Brother and sister first experience

Story Info
First sibling sexual encounter.
3.3k words
4.2
21.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names, places and ages all changed due to real experiences.

After the movie had finished, Shannon had what looked like a homemade dvd in her hand. She popped it in the player and laid back down, next to me on the bed.

She had a cheeky grin on her face, looked at me and said you won't believe what she's done.

To understand how we got here I'll have to go back a little. We live on a rural property near the coast, in Western Australia with one neighbour, and open bushland on the other side.

Just me Clinton 19, my sister Shannon 18, our mum, and our father who works overseas, who's only home 3 months of the year.

Our neighbours are the kings, who are Rachel 18, Matt 19, and there dad Peter.

Because we live on a rural property our house and the neighbours are hidden by some light bushland. The only windows with blinds over them are bedrooms, our bathroom has a big open glass window but no blind.

Growing up you knew when someone was in there and would just keep away. But often than not, when I knew Shannon was having a shower I would sneak out and watch her.

We were regularly home alone often then not, and when I'd take a shower at night, id hear Shannon walk out the laundry back door.

Assuming she was watching me shower, as I couldn't see into the dark glass outside, I'd just get hard and stroke my cock, until I cum all over the glass wall of the shower.

This perverse behaviour went on for months, teasing each other wearing very little around the house. I'd walk around in briefs that would show off my cock to her. And she would wear short dresses with a thong, and tight tops and no bras.

On the edge of our property between the two houses, dad had done up an old timber bungalow that was there. Full carpet big open space, and one bathroom and toilet.

Big screen tv on the wall, a futon couch that folds down to a bed, some bean bags and other mattresses for when we have mates around. We spent a lot of time in there often watching movies after dinner.

Rachel and Shannon were really close friends, Matt and myself weren't as close being he was 2 years older, but we often still hangout together. We spent a lot of time hanging out, the four of us hanging out watching movies.

A week before the night of this story, we were home in the bungalow watching a few movies. When choosing a movie I'd often pick ones with nudity and sex scenes to make Shannon uncomfortable.

Shannon and I were sitting on the couch watching the movie, when she asked me.

(S) "Rachel and Matt are really close aren't they?"

(C) " Yeah I guess, they are siblings like us."

Shannon looks at me with a big grin.

(S) " siblings shouldn't do the things they do."

I was a little taken aback, I just looked at Shannon, before turning my attention back to the tv.

(C) " what sort of things do they do?"

(S) " Rachel told me they foul around, oral sex and kissing."

(C) " OMG, wonder what it's like?"

(S) " What do you mean?"

(C) " ohh never mind."

Before Shannon reply's to my comment, she mentions how hot it is in here even with the fans on. She stands up unbuttons her shorts and drops them to her ankles, kicks them off her and sits back down next to me.

Here's my sister in just her white cotton panties, and a tight tank top. Her petite body frame, and c cup breasts worked well with her fit frame.

I started to feel blood leaving my brain, working its way down to my cock. I'm sitting there in bright red briefs, no shirt on and not hiding my cock as it sits across my lap.

I have an uncut 10 inch and thick girth cock, lucky with good genes!

Sitting here feeling my dick getting harder by the second, knowing I can't hide it at all. It started to grow on the inside of my right thigh, the side Shannon was sitting on.

(S) " So what do you mean Clint?"

(C) " I was just wondering what, what it might feel like!"

(S) " have you not done it before?"

(C) " Of course I have, I mean for siblings!"

As I said that Shannon placed her left hand on my right knee, she slowly stroked up my thigh and stopped. That's when I understood why, she traced her fingers over the head of my cock.

My cock was rock hard and sticking out of the leg of my briefs, along my thigh.

Nothing was said, she just slowly traced her hand over my exposed cock, starring at it.

I didn't know what to do, but I was feeling uncomfortable so I slid my thumbs under my waistband, and pulled them off completely.

My cock was now fully unrestricted and standing tall and fat.

Neither of us said a thing Shannon just leaned into my shoulder, wrapped her hand around my cock and started to slowly stroke me. Light grip around my cock, her hand was tiny. she could only get it half way closed around my shaft.

As she stroked my cock she leaned her head into mine, and I grabbed her inner left thigh and stroked her leg. I would brush my fingers over her cotton panties on every up stroke.

(S) " your cock is so big and hard MMMM."

As my hand traced up my sister's inner thigh, I took my hand as placed it inside her white moist cotton panties. And instantly felt how bald and smooth my sister's pussy was.

Shannon moaned as I ran my fingers over her clit, and down to her pussy lips. She went to say something, I just turned my head to her and kissed her.

She pulled back rather quickly, but then leaned in and kissed me, like no brother and sister should kiss. Our tongues dancing with each other. I pulled my lips away from hers, turned my head and stuck my lips to Shannon's neck sucking and biting her, right as I slid two fingers into her pussy.

(S) " OH FUCK YES!"

We were so turned on at this point, Shannon's pussy was soo wet. My cock was rock hard and she was stroking me fast and harder.

