed as he imagined Sasha crying out in orgasm.

It might be worth it.

It might not be worth it.

Only time would tell whether it remained a fantasy for Carenath or reality as he grunted and heaved, subtly and softly, flying under the radar with his cock softening against his thigh.

The ache in his gut remained.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Again, no stars but a very interesting development in story. 5*****

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories