All Comments on 'Brother and sister first experience'

by Highcountryhercules83

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it a four. It started out well but seemed almost dull / boring at times. I am glad it's a real story and not just fiction, but I wish it had been told with more intensity. For example, "her breathing changed when I" or "My heart pounded when she first exposed her." Overall, its good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like real stories best. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was okay right up to the end. Didn't like the fact that they turn into swingers or that he whores his sister out to a glory hole. A better ending would have been they take over fucking their mom.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story, but way too many misspellings and even wrong words. Seems like bad voice recognition never got a proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I lIkeda the story, despite the shortcomings itemized by previous comments.

Proof Reading is vital. I have seen this offered by anot her commentor on literotica.com and suggest it to/for you.

Record yourself reading a story. Play the recording back while reading along. Errors will identify themselves for self correction.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I did the same with my brother, who I was awkwardly attracted to. I loved when he'd finger my pussy to orgasm. The more I looked at and felt his huge veiny penis in my hand & mouth, the more I wanted him to fuck me. We eventually did, and I always thought it was so erotic when he'd pull out and spurt his multiple spurts of warm cum all over my tits!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My sister and I had a similar experience when we were younger, we started just teasing one another until we started having amazing sex. 20 years on we’re still having amazing sex, I love shooting my cum over her face, and she goes home to her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHighcountryhercules83@Highcountryhercules83
Love sharing my real experiences, and will put them into a story format we’re they can be enjoyed. If you want to trade experiences personally email me at Highcounteyhercules83@outlook.com