(C) " Get on your knees sis!"

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and her soaked panties. She didn't let go of my cock, just repositioned herself on her knees next to me on the couch.

Shannon looked at me as if asking if we should continue, I was to far gone and wanted my sister to suck my cock.

I just grabbed her pony tail and gave her a nod, and Shannon opened her mouth wide and slowly slid her lips over my cock. The feeling was amazing.

It didn't take her long to get used to my size, while my sister was sucking my cock, her ass was in the air, and I reached under her and into her panties rubbing her clit.

I instantly slid two fingers back into her sopping wet pussy, working her pussy rather quickly and vigorously.

Shannon started moaning as she lifted her head off my cock, she took a breath and slid her lips back over my cock taking as much as she could.

I was close to cumming and really wanted to cum over her face, as I'm finger banging shannons pussy she starts squirming and shaking.

She lifts her face off my cock, but continues stroking my shaft as she screams out.

(S) " OOHHH IM CUMMMING!"

As she lifts up off my fingers, I keep rubbing her clit as she shakes about, but before she can calm down I grab the base of my cock and squeeze to hold back my orgasm.

(C) " I'm going to cum sis!"

Before she could react I realised my grip on my cock, and let out the biggest load of cum in my life all over my sisters face, but she didn't pull away as I'm unleashing load after load on her face. She opened her mouth and took my spasming cock right back in, as I finished cumming inside her mouth.

Shannon sucked me clean and hoped off the couch, and just left me there wondering what the hell happened.

We didn't speak to each other for the entire week, until Thursday night when our mum went out for the night. Like she did 3 or 4 times every other week, when our dad was overseas that is.

We had a pizza for dinner and awkwardly, sat in silence until Shannon spoke up.

(S) " I have a movie for us to watch tonight."

(C) " Okay sounds good."

(S) " You clean up and I'll go and get changed, and see you in the bungalow!"

(C) " No worries I'll see you out there then!"

I cleaned up from dinner and made my way out the house, and over the grass to the bungalow through the darkness and hot humid air.

Started setting up the tv and dvd player, turning on the fans to cool the bungalow down aswell.

15 minutes went by and Shannon still wasn't here, so I started a movie of my own and began watching. It was monster ball with halee berri, I was looking forward to her sex scene.

As I sat on the couch i was getting hot, so I repositioned the fan to face me as I sat back down. I Decided to take my singlet off, which just left me with loose board shorts on.

While waiting for Shannon to arrive I pondered on what she might say about the other night, will she have regretted it or not or want to do it again.

As I was deep in thought about what might happen, I didn't hear my sister walk in until she stepped around the couch and stood In front of me.

I couldn't believe my eyes, here was my sister standing in front of me in a sheer pink very short sexy nightie. With a pink Lacey thong, and her breasts standing out.

(S) " Do you like what you see?"

(C) " Like it? I LOVE it!"

(S) " we need to talk about the other night!"

Shannon sat next to me on the couch, and we proceeded to discuss what happened the other night. We both agreed that we enjoyed it, and wanted more.

So we both sat there together and agreed that we both wanted to have sex with each other. But yet there was a very long awkward pause, as if we didn't know what to do.

I decided to stand up and lay the futon into a bed, I threw some pillows on and Shannon and I laid down together facing the tv.

We were spooning each other with me grinding into Shannon from behind making my intentions known. I moved my hand from her hip, to her left tit and started playing with her nipple.

Shannon moaned but allowed me to continue fondling her beautiful breasts. I leaned into her neck as I squeezed her nipples between my fingers, applied my lips to her neck and ran my tongue up her neck.

Until I reached her left ear, where I sucked on her ear lobe and whispered to Shannon.

(C) " i want my sisters pussy, does she want me?"

(S) " OOHHH I want my big brothers cock!"

She was rubbing my hip, from behind her body as we were still spooning. She quickly reached inside my shorts and started rubbing my cock.

Shannon quickly remembered she had something to show me, and took her hand out of my shorts and jumped up off the bed. She turned around and bent over to pop in another DVD.

I had the best view of her pussy covered pink thong, right in front of my face. Shan turned to face me, and with a serious look on her face.

(S) " Your not going to believe this, Rachel gave it to me!"

(C) " Can't it wait until later?"

(S) " Trust me, and take your shorts off!"

She didn't need to tell me twice, i lifted my butt off the bed, and pulled my shorts off and threw them to the floor. Just in time to watch the DVD come on, but it was a home movie and it looked like it had been filmed in Peter's downstairs lounge room.

As I noticed the tv, Shannon was bending over and slowly pulling down her thong, she stepped out of them and threw the thong on the floor. Lifted her pink sheer nightie up and over her head, tossing it with the rest of our clothes on the floor.

Here standing directly in front of me was my hot naked younger sister, her pussy bald and glistening, her pussy so pink and small.

Shannon climbed back onto the bed and snuggled up to me, both of us naked and spooning again.

I reached my left hand around her hip and placed it on Shan's stomach, as my had cock rested between her butt cheeks.

I kissed her neck and bit her earlobe, as I started hearing moaning coming from the screen. The person filming the home movie was filming himself laying on his back, having his cock sucked and the women was on her knees on the bed, being fucked from behind and another guy standing next to her stroking his cock.

I lay behind my sister and grind my cock into her asscrack, as we both watch the screen intently. As the women is deep throating the camera guy, I don't notice at first but when she lifts her mouth off the guys thick cock, she moans loudly as the guy fucking her behind is pounding her harder.

That's when I realised who the women on the screen was, our mother!!

(C) " what the fuck Shan!"

(S) " Our mum is a slut bro!"

(C)" Where did you get this?"

(S) " Rachel found it, she said there's heaps of them!"

(C) " You think dad knows?"

(S) " Doubtful he's never here, can't blame her!"

(C) True! Why you showing me this?"

(S) " It's hot and turns me on, thought you would like it too."

(C) "Just shocked that's all."

(S) " Your cock tells another story.

As I lay behind Shannon spooning her, rubbing and grinding my rock hard cock between her juicy pussy lips. Rubbing her stomach up to her tits, where I pinched her nipples and sucked on the side of her neck giving my sister a hickey.

Watching the screen where my naked attractive mother, is now on her back on the edge of the bed being fucked. While the two other guys are kneeling on either side of her head, with her stroking both cocks and alternating sucking them. The guy fucking her has the camera is one hand and playing with her clit with his other hand.

She has a nice bald pussy also, bright pink and what looks like nice pussy lips. I feel Shannon grinding back into me, the head of my cock almost entering my sisters pussy, with every forward push into her body.

I ignored the screen for awhile and focused my attention on Shannon, I stopped playing with her nipples, and placed my hand under her inner left thigh.

Lifting her leg up it helped open her pussy lips, and as I repositioned, my cock fell right at her entrance. Shannon instantly reached down grabbed my cock, gave it a few strokes and lined me up to the entrance of her wet pussy.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock into my sisters awaiting pussy, hearing her moan and her head tilt back neck to my face. I just sucked and kissed her neck as I slowly kept working my cock in to her pussy.

It took some time for Shannon to get used to my size, but her pussy was so wet, juice just flowing out around my cock as I penetrate her.

I pushed my cock as far as it would go into her pussy, rotated us so I was now on my back with my sister on top, but her back to me and my hands now under her knees holding her legs up.

I couldn't take it anymore and started to pick up the speed and fuck my sister harder, and faster really working her pussy over while playing with her clit.

(S) " OHHHH YESS FUCK ME Bro!"

Shannon was moaning hard almost screaming, my cock was a tight fit in her pussy, but she was loving it. I started to really pound her hard, the only noise coming from the bungalow was our bodies slapping together.

I could have came then and there but I wanted it to last, so I pulled out and rubbed my fingers vigorously and quickly over her clit and pussy lips. She started to scream and squirted up in the air and over the tv and bed.

I repositioned Shannon on her hands and knees, but facing the tv so we could fuck while watching our mums gang bang on tv.

I crawled up behind my sister, her ass was magical a view no brother should be allowed to see, a ripe peach and wet pink pussy just waiting to be filled.

I grabbed the base of my cock and rubbed it over her clit and pussy lips, lined up and slid my big 10 inch fat cock into her sopping wet pussy, and let her get used to my size before I started to fuck her with some pace.

I spanked her right ass cheek, Shannon moaned, so I hit her again, this time harder and thrust into her pussy harder as I did.

I looked up to the tv and here the camera was I assume, on a tripod and a guy on his back with our mum straddling him, and another guy behind her in her as asshole. With Peter standing on the bed, and face fucking my mum.

I was so turned on I just started pounding into my sister, she was screaming so loud if our mum was actually home she would have known what was happening.

I was so close if I kept jack hammering Shannon's pussy, I was going to cum everywhere.

(C) " I'm going to cum soon, if we're not careful!"

(S) " Do it cum for me, I want my brothers cum!"

I reached up towards Shannon's head and grabbed her pony tail, I pulled her head back as I grunted and pounded all 10 inches into her pussy, as I was about to cum I let go of her hair and grabbed the base of my shaft.

My cock slid out of her pussy and Shannon turned over onto her butt quickly as I stood on the bed, and realised my cum all over her face for the second time, just rope, after rope of cum all over my sisters face.

After I finished cumming, I just fell back on the bed, Shannon went and got washed up and came back. We laid there together watching our mum, now getting fucked by Peter on the tv.

We did it a few more times that night, and kept having sex for years after.

Apparently our mother had been cheating on our dad for years, she was a full swinger and ended up catching us having sex months later.

She said if she kept our secret, we would keep her secrets. Dad never found out. I'll be telling More real experiences as story's like the first time I took my sister to a glory hole, and a swingers party. And more recently the threesome I had with her, and her finance were we double penetrate her